Is Sound Doctrine Essential for Salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 2:4-9
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: The Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, And vex them in his sore displeasure.

And there you have it.....God will get the LAST laugh!

Reactions: amigo de christo

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 2:4-9
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: The Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, And vex them in his sore displeasure.

And there you have it.....God will get the LAST laugh!
I'd wonder where God tells us to laugh at the condemned?

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lord,again. :rolleyes: :pray:
Is this another riddle...Again..haha,lol.

Riddle GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Sad
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He does not, but rather to pray feverently for them.......
I don't have much confidence of whom those might be that are in fact praying for the lost, condemned by their unbelief of God's word !
Only the Holy Spirit can change their world mind to understand that which they currently view as foolishness.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is truly sad, isn't it to see such as this.
Not knowing the word of God is only the failure of the one not applying to read and
study !
Yes,however if they cease mocking people and laughing at the fallen they might be led by God to be a better example, and also learn to understand his word .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My deepest sympathy. You mock what you do not understand.

I understand God’s word..not your word...you just talk in riddles most of the time ..

And again your own opinion and an assumption of another.

Psalms 37:12-15 New International Version (NIV)

The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming. The wicked draw the sword and bend the bow to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those whose ways are upright.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand God’s word..not your word...you just talk in riddles most of the time ..

And again your own opinion and an assumption of another.

Psalms 37:12-15 New International Version (NIV)

The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming. The wicked draw the sword and bend the bow to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those whose ways are upright.
Riddles? Jesus parables truly vex you.

No riddles. You just listen with worldly ears and eyes .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Riddles? Jesus parables truly vex you.

No riddles. You just listen with worldly ears and eyes .
Riddles you play...and once again the same old opinion and assumption of me....talk about a hypocrite...you say one thing for me to do.....practice it then..one who can see my speck look at your own plank......they are certainly not Jesus riddles...they are your worldly riddles as usual.

Ah...but, we must be Born Again...then we have the Spiritual eyes and ears to see with and hear with.

“But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;” (Matthew 13:16, NKJV) God gives spiritual sight and hearing to us once we have become born again believers in Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit is given to us to develop these senses in our life as we learn to walk in the Spirit (Gal 5:16).

Only the carnal listen with worldly ears and eyes...why..because they are what?..there’s a Jesus riddle for ya.lol.

Still I wait for the other questions I asked you to answer?

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12​

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Born again Spirit filled believers who confess that Jesus is the Son of God and who continually are filled with the Spirit of the Lord, have the God given ability to accurately hear and see into the spirit realm. The Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit has come and is always leading and guiding us, but we have to be willing to hear and to see with spiritual discernment. It is written in John 16:13 “but when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.” (NASB) And it is written in Romans 8:14 “for all who are being led by the spirit of God, these are the Sons of God.” (NASB)

Only the Holy Spirit/can lead and guide us....we worry not of what others say.....as we are his children and are only led by him.......his Spirit can only penetrate the heart of his child.

In other words, when he’s ready for you to receive “ HIS WORD “ it will be done...carnal talk can’t penetrate the spirit of God’s child...my belief

The Love of the truth..is the rebirth....that’s the truth.....how can you know God’s truth without the rebirth?God’s Spirit is Alive in our spirit...once we become Born Again by God’s Power, not mans power.

He doesn’t know us , if we don’t have the Spirit.

And I’m not saying we are perfected in Christ.....certainly not...we are being made into the image of Christ....by the power that is within us...the Holy Spirit.....there is no power in me..as in the carnal Rita that used to be.........that’s why we need to be Born Again...God grafted us into the true living vine, his name is Jesus...

2 Thessalonians 2:10
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

New Living Translation
He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I John 4:
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

This is a must for every believer of God to know whom one is dealing with and if they are of their father ; the father of lies !

• Love

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Tim. 3
16 ALL SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The devil can’t indwell the heart/ spirit of a Born Again, they have been birthed in the Spirit.

Those without the Spirit of God wouldn’t/ couldn’t know this....

The devil can only attack our minds.....and before you know it, he’s trying to destroy relationships....it’s true what God says...he roams about like a roaring lion waiting to devour someone.

Stay focused on God....as soon as you get those nasty thoughts, you know they are from him and not God.

I guess that’s when the renewing of our minds come into play.

Last edited: