IS IT A SIN FOR A CHRISTIAN TO VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT, OR IS IT JUST WRONG??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that Democrats have a chance to win, and have enough votes to steal elections, is a sign of how much godless people there are in America.

I mean, drag queen Children’s shows in plain view!!??

These filthy dreamers have been emboldened against the righteous! Now WE normal folk are the evil ones!

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not the first person who has believed lies! If you're spirit is sick you'll believe anything regardless of whether it's true or not.

Your second part shows where your mind is!!!

LOL

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

The problem is not Democrat or Republican...”parties”.

The problem IS individuals, of WHO wants to sit in a seat of Governance any US Federal or State Government and Conduct that “Duty”;
As a Servant of ALL the people...ie a Republic.
As a Bully of Majority MOB rule...ie a Democracy.

What is the ROLE of a Servant of a Republic form of Government?
PRIMARILY...PROTECT the Liberty OF ALL Citizens.

What is the ROLE of a Servant of a Democracy
form of Government?
MAJORITY...Dictatorial RULE; minority, tough crap.

For example;
Does every citizen pay the exact same taxes to the Feds?
Does every citizen receive the exact same US postal service?

Answer is no. And WHY is because cheats, liars, thieves have been seated in Government seats, (some for 40+ years), (Some Becoming mega wealthy) by their underhanded, shady backroom deals trading the People’s Liberty, (with their lobbyists, foreign dignitaries, and mega corporations) for their Personal Gain.

Career Politicians (Poli- TICS, blood sucking creatures)...
ARE a CANCER in American Governments.

Just saying...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Regarding Politicians, When you find out what they believe, then you know what you are dealing with..
This means, you can't just listen to their hype and their posturing and pretense, and their promises.
You have to find out what they BELIEVE......their core principles. And regarding politicians, its not that hard to find out.
And if their IDEOLOGY is Christ Rejection, A Babies Life Rejection, and is accepting or promotes "rights" over what is morally right according to the word of God, then you can't give them your vote, or your respect, or your ear.

If all the candidates are rotten to the core, then you have to vote for the Party that legislates, based on morality, as the other side does not.
They legislate based on SECULARISM and GLOBALISM and Libertine Ideology.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

The problem is not Democrat or Republican...”parties”.

The problem IS individuals, of WHO wants to sit in a seat of Governance any US Federal or State Government and Conduct that “Duty”;

form of Government?

For example;
Does every citizen pay the exact same taxes to the Feds?
Does every citizen receive the exact same US postal service?

Answer is no. And WHY is because cheats, liars, thieves have been seated in Government seats, (some for 40+ years), (Some Becoming mega wealthy) by their underhanded, shady backroom deals trading the People’s Liberty, (with their lobbyists, foreign dignitaries, and mega corporations) for their Personal Gain.

Career Politicians (Poli- TICS, blood sucking creatures)...
ARE a CANCER in American Governments.

Just saying...

Just saying .. NOTHING OF ANY VALUE.

Your writing that...

form of Government?

... is nonsense.

If you don't want politicians in government, whom do you want? Because anyone who is elected (even a small town mayor) is, by definition, a politician.

If you have something against "majority rule" then don't vote!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what Paul wrote about Imperial Rome!!!

Romans 13:1-7, "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God’s appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God. So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment (for rulers cause no fear for good conduct but for bad). Do you desire not to fear authority? Do good and you will receive its commendation because it is God’s servant for your well-being. But be afraid if you do wrong because government does not bear the sword for nothing. It is God’s servant to administer punishment on the person who does wrong. Therefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of the wrath of the authorities but also because of your conscience. For this reason you also pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants devoted to governing. Pay everyone what is owed: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due."

Whom should I believe? Paul, writing by the Holy Spirit, or you cynics?

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't seem to be happy. Example, you're whining about using plastic straws, as though that is a real problem. (BTW, do you want sea turtles to die?)

People appreciate the freedoms they have. You just can't stand to see people happy so you have to accuse them.

And "entitled" people "go shoot up schools because things are not going their way"? I think you need to take a break and think about what you're saying. Mentally disturbed people "go shoot up schools"; it has nothing to do with entitlement.
Meh, whatever.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think this is funny??? You are in deep trouble. Satan is filling your mind with lies and hatred.

I don't hate anybody and this is all common knowledge, you are just living under a rock.
And it is without question on these initiatives that they openly admit and campaign.....they have went berserk over not being able to kill babies.
They back LGBTQ complete
Cancel culture is not republican...critical race theory....is democrat.

I am usually so correct on what I say.....people don't bother challenging me.....they just whine like you.....I DON'T LIKE IT!!! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!
Pick an initiative that I have listed and challenge me!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't hate anybody and this is all common knowledge, you are just living under a rock.
And it is without question on these initiatives that they openly admit and campaign.....they have went berserk over not being able to kill babies.
They back LBGTQ complete
Cancel culture is not republican...critical race theory....is democrat.

I am usually so correct on what I say.....people don't bother challenging me.....they just whine like you.....I DON'T LIKE IT!!! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!
Pick an initiative that I have listed and challenge me!

Why should I challenge you when you're so clearly wrong?

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the first thing you have written that makes any sense.
Why do you have to be like that? I mean why be rude? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Actually never mind. I don't care.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you have to be like that? I mean why be rude? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Actually never mind. I don't care.

You're the one who wrote "Meh, whatever" in reply to my post.

Why do you have to be like that? I mean why be rude? Does it make you feel good about yourself?

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the one who wrote "Meh, whatever" in reply to my post.

Why do you have to be like that? I mean why be rude? Does it make you feel good about yourself?

You apparently didn't understand anything I wrote and just went on attack so why continue a "conversation" with you?