Is it possible that we ask God, for dreams that help save the lives of people we meet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I am a strong believer in the idea that God can give dreams to people. In faith, what I would like to ask, is that God give dreams that help save the lives of people we meet - and by faith I mean, that even the dreams of others could have the power to save. The idea is that you a) ask for the dream b) share the dream online (here) and c) that someone report back when that dream has found the person God intended it for. The concept is that you don't know who the dream is for, but you know that it is important to at least one person reading these messages. In time, we will build up a catalogue of answered prayer, realised through our dreams.

If you are not comfortable with sharing dreams, that's ok; if you are not comfortable with retelling dreams to people who they are for, that's ok - even if all we do is pray for those who the dreams we discovered are about, that will be something! We serve a Creative God, I am sure that if we are willing, God could share many dreams with us, to pray about, or to reach out to people with - they may be great people, they may be humble people, we don't know. The point is that I am asking, that we ask!

By faith I pray this "Lord Jesus, thankyou for my brothers and sisters in you, please heed this simple request for dreams, dreams that will save people whose faith is otherwise dead, yours is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory, in Your Name Amen"

That's it! Please be forthcoming, it does not need to be for weeks in advance, just a dream about the Day that someone else is walking through, would be enough.

God bless!

Invisibilis

Nov 9, 2017
Northern Rivers
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I pray to God that others be gifted with enough discernment to become conscious of the truth.

Truth cuts through everything that is not true.
Truth will set you free from all the fears that shackle you.
But non of this matters if one cannot discern the truth.

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I pray to God that others be gifted with enough discernment to become conscious of the truth.

Truth cuts through everything that is not true.
Truth will set you free from all the fears that shackle you.
But non of this matters if one cannot discern the truth.
I had a dream that I was cut off? But everything was left in its place?

Are you saying you can dream, or that you can't?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Gottservant,
Dreams are from God and mostly for you personally to help you grow. I don't usually get dreams or visions about some else. But for instance:

I had a dream of a large person setting sitting at a kitchen table by himself with a black veil over his face and wearing black clothes. There was only one chair at a table for 4, with food on it. I didn't know who it was. Then a sign showed up,

Ron.jpg

This is my former neighbor Ron's face on a plant in my front yard , this was about 6 months later.

One year later Ron, my neighbor across the street, died. He was a large man, with a wife and two kids( table for 4).

If I told him, he wouldn't have believed me anyway.

Keep a pen and paper beside the bed and write the dream down immediately. As for my dream I just told you about, being prophetic, I don't forget prophetic dreams, they stay with you forever.

Last edited:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you could just believe that God is able to reach people through your dreams, that would be great.

As I said, I know someone who needs a dream, if you could seek the Holy Spirit, in relation to this person, that would be great.

Last edited:

JohnPeter

Nov 14, 2022
Cape Coral
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marketing your message to everyone without identifying your prospects is like shooting arrows in the dark. Our targeted mailing lists will help you reach out to your subscribers in a much more meaningful way.

JohnPeter

Nov 14, 2022
Cape Coral
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marketing your message to everyone without identifying your prospects is like shooting arrows in the dark. Our targeted mailing lists will help you reach out to your subscribers in a much more meaningful way.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think we get to make requests to God. We ask for the spirit of prophecy and it comes in any form with any message that God wants to give.