Is Reincarnation baloney?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just for the record, I believe that the above has a deeper meaning.

The whole 'cultivating' theme was about helping God create Life from the dust of the ground. In other words, Adam and his Wife were being tested to see if they were responsible enough to share the same power as God and form animals as God does. The test was the Forbidden Fruit. They failed, and now they must learn the lesson the hard way.
  • 'Seed' becomes symbolic of future children.
  • 'Planting Seed' becomes symbolic of procreation.
  • 'Fruit' becomes symbolic of children.
All throughout the OT, God was trying to teach the Israelites how to create Life as he does and share in the joys and lessons that come from it. Sadly, the Israelites did not understand this, and so Jesus was sent.

The main goal in the Old Testament was for Mankind to save himself through Genetic Engineering. The Israelites were 'Chosen' to accomplish this task. They were to create the Glorified Body on their own. They blew it.

The Tabernacles and Temples were scale models of Ovum (our Bodies from conception). The lessons learned would have lead to more advanced DNA augmentation until the Glorified Body was achieved...

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of Trees, there is an interesting verse about the Trees of Eden going to Hell...

Ezekiel 31:16
"I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth."

How does that work?

:coffee:

Reactions: St. SteVen

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of Trees, there is an interesting verse about the Trees of Eden going to Hell...

Ezekiel 31:16
"I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth."

How does that work?

:coffee:

It's not the only place. When seen in spirit-- a tree, is always representative of a physical man.

Famously-- Daniel, speaking of Nebuchadnezzar makes it quite clear. But it's actually all over scripture, beginning in the beginning.

The tree that you saw that grew large and strong, whose top reached to the sky, and that could be seen in all the land, whose foliage was attractive and its fruit plentiful, and from which there was food available for all, under whose branches wild animals used to live, and in whose branches birds of the sky used to nest— it is you, O king! For you have become great and strong. Your greatness is such that it reaches to heaven and your authority to the ends of the earth.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes <doxxing>...

Just as an FYI...

I found that part of your comment to be extremely rude and uncalled for. I strive to maintain a level of privacy in my life, as do most people on this forum. There was absolutely no need to do that.

Last edited:

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay now we have another problem, because we know that the tree if life is in heaven and there is no procreation in heaven.

I agree that there is no procreation in the New Heavens and New Earth for those with the Glorified Body...

Mark 12:25
"For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven."

The whole scene is symbolic of becoming Born Again using various symbols representing Human Anatomy. It is a picture of Abraham and Sarah having a wedding and having children, except this time the children are as the Angels.

Here is New Jerusalem compared to the Kingdom of God Within...

1 Sarah.png
Abraham is represented by the Throne Room...

1 Abraham.png

The two become one when New Jerusalem descends.

Now, check this out...
What you have stated is very important when it comes to the Garden of Eden. There are many who believe that The New Heavens and New Earth will be like the Garden. Will it though?

Think about this with regards to Adam and Eve being told to multiply. They would have been 'doing the wild thing' right in front of the Tree of Life! Does that make sense if they were in a Heaven like place?

This is why I believe the couple started out without reproductive organs. It was the Fall that changed them into what we are now. They tried to 'hide their shame', in other words, they tried to hide the new body parts that were not there before.

I have trouble believing they were to 'be fruitful' if the Garden was Heaven.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@friend of

I am not sure if I mentioned this already, but I believe that the 'One' sitting on the Throne is symbolic of Abraham the 'Father'...

Revelation 4:2
"And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."

Then there is the Slain Lamb...

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

A lot of Christians think that the Lamb is Jesus in a Human like form like he was down here. No, the Slain Lamb represents the Blood of Jesus, and the Blood of Jesus is the Word of God. More specifically, the Slain Lamb represents Abraham's Loins and the Seed that proceeds from it.

They are 'Three in One' as in the Godhead. The Holy Ghost is the Rainbow round about.

The reason the Lamb can loose the seals is because the Genetics match up. The Book with Seven Seals is the Genome of all who are to be saved. It is the Book of Life. The 'Names' are Genetic Sequences.

The 'Water' proceeds from the Godhead...

Revelation 22:1
"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."

The Water has 'fertilizer' in it for Sahrah's 'Tree of Life'.

What I am showing you is called 'Meat of the Word'. The Meat of the Word is euphemism.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welp, I may as well keep going tonight and post some more Meat of the Word/Euphemism.

Let us examine the Pit and the Rock.

The Book of Revelation has a scary, so called 'Bottomless Pit'...

Revelation 9:1
"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit."

What the heck is that? A Portal that CERN made? A Stargate?

The Word of God reveals all...

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."

Interesting. The Israelites were born from a Rock and a Pit! That has to be symbolic. So, what are they symbolic of?

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

And there you have it...
  • Rock = Male Seed
  • Pit = Womb
  • Hole of the Pit = Female Seed or Maybe Birth Canal
Now we know what the Bottomless Pit is. It is simply euphemism for the Womb.

As an added bonus, we know what a 'Rock' symbolizes...

Deuteronomy 32:31
"For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges."

Water of Life comes from the Rock...

Numbers 20:8
"Take the rod, and gather thou the assembly together, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink."

Moses was supposed to 'speak' to the Rock to symbolize the Word of God. Jesus is the Word, the Rock, the Seed of Abraham.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, so now we know what a 'Pit' is. It is euphemism for the womb. Thus, 'sides of the pit' are ovary...

