Is it possible to get past the lies?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The King James has so many errors that it could form its own religion.
Lucifer is a Latin word.....impossible to be in the Hebrew.
You say study for 46 years? LOL So reading does not do you any good....LOL...OH MY.
If you could read and you read those chapters you would know that they are about a Babylonian king.

But I am not going to call you stupid.
Just slow down and study more and get a real Bible or this sort of thing is going to happen to you all the time! Maybe you should get a real Bible first....LOL

Ho,ho,ho, what a jester you are ,you are definitely not funny, however !

I'm surprised you haven't already been translated like Enoch since you think you are so very righteous and know ALL.

It's time you joined your pompous pals in the iggy box.
Bye.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ho,ho,ho, what a jester you are ,you are definitely not funny, however !

I'm surprised you haven't already been translated like Enoch since you think you are so very righteous and know ALL.

It's time you joined your pompous pals in the iggy box.
Bye.

Trust me I expect this sort of thing.
You are not challenging me on anything. All I am hearing from you is that you do not like it. Well religion and truth are not about what people like or do not like....it is about truth. Try some.

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pay attention:

1Co 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

Stop playing games,
Paul

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the reason you need STRONGS concordance. It has original Hebrew and Greek. The king James companion bible is the original. Its from the authorized version of 1611 KJV. Look at hosea chapter 7:4 and 7:6. THIER BAKER SLEEPS. Proper translation. THEIR ANGER SMOKES. YE SHAN APPHEM, INSTEAD OF YASHEN OPHEHEM. This correlates with Isaiah 49:7. Princes and rulers reject Jesus. Thier heathen. Some politicians today are compromised, they sold out to lobbyists. Instead of listening to the people. They promote their own agenda. Yes, they're are some mistranslation in the companion king James bible. You must have the tools and ability to go back to the original Hebrew language or even Greek. The smiths bible dictionary and STRONGS concordance of the bible. Is needed to go to original Hebrew or Greek language. I spoke my peace and moved on.