Is Science showing us Creation is still happening?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is God the Father literally non-local waves? Or are they more like His brain waves? Is this Universe, God's brain?

Could Human Jesus be about anything that could have been physical, for sin capture? Of course He also showed us The Way while He was physically here.

Jesus is God the Father's representation, but as a human, I don't think He could have created a Universe. We do call God the Father the Creator for a reason ..right?

Someone please tell me if I'm saying something out-of-line.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did satan offer a modified reality of God's imagination that included chaos, decay, death, and entropy? A modification God allowed for Free Will to be a thing. A fallen condition that we wouldn't be entangled to God?

Could wave collapse be a function in God's Mind? Especially if we are in His Mind?

God is choosing not to include Dark Matter into our reality as physical particles. If they were physical, we wouldn't be able to see anything.

God's Mind is a zillion times greater/powerful than ours.

Are all quantum waves simply God's brain waves?