Is The Bible Reliable? Cold-Case Investigation That It Is

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I
Its funny because the institution of Christianity demonised magic and wizards a long time ago. Its still considered evil today yet you call yourself Gandalf and have a picture of a wizard for you display picture. Do you comply by the institution of man or by god? Or do you just choose what is "right" and "wrong"? It's seems as tho to me you are in a state of duality and moral relativism.
Awesome, you prove yourself an idiot once again. the Heretics always go after me for this one. My Avatar is Gandalf to remind myself why I hate the heretical RCC. Everyone knew that Tolkien was a Catholic. But I learned more recently that he hated Protestantism, so I came to hate Tolkien. He called the Reformation the Great Revolt. And I thought who the hell is he. the New Age has been around in the west going strong since the mid 1800's when Spiritism, merely Necromancy, was very popular pastime in the west, and it only went downhill from there. But you are correct about one thing, Tolkien was far more pagan than you know.

He wrote the LOTR As An Allegory For
Catholicism. Why would he do that? I discovered as well, books still on Amazon which discuss all of this about Tolkien. He had written a letter to a Jesuit ---- ( RCC Thugs On Steroids ) friend of his and told him the LOTR was an Allegory for Catholicism? It was New Age Catholicism unveiled. Then he lied publically and said it was not an allegory, and he hated allegories, etc.., because he didn't like the more pagan, ( as if one can be more pagan than Catholicism, ) interpretations.

The entire world is pagan, for betraying Christ, and going Gnostic, into the Incorporeal Gnostic System Of Wrath And Punishment The OT Warns About,
As Did The Anti-Gnostic Admonitions Of Christ Warn About - As per Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc.., etc.., etc.., I use the NASB, as the best translation for the OT. I study the OT in Hebrew via an Interlinear English, Hebrew, Greek Bible, with a literal translation beneath every single Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek word. So the NASB is the best of popular translations, so I use really good study bible versions of it.

**** And the entire chapter of Isaiah 29: kicks things off, with study blocks of Is 29:4-5, 6-8, 9-10, 11-12, etc.., and Isa 29:6-8, Isa 9:20, Isa 49:26, etc.., as important revelations of the punishment of them going incorporeal ( anti-physical, ) and cutting off either the flesh of their right or left arms ( gnosticism as defined as the incorporeal war of the left versus the right, ) and how they devour their own flesh, and are still not satisfied, and are like dreams, like visions of the night,

With Isa 29:4-5 defining how they will whisper prostrate from the ground, from beneath the earth, in four separate stages, of going to finer and finer levels of dust. And Isa 29: goes on the explain that Ariel, meaning the Altar Hearth, as describing Jerusalem, and with Mount Zion representing the Heart within the person who has not gone into this destruction, with God pronouncing He will destroy all who wage war against Ariel, and her stronghold ( again allegorical for those who destroy the body / person in favor of the destruction of gnosticism )

And so Hendrix in voodoo child a slight return delights in destroying what God warned not too, when he sang he stands up against a mountain ( the heart of the living, ) and chops it down with the edge of his hand ( his guitar work, ) etc.., Or Led Zeppelin Attacking God and Christianity in so many of their songs, including Kashmir, in which they delight in the punishment of Isa 29:4-5, in which they sing their eyes turn to brown, as they fill with sand, and how they lie on how great this state of punishment is, when they sing how they are travelers of both time and space, and go on to sing of some false angel named Stormy who told them words they were not allowed to relate, and sang of some fake elder race, etc..,

The Beatles, Stones, etc.., were all Satanists, and the Beatles song Come Together, on Ezekiel chapters 26: thru 28: are their worship of the Anointed Cherub Who Covers, Satan, before his fall, and his subsequent false copy Satanic-Trinity of revelation taken out of context, in a new age gnostic interpretation of those three chapters instead, thru to Harry Potter, etc..,

But back to LOTR, for the New Age ( including Catholicism, ) they take false and new age gnostic and incorporeal mis-interpretations of everything, including one needing to project downward from beneath their feet as a metaphor for going incorporeal. I believe a band has a song called Below, about this if I remember. So the Hobbits, or
Fairey Folk, being represented thus as barefoot ( again pagan interpretation for being incorporeal,

