Is Israel a Nation or a People?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This lamb staying GLUED in the ol KJV

Well, Good for you staying in the KJV without needing to verify whether or not it is contextually correct. Blindly accepting the contextual errors introduced into the translations, whether KJV, NET ESV etc., etc., is foolishness.

Sadly, your rebuttals provided no evidence of any errors in what I posted.

I have found that there is a connectiveness between the OT and the NT and Jesus highlighted this in His Parables like the Parable of the Sower which compares with the Ezekiel 47:1-12 prophecy, or Genesis 12:3 which spoke of the need to inhabit God's fertile soil/field.

And yes, when you remove the introduced misconception found in the many translations, the scriptures take on a simplicity that is not found in the translations that we have today.

God wanted Abraham to walk within His "earth' just as he wants us today to also walk within His earth.

Shalom

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah Reggie, you do not disappoint with your rhetoric again the Israelites.

God warns us in Genesis 12:1-3 not to curse Israel, i.e., Abraham's descendants, or we will be cursed ourselves.

There is a fine line between Blessing Israel and cursing Israel. It seems that you have crossed the line and instead of blessing Israel, you are in fact cursing Israel.
God warning regarding the people of God is a fact ! but one must be with God not against God that's a fact ! but not all of the Tribe of Israel are worthy of Israel in fact, history proves this fact !

So when i hear someone say that line, not to curse Israel ? I do not curse Israel and never have in mt live ever cursed Israel at all in fact ! but the fact is just as Jesus called them out ? who in fact are not worthy of Israel ! remember that fact and not to mention that Holy Moses called such out within who were not worthy of OT Israel in fact !

So i have morons like my fundamentalist mate who is that stupid that he thinks that modern day Israel is worthy of Israel and demands that it is Israel ? I say no it's not Israel at all in fact ! for it's carnal and some only religious ? for they have not made the grade yet ! they lost that ? they who rejected Christ Jesus are in fact total fools that is a fact ! and it's only them Jews back in Jesus day who were worthy of Holy Moses that had faith in Jesus and it was not until they became Born again that they knew that Jesus was the Christ Jesus in fact and that was when Jesus went to Heaven that they got the message in fact and they became the first Christians in fact !

Now the other Jews who did not get the message that Jesus was the Christ, were mislead by the ones who had crept in unawares ! go you all get that ? for they are Lost and not worthy of God in fact ! That's why they were Vomited out of the Land in fact ! Now no worth Christian should not understand that issue in fact, or one is a goose ! Why would one look to the ones who were Vomited out of the Land ? God did this in fact, driving them out !

Now why or how could the people of God come back into the Land ? when they do not serve God in fact ? Does God forgive them who work so as to undermine God ? Who is undermining Christ Jesus ? All who reject Jesus is the Christ ! that means people who claim to be Christians as well, for the Bible points such out, with Jesus saying about this point ? Not who call him Lord Lord and he says, I never knew you ! why is that ? well they never truly knew him in fact ! they were doing their religious works and not abiding in Christ Jesus first and foremost in their lives in fact ! for if they did know him as Christ Jesus they would abide in him in fact !

Now who that does not abide in the Christ Jesus is not worthy of Him that's a fact ! such who do abide in Christ Jesus are worthy of Israel and that's a fact, for they are worthy of God !

Israel means the servants of God ! See that Jacob was worthy in fact as was Nathaniel in fact. and not to mention what was it that Jesus said to Nathaniel, that he would see ? Bingo !

Corrupted do not enter the Kingdom of God in fact and their is a list of all who can not enter in fact, for such are not worthy, why because they know not Christ Jesus in fact, They know of a Jesus ? but as with Islam they have another Jesus ! for they do not know the Christ Jesus in fact !

Now as to one who is looking regarding the 2 ed coming they are not worthy of Christ Jesus in fact, why ! well because they do not serve Christ Jesus in fact ! for they do not have him within and he is not within them ? for they seek another Jesus in fact ! So such a fool is of Satan in fact wishing evil on all in fact, for they bring on the Hellfire ! their works expose them, for such reaps what they Sow ? Sure Christ Jesus wins in the end, but that's no brain storm, for evil needs good to feed on and when no good is abound then the only way is up ? So everything will be burnt up ! and the works of Evil Godless people will be clearly exposed for all who live through such. for they will have nothing ? but God to look too in fact !

