Is Physical Healing Provided In The Atonement?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you SEE what that man is doing . He may as well have said that greek lady came and said
I DEMAND MY HEALING . she never did that . she was humble . THIS BLAB IT , NAME IT and CLIAM IT CRAP cometh of the dark one
ITS GREED and its lust and it ORDERS GOD AROUND like GOD was created TO SERVE OUR EVERY DESIRE .
I AM GONNA EXPOSE that trash PRIDE FILLED JUNK for what it is . DUNG PILE DOO DOO that no man should heed .

Well, indeed it does get the seekers to focus on the faith healer rather than the true HEALER!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, indeed it does get the seekers to focus on the faith healer rather than the true HEALER!
It sure seems to line the so called faith healers pockets to the full as well . Just saying .
and now a word from peter to simeon years and years ago .
YOUR MONEY PERISH WITH YOU , for you thought the GIFT OF GOD could be purchased with money . ooops .

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a crock . she never said NOW GIVE ME WHAT IS MINE . SHE WAS HUMBLE . HUMBLE
she didnt come Demanding and CLAIMING AND ORDERING JESUS TO HEAL HER .
SHE was humble and even called herself a dog but was simply begging mercy . THAT NAME IT AND CLIAM IT IS NEW AGE dude .
EVEN the centurion was very humble . HE said I AM NOT EVEN WORTHY that you should come under my ROOF .
NAME IT AND CLIAM IT BARKS ORDERS AT GOD . ITS NEW AGE DEVIL TALK . HOW dare we ORDER GOD around .
Yall been sold a bill of rotted vile trash . And i will expose that movment for the lie it is .
Salvation is " name it and claim it"
It is a promise.
I do this
He does that.
It now belongs to me.
There are other promises like Protection and Healing.

You are so programed to hate on charismatics it has clouded your understanding.
Even calling Gods promises and anyone acting on them a crock.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
W
It sure seems to line the so called faith healers pockets to the full as well . Just saying .
and now a word from peter to simeon years and years ago .
YOUR MONEY PERISH WITH YOU , for you thought the GIFT OF GOD could be purchased with money . ooops .

Who cares?????
I know nobody in those camps.
You are so clouded with fixation on a nothing burger, if somebody wad sick, your faith is so weak , you would pray in vain.
You realize satanists have bibles?
Does that mean your bible is a crock?
That is your methodology you are using.
You hate the faith movement, and drag the promises of the bible into your little smear party.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gifts are real . BUT i warn us all THE DEVIL has taken captive about most all the charametic realm .
My advice , FLEE IT and never once look back . THEM MONEY GRUBERS do nothing but GET RICH OF the church and teach
NEW AGE word faith . ITS NEW AGE . they banking off the backs of the peoples .
As folks run to satans men who wrote best sellers like YA BEST LIFE NOW
or CIRCLE makers , or the shack , as folks just give give give to these charlatons . I AM GONNA EXPOSE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM .
THEY even are selling out all out to the ALL INCLUSIVE UNITY WE ARE ONE LIE . they all about MONEY and SURVIVAL in the world .
I will expose them as i do those who teach CESSATIONISM TOO . TIME WE BIBLE UP . Be encouraged rebuilder
but NAR prophets are FALSE TOO . that might sting , but i say it out of love .
Uh
Baptists or cessationists change the bible.
The devil does exactly that.
You guys are so dirty in deceit you are blinded in hatred for an entire segment of the body of Christ.
Blue ribbon Pot <> Kettle

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you SEE what that man is doing . He may as well have said that greek lady came and said
I DEMAND MY HEALING . she never did that . she was humble . THIS BLAB IT , NAME IT and CLIAM IT CRAP cometh of the dark one
ITS GREED and its lust and it ORDERS GOD AROUND like GOD was created TO SERVE OUR EVERY DESIRE .
I AM GONNA EXPOSE that trash PRIDE FILLED JUNK for what it is . DUNG PILE DOO DOO that no man should heed .
Wow
You really dont know that story do you.
You are making a fool of yourself.
You are blinded and can not understand she claimed what Jesus said over the Jews.
You need to appreciate the word of God, and get over hating on the body of Christ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh
Baptists or cessationists change the bible.
The devil does exactly that.
You guys are so dirty in deceit you are blinded in hatred for an entire segment of the body of Christ.
Blue ribbon Pot <> Kettle
how quickly ye have forgotten . I aint baptist and i darn sure aint no cessationist . You lumping again .
But against falsehoods and lies that have well overtaken the charasmetic movement , That i am against and will expose .
Humble pie my friend , we aint the big great thing . GOD IS and its time to show HIM some respect
instead of barking orders to HIM and CLIAMING what ye THINK ye are entitled too .
This mindset turns the heart away from GOD and centeres it upon us . Eat some humble pie
like the centurion and the greek lady did .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how quickly ye have forgotten . I aint baptist and i darn sure aint no cessationist . You lumping again .
But against falsehoods and lies that have well overtaken the charasmetic movement , That i am against and will expose .
Humble pie my friend , we aint the big great thing . GOD IS and its time to show HIM some respect
instead of barking orders to HIM and CLIAMING what ye THINK ye are entitled too .
This mindset turns the heart away from GOD and centeres it upon us . Eat some humble pie
like the centurion and the greek lady did .
All you can think of is ugly.
When i go to the bank and WITHDRAW/ TAKE what is mine, I do it with respect and as friendly and loving as mother teresa.
Gods promises are mine. I claim them.

