Is Sound Doctrine Essential for Salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I think we must consider not everyone who claims to know Jesus does.

Trolls have existed since the Net began. No exception for our communities.

You know they are unbelieving Trolls by how they post as enemies of Gospel truth they actually know nothing about. And most are too lazy to study so to pass as a Christian.
Would you find it hard to believe if i were to tell you that the many i speak of are leading , not just in but LEADING
an enormous amount of churches within christendom . as well as the other false religoins like buddist , muslims , etc .
Folks we got a massive problem , or as eternally greatful said THE FALLING AWAY
going on RIGHT NOW . And its in so many churches now . so very many .
Ye shall know it by its judge not judge not , constant talks of love and unity . THAT IS HOW it takes hold .
For when correction ceases leaven moves in fast . When the TRUTH of the HOLY WORDS
of GOD become second place and UNITY first place , THEN KNOW and understand THE WRONG UNITY IS IN THE CHURCH .
FOR when the truth of GOD , his words , start being replaced and or omitted , cause as they love to say it might offend some
THEN YOU better know ITS IN YOUR CHURCH and on the move and it will take that church DOWN .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible calls it the falling away that will come in the last days.
I did this on another thread yesterday . But i feel it needs to get said again .
Feel free to ask questions . Now watch this closely and ponder on what it might mean .
LIBERTY liberty
LOVE love
UNITY unity
FREEDOM freedom
SCRIPTURE scripture
And i can do that with any word .
WHY was one capitlized and the other not .
Now think about this .
CAUSE SATAN cause use any word TOO .
For example satan can say , freedom , only his ministirs are teaching a freedom CONTRARY to what GOD , CHRIST , PAUL or others
meant by FREEDOM . for example instead of FREE FROM SIN , its FREE TO SIN .
Love .
SATAN can say GOD IS LOVE . but watch out cause his ministirs do love to say this and yet
they lead the masses to satan through this dark love .
To this many path , sin accepting version of what satan SAYS IS THE LOVE OF GOD .
WE better watch out and be on guard . Cause me thinks , Wait ME KNOWS , a lot of folks
are falling in love with satans version rather than THE BIBLICAL VERSION of them words . AND OH YEAH THEY THINK its GOD THEY FOLLOW
but it AINT , it be the DEVIL . watch out cause this is all over so many churches i cannot even begin to count the number of them
and now for the scariest reminder of all .
JESUS jesus .
OH YEAH satan and his men can use that NAME and yet ......................its another jesus getting preached. we better be on gaurd and test all .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctrine teaches us to see God as the one from whom and through whom and to whom all things exist, and doctrine directs our lives to this God's glory (Rom. 11:36; 1 Cor. 8:6).

Then you get those who teach religious talk...that’s all it is “ talk” ..

Good News Translation
'These people, says God, honor me with their words, but their heart is really far away from me.

There words are full of condemnation...they preach what they believe to be the word.....wherefore, it’s only their word, ..which fall on deaf ears in my case.

Only the “ Living “ word of God can penetrate this child’s heart.....not manmade crap!.....that one in particular preaches all over this forum ....

All they do is condemn others....as if they are God themselves!!....Lip serve....they only have imo, head knowledge....not knowing how “ vital” heart knowledge is to growth in the Spirit.

2 Peter 3 tells us to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” This is not referring to physical growth like you might see from a plant. Rather, this passage is referring to spiritual growth and growing closer to God.

You can only grow closer to God through your heart// spirit.....not the head.....that’s why as God’s word says..

You must be “ BORN AGAIN “ to see the Kingdom of God.......which is “heart knowledge “ not ridiculous “ head knowledge “.....

Romans 8:1​

King James Version​

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

A Born Again is in the Spirit......period.......they aren’t blindly leading themselves through scripture......and taking pot shots at randomly posting scripture ......head knowledge is all some have, imo.....

Being Born of the Spirit is God’s true doctrine....without the Spirit in your spirit......you are NOTHING.....

God’s Spirit must be Alive And Living in your Heart/ Spirit.....a Born Again knows this from day one of the rebirth.....

Then and only then can the Holy Spirit teach you and guide you through God’s Living word......you rely solely on him....knowledge comes from God as does the rebirth.....it does NOT come from man/ woman.

Only God can bring you into his presence and he does it via Holy Spirit.

Jude 1:24–25 Keeps Us from StumblingWe are prone to stumble. We need to fix our eyes continually on the only one who is able to keep us from stumbling and to present us blameless before the presence of his glory. God is able to do this, to present us blameless by his grace before the presence of his glory

Praise His Holy Name!.....as only he is worthy of Praise.
The thing about doctrine as a strict bar by which to adhere to faith is,as I've witnessed anyway, it naturally creates division and imparts exclusivity and loyal adherents. Thinking everyone else is wrong.