Now the Satanist make a claim, that they are going to be taken up before their evil works are abound ? They claim that they are Christians but are not worthy of Christ Jesus in fact, for they do not abide in him in fact !
Now why would such so called Christians make Idols out of so called Jews ?
For the Jews are not worthy of God at all in fact, for they know not him in fact ! so their works are exposed Anti-Christ in fact ! Not that that means anything to them in fact ! but for the words Anti-Semite you will see rage within them ? and regards Anti-Christ you get no response from such morons, for they are dead to Christ Jesus in fact !

One who is on fire for Christ Jesus does not take the words Anti-Christ laying down, one will jump to you feet in response in fact to defend the Honour, why because if it's your first and foremost in your life, why would you let such slide ?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God warning regarding the people of God is a fact ! but one must be with God not against God that's a fact ! but not all of the Tribe of Israel are worthy of Israel in fact, history proves this fact !

So when i hear someone say that line, not to curse Israel ? I do not curse Israel and never have in mt live ever cursed Israel at all in fact ! but the fact is just as Jesus called them out ? who in fact are not worthy of Israel ! remember that fact and not to mention that Holy Moses called such out within who were not worthy of OT Israel in fact !

So i have morons like my fundamentalist mate who is that stupid that he thinks that modern day Israel is worthy of Israel and demands that it is Israel ? I say no it's not Israel at all in fact ! for it's carnal and some only religious ? for they have not made the grade yet ! they lost that ? they who rejected Christ Jesus are in fact total fools that is a fact ! and it's only them Jews back in Jesus day who were worthy of Holy Moses that had faith in Jesus and it was not until they became Born again that they knew that Jesus was the Christ Jesus in fact and that was when Jesus went to Heaven that they got the message in fact and they became the first Christians in fact !

Now the other Jews who did not get the message that Jesus was the Christ, were mislead by the ones who had crept in unawares ! go you all get that ? for they are Lost and not worthy of God in fact ! That's why they were Vomited out of the Land in fact ! Now no worth Christian should not understand that issue in fact, or one is a goose ! Why would one look to the ones who were Vomited out of the Land ? God did this in fact, driving them out !

Now why or how could the people of God come back into the Land ? when they do not serve God in fact ? Does God forgive them who work so as to undermine God ? Who is undermining Christ Jesus ? All who reject Jesus is the Christ ! that means people who claim to be Christians as well, for the Bible points such out, with Jesus saying about this point ? Not who call him Lord Lord and he says, I never knew you ! why is that ? well they never truly knew him in fact ! they were doing their religious works and not abiding in Christ Jesus first and foremost in their lives in fact ! for if they did know him as Christ Jesus they would abide in him in fact !

Now who that does not abide in the Christ Jesus is not worthy of Him that's a fact ! such who do abide in Christ Jesus are worthy of Israel and that's a fact, for they are worthy of God !

Israel means the servants of God ! See that Jacob was worthy in fact as was Nathaniel in fact. and not to mention what was it that Jesus said to Nathaniel, that he would see ? Bingo !

Corrupted do not enter the Kingdom of God in fact and their is a list of all who can not enter in fact, for such are not worthy, why because they know not Christ Jesus in fact, They know of a Jesus ? but as with Islam they have another Jesus ! for they do not know the Christ Jesus in fact !

Now as to one who is looking regarding the 2 ed coming they are not worthy of Christ Jesus in fact, why ! well because they do not serve Christ Jesus in fact ! for they do not have him within and he is not within them ? for they seek another Jesus in fact ! So such a fool is of Satan in fact wishing evil on all in fact, for they bring on the Hellfire ! their works expose them, for such reaps what they Sow ? Sure Christ Jesus wins in the end, but that's no brain storm, for evil needs good to feed on and when no good is abound then the only way is up ? So everything will be burnt up ! and the works of Evil Godless people will be clearly exposed for all who live through such. for they will have nothing ? but God to look too in fact !

