Is Kat Kerr a False Prophet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
BiggAndyy said:
John 3:13 "No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man." This verse automatically cancels out anyone's experience of "going to heaven" and renders it unscriptural, unbiblical, and untruthful.

Theology trumps Experience every single time. Experience isn't even in the same ballpark as Theology.
At the time of John 3:13 Jesus was still down here .... and yes .... at that point no Christians had yet gone to heaven .... the church was not even started yet.

Not only that ........ it looks like you forgot to read the rest of the verses ....... eg: ..... 3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

In case you didnt know it BigAndy .... I am born again .... and I have seen the kingdom

Here is where I was for 30-40 seconds .....

22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, 23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous now made perfect, 24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

I saw a departed christian loved one ..... she is now in spirit and perfect ...... she is made righteous because of Jesus .... she looked exactly like she did down here ..... only now perfect and without blemish.

I expect a lot of people will not beleive this just like John 3:12 said would happen ...... 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

I happen to beleive in heavenly things BigAndy ..... as a matter of fact that is why I am a Christian

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
As do I believe in heavenly things. However, when the curtain of the Temple was torn in two there still remained one thing between us and Heaven.

Jesus is not called the Mediator for nothing. Jesus did not call Himself the DOOR and the GATE just because He liked the sound of His own voice.

Many things changed after the resurrection, however the ONE WAY sign between Earth and Heaven did not and it remains until He returns again.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
marksman ..... I have read quite a few of your posts and you have a lot of credibility with me .... I would find it interesting to hear more about your trip to heaven.
Sorry about the delay in replying. It happened about 15 years ago. I was praying specifically about abortion. God was talking to me about having to forgive the women who had their baby aborted.

I got through that and said that I understood his thinking about it but I didn't have to love the abortionists who carried out the abortions.

Sad to say I didn't win that one either and when I gave in, I was immediately transported into God's presence in his throne room. We spontaneously hugged each other and God started crying. I asked him why he was crying and he said it was because he has been waiting for this for a long time.

At that moment I knew that God was crazy about me and nothing could separate me from his love.

Now I don't focus on how rotten I am but how good he is.

John 3:13 "No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man." This verse automatically cancels out anyone's experience of "going to heaven" and renders it unscriptural, unbiblical, and untruthful.

Theology trumps Experience every single time. Experience isn't even in the same ballpark as Theology.
There are two flaws in this statement.

One. The verse you quoted was said before the cross and related to what had happened so far, but as we know Jesus said we would do greater things than he did...after the cross.

Two. Whose theology are you talking about? The reformation brought about a splintering of theology to the point that we have at least 42,000 brands of theology worldwide. From that perspective, theology is a very fragile concept and is open to contradiction and challenge and as no one believes the bible is the word of God, they believe their interpretation is the word of God, theology doesn't have much value in actual fact.

No just bored fighting and refighting the same old false teachings. You have Google, look it up for yourself if you're that curious.
just as a P.S. I was not aware that Google was the word of God. it doesn't surprise me if some people think that as the church seems to have little faith in God's word that IS God's word.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
She isn't even a prophet anyways. A Prophet is someone who Recieves prophetic word from God and tells us what will happen in the future, and They also Heal people by the Power of God to my knowledge

The Point is, She is preaching repentance and avoiding hell. It sounds like good preaching to me, But some people out there will go any length to make some money, Dont believe everything you see, She could very well be false, But yet again there is no proof

Amusement Park and wardrobe in Heaven? Sounds nice! Making movies in Heaven? NIIICE

John_8:32

Nov 9, 2012
At the time of John 3:13 Jesus was still down here .... and yes .... at that point no Christians had yet gone to heaven .... the church was not even started yet.

Not only that ........ it looks like you forgot to read the rest of the verses ....... eg: ..... 3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

In case you didnt know it BigAndy .... I am born again .... and I have seen the kingdom

Here is where I was for 30-40 seconds .....

22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, 23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous now made perfect, 24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

I saw a departed christian loved one ..... she is now in spirit and perfect ...... she is made righteous because of Jesus .... she looked exactly like she did down here ..... only now perfect and without blemish.