Isaiah 14:15
"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Oops! An inconvenient Truth. Seems that Hell is symbolic of the womb. Of course, that is what the Bible teaches over and over...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Jesus descended into Mary's womb, the 'lower parts of the Earth'...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

The Lower parts of the Earth is synonymous with where we all came from...

Psalms 63:9
"But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth."

Whoops! There it is again. The Unsaved go to the 'pit' to be Born Again of corruptible flesh. Better luck next time as they say.

Job 1:21
"And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD."

Job thought he was going to be recycled.

There was a Beast who died, but yet he comes back. How?

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

• The Beast was the King of Egypt, then he died.
  • Then the Beast REINCARNATED as the King of Assyria. Then he died.
  • Then the Beast REINCARNATED as the King of Babylon. Then he died.
  • Then the Beast REINCARNATED as the King of Medo-Persia. Then he died.
  • Then the Beast REINCARNATED as the King of Greece. Then he died.
  • Then the Beast REINCARNATED as the King of Rome. Then he died.
It is Satan reincarnating over and over as the various Antichrists throughout history...

mhp-0860.png
Each 'head' of the Beast represents a reincarnation. See how much has been hidden from you folks?

Here is the Spirit of Satan falling from Heaven to be the next Antichrist, or King or Rome, during the time of Jesus...

Luke 10:18
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Satan is always falling to be reincarnated over and over until the end...

Revelation 20:10
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

The phrase 'for ever and ever' means reincarnation after reincarnation. They keep getting thrown into the recycle bin. It is not infinite. It will end after the Eighth Incarnation.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For those who are interested in what the Infallible, Inerrant, Perfect Word of God has to say, Hebrew 9:27 is very clear, that after a person dies, there is NO "reincarnation"!

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment"

ALL humans will die ONCE, that is ONE TIME, and after this, they will face JUDGEMENT from the Lord!

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Beast is Cain by the way.

Remember...
  • Satan was turned into the 'serpent crawling on its belly' which is euphemism for Male Seed.
  • Said Seed was placed in the loins of Mankind.
  • Adam 'planted his Seed' in the 'lowest parts of the Earth' (Eve) to produce 'thorns and thistles' (Cain).
  • Cain is the first reincarnation of Satan. A 'murderer from the beginning'.
  • The name 'Cain' means 'to buy and sell'. Get it?
  • The Mark of Cain is the Mark of the Beast.
  • Each head of the Beast is Cain avenging seven times.
Genesis 4:15
"And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him."

Cain is the one doing the avenging!

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL humans will die ONCE, that is ONE TIME...

So much for the Rapture, I guess. Everyone has to die.

God must have lied...

1 Thessalonians 4:17
"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

At least there will be no Second Death since there is only one death now. Wow, we dodged a bullet there.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So much for the Rapture, I guess. Everyone has to die.

God must have lied...

1 Thessalonians 4:17
"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

At least there will be no Second Death since there is only one death now. Wow, we dodged a bullet there.

I am talking about those who die before the Rapture, as is clear from Hebrews 9:27!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay now we have another problem, because we know that the tree if life is in heaven and there is no procreation in heaven.
Procreation can happen outside of marriage. (no marriage in heaven)
The gods/angels were able to procreate with human women to produce the Nephilim.
How was that possible?

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who are interested in what the Infallible, Inerrant, Perfect Word of God has to say, Hebrew 9:27 is very clear, that after a person dies, there is NO "reincarnation"!

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment"

ALL humans will die ONCE, that is ONE TIME, and after this, they will face JUDGEMENT from the Lord!
No. Not clear at all.
You seem to be projecting your "Infallible, Inerrant, Perfect" doctrinal opinions on it.
The verse provides more questions than answers.

- Is a reincarnated person the same human? (nope)
- What are the results of the judgment? (try again?)
And context? Note the "just as" in verse 27 and the "so also" in verse 28.
- Jesus is coming again in the same way men die once? Say what?
That could support reincarnation.

Hebrews 9:25-28 NET
And he did not enter to offer[a] himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the sanctuary year after year with blood that is not his own, 26 for then he would have had to suffer again and again since the foundation of the world. But now he has appeared once for all at the consummation of the ages to put away sin by his sacrifice. 27 And just as people[b] are appointed to die once, and then to face judgment,[c] 28 so also, after Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many,[d] to those who eagerly await him he will appear a second time, not to bear sin[e] but to bring salvation.[f]

Reactions: QuantumBit

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do we? What scriptural references can you provide to support those ideas?

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Outer Darkness

What is it? Let us compare Outer Darkness to the Kingdom of God Within (Microcosm of Life/Human Anatomy) to see what we can find...

Matthew 22:13
"Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

The Unsaved are not invited to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, but rather they are 'bundled' like Tares waiting to be burned...

Matthew 13:40
"As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world."

Thus, Outer Darkness is the place that the Unsaved wait just before passing through the Fire of Vesta and into the womb of a new Mom...

Where do we exist before entering the Yoni Gates of the Pit?

Remember what Jesus said...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Satan is the Biological Father of the Human Race. Here is an illustration to help us define who 'The Devil' is...

Crowley Devil Tarot.jpg
Hopefully I do not have to explain what it looks like. It is a 'Devil's Tower' for sure. It is the 'Serpent'. It is the 'Mountain' on which the Harlot 'sits'. It is the 'Head' of the Beast. It casts a 'Flood' of ungodly men out of its mouth towards the Woman on the Ovum Moon in Revelation. It plants the 'Scapegoat Seed' into the 'lowest parts of the earth'.

Anyhow...

Look at those poor souls bundled in the two spheres at the bottom. That is called 'Outer Darkness'.

Now you know.