Is even mocked by Black Sabbath in "Fairies Wear Boots," where the Patriarchal Interpretation of Gnosticism, mocks them, and Tolkien, for not going high enough, in these incorporeal worlds, by singing "I was looking thru a window, and was frightened by what I saw, fairies wear boots, and were dancing with the dwarves," - meaning the Hobbits were really wearing boots, by not going high enough into the incorporeal world levels, and were dancing ( having pseudo-spirit sex with them, ) with the dwarves - and obviously all of this settling on lower incorporel worlds, where all species have sex with each other no less - was
frightening. Remember Ozzy sang how he was frightened by what he saw.

So again, as I've explained before, I Hate Tolkien And The Entire Great Harlot New Age Roman Catholic Church, And Even Any Part Of The Great Harlot RCC In Which An Individual May Have Not Yet Gone Incorporeal As Per Isaiah 29: Because The Great Harlot RCC Is Still The RCC.

Last edited:

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Awesome, you prove yourself an idiot once again. the Heretics always go after me for this one. My Avatar is Gandalf to remind myself why I hate the heretical RCC. Everyone knew that Tolkien was a Catholic. But I learned more recently that he hated Protestantism, so I came to hate Tolkien. He called the Reformation the Great Revolt. And I thought who the hell is he. the New Age has been around in the west going strong since the mid 1800's when Spiritism, merely Necromancy, was very popular pastime in the west, and it only went downhill from there. But you are correct about one thing, Tolkien was far more pagan than you know.

He wrote the LOTR As An Allegory For
Catholicism. Why would he do that? I discovered as well, books still on Amazon which discuss all of this about Tolkien. He had written a letter to a Jesuit ---- ( RCC Thugs On Steroids ) friend of his and told him the LOTR was an Allegory for Catholicism? It was New Age Catholicism unveiled. Then he lied publically and said it was not an allegory, and he hated allegories, etc.., because he didn't like the more pagan, ( as if one can be more pagan than Catholicism, ) interpretations.

The entire world is pagan, for betraying Christ, and going Gnostic, into the Incorporeal Gnostic System Of Wrath And Punishment The OT Warns About,
As Did The Anti-Gnostic Admonitions Of Christ Warn About - As per Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc.., etc.., etc.., I use the NASB, as the best translation for the OT. I study the OT in Hebrew via an Interlinear English, Hebrew, Greek Bible, with a literal translation beneath every single Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek word. So the NASB is the best of popular translations, so I use really good study bible versions of it.

**** And the entire chapter of Isaiah 29: kicks things off, with study blocks of Is 29:4-5, 6-8, 9-10, 11-12, etc.., and Isa 29:6-8, Isa 9:20, Isa 49:26, etc.., as important revelations of the punishment of them going incorporeal ( anti-physical, ) and cutting off either the flesh of their right or left arms ( gnosticism as defined as the incorporeal war of the left versus the right, ) and how they devour their own flesh, and are still not satisfied, and are like dreams, like visions of the night,

With Isa 29:4-5 defining how they will whisper prostrate from the ground, from beneath the earth, in four separate stages, of going to finer and finer levels of dust. And Isa 29: goes on the explain that Ariel, meaning the Altar Hearth, as describing Jerusalem, and with Mount Zion representing the Heart within the person who has not gone into this destruction, with God pronouncing He will destroy all who wage war against Ariel, and her stronghold ( again allegorical for those who destroy the body / person in favor of the destruction of gnosticism )

And so Hendrix in voodoo child a slight return delights in destroying what God warned not too, when he sang he stands up against a mountain ( the heart of the living, ) and chops it down with the edge of his hand ( his guitar work, ) etc.., Or Led Zeppelin Attacking God and Christianity in so many of their songs, including Kashmir, in which they delight in the punishment of Isa 29:4-5, in which they sing their eyes turn to brown, as they fill with sand, and how they lie on how great this state of punishment is, when they sing how they are travelers of both time and space, and go on to sing of some false angel named Stormy who told them words they were not allowed to relate, and sang of some fake elder race, etc..,

