IS IT A SIN FOR A CHRISTIAN TO VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT, OR IS IT JUST WRONG??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost every Repub post i see on here is hate filled.

The reason you feel that way is because you think truth is hate.
You do not challenge me on any one of these initiatives and why? Because you do not want to support truth.
Do you want to talk about why you vote for abortion?
Do you want to talk about why you vote for LGBTQ?
Do you want to talk about why you vote for communism?
We can go one on one with with all these initiatives on the list. Prove me wrong.
But saying it is hateful to tell the truth does not fly.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I think there are evils on both sides of the political system. I think for me it came down to which was less evil. And knowing one of the two was going to win and that my vote wouldn't even count if I didn't vote for one of the two. Then I voted for the lesser evil.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I think there are evils on both sides of the political system. I think for me it came down to which was less evil. And knowing one of the two was going to win and that my vote wouldn't even count if I didn't vote for one of the two. Then I voted for the lesser evil.

You are right....Trump includes God in all he does....at his rallies Christians gather to support him.
If the democrats included God at their convention or rallies....they would lose votes. What does that say about their supporters?
At the Democrat National Convention they removed the word God from the Pledge of Allegiance and did so, so that it would be noticeable. They are proud that they are anti-God and anti-Christian. At this point they are bold....anti-God, anti-Christian, anti-country....They want destroy the security of the voting system and do away with the supreme court and the constitution so they can move the country forward to communism and atheism.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right....Trump includes God in all he does....at his rallies Christians gather to support him.
If the democrats included God at their convention or rallies....they would lose votes. What does that say about their supporters?
At the Democrat National Convention they removed the word God from the Pledge of Allegiance and did so, so that it would be noticeable. They are proud that they are anti-God and anti-Christian. At this point they are bold....anti-God, anti-Christian, anti-country....They want destroy the security of the voting system and do away with the supreme court and the constitution so they can move the country forward to communism and atheism.
The democrats definitely have more wickedness on their side of the scales. I'll agree with that. And I think it's more the laws there after to change into a godless society. So what concerns me the most is the constitution.

And to be completely honest I don't see Trump as a religious leader given his track record of judgmental statements against people. Being an honest Christian I seriously doubt his Christian integrity stands up to that of a Christian leader.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And to be completely honest I don't see Trump as a religious leader given his track record of judgmental statements against people. Being an honest Christian I seriously doubt his Christian integrity stands up to that of a Christian leader.

I agree and I do not see Trump as a religious leader.....I am confident that he is an actual Christian. Which is worlds ahead of the democrats. And he applies Christian values to his initiatives.

Politicians are not preachers....we want our preachers to live a good Christian life and do a fine job at preaching and inspire others to love God and morals.

But I do not hold others to that accountability....I don't want my lawyer to stand up in court and say, Yeap he is guilty your honor!

It is kinda like, I can watch an actor or actress in a movie and enjoy the movie....but I do not care to know how messed up they are, but it does not surprise me that they are messed up....but I can still enjoy their acting.

Well, if you are looking for politicians to be like preachers....you are not going to find anyone to vote for.

What your looking for in a politician is how they vote....what bills they submit to be voted on. What are their initiatives? Now some of them maybe throwing hard boiled eggs at prostitutes on the weekend....but when they come to work if they vote for American values and love America and include God in their administration....I am going to vote for them. They are still human and how many Christians would not like having their personal lives put under a microscope.

Our founding fathers lead some interesting lives....some smoked pot or mixtures in their pipes....marijuana was one of the largest crops in Colonial America because everything was made of hemp. And they kept track of were George Washington slept but in tracking that they found out who all he slept with. But still George Washington did some amazing good for our country.

We can say we are picking between two evils or the lesser evil, but there is a reason that preachers do not do well in the political arena. And that is what we have to work with. And if all of our lives were exposed like theirs, we might find that many are not much better.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree and I do not see Trump as a religious leader.....I am confident that he is an actual Christian. Which is worlds ahead of the democrats. And he applies Christian values to his initiatives.

Politicians are not preachers....we want our preachers to live a good Christian life and do a fine job at preaching and inspire others to love God and morals.

But I do not hold others to that accountability....I don't want my lawyer to stand up in court and say, Yeap he is guilty your honor!

It is kinda like, I can watch an actor or actress in a movie and enjoy the movie....but I do not care to know how messed up they are, but it does not surprise me that they are messed up....but I can still enjoy their acting.