Now the Satanist make a claim, that they are going to be taken up before their evil works are abound ? They claim that they are Christians but are not worthy of Christ Jesus in fact, for they do not abide in him in fact !
Now why would such so called Christians make Idols out of so called Jews ?
For the Jews are not worthy of God at all in fact, for they know not him in fact ! so their works are exposed Anti-Christ in fact ! Not that that means anything to them in fact ! but for the words Anti-Semite you will see rage within them ? and regards Anti-Christ you get no response from such morons, for they are dead to Christ Jesus in fact !

One who is on fire for Christ Jesus does not take the words Anti-Christ laying down, one will jump to you feet in response in fact to defend the Honour, why because if it's your first and foremost in your life, why would you let such slide ?

In fact, I tried to read the above post and got lost at all of the "in fact" statements made throughout the post that I became lost in all of the supposed facts that you were claiming.

It is a fact that God will gather all of Israel to Himself and leave them living throughout the whole earth until the time of the Judgement, after the Gentiles' prophetic time period, allocated to them to trample God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts, has run its due course, that all of Israel will be saved. Whether they are worthy to be redeemed is not my call to make. That is way above my pay grade in God's Kingdom.

You can believe what you want regarding whether You or me or Israel is worthy of God's grace to be redeemed. The is a very fine line between being and not being redeemed.

Shalom

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a people . But its a people WHOSE HEART AND MIND is UPON THE LORD . now such a people have promises .
This can be seen even in the long ago days under the first covenant . The people GOD called .
And unto whom GOD gave promise of a city and a place wherein they would dwell .
Israel is a people . GIVEN THE PROMISES .
But ISRAEL , That is TRUE ISRAEL BELIEVES . ABRAHAM BELIEVED. SO did His son and etc.
Abraham walked in the very land that had been PROMISED BY GOD to be GIVEN to Abraham . YET he walked in it as though
a stranger . Abraham looked for the promise , he looked for the very city , His heart , his mind , his trust and his hope
was IN HE who had created man . Abraham , his whole life , walked through canan and areas NEVER even
seeing the very promise of said place , but knew far more than even those who were allowed to enter knew .
He knew something even most of christendom no longer knows ,
Abraham KNEW the TRUE PROMISE . and it wasnt about the earthly , it was about THE HEAVENLY , IT WAS ABOUT JESUS CHRIST
something even most jews knew not through all ages . something this world does not know , no not even most of christendom .
FOR man looketh for the promise that gives him that which pleases his heart in this world , in the cares and pleasures of THIS LIFE .
Abraham looked for something else . Abraham BELIEVED what the CREATOR had said , the very creator HIMSELF .
YET THE RAINBOW ALL INCLUSIVE CHRISTENDOM , and the lets put out hope in natural israel groups KNOW NOT .
ABRAHAM BELIEVED . and when i say BELIEVED it means HE actually BELIEVED WHAT GOD said , not what men might say GOD
said , BUT WHAT GOD SAID . IF we cant believe and trust in the written words in the bible , but rather choose
men who twist crap , THEN WE DONT BELIEVE GOD , THEN WE DONT BELIEVE HIS CHIRST .
FOR had we believed HIS CHRIST , WE WOULD HAVE BELEIVED JESUS WORDS . BINGO .
The land called Israel, forever belongs to the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, by Covenant from God.

Deuteronomy 30

King James Version

30 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

1 Chronicles 16:16-18

King James Version

16 Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac;
17 And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant,
18 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The land called Israel, forever belongs to the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, by Covenant from God.