The Beatles, Stones, etc.., were all Satanists, and the Beatles song Come Together, on Ezekiel chapters 26: thru 28: are their worship of the Anointed Cherub Who Covers, Satan, before his fall, and his subsequent false copy Satanic-Trinity of revelation taken out of context, in a new age gnostic interpretation of those three chapters instead, thru to Harry Potter, etc..,

But back to LOTR, for the New Age ( including Catholicism, ) they take false and new age gnostic and incorporeal mis-interpretations of everything, including one needing to project downward from beneath their feet as a metaphor for going incorporeal. I believe a band has a song called Below, about this if I remember. So the Hobbits, or
Fairey Folk, being represented thus as barefoot ( again pagan interpretation for being incorporeal,

Is even mocked by Black Sabbath in "Fairies Wear Boots," where the Patriarchal Interpretation of Gnosticism, mocks them, and Tolkien, for not going high enough, in these incorporeal worlds, by singing "I was looking thru a window, and was frightened by what I saw, fairies wear boots, and were dancing with the dwarves," - meaning the Hobbits were really wearing boots, by not going high enough into the incorporeal world levels, and were dancing ( having pseudo-spirit sex with them, ) with the dwarves - and obviously all of this settling on lower incorporel worlds, where all species have sex with each other no less - was
frightening. Remember Ozzy sang how he was frightened by what he saw.

So again, as I've explained before, I Hate Tolkien And The Entire Great Harlot New Age Roman Catholic Church, And Even Any Part Of The Great Harlot RCC In Which An Individual May Have Not Yet Gone Incorporeal As Per Isaiah 29: Because The Great Harlot RCC Is Still The RCC.
BTW I do consider myself as an anarchist. Jesus himself was an anarchist. I do not claim anarchy because jesus was, I claim it because I know Truth and have come to an understanding of the laws within nature which don't consist of external rulership.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW I do consider myself as an anarchist. Jesus himself was an anarchist. I do not claim anarchy because jesus was, I claim it because I know Truth and have come to an understanding of the laws within nature which don't consist of external rulership.
Priceless, I knew I could tell you were a Lying Anarchist. And Jesus was not an anarchist either you Lying Antichrist. All you prove, every time you open your mouth, or type on your keyboard, on these matters is prove you are an Antichrist!!!! And the more you write here, the more you confirm what everyone here thinks, in that they also know you are a Lying Antichrist!!!!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes money is fake. It has no value accept the value we give it. It creates division in wealth, greed and is definitely not the "currency" of life. It is the resistor. Another false belief.
Everything is like Comedy Central with you. If one seeks the truth, it will just about alway be 100% the opposite of what you say. Who cares if paper currency is corrupt or not. The point was, exactly as Jesus said "Render unto Caesar, what is Caesar's"

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes money is fake. It has no value accept the value we give it. It creates division in wealth, greed and is definitely not the "currency" of life. It is the resistor. Another false belief.
If you get something of value for that "fake money", like a cat, or house, or food, then you better take the money back and replace it with something of value don't you think, seeing you are receiving something of value.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I
You may be correct, or not. Regardless, give back to the owner what he requires. Anything else is theft.
If it was so simple yes. And what is taught in that scripture is true. But today we are within the shackles of the system. They are making it harder and harder to even detach yourself from the system as they want everyone to be confined to it. They keep everyone in a state of dependency and manufacture the fear of scarcity when really there is potential abundance of food and energy.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I
If it was so simple yes. And what is taught in that scripture is true. But today we are within the shackles of the system. They are making it harder and harder to even detach yourself from the system as they want everyone to be confined to it. They keep everyone in a state of dependency and manufacture the fear of scarcity when really there is potential abundance of food and energy.
All that I can agree with.

Reactions: Zachariah

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you get something of value for that "fake money", like a cat, or house, or food, then you better take the money back and replace it with something of value don't you think, seeing you are receiving something of value.
A cat? Not that there's anything wrong with cats—we've had several and loved them all, but somehow that's just not what pops into my mind when thinking of a list of hard commodities - lol. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Brakelite

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I
There's no harm in trying to detach oneself in degrees, no? :)

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the bible speaks alot of Truth and is a beautiful book. I dont however blindly believe things that I am told, I use my own conscience and come to a judgment based in morality and Truth. This following script is not Truth and is simply man trying to be God. This is not my opinion or belief, this i know, understand and is actual fact. Anyone who can't see the immorality within this text is delusional or in a state of cognitive dissonance.