Reactions: St. SteVen

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Plain Scripture forbids us to believe that healing is in the atonement (CF Baker)

Its interesting to read how heretics always attack the Cross or the Blood of Jesus, or the Grace of God.

Its their "ministry".. = to deny the "finished work of Jesus , on the Cross".

Its also one of the ministries of : SATAN

Reactions: Ritajanice

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fun fact; " the titanic DECENDED to the ocean floor"

Purpose driven theology error ; "it never descended, the top of the ocean is the same as the bottom. No difference. Your error is you are not into my "correct" doctrine"

Ok, you are free to be there in all your leaps and adjustments to the bible.

• Haha

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GRACE ambassador
The most of us understand the premise of your O.P.

As we know there has always been an accuser of the faithful since he was cast out of heaven to the earth!

Now his minions mimic the appearance of angels of light when in fact they are infected with bitter darkness, trying only to deceive.

The rightly dividing of the word makes the workman not ashamed!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GRACE ambassador
The most of us understand the premise of your O.P.

As we know there has always been an accuser of the faithful since he was cast out of heaven to the earth!

Now his minions mimic the appearance of angels of light when in fact they are infected with bitter darkness, trying only to deceive.

The rightly dividing of the word makes the workman not ashamed!
and no marvel that satans ministirs can appear as ministirs within the very churches . Paul knew it
JESUS warned and how he warned , BEWARE of them wolves decked out in wool .
But the lambs WONT be heeding them . We gonna stay dug in the HOLY BOOK called the bible my dear friend .
Lambs eat of grade A lambs chow , THE WORDS OF THE LORD are our meat .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you can think of is ugly.
When i go to the bank and WITHDRAW/ TAKE what is mine, I do it with respect and as friendly and loving as mother teresa.
Gods promises are mine. I claim them.
Well since you brought up her name . My advice for all and to all is dont follow the path of teresa either .
But since you brought up doing it with respect . DONT HEED Copeland and the nar prophets .
Copeland has long taught the new age word stuff , and man that is full of self .
He told his church once HE had to TELL GOD to GET HIS SON of of HIS WAY SO HE , kenneth , COULD GET THE JOB done .
yall bess beware them money grubbers is all i can say . TOTAL bad news they are and they preach
death and destruction unto their congregations .

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord Jesus doing miracles.
So beautiful.
Jesus still doing miracles.
So beautiful.
Some here hate it ,and those called into that ministry.
Jesus invoked the unpardonable sin in the heads of religious people of that time.
Their sin was ascribing the devil to the work of God.
People who do that are sick.
Their spirit is sick.
They actually devote massive time , money , and energy to their hateful vomit against the body of Christ.

Any miracles nowadays AUTOMATICALLY invokes a list of names of brethren they hate and they go into their vile spew.
It is a sickness.
A large portion of Youtube has these people making vids and hatefully hating with their vile vomit on the body of Christ.
It is a spirit.
Jesus so lovely and beautiful. His children so hate filled it is just sickening.
These sick individuals never ascribe the devil to sickness, instead they ascribe the devil to the ones operating in signs and wonders.

I never used any names of people they hate.
All i do is read the word and report what it says.
In reply they invoke names of people they hate.
So preoccupied with hate, they are blinded to any healing of God by their deranged hatred of miracles or anyone stepping into that realm.
They actually have so much fear in themselves, if they ever needed a miracle, their faith is so shot, they must know in their heart , heaven will ignore their request.
It is appalling what they do to Gods word and promises, to the point that they actually hope healing is not in the atonement!!!!!
A babe in Christ with a bible can debunk that nonsense.
But amazingly even the thought of healing in the atonement invokes their vile nasty mess.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well since you brought up her name . My advice for all and to all is dont follow the path of teresa either .
But since you brought up doing it with respect . DONT HEED Copeland and the nar prophets .
Copeland has long taught the new age word stuff , and man that is full of self .
He told his church once HE had to TELL GOD to GET HIS SON of of HIS WAY SO HE , kenneth , COULD GET THE JOB done .
yall bess beware them money grubbers is all i can say . TOTAL bad news they are and they preach
death and destruction unto their congregations .
This is sick and vile.
So nasty and hate filled.
I am no copeland fan, but i would never touch the anointing on a man of God.
Did i read it correct that you also hate mother teresa?