Deuteronomy 30​

King James Version​

30 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

1 Chronicles 16:16-18​

King James Version​

16 Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac;
17 And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant,
18 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;
No it belongs only to those who honor and serve GOD . if not WHY DID HE HIMSELF boot so many of the natural
descendants of abraham OUT OF IT . Lets not forget that . SORRY , but the flesh profits nothing
THEY as do the gentile , MUST BELEIVE IN GOD . AND ANYONE WHO TRULY BELEIVES IN GOD WOULD HAVE BELIEVED
IN THE CHRIST JESUS . MANY GONNA WAIL on the day of the LORD . that do include natural born jews too .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In fact, I tried to read the above post and got lost at all of the "in fact" statements made throughout the post that I became lost in all of the supposed facts that you were claiming.

It is a fact that God will gather all of Israel to Himself and leave them living throughout the whole earth until the time of the Judgement, after the Gentiles' prophetic time period, allocated to them to trample God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts, has run its due course, that all of Israel will be saved. Whether they are worthy to be redeemed is not my call to make. That is way above my pay grade in God's Kingdom.

You can believe what you want regarding whether You or me or Israel is worthy of God's grace to be redeemed. The is a very fine line between being and not being redeemed.

Shalom
I will put it simple as i can for you.
Israel starts with Jacob ! because ? he was worthy of God in fact ! that's a fact ! Worthy of God ! do you get that !

So one has to be worthy of God !

Now just because one is within a tribe, that does not make one worthy, is that a fact or is it not ? prove it if it's not !

Now if one thinks that all regardless within the Tribe are worthy of God, That's wrong, because the OT points such out as wrong, because such people were kicked out ! for they were not worthy of God ! Now who rejects that fact ? for such is true of the OT ! Can you or anyone prove that was not the case ?

Just as Jesus said Not all who claim to be Jews are worthy of such, as so to are people who claim to be Christians who are not worthy ! Jesus says of them, that he never knew them !
So their you go ! anyone who claims to be something does not make them worthy before God !

If anyone makes claims that all Jews are worthy of God, for one they must not understand the Bible at all and are of Satan for making such a claim or stupid ! the same with Christians claiming such !
One must have no regards regarding the Serpent ? For Eve was lead astray !
Now Christ Jesus became the Vaccination for such regarding the workings of the Serpent ! but one must become truly born again to be Vaccinated. or you will have no hope to understand the working of the Serpent. for all who are not truly Saved are of this world that Jesus pointed out is full of deceptions and delusions. That's the Key ! and if one does not understand that, then one is only Carnal or a Religious dupe.

Not to mention bastardising the intention of what the foundations of what Israel truly is and means is typical of any Carnal moron and Religious dupe and just typical shallowness using such, as a flat open term dribble, is the work of the Devil in fact ! No one could be so stupid to have such disregard unless one is brainwashed with such dribble.

To Use the word Israel in a Carnal manner is an abomination ! as only bastards have such lack of respect.
Go talk to any moron atheist down the street and you get their understanding is that of a total fool regarding the issue, they have no idea and in fact no real regard, shallow as they come ! only Media educated dupes that's all that they are.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Reggie Belafonte

I would be happy to sit down with you to discuss this topic since we live relatively close to one and other.

Then perhaps you would be able to show me the verses that you refer to without listing them in your post.

All that I am getting from your post is "anger". Perhaps toning down your anger would help and leaving all of your supposed, "this is a fact" claims out of your posts.

You just turn people off with your style of posting.

Good Day

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel materially today has no bearing on the biblical narrative. (All the 12 tribes are Gone!) Having been divorced in 70ad, and the bride taken. Heavenly Jerusalem is what people become adopted into by the Father, in faith in his Son, who came, died, risen again on the third day.

Reactions: Always

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Reggie Belafonte

I would be happy to sit down with you to discuss this topic since we live relatively close to one and other.

Then perhaps you would be able to show me the verses that you refer to without listing them in your post.

All that I am getting from your post is "anger". Perhaps toning down your anger would help and leaving all of your supposed, "this is a fact" claims out of your posts.

You just turn people off with your style of posting.

Good Day
You want me to state what i an getting from you ?
Someone who is so shallow and thinks i am about anger.
I think that many like you have so little regard for the Jews and that such is only typical shallow media indoctrinated hog wash of the average dupe who knows nothing truly of the subject, that's how it comes across to me in fact. Now that's not anger, it's a poor excuse that i have to endure from such dilettantes.