Just as its partner,denominationalism, has done.

doctrine/dŏk′trĭn/

noun​

1. A principle or body of principles presented for acceptance or belief, as by a religious, political, scientific, or philosophic group; dogma.
  2. A rule or principle of law, especially when established by precedent.
  3. A statement of official government policy, especially in foreign affairs and military strategy.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition • More at Wordnik

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The thing about doctrine as a strict bar by which to adhere to faith is,as I've witnessed anyway, it naturally creates division and imparts exclusivity and loyal adherents. Thinking everyone else is wrong.

Just as its partner,denominationalism, has done.

doctrine/dŏk′trĭn/

noun​

1. A principle or body of principles presented for acceptance or belief, as by a religious, political, scientific, or philosophic group; dogma.
  2. A rule or principle of law, especially when established by precedent.
  3. A statement of official government policy, especially in foreign affairs and military strategy.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition • More at Wordnik
Without the Spirit of God, there is NO understanding of scripture.

Therefore we must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God.

I’m yet to see, those who can prove God’s word wrong.

To see with those eyes that we received from the Holy Spirit.

I go by the word of God..I’m not in it to prove others wrong.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dark love of el diablo el padre de mintidas is leading the many to that padre de mintidas .
When a man can come into a church or onto an internet
and he brings GODS words in that bible
and yet Gods words are seen as HATE and as HATE SPEECH
then know and understand one is under the wrong Love peroid .
When a man does out of great love remind even those who claim to be christian that sin is still not accepted in the eyes of GOD
and that it must be corrected and repented of within the church
and yet christains rise up and say they would gladly support the death of that man , THEN YOU GOTTA KNOW they are under
THE WRONG LOVE . GODS WORDS are not hate speech . Nor are those who remind others with those words the haters .
We better watch out .
Dont forget
RAINBOW and rainbow . Cause satan is preaching another rainbow my friends , another love
and those who have sat under it have grown quite hateful against those who remain in the bible .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without the Spirit of God, there is NO understanding of scripture.

Therefore we must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God.

I’m yet to see, those who can prove God’s word wrong.

To see with those eyes that we received from the Holy Spirit.

I go by the word of God..I’m not in it to prove others wrong.
That has nothing to do with doctrinal or denominational adherence.

Jesus condemned the Pharisees and Sadducees because they were stiff necked doctrinal legalists.

Ours is a personal individual relationship with the Creator of all. It's not a checklist.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That has nothing to do with doctrinal or denominational adherence.

Jesus condemned the Pharisees and Sadducees because they were stiff necked doctrinal legalists.

Ours is a personal individual relationship with the Creator of all. It's not a checklist.
Says who?

You must be Born Again to have a personal relationship with God?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Jesus said what?...explain?
You just sustained my point.
Explain?...not your riddles again?.....sustained your point...explain what it means then?

You did the same with Robert Pale, at least he explains, which is more than you do.

It’s not about points...it’s about sound doctrine...that comes from the living word of God?

What did Jesus say and why did he say this?

John 3:3​

King James Version​

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Spirit gives birth to spirit? self explanatory ain’t it?....God’s Living word?...” Living word”?

The Spirit of God is?

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In Christian theology, "legalism" (or "nomism") is a pejorative term applied to the idea that "by doing good works or by obeying the law, a person earns and merits salvation."

A Born Again is not a stiff necked doctrinal legalist.

So, what is a Born Again?

What does it mean to be birthed in the Spirit by God?

Without the Spirit we are none of his!..period.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my goodness, some ppl are soooooo laughable.:jest::jest:
Talking out of both sides of their mouth.
This make what they say as unbelievable, and their claim unstable.
Simply bc of this, they are not good examples of the faithful & believers of God !

Give me a fruit-bearing tree, keep the saplings.
If they continue not to produce fruit put them into the fire!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Give me someone who can explain what the true doctrine of God means, when he says you must be Born Again....?

What does the rebirth mean?

You just need to watch out for those who have attached themselves to the true vine....and have no idea on what it means to be birthed in the Spirit?

They may laugh..but, never once have they been able to explain the Living spiritual birth...they are still in spiritual darkness, without the rebirth....carnal in their understanding of God’s word.

They just lead themselves through scripture...lol.

Matthew 7:15-20​

King James Version​

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Christian theology, "legalism" (or "nomism") is a pejorative term applied to the idea that "by doing good works or by obeying the law, a person earns and merits salvation."

A Born Again is not a stiff necked doctrinal legalist.

So, what is a Born Again?

What does it mean to be birthed in the Spirit by God?

