Is Jesus Really God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
All I will say here...Ricky, you can not understand the Living God with a human logic and a human understanding.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;27996)
All I will say here...Ricky, you can not understand the Living God with a human logic and a human understanding.Jag
Well all i wanna say to you is, you don't understand what the cause of Israel if they believing the imaging of God which has likeness male (i.e. Jesus(pbuh)) because God saying clearly to Israel, that He has no image like with human.Unless you want to throw away your clear mind, that would be different
smile.gif
.God wouldn't contradict His own Word, and what Colossians 1:15-16 has written was clearly human thought regarding his own logic of interpretation, not God's Word.Now i wanna ask you question Jordan, and answer with clear mind and clean heart.Considered that you are lived at Horeb covenant was revealed which is God has said, "Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,"And then after that, come someone bringing some statement that says like this "He(YeShua(pbuh)- i.e. a male) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."What was you are thinking ? Please, answer with clear mind and clean heart. What would you say to that guy ?Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Why must thou temptest me?Can you physically see God Ricky? no. So we are made by God, which we can not see in our flesh eyes. God is not a man, but He is manifest in the flesh. And God himself was made flesh.Let me ask you a question Ricky, Do you think there is something that is impossible with God can't do? or Do you believe there is nothing impossible with God?Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimWhy you are not answering my question Jordan ?Is it really hard to answer that kinda question ?(thesuperjag)
Why must thou temptest me?
I'm not tempting you, i just asking you a question.
Can you physically see God Ricky? no. So we are made by God, which we can not see in our flesh eyes. God is not a man, but He is manifest in the flesh. And God himself was made flesh.
This kinda of statement i think nothing to do with what i'm asking.Oh well, i'm trying to response this.Does Jesus(pbuh) God ? Does he(pbuh) man ?And God also manifest in fire at Horeb and at Exodus 3, but why don't you worship fire as well ? His clearly said has not an image of male nor female. And what the hell people saying Jesus(pbuh) was the image of God ?
Let me ask you a question Ricky, Do you think there is something that is impossible with God can't do? or Do you believe there is nothing impossible with God?Jag
I do believe God be able to do what He want to.But i do believe God wouldn't against His Own Word.I do apologize for asking this, may God forgive for doing this, but it is not what i'm attend.Does God will manifest in Satan ?Does God will manifest as Cow ?Does God will manifest in Monkey ?If God able and will, then what is the different between you and the others who worshiping cow, monkey, satan and snake and etc. (*I do really sorry for bringing this kind of example).Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;28003)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimWhy you are not answering my question Jordan ?Is it really hard to answer that kinda question ?(thesuperjag;27999)
Why must thou temptest me?
I'm not tempting you, i just asking you a question.(thesuperjag;27999)
Can you physically see God Ricky? no. So we are made by God, which we can not see in our flesh eyes. God is not a man, but He is manifest in the flesh. And God himself was made flesh.
This kinda of statement i think nothing to do with what i'm asking.Oh well, i'm trying to response this.Does Jesus(pbuh) God ? Does he(pbuh) man ?And God also manifest in fire at Horeb and at Exodus 3, but why don't you worship fire as well ? His clearly said has not an image of male nor female. And what the hell people saying Jesus(pbuh) was the image of God ?(thesuperjag;27999)
Let me ask you a question Ricky, Do you think there is something that is impossible with God can't do? or Do you believe there is nothing impossible with God?Jag
I do believe God be able to do what He want to.But i do believe God wouldn't against His Own Word.I do apologize for asking this, may God forgive for doing this, but it is not what i'm attend.Does God will manifest in Satan ?Does God will manifest as Cow ?Does God will manifest in Monkey ?If God able and will, then what is the different between you and the others who worshiping cow, monkey, satan and snake and etc. (*I do really sorry for bringing this kind of example).Wallaahu a'lam.1. Regarding to your question. At Horeb, When God appeared in the flame of fire, we don't worshipped God for becoming a fire, we worship Him because of His work He shew unto Moses and unto them when Yahshua was born. We worship Him in sprit and in Truth... because of His Truth and His works. For God can not lie. His words can not contradict themselves.2. For Yahshua, for He is God. He was made flesh. Again, we don't worship Him because He became a human. It is His works He shew us. We worship God in spirit and in Truth. For God can not lie.3. God can never manifest with Satan for one, He is already judged to second death.What's the difference of people worshipping a snake, Satan, cow etc? All of these are at highest a false god. You know God hates idoltry.In fact later on, Satan will claim to be Christ when he gets kicked out of Heaven...Jag