The subject regarding Jews in Australia is pathetic and a outright disgrace ! Sure it comes across as being nice to the Jews but sadly, it's so shallow in reality ! for they have no idea truly at all that is worthy, regarding The Jews ?

I have a mate that i have talked regarding all such things for many years, but he is a total moron on the subject regards such. for he is an atheist and typical Aussie ding bat, it was totally useless to talk to him regarding such things, because he got everything wrong that i was saying. it was like I say black and he claims i said white ? clearly he had no idea what i was truly talking about. I think it came down to, that he had no interest what the subject i was on about ? apart from a simple minded position, like one who has a car with a problem and comes to a mechanic to get such solved and the Mechanic points out the problem, but the owner of the car does not have a clue what the Mechanic is saying truly at all, for it's all over his head or much of it is ? and it's very easy for the customer to get off track and the mechanic has to stop such getting out of hand directly. so it maybe seen as becoming abrupt ?
And in my trade i have to pull people up all the time, so it may seem i maybe abrupt ?
So in your life, you may never of had to deal with such issues, so you get offended so easy, that's what i think of you, over the time we have conversed ?
I think you are genuine. and maybe we can meet up one day !

You know that i have a best mate that i have had real full on arguments with form 1974 on and i thought, boy that did not go down well at all ! I did think that he will never want to see me again, but the next time it's all open arms full on good mate !
So over the years, he has got smarter because i have made him think ? and i have learnt from him as well and i would say that we are better balanced people now. I am not so much a Right wing and he not so much a Left wing. He will stand up for Jesus more so now that i am impressed with him. Thinking thank God that something sank in. He is awake to what is going on !

Listen i am not a Verse man ! i hate them types and have one up the road and he is a goose ! claims like such do not always add up in fact, it's just been indoctrinated into him, some times he may be right but much of his lines are dribble, only a position of his religious cult, that lacks Christ Jesus totally ! It's a Jews for Jesus Mob, now that may sound good but in fact it's not in reality ! it's Satanic !

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You want me to state what i an getting from you ?
Someone who is so shallow and thinks i am about anger.
I think that many like you have so little regard for the Jews and that such is only typical shallow media indoctrinated hog wash of the average dupe who knows nothing truly of the subject, that's how it comes across to me in fact. Now that's not anger, it's a poor excuse that i have to endure from such dilettantes.

The subject regarding Jews in Australia is pathetic and a outright disgrace ! Sure it comes across as being nice to the Jews but sadly, it's so shallow in reality ! for they have no idea truly at all that is worthy, regarding The Jews ?

I have a mate that i have talked regarding all such things for many years, but he is a total moron on the subject regards such. for he is an atheist and typical Aussie ding bat, it was totally useless to talk to him regarding such things, because he got everything wrong that i was saying. it was like I say black and he claims i said white ? clearly he had no idea what i was truly talking about. I think it came down to, that he had no interest what the subject i was on about ? apart from a simple minded position, like one who has a car with a problem and comes to a mechanic to get such solved and the Mechanic points out the problem, but the owner of the car does not have a clue what the Mechanic is saying truly at all, for it's all over his head or much of it is ? and it's very easy for the customer to get off track and the mechanic has to stop such getting out of hand directly. so it maybe seen as becoming abrupt ?
And in my trade i have to pull people up all the time, so it may seem i maybe abrupt ?
So in your life, you may never of had to deal with such issues, so you get offended so easy, that's what i think of you, over the time we have conversed ?
I think you are genuine. and maybe we can meet up one day !

You know that i have a best mate that i have had real full on arguments with form 1974 on and i thought, boy that did not go down well at all ! I did think that he will never want to see me again, but the next time it's all open arms full on good mate !
So over the years, he has got smarter because i have made him think ? and i have learnt from him as well and i would say that we are better balanced people now. I am not so much a Right wing and he not so much a Left wing. He will stand up for Jesus more so now that i am impressed with him. Thinking thank God that something sank in. He is awake to what is going on !