I expect a lot of people will not beleive this just like John 3:12 said would happen ...... 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

I happen to beleive in heavenly things BigAndy ..... as a matter of fact that is why I am a Christian
Hmmm, John 3:13 was spoken prior to the crucifixion, but this was spoken after the crucifixion...

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

And this also...

Heb 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Actually, no one goes to Heaven...

Joh 13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

Christ comes back to the earth, then after the Millenium, the Father comes to the earth and brings New Jerusalem with Him. There is no resurrection from the dead until the return of Christ...

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Save your breath John_8:32

Most of us use the generic word "HEAVEN" to describe where God is , where the spirits of the departed Christians are , the place where the angels are etc.

I am not here to debate the exact wording according to your perception of what the place is called . OK ?

Here is where I was taken for 30-40 seconds .... It is from Hebrews 12
22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, 23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

And please note that the author of Hebrews uses the word heaven several times
and it is written in present tense , not future tense .
And please do not tell me where I have been or have not been

Everything has been documented and will be released to the public one day. It stands up to all scrutiny so before you prejudge it make sure you know what you are talking about.

Thank you and best wishes.

Arnie M.

Spirit Covenant

Nov 5, 2012
BiggAndyy said:
All people who claim the mantle of "prophet" are false by definition. Prophesy is not an extant gift. When the canon of scripture closed so did the need for prophets.

I agree with the first part of your response BiggAndyy. A true prophet will not take the time out of God's schedule to claim a title. However believing that there is no need for prophets today is setting ones self up for a great fall. The reason being that just like in the days of Noah, The days of the Prophets and The days of Christ. Everyone has stumbled and has fallen backwards and is wrong and needs to be straightened out. Christ will send His two witnesses to make straight the way of the Lord before he returns. As it states in Revelation 11.

Isaiah 40
3 A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the LORD ; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.

Revelation 11
3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

Revelation 11
10 ---++because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

1 Corinthians 13
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BiggAndyy said:
Teaching and prophesy are not synonyms.
Right.1 Cor. 14:3 says that the purpose of the gift of prophecy is for edification, exhortation, and consolation. So you really think we don't still need that?

BiggAndyy said:

True. Theology trumps experience. But on the other hand, theology that doesn't lead to experience is powerless, dead, and empty.

Now I'm not saying that I latch on to every person who says they regularly visit heaven. But saying no one goes to heaven isn't logical at all. Every argument you have given has to do with experiences of people before the new covenant. That was before the events spoken of in Ephesians 4:

Eph 4:8 Therefore it says, "WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE A HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN."
Eph 4:9 (Now this expression, "He ascended," what does it mean except that He also had descended into the lower parts of the earth?
Eph 4:10 He who descended is Himself also He who ascended far above all the heavens, so that He might fill all things.)

Does anyone ever go to heaven? According to Eph. 2:6, spiritually, we are there with Christ even right now.

Eph 2:5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
Eph 2:6 and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,

What about Christians in the new covenant that die now? Even you said that God is in heaven, right?

2Co 5:8 we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.

And even with John 3:13, which you quoted, Jesus said "no one has ever gone into heaven". He never said, "no one will ever go into heaven". That was before the new covenant and the events described in Eph. 4. And about Jesus talking about where He is "going", in John 14:1 He said that the place He was going, He was going to prepare a place for us. Even if by some chance He was only talking about His disciples (which I think is wrong), you can't say that no one goes to heaven.

Revelation 21 basically says that at the end of the age, the city and tabernacle of God will descend upon the earth, "and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them".

You can't argue theology without looking at the whole picture. You can't just cherry pick scriptures and take them out of context and say that your ideas trump people's experience.

Reactions: amadeus

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
It's not a question of "need", it's a question of scripture. Prophesy will not return until the Two Prophets during the End Times. We may "want" prophesy, but we certainly do not need it. That is what Scripture and the Holy Spirit are for.

