Is my salvation based upon my knowledge of the Trinity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not talking about your error. (oh, yes, > thinking "they" in my post was not one person, yes, that error still is obvioius)
we're speaking of the Father and the Son, here,now in Isaiah Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

is the first and the Last one or two persons?

only "One" person or it's "Two" persons.

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in my post that you quoted.
I specifically asked about someone ( who Jesus identifies in John 17 ) ,
who is one with the Son, and one with the Father,
who are they - the someone, not the Son nor the Father.
we're speaking of the Father and the Son

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in my post that you quoted.
I specifically asked about someone ( who Jesus identifies in John 17 ) ,
who is one with the Son, and one with the Father,
who are they - the someone, not the Son nor the Father.
so we can take it you cannot answer, which we knew from the beginning.

but to show you we know, John 17 is the Spirit speaking with, with, with, see the "WITH" there. the Spirit is speaking with his body on earth, "his" OWN arm that is "diverse" of him in flesh.... o_O lol, not separate but distinct

PICJAG

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take it you cannot answer, which we knew from the beginning.
It appears that
You mis-quoted, mis-represented, mis-understood, and continue to obstinately refuse to answer the original post you quoted.

If you cannot answer the FIRST question, none of you questions after that make any difference at all.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.... also, if someone is one with the son, and one with the Father, as the son and the Father are one, ....... who are they ?

someone = they in PROPER ENGLISH.

So again, who are they, the same ones Jesus refers to and prays for in John 18 ....
?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that
You mis-quoted, mis-represented, mis-understood, and continue to obstinately refuse to answer the original post you quoted.

If you cannot answer the FIRST question, none of you questions after that make any difference at all.
I answered, what else?. I see you love to talk but no answer from you not one.

I answere you John 17, and I told you no they are not one but he is one. I answered, if I missed one give post number and we'l answer it?

if you cannot answer the Isaiah 41:4, my original question still stand, else you're avout vain babbling.

and if you cannot answer just say so. no shame in the game.... (smile).

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(not even close) >>

but to show you we know, John 17 is the Spirit speaking with, with, with, see the "WITH" there. the Spirit is speaking with his body on earth, "his" OWN arm that is "diverse" of him in flesh.... lol, not separate but distinct

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since your answer was not even close, and it was so long in coming with the errors in the middle, I lost track of whatever other question you may have had.

Jesus says who "they " are in John 17. (who they who are in union, one, with the son and one with the Father) ...

Yet you still got it wrong so far.

at least I answer, but you cannot. and if I'm not close then answer the ISAIAH 41:4 question then...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since your answer was not even close, and it was so long in coming with the errors in the middle, I lost track of whatever other question you may have had.

Jesus says who "they " are in John 17. (who they who are in union, one, with the son and one with the Father) ...

Yet you still got it wrong so far.
LOL, LOL, you are nothing but a talker, no substance, (smile). which you have no scripture to state, which I been noticing. but I will wast no more time in vain babbling conversation. as I have said before, if one want to talk, that what's facebook and tweeter is for.

Good day.

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL, you are nothing but a talker, no substance, (smile). which you have no scripture to state, which I been noticing. but I will wast no more time in vain babbling conversation. as I have said before, if one want to talk, that what's facebook and tweeter is for.
It is not a good day for you.

Even when shown where in Scripture the answer is
and
that Jesus Himself says the answer,

you still not only are wrong, you run from Him.

Steve Owen

Oct 13, 2019
Exmouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the reply, you said, "How can you believe in Him if you don't know who He is?". I agree completly with that statement. now what you believe is your own business, but the business of the Lord Jesus is truth. with that said, may I ask you a question. "if the Lord Jesus dwell in our heart by the Spirit, is he not the Spirit? and if the Father dwells in us by the Spirit is he not the Spirit? is this correct? so please Identify which Spirit the Father and the Son dwells by?

thanks in advance.

PICJAG
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here, but that would be the Holy Spirit.
I'm sure you're looking for more than that. If you will be a little clearer, I will try to answer in a little more depth.

Reactions: Joseph77

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are scriptures that say Jesus raised Himself from the dead.

default_maybe.gif
.....Care to elaborate?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here, but that would be the Holy Spirit.
I'm sure you're looking for more than that. If you will be a little clearer, I will try to answer in a little more depth.

footnote that could be important:
Remember the prequel "Names have been changed to protect the innocent"?

It is possible on the internet that "Definitions have been changed to protect the guilty"

and may make it impossible to "be a little clearer" with a truthful resolution unless the said definitions are resolved first (i.e. starting with a false definition, is like building on quicksand).

Steve Owen

Oct 13, 2019
Exmouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
we're speaking of the Father and the Son, here,now in Isaiah Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

is the first and the Last one or two persons?

only "One" person or it's "Two" persons.

PICJAG.
Three.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
default_maybe.gif
.....Care to elaborate?
If you are wanting to say that Christ raised Himself from the dead you are going to have to do some dueling with a few scriptures.
God the Father raised Jesus (Acts 2:24, 32; 3:15, 26; 4:10; 5:30; 10:40; 13:30, 33, 34, 37).
Is that the last word. Well there are some traditions that say that Christ preached the Gospel to the Jews in Sheol and confronted Satan...traditions. Did He die like we die? His body died and God rose Him in a new different body, I mean not a normal body. But hands down the scriptures say that Christ was raised by God the father.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are wanting to say that Christ raised Himself from the dead you are going to have to do some dueling with a few scriptures.
God the Father raised Jesus (Acts 2:24, 32; 3:15, 26; 4:10; 5:30; 10:40; 13:30, 33, 34, 37).
Is that the last word. Well there are some traditions that say that Christ preached the Gospel to the Jews in Sheol and confronted Satan...traditions. Did He die like we die? His body died and God rose Him in a new different body, I mean not a normal body. But hands down the scriptures say that Christ was raised by God the father.

I'm waiting on her to cite the scriptures that state Jesus rose himself from the dead, which quite simply has to be false on its face if he really died like the book says he did. The "diversified oneness" cult will say Jesus rose himself from the dead because they believe that Jesus is the person we call "Father", which yet again raises doubt on the legitimacy of the atonement, and henceforth the entire faith, because if he is the Father, then he never died to start with.

Reactions: Brakelite

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if it's the Holy Spirit is not, according to many, Separate and Distint Person Also. so if he's separate and distinct, how is dwelling for the others who are separate and distinct? ... well?

PICJAG.