Listen i am not a Verse man ! i hate them types and have one up the road and he is a goose ! claims like such do not always add up in fact, it's just been indoctrinated into him, some times he may be right but much of his lines are dribble, only a position of his religious cult, that lacks Christ Jesus totally ! It's a Jews for Jesus Mob, now that may sound good but in fact it's not in reality ! it's Satanic !

Goodbye Reggie, I am not "a person who cultivates an area of interest, such as the arts, without real commitment or knowledge," as you suggested. I have a very good understanding of what and who Israel is and when they will be redeemed in the near future and the blessing that the redeemed Israelites will be for all the people who inhabit God's fertile soil.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Goodbye Reggie, I am not "a person who cultivates an area of interest, such as the arts, without real commitment or knowledge," as you suggested. I have a very good understanding of what and who Israel is and when they will be redeemed in the near future and the blessing that the redeemed Israelites will be for all the people who inhabit God's fertile soil.
You have an understanding that is of any atheist in regards Israel, i believe and that's about it.
Blind faith and shallow as they come on the subject.

Oh look any clown can see the State is called Israel ? go ask any atheist and they will be on the same page as you on that, why well it's because they can see it and it's called Israel ? for they do not have eyes to see ? but are of this world.

But what did Jesus say regards such who claimed to serve God ? one should take heed to Jesus you know, because he is never wrong in fact ! Not all of Israel is Israel in fact ! But to you ? you just do not cotton on to what Jesus pointed out at all, do you ?
Just as Jesus said about them who call him Lord Lord ? he never knew them ! for they had another agenda in fact ! they did not serve God at all in fact ! Jesus points it out !

But some are to gutless to deal with the reality of Jesus and that's why they killed him in fact for they loved this world and it's evil more.

Remember Jesus said that they hated him and that such will hate his Servants as well !

The worthy Jews became Christians 2000 years ago in fact ! and the Goy only destroyed true Christianity with blind faith in nothing but childish load of BS !

The Kingdom of God is at hand ! but for ding bats who are undermining such with peddling this world and have peddled another Jesus ?

The so called Jews for Jesus Mob did not like me, for i shot them down in flames and the hatred of them was totally as the ones who killed Jesus. They would not listen to a real Jew ! but they do idolise a so called type of Jew ? that rejects the Christ Jesus ! for they have another ? They will not accept the real Christ Jesus. they only look to the 2ed coming in fact for they reject the first. for they do not know him in fact !

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have an understanding that is of any atheist in regards Israel, i believe and that's about it.
Blind faith and shallow as they come on the subject.

Oh look any clown can see the State is called Israel ? go ask any atheist and they will be on the same page as you on that, why well it's because they can see it and it's called Israel ? for they do not have eyes to see ? but are of this world.

But what did Jesus say regards such who claimed to serve God ? one should take heed to Jesus you know, because he is never wrong in fact ! Not all of Israel is Israel in fact ! But to you ? you just do not cotton on to what Jesus pointed out at all, do you ?
Just as Jesus said about them who call him Lord Lord ? he never knew them ! for they had another agenda in fact ! they did not serve God at all in fact ! Jesus points it out !

But some are to gutless to deal with the reality of Jesus and that's why they killed him in fact for they loved this world and it's evil more.

Remember Jesus said that they hated him and that such will hate his Servants as well !

The worthy Jews became Christians 2000 years ago in fact ! and the Goy only destroyed true Christianity with blind faith in nothing but childish load of BS !

The Kingdom of God is at hand ! but for ding bats who are undermining such with peddling this world and have peddled another Jesus ?

The so called Jews for Jesus Mob did not like me, for i shot them down in flames and the hatred of them was totally as the ones who killed Jesus. They would not listen to a real Jew ! but they do idolise a so called type of Jew ? that rejects the Christ Jesus ! for they have another ? They will not accept the real Christ Jesus. they only look to the 2ed coming in fact for they reject the first. for they do not know him in fact !

Oh Reggie, you know nothing about who I am and what my understanding is. You just make up your story without knowing what is true and that is a fact, is it not?

Good Luck Reggie and Goodbye.