Well, if you are looking for politicians to be like preachers....you are not going to find anyone to vote for.

What your looking for in a politician is how they vote....what bills they submit to be voted on. What are their initiatives? Now some of them maybe throwing hard boiled eggs at prostitutes on the weekend....but when they come to work if they vote for American values and love America and include God in their administration....I am going to vote for them. They are still human and how many Christians would not like having their personal lives put under a microscope.

Our founding fathers lead some interesting lives....some smoked pot or mixtures in their pipes....marijuana was one of the largest crops in Colonial America because everything was made of hemp. And they kept track of were George Washington slept but in tracking that they found out who all he slept with. But still George Washington did some amazing good for our country.

We can say we are picking between two evils or the lesser evil, but there is a reason that preachers do not do well in the political arena. And that is what we have to work with. And if all of our lives were exposed like theirs, we might find that many are not much better.
Preach those politics brother :Happy:

Reactions: Grailhunter

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IS IT A SIN FOR A CHRISTIAN TO VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT, OR IS IT JUST WRONG??
Maybe its virtuous! :cool:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now this i agree with,and I must say you are in the minority. This man walks on water that I can see, to many.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now this i agree with,and I must say you are in the minority. This man walks on water that I can see, to many.
Well I don't judge people for voting democrat. There was a time when I did vote democrat because I liked the motivation to take care of the less fortunate and provide healthcare for everyone, and such things for the poor.

The republicans can be self sufficient and less caring for the poor and disabled. And that can go against the Royal Law of love God and your neighbor. As spelled out by Jesus in the sheep and goats.

But I guess my heart turned around on the abortion issue when I heard testimony of doctors that performed abortions and were brought to tears. But honestly after seeing the effects of Biden in office and the damage he has done restricting oil and promoting counter global warming directives and such, together with the population control of the COVID pandemic, I'm convinced that the democrats are power hungry and act like dictators. So with that idea it just doesn't fit with the freedom I believed in and worked hard for when I served in the military.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The republicans can be self sufficient and less caring for the poor and disabled.

It was a Republican President who authorized "Food Stamps" into existance.
Not a Democrat.

Next...

It was the Republican Party that did this..... """"The writers of the Fifteenth Amendment produced three different versions of the document. The first of these prohibited states from denying citizens the vote because of their race, color"""""

Next....

Giving WOMEN.... the Right to VOTE...... Here is your answer.... """, over 200 Republicans voted in favor of the 19th Amendment, while only 102 Democrats voted alongside them."""""

So, never believe the USA Media, especially this last 15yrs, as 98% of it = Globalistic devout secularism , who hate the USA, and do nothing but Lie to the American People and try to create cultural chaos 24/7.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But honestly after seeing the effects of Biden in office and the damage he has done restricting oil and promoting counter global warming directives and such, together with the population control of the COVID pandemic, I'm convinced that the democrats are power hungry and act like dictators. So with that idea it just doesn't fit with the freedom I believed in and worked hard for when I served in the military.
I disagree with you very much so, I am glad we were isolated during COVID--it took away no one's freedom to wear a dangin' mask. And all that "I'm covered with the Blood of Jesus" as a remedy for not getting COVID in the first pace well, I have had a couple of "blood covered" friends (who said this and mocked, lose their lives). what do you do if you get it? Blame it on Jesus? Every one talks about their immune system taking care of it, because we all have one, but one of the people who was yelling this, smoked for years. In order for the immune system to be the best it can be, you have to take care of yourself, including diet, exercise. Some folks immune system are compromised from the get go. We are copies of copies of copies all the way back to Adam.
And I sure don't think there is anything wrong with trying to hinder global warming. I don't think that is dictatorial.
I think trying to throw the election by storming the Capitol is dictatorial. I think taking secret documents home which breach Natl security just because ya wanna is dictatorial. I think tax breaks for the very rich is elitist as heck. Dividing red state and blue states in and not being a president to try to unite the country. Hateful behavior. This is just a point counter point, we are reaching impasse.
Did you see this?

Is a blanket law a good idea? What do we do with exceptions.?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a Republican President who authorized "Food Stamps" into existance.
Not a Democrat.

Next...

It was the Republican Party that did this..... """"The writers of the Fifteenth Amendment produced three different versions of the document. The first of these prohibited states from denying citizens the vote because of their race, color"""""

Next....