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BiggAndyy said:
It's not a question of "need", it's a question of scripture. Prophesy will not return until the Two Prophets during the End Times. We may "want" prophesy, but we certainly do not need it. That is what Scripture and the Holy Spirit are for.
From what I've read, people have asked you to share your scriptural foundation for that, and you haven't done it. I can't discuss those scriptures with you unless you share with me what they are. And the word is prophecy, not prophesy.

John_8:32

Nov 9, 2012
As do I believe in heavenly things. However, when the curtain of the Temple was torn in two there still remained one thing between us and Heaven.

Jesus is not called the Mediator for nothing. Jesus did not call Himself the DOOR and the GATE just because He liked the sound of His own voice.

Many things changed after the resurrection, however the ONE WAY sign between Earth and Heaven did not and it remains until He returns again.
I think it will be lit and active at that time. Christ comes to the earth for the Millenium, after He has brought all into subjection...

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

At this point, the Father comes to the earth and brings the New Jerusalem and His throne with him...

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Here on the earth. Christ said...

Joh 13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

We do not go there, He and the Father come here.

Alan McDougall

Jul 23, 2016
Johannesburg
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Kat Kerr is the worst heretical liar ever to infect the Church in all of history

Why is that true. Simple she has access to the internet from which she is deceiving millions with her outrageous demonic lies.

What I do is not slander I expose liars like Kat Kerr!

She indeed quoted the bible at times. But she mixes and pollutes it with a lot of very poisonous lies!

Remember even the devil quoted scripture to the Lord Jesus when he was on the mountain of temptation, in which he spend forty night and days in the desert without food of water.

If I gave you a lovely glass of cold healthy fruit cock-tale and put just one drop of cyanide it it it would kill you! Kat Kerr cocktale glass is almost half full of cyanide and will kill your soul in hell!

That is if you both believe it and follow her teaching, if they were the truth which they are not.

To top it all Kat Kerr is selling heaven and God making money with I as if it were merchandise as if it were own personal product in numerous dvds,church meeting media etc. No Christian should ever listen or believe this nonsense!

"Go back and read your Bibles" And if you can find even one Chapter of Verse in it, that says that in heaven there are jello perks or that Almighty God is as big Caucasian man with long flowing hair blue eyes and a neat moustache? Or that Almighty God loves to eat sweets candy and cream. Then follow her

Or that the Lord Jesus has an expensive brand new Harley Davidson motor bike in heaven

I could list hundreds of other lies by her, but what waste my time

God gave you the choice to believe a lie and if you continue to do so he will give you over to a reprobate mind

Then follow her! And reject what say!

But think on this fact, God does not permit even one lie to be mixed up with his perfect sacred holy word not one word and Kat Kerr has lied hundreds or thousands of times!

Which I can prove to you, if you want by giving you the relevant links to them.

Distance yourself from this new age infected DEMON

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
[font=Droid Sans']A few years ago there was a women that came by my church claiming that she has been to heaven, and that God takes her to heaven all the time. I am open to anything and will not write someone off just because their claims are way out there. I know that God has taken people to heaven in the past. As with everything I will give people the benefit of the doubt until they violate some sort of truth that I know from God’s written word or the truth from FACTS that I have already uncovered about a certain subject.
We as the body of Christ should not just take someone’s word for it, but test all things (1 John 4:1). On top of that the bible commands us to be discerning and JUDGE the people in the Church.(1 Corinthians 5:11-13) Yes I did say Judge, there are allot of people today that say when you try to point out any error in leadership “you are judging and we as Christians are not supposed to judge but act in Love”. That is a twisting of scripture that they try to hide behind because they don’t want have to have any accountability.
Kat says that she has visited heaven, not just once but she goes back and forth and a regular basis. She tells her stories of the tours of heaven she has been taken on and then she comes back with messages from God to the Church. She has written a book called revealing heaven[/font]

[font=Droid Sans']Are her claims true? Does her story add up?[/font]

[font=Droid Sans']And let's talk about this one...[/font]
I agree with what you've stated about judging.
If we don't judge, how are we to know right from wrong?

