Is my salvation based upon my knowledge of the Trinity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Waiting on him

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Study Bible
The Murmuring of Miriam and Aaron
…7But this is not so with My servant Moses; he is faithful in all My house. 8I speak with him face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you unafraid to speak against My servant Moses?” 9So the anger of the LORD burned against them, and He departed.…
Berean Study Bible · Download
Exodus 33:19-23 KJV
And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. [20] And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. [21] And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: [22] And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: [23] And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

So I know there is no contradiction here ..
What are your thoughts?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Name-calling, and liked by an admin and another. :eek:
Numb skulls is the least of it. The correct answer to Lady Angelina is yes ma'am or sorry I misunderstood what was going on. The mods do this as a service to Christ...no reason to get the last word....except God bless you and thank you.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Waiting on him

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Numb skulls is the least of it. The correct answer to Lady Angelina is yes ma'am or sorry I misunderstood what was going on. The mods do this as a service to Christ...no reason to get the last word....except God bless you and thank you.

Thank you so much for that prayer @Grailhunter it's certainly needed today and much appreciated. :) Just a little stressed this morning as I have a cv19 test in a half hour. :confused::rolleyes: blessings and peace

Reactions: amadeus

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Numb skulls is the least of it. The correct answer to Angelina is yes ma'am or sorry I misunderstood what was going on. The mods do this as a service to Christ...no reason to get the last word...
No apologies forthcoming from here as there is nothing for me to apologize for. Now, go ahead and get your last callow word in. :)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much for that prayer @Grailhunter it's certainly needed today and much appreciated. :) Just a little stressed this morning as I have a cv19 test in a half hour. :confused::rolleyes: blessings and peace
God bless and good luck on the test....hope you studied for it! lol Either way you will be alright. See ya around.

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No apologies forthcoming from here as there is nothing for me to apologize for. Now, go ahead and get your last callow word in. :)

Okay. I hope you have a blessed day and that God keep you and your family from the cv. I hope that God provide all your needs according to his awesome riches in glory and I pray that he will heal you because he is the Lord that heals. Blessings and peace xox :D

Reactions: Brakelite

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
=====================================
QUOTE="101G, post: 725992, member: 5023"]thanks for the reply, you said, "How can you believe in Him if you don't know who He is?". I agree completly with that statement. now what you believe is your own business, but the business of the Lord Jesus is truth. with that said, may I aske you a question. "if the Lord Jesus dwell in our heart by the Spirit, is he not the Spirit? and if the Father dwells in us by the Spirit is he not the Spirit? is this correct? so please Identify which Spirit the Father and the Son dwells by?[/QUOTE
=====================================

.... also, if someone is one with the son, and one with the Father, as the son and the Father are one, ....... who are they ?
Not they, he, one person.

so do you want to answer my question? "if the Lord Jesus dwell in our heart by the Spirit, is he not the Spirit? and if the Father dwells in us by the Spirit is he not the Spirit? is this correct? so please Identify which Spirit the Father and the Son dwells by? for many say the Holy Spirit is a separate and distinct person so who is the Spirit the Father and the son dwells by?

Thanks in advance.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.... also, if someone is one with the son, and one with the Father, as the son and the Father are one, ....... who are they ?

Same as , if someone is at the football game sitting at the radio announcers microphone,
who are they ?

See? "they" in proper English as posted, is one person. So who are "they"? The one person who is one with the Son, and with the Father.?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Same as , if someone is at the football game sitting at the radio announcers microphone,
who are they ?

See? "they" in proper English as posted, is one person. So who are "they"? The one person who is one with the Son, and with the Father.?

ERROR, scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

is this one person or two?

no exegesis here just a simple "one" or "Two".

PICJAG