Without the Spirit we are none of his!..period.
True.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dark love of el diablo el padre de mintidas is leading the many to that padre de mintidas .
When a man can come into a church or onto an internet
and he brings GODS words in that bible
and yet Gods words are seen as HATE and as HATE SPEECH
then know and understand one is under the wrong Love peroid .
When a man does out of great love remind even those who claim to be christian that sin is still not accepted in the eyes of GOD
and that it must be corrected and repented of within the church
and yet christains rise up and say they would gladly support the death of that man , THEN YOU GOTTA KNOW they are under
THE WRONG LOVE . GODS WORDS are not hate speech . Nor are those who remind others with those words the haters .
We better watch out .
Dont forget
RAINBOW and rainbow . Cause satan is preaching another rainbow my friends , another love
and those who have sat under it have grown quite hateful against those who remain in the bible .
Absolutely brother.
Not only did I see those very words written (& captured them also ) but the very hatred they contain is astounding..
Repentance is for all in the grace of God but the stiff-necked and hard-hearted refuse.
Justifying themselves in their self righteous status !
So too will God say, your words have condemned you !

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Those who only lip read .....God says this.

Brought from Death to LifeThe Lord told Nicodemus unequivocally, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6). Only the Spirit of the living God can take dry bones, dead in trespasses and rebellion against God, and make them spiritually alive (Ephesians 2:1-5

Which is the “ Living “ Spiritual birth.....that someone said they can do and that God has nothing to do with it......seriously...

Romans 8
Berean Standard BiblePar ▾
Walking by the Spirit
(Ezekiel 36:16–38; Galatians 5:16–26)
1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.a2For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set youb free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin.c He thus condemned sin in the flesh, 4so that the righteous standard of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace,7because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the fleshd cannot please God.
9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alivee because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the deadf will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.
Heirs with Christ
12Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.
Future Glory
(2 Corinthians 5:1–10)
18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. 20For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
22We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.
26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words. 27And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
God Works in All Things
(Ephesians 1:3–14)
28And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. 29For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.
31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34Who is there to condemn us? For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God—and He is interceding for us.
More than Conquerors
(Psalm 44:1–26)
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:
“For Your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”g
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Immaturity as an aged human is silly but immaturity as a supposed long time believer is just S.A.D !

1 Corinthians 14:20-25
Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men. In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Ephesians 2:1-5​

Made Alive in Christ​

1 As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins,
2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.
3 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh[a] and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath.
4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,
5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Romans 12:14-21​

14 Bless those who hurt you. Bless them, and do not call down curses on them.
15 Be joyful with those who are joyful. Be sad with those who are sad.
16 Agree with each other. Don't be proud. Be willing to be a friend of people who aren't considered important. Don't think that you are better than others.
17 Don't pay back evil with evil. Be careful to do what everyone thinks is right.
18 If possible, live in peace with everyone. Do that as much as you can.
19 My friends, don't try to get even. Leave room for God to show his anger. It is written, "I am the One who judges people. I will pay them back,"(Deuteronomy 32:35) says the Lord.
20 Do just the opposite. Scripture says, "If your enemies are hungry, give them food to eat. If they are thirsty, give them something to drink. By doing those things, you will pile up burning coals on their heads." (Proverbs 25:21,22)
21 Don't let evil overcome you. Overcome evil by doing good.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
they get from the Bible depending on the preacher, and so what end up happening is you just keep shifting till you find one that fits your lifestyle, with no real change. Is that what Jesus put forth. We see the most basic elements at the start of Christs ministry...

Matthew 3:2
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 4:17
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

So what is needed?
Eventually we will seek to measure up (or dissipate) to the doctrine we consider to be truth. Unfortunately, in our time sound doctrine is not endured by the multitude. Hence all the claims to a sinful righteousness from God.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who only lip read .....God says this.

Brought from Death to LifeThe Lord told Nicodemus unequivocally, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6). Only the Spirit of the living God can take dry bones, dead in trespasses and rebellion against God, and make them spiritually alive (Ephesians 2:1-5

Which is the “ Living “ Spiritual birth.....that someone said they can do and that God has nothing to do with it......seriously...

View attachment 37925

Romans 8
Berean Standard BiblePar ▾
Walking by the Spirit
(Ezekiel 36:16–38; Galatians 5:16–26)
1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.a2For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set youb free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin.c He thus condemned sin in the flesh, 4so that the righteous standard of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace,7because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the fleshd cannot please God.
9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alivee because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the deadf will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.
Heirs with Christ
12Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.
Future Glory
(2 Corinthians 5:1–10)
18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. 20For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
22We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.
26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words. 27And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
God Works in All Things
(Ephesians 1:3–14)
28And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. 29For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.
31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34Who is there to condemn us? For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God—and He is interceding for us.
More than Conquerors
(Psalm 44:1–26)
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:
“For Your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”g
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1699643416299-gif.37925
So you laugh at them?

Who said what you claim of them?

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1699643416299-gif.37925
So you laugh at them?

Wow said what you claim of them?
Yup!!!....because their doctrine is false....and please don’t start judging me...lol.

They try and make God look like a liar....they mock his power...so, yup!!...I laugh in their face.