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
In Genesis1: 1: In the begining God {Elohim The Hebrew word used here for God] is plural.V26, God [Elohim] said, Let us [plural] make man in our [plural] image after our [plural] likeness.Genesis 3; 22, God [Elohim plural] said, Man has become as one of us, [plural]God the Father, son and Holy Spirit.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
(Alanforchrist;28025)
In Genesis1: 1: In the begining God {Elohim The Hebrew word used here for God] is plural.V26, God [Elohim] said, Let us [plural] make man in our [plural] image after our [plural] likeness.Genesis 3; 22, God [Elohim plural] said, Man has become as one of us, [plural]God the Father, son and Holy Spirit.
Now, i wanna ask you question there, do you have found any of the OT prophets ever worshiping the plural God ?Those plural understanding was against to other God's Word in OT, Which is He often saying He is the only God, not the plural God.I've been discussed with this kind of thing, but seems like it does not has been response yet. Oh well perhaps i can get the answer from you.Our as per your term was plural right ? That means there are two God, correct ?The same when you are saying word "Our likeness was eating an apple." That word of our, meaning there are more then 1 objects. So that's why it's been called with plural. Now is that the meaning is ?You also must understand that, the descent of Abraham was sometimes use word plural but doesn't meant for more then one. Well not just Abraham i think, because in my Country as well, the word we(which is plural) was often being use event for telling of him self(one person). This type usually used when we are honour others (sometimes this kind of word was more polite if we are using it).So you see, those verse was open to any of others interpretation not just literal.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimThis question below Jordan, that make me questioning you why not answering my question :("Ricky W")
Now i wanna ask you question Jordan, and answer with clear mind and clean heart.Considered that you are lived at Horeb covenant was revealed which is God has said, "Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,"And then after that, come someone bringing some statement that says like this "He(YeShua(pbuh)- i.e. a male) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."What was you are thinking ? Please, answer with clear mind and clean heart. What would you say to that guy ?
I'm asking you, with condition that you were one of the citizen at that time.Wallaahu a'lam.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Ricky, there is only one God, creator (first 'form' of God). Jesus is the son of God (second 'form' of God), God sent Him to you in flesh to this earth to die for your sins, you are not able to get rid of your sins by yourself,nobody is able to do that. Jesus is a gift from God for your salvation and as said before Jesus can relate to your suffering ,pain etc.that kind of way that when people don't understand you He does. When you come to the end of yourself,I'm talking to myself here also, He is able to show you way, comfort you. It becomes such a personal,close relationship with God, when you've got somebody,Who really understand. Jesus came to show to us what kind of loving Heavenly Father we've got. I know it sounds so cruel that God sent His only Son to die on the cross for our sins, But that shows how much God loves YOU and me and everybody on this earth. People didn't want to listen God before, did not matter how many miracles He did, how much He helped people. People always turned away and complained, not everybody,but many. God did something radical (and yes it can be hard to understand)to try to get peoples' attention to really show how much He loves us. There is only one God. Why Christians believe in Trinity. That still means there is only one God, He took different forms, Sent Jesus His Son, who's birth was not natural, because he was God's son,It was divine and when Jesus died and rose from dead, to heaven, we were given the Holy Spirit (third 'form' of ONE God),to comfort and guide us until Jesus comes back and we go to heaven,anything is possible to God, Thanks to Him that He is different than us.We would not need Him if He was like us. But you need to be born again in Spirit to understand this. John 3:3-8

Franklin

Dec 28, 2007
The Old Testament saints did not understand the plurality of God, or did they? If you understand Jewish history you know that the Maimonides changed the wording of the Shema to be anti trinitarian because during the crusades these very words were used a source to prove Christianity, and the trinity not disprove it. Do a word study on Deuteronomy 6:4 - leave that modalism stuff behind lad, its been dead since Sabbelius

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
(Ricky W;27993)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimSo is it God will contradict with His own Word, that He has been said at Horeb to Jews ?Wallaahu a'lam.
God is spirit."Thus it is written, 'The first man Adam became a living being';the last Adam became a life-giving spirit."1 Corinthians 15:45 (ESV)"God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."John 4:24 (ESV)Jesus is God."And he said to me, 'It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.'"Revelation 21:6-7 (ESV)