Ro 13:1-7: "Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished. For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong. Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you. The authorities are God’s servants, sent for your good. But if you are doing wrong, of course you should be afraid, for they have the power to punish you. They are God’s servants, sent for the very purpose of punishing those who do what is wrong. So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment, but also to keep a clear conscience. Pay your taxes, too, for these same reasons. For government workers need to be paid. They are serving God in what they do. Give to everyone what you owe them: Pay your taxes and government fees to those who collect them, and give respect and honor to those who are in authority."
Unfortunately, any written revelation is subject to the limitations of human language unless, that is, there is a Spirit to comfort and guide.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all sovereign weather we like it or not. No one can "make" anyone do anything. Like the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. Sovereinty is enherent in nature and is a core aspect of spiritually and the bible. Controle is an "illusion" and the belief that we have the right to controle people or be controlled is a belief and only ever will be a belief because it never has and never will be based in Truth.

Have I "owned" my sovereignty? Yes. Have I aligned myself with Truth and morality? Yes, to the best of my ability. As we are sovereign by nature, the law of God states we are free.

To own ourselves means we also own our own behaviours. With great power comes great responsibility. If we pass blame, we pass the illusion of controle at a spiritual level.
So close and yet so far. The best of our ability is not good enough.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all sovereign weather we like it or not. No one can "make" anyone do anything. Like the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. Sovereinty is enherent in nature and is a core aspect of spiritually and the bible. Controle is an "illusion" and the belief that we have the right to controle people or be controlled is a belief and only ever will be a belief because it never has and never will be based in Truth.

Have I "owned" my sovereignty? Yes. Have I aligned myself with Truth and morality? Yes, to the best of my ability. As we are sovereign by nature, the law of God states we are free.

To own ourselves means we also own our own behaviours. With great power comes great responsibility. If we pass blame, we pass the illusion of controle at a spiritual level.
You are barking moonbat crazy!!!!

"No one can 'make' anyone do anything" Really? You are just some sort of Fake / Atheist, or something along those lines, just here to fake it, and merely hear yourself talk

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A cat? Not that there's anything wrong with cats—we've had several and loved them all, but somehow that's just not what pops into my mind when thinking of a list of hard commodities - lol. :)
To be honest, it started off as car, but Mrs Google had other plans, and I thought, that'll do.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There's no harm in trying to detach oneself in degrees, no? :)
Spiritually when we experience true enlightenment or "salvation" we become not of this world. But it happens to be that we are all interconnected and our manifested reality is based on the population as a whole. If one person is suffering, we all are suffering. That makes it our duty to spread Truth and combat the mass deception of the current world. That is the will of the Father.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritually when we experience true enlightenment or "salvation" we become not of this world. But it happens to be that we are all interconnected and our manifested reality is based on the population as a whole. If one person is suffering, we all are suffering. That makes it our duty to spread Truth and combat the mass deception of the current world. That is the will of the Father.
Problem is "the system" and "the world" are not always the same thing.

We wrestle not...

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Problem is "the system" and "the world" are not always the same thing.

We wrestle not...
When i say the world i mean the aspect of reality that is of physicle nature. Individual, compartmentalised and structured. The flesh. What we know as the "system" or the "government" is infact all these things. It is true that the word system can have other meanings but when i say "the system" im refering to man made structures used to controle and confine. On the contrary Gods purpose is wholistic and draws everything together as one. God does not reject, he forgives. As jesus spoke to pagans and tax collectors we should also learn to see past the secular belief of institutions and controled religion.

Religion tries to put Truth in a box and tries to convince everyone that anything outside of that box is to be ignored. Truth cannot fit within a box nore should our conciousness be confined to a box.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and all of your New Age Crap is Laughable. You need to be singing some John Lennon or George Harrison along with your new Age Crap