Is Obama Gay?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys, as an Administrator note, this is being moved to the political forum.

I am no fan of the current President's policies. Try as I might, I can find very little common ground with him on the majority of issues. As a leading figure, he will inevitably be open to charges of being an antichrist or the antichrist, but that's pretty much par for the course when it comes to any world leader. (I am reminded of the Bush is the antichrist threads you can still find on this very forum.)

Where I am completely disappointed is where this thread is plagued with nothing but gossip and innuendo. This is quite a charge to level at anyone, and looks more like rabid politics than anything. I do not see much conversation sprinkled with grace in this thread.

Keep in mind that you're an ambassador for Christ. We are not to act like ambassadors of the world and abuse our privileges and act like the world.

Colossians 4:5-6
Act wisely toward outsiders, making the most of the time. Your speech should always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you should answer each person.

Obviously that applies to faith, but you cannot separate faith from politics. I am going a little Pauline here in saying shape up and remember who you are. Get out of the mud!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
LOL!!
When I first started this thread it was not my intention to go mud slinging. I wanted to have a conversation about all these things we are presented with in evidence be they true or fabricated. I provided a list in my original post and with it a story which APPARENTLY proves that Obama has no desire for woman as foretold of the Antichrist. But It is also my opinion that that particular Daniel passage has been misinterpreted. actually meaning that he gives no mind to anybody in general not just women.
For those of us inquiring we are confronted with these so called conspiracy's and it is up to us to either ignore them completely or look deeper to see if there is any truth to it.
Im not personally calling Michelle a man, I just found it interesting that this is a real subject and therefore subjectively plausible and I wanted to see what anybody else thought.

But of course silly me straight away I am judged a fool and crazy.
this by people who have no interest in the topic whatsoever coming on and calling me crazy or a fool because I want to discuss these things. They take what is a question and turn in to that persons conviction and then judge the person who asked it. There is nothing more shallow and annoying then people who do this, in fact it is infuriating.

Im not the sort to bury my head in the sand neither do I believe everything I see or hear. But I would like to discuss an interesting topic without the barhumbug buzzards circling my head waiting to swoop down with their righteous attacks.

However I will publicly apologize for standing up for myself when I should have turned the other cheek.

Im sorry.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:486]

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
HammerStone said:
Guys, as an Administrator note, this is being moved to the political forum.

I am no fan of the current President's policies. Try as I might, I can find very little common ground with him on the majority of issues. As a leading figure, he will inevitably be open to charges of being an antichrist or the antichrist, but that's pretty much par for the course when it comes to any world leader. (I am reminded of the Bush is the antichrist threads you can still find on this very forum.)

Where I am completely disappointed is where this thread is plagued with nothing but gossip and innuendo. This is quite a charge to level at anyone, and looks more like rabid politics than anything. I do not see much conversation sprinkled with grace in this thread.

Keep in mind that you're an ambassador for Christ. We are not to act like ambassadors of the world and abuse our privileges and act like the world.

Colossians 4:5-6
Act wisely toward outsiders, making the most of the time. Your speech should always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you should answer each person.

Obviously that applies to faith, but you cannot separate faith from politics. I am going a little Pauline here in saying shape up and remember who you are. Get out of the mud!
I have to admit on this particular thread I'm just letting my hair down, and as an American Indian, I have very long hair. I think everyone here is doing the same, just letting off some steam because this president and his administration has so beleaguered Christian values in America and persecuted Christians both here and around the world. He certainly deserves contempt and though we Christians strive to be angels, we often relent into our more basal selves. I'm not trying to excuse myself, rather trying to explain what I'm seeing on this thread, more parody than actual contemplation that the president is gay and Michelle is actually a dude. I don't think anyone here is taking this seriously.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Martin W. said:
Gotta love Joan Rivers .... Obama is gay , Michelle is a tranny :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
This is awesome, you know I think we get to a certain age where we have seen and been through so much BS that we eventually stop caring for it altogether, and start calling life as it is.

I have a good friend Ray who is in his late 70's he has been a Salvation army officer most of his life and been through and seen things I nor many would have any idea about. When our best friend was dying of cancer we held a prayer meeting for healing, it was an awesome day and we all felt the presence of the Spirit. When our friend died we were all trying to be uplifting about what had happened, I ask old Ray what he thought and he just said "Well frankly Im pi**ed off, that it didnt work!" he said "we all had been given visions and prophesy that it would work and we all poured or guts out, and quite frankly Im not happy about it."

I had to hand it to him, he was only saying what most of us were actually feeling, but were to scared to say. Rays bereavement was real and he took issue with God, and I had the feeling that this wasn't the first time. the thing is I knew that Ray could go in to prayer and have a very real conversation with the Father. Of course God does not need to justify anything he does or does not do, but Rays feelings were real and raw, perfect for working out with the Lord in a very real way.
This Vale Of Tears said:
I have to admit on this particular thread I'm just letting my hair down, and as an American Indian, I have very long hair. I think everyone here is doing the same, just letting off some steam because this president and his administration has so beleaguered Christian values in America and persecuted Christians both here and around the world. He certainly deserves contempt and though we Christians strive to be angels, we often relent into our more basal selves. I'm not trying to excuse myself, rather trying to explain what I'm seeing on this thread, more parody than actual contemplation that the president is gay and Michelle is actually a dude. I don't think anyone here is taking this seriously.
True words,
mate don't feel guilty for having your say you've done nothing wrong,

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
That's right. I got nothing to apologize for. I've written in another thread about how the people of God in the Bible used ridicule to lampoon the fool and the evil doer. Somehow they're never accused of not being Christ-like. There should rise among the Christian community a spirit of righteous defiance against this president and even the humorous kind works to that end. So upon further reflections, I stand by every post in this thread by everyone as being subsumed into a worthwhile effort. This president is demonic and must be opposed like the devil he serves.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Heck even the nuns are sewing him......................just thought I would throw that back out there :)
Standing back from the mud hole................shouting.......10 o-clock!....and everything is not well.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So .... since when is it ok to perpetuate rediculous and completely unfounded rumors about a person within a Christian community? You guys are far worse than the person you are maligning

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
aspen said:
So .... since when is it ok to perpetuate rediculous and completely unfounded rumors about a person within a Christian community? You guys are far worse than the person you are maligning
So since when is it not ok to ask questions?

If you dont like the conversation dont stick your nose in.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am just pointing out the obvious - you guys are using and justifying evil tactics to justify the means - Obama is evil so we are allowed to use or suggest anything possible to highlight how evil he is.

And Madad - asking a question is evil when it results in character assassination without evidence. The ends never justify the means.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
This thread is locked, off topic posts are moved to a new thread "Who is Obama."

Status
Not open for further replies.