As to this person...I don't know her but if I ever have an experience like that I'd keep it to myself so others won't think I've lost my mind. Some things are not meant to be shared with others.

And she makes money from this?
Nice.

Reminds me of the woman in former Yugoslavia that sees Mary EVERY DAY for the past I don't know how many years....at least 20 or more.

And she's become very wealthy from this.

Seems suspicious to me.

BobRyan

Jul 27, 2018
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[font=Droid Sans']A few years ago there was a women that came by my church claiming that she has been to heaven, and that God takes her to heaven all the time. I am open to anything and will not write someone off just because their claims are way out there. I know that God has taken people to heaven in the past. As with everything I will give people the benefit of the doubt until they violate some sort of truth that I know from God’s written word or the truth from FACTS that I have already uncovered about a certain subject.
We as the body of Christ should not just take someone’s word for it, but test all things (1 John 4:1). On top of that the bible commands us to be discerning and JUDGE the people in the Church.(1 Corinthians 5:11-13) Yes I did say Judge, there are allot of people today that say when you try to point out any error in leadership “you are judging and we as Christians are not supposed to judge but act in Love”. That is a twisting of scripture that they try to hide behind because they don’t want have to have any accountability.
Kat says that she has visited heaven, not just once but she goes back and forth and a regular basis. She tells her stories of the tours of heaven she has been taken on and then she comes back with messages from God to the Church. She has written a book called revealing heaven[/font]

[font=Droid Sans']Are her claims true? Does her story add up?[/font]

[font=Droid Sans']And let's talk about this one...[/font]

Heaven sees that the Earth is nearing its end. Heaven sees that there are a great many groups on Earth today - great confusion, including a great many Christian denominations all contradicting each other.

Heaven sees that in Revelation 14 - God gives one great last end-time-message before the destruction of the Earth seen at the end of Rev 14.

So then - when the person above goes back and forth to Heaven - what essential end-time message do they send back with her?

BobRyan

Jul 27, 2018
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for the OP - I don't know anything about the person being talked about. But sounds odd from the way it is reported.

HOWEVER - as to the Bible doctrine on prophets.

1 Cor 12: 27 Now you are Christ’s body, and individually members of it. 28 And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues.

1 Cor 14: Pursue love, yet desire earnestly spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy. 2 For one who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God; for no one understands, but in his spirit he speaks mysteries. 3 But one who prophesies speaks to men for edification and exhortation and consolation

I choose the Bible.

All people who claim the mantle of "prophet" are false by definition. Prophesy is not an extant gift. When the canon of scripture closed so did the need for prophets.

That is creative writing expressed as personal opinion. IT is not a Bible doctrine.

It also trumps creative writing.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! Is this an old thread, LoL. I was reading along thinking, "Hmmm... look at all these new members I've never seen before..." Never mind that they were writing these posts SIX YEARS AGO, LoL!

About Kat Kerr, I do believe in heavenly visions, but not hers unfortunately. I had never seen her before, but after watching a video and then reading up on her a little, my sense is she's a fraud. I watched the following, in which she starts talking like there is a part of Heaven like "Christmas World." It comes off as fake, and made up (21:40+):

Then I did a little research and found out some things that confirmed my suspicions. She makes claims about Heaven that are confirmed by NO ONE ELSE, which is a problem. I own multiple Heaven accounts, and they all tend to corroborate one another. Her stuff, however, is bizarre, and much of it comes completely out of left field. She also apparently teaches dominion theology, which is rank heresy. Her main "revelation" or teaching theme, as the article points out and which I was also picking up on in the video, is that 2010-2025 is going to be this great restoration of God's power and grace on the earth. Guess what? That may sound good and make people feel good, but here we are in 2018, and if anything the church is still growing weaker.

In short, she's a false prophet:
Is Kat Kerr a False Prophet?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Wow! Is this an old thread, LoL. I was reading along thinking, "Hmmm... look at all these new members I've never seen before..." Never mind that they were writing these posts SIX YEARS AGO, LoL!

17,000 views and only 2 pages, what tha??