Giving WOMEN.... the Right to VOTE...... Here is your answer.... """, over 200 Republicans voted in favor of the 19th Amendment, while only 102 Democrats voted alongside them."""""

So, never believe the USA Media, especially this last 15yrs, as 98% of it = Globalistic devout secularism , who hate the USA, and do nothing but Lie to the American People and try to create cultural chaos 24/7.

The republican party was MUCH different then

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with you very much so, I am glad we were isolated during COVID--it took away no one's freedom to wear a dangin' mask. And all that "I'm covered with the Blood of Jesus" as a remedy for not getting COVID in the first pace well, I have had a couple of "blood covered" friends (who said this and mocked, lose their lives). what do you do if you get it? Blame it on Jesus? Every one talks about their immune system taking care of it, because we all have one, but one of the people who was yelling this, smoked for years. In order for the immune system to be the best it can be, you have to take care of yourself, including diet, exercise. Some folks immune system are compromised from the get go. We are copies of copies of copies all the way back to Adam.
And I sure don't think there is anything wrong with trying to hinder global warming. I don't think that is dictatorial.
I think trying to throw the election by storming the Capitol is dictatorial. I think taking secret documents home which breach Natl security just because ya wanna is dictatorial. I think tax breaks for the very rich is elitist as heck. Dividing red state and blue states in and not being a president to try to unite the country. Hateful behavior. This is just a point counter point, we are reaching impasse.
Did you see this?

Is a blanket law a good idea? What do we do with exceptions.?
Well I see the problem with the abortion law in the video. Which is something they will have to work out. Sounds like poor law making. They could have easily put in provisions to protect the life of the mother. And that is a lawmaker fault. It is not a fault of laws protecting babies from normal abortion cases.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree. but ok. You can be right if it makes you feel better.
WHEN i said BOTH SIDES i was not implying YOU . BUT THE VENOM is ON BOTH SIDES and amongst both sides .
THE LEADERS are DECIEVING the masses . AND it just keeps getting worse . Trump would look like a choir boy conmpared to BIDEN .
YET NEITHER man EVEN REMOTELY knows CHRIST . ITS GETTING BAD . REAL BAD .
AND ITS HIGH TIME we abandon any and all hope in politics . PRAY FOR THEM , BUT HAVE ZERO HOPE OR TRUST IN ANY OF THEM .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I see the problem with the abortion law in the video. Which is something they will have to work out. Sounds like poor law making. They could have easily put in provisions to protect the life of the mother. And that is a lawmaker fault. It is not a fault of laws protecting babies from normal abortion cases.
Do you in your whole heart believe that if a mother who loved GOD , CHRIST above all was told
that her baby was putting her life in danger that she would then turn around and abort that baby .
I TELL US ALL her conscious , her trust in GOD , IN CHRIST and her love for others above even her own life
WOULD NOT END the life of that baby . BUT LET US GO and LEARN WHAT THAT MEANS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The republican party was MUCH different then
IN large both parties have went DOWN HILL and fast .
TRUST IN GOD and flee all hope and trust in men and govts . WE can pray for them and we should pray for them
BUT FLEE THEM ALL . . THERE IS SIMPLY NO HOPE IN MEN . BUT and this is a BIG OL BUTT
THERE IS TRUST AND HOPE IN GOD IN CHRIST ALONE . OH YEAH there is plenty of HOPE in HIM .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHEN i said BOTH SIDES i was not implying YOU . BUT THE VENOM is ON BOTH SIDES and amongst both sides .
THE LEADERS are DECIEVING the masses . AND it just keeps getting worse .
YET NEITHER man EVEN REMOTELY knows CHRIST . ITS GETTING BAD . REAL BAD .
AND ITS HIGH TIME we abandon any and all hope in politics . PRAY FOR THEM , BUT HAVE ZERO HOPE OR TRUST IN ANY OF THEM .
Doesn't matter. I've seen you knock on Biden before plenty. You jump right on in and then when someone brings up Trump, then you do your two side thing.
It's cr*p like this. (Trump would look like a choir boy conmpared to BIDEN) , which you wrote, which is not at all true.

But that's what you do. You go all in, and then when someone says something to you, you..but..but,, then bring up Christ, and say we need to know Him, but you still leave your jabs so, it's just like you didn't bring up Christ. Then you go tell somebody else to raise up their hands and pray to the Lord, while you are still penning this stuff, trying to rationalize, and yet make yourself appear squeaky clean to any others on this forum.

I am so sick of it.

I really don't care anymore.