Is the Catholic Church Today Part of Jesus' Body?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell us how you personally point the Catholics away from error.
By showing them in scripture where the errors lie within their doctrine .
I always wait upon the Lord to give me words . I am kind to all , but if we love them we would do everything
to convince them to get out of that system . And we can do it very simply . No need for yelling or anything .
Just speak the truth . The big thing is , we must get well learned in the scripture .
WE must learn that Christ , the doctrine very well . Get it engrained . I often point them to scripture as well .

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its very evident by their fruits they are outside . This is why we must do all to help anyone trapped in that place .
God desires none to perish , we , having His Spirit should be unctioned the same thing .
That place is very deadly . And i am not saying this to be mean at all . IT , like quite a few other places
are very dangerous to the souls of those trapped within those walls and doctrines .
This generation is fast becoming of the mindset that all places are fine , or fine enough . And that
we ought to just find a way to get along . But they forget
and have forgotten what even Christ told those churches from above .
HE warned them about entertaining false doctrine . HE also warned one for simply allowing a false prophetess to teach and to seduce the people .
Rome is dangerous . This should be so simple to see and yet due to the many years of this unity stuff and lets find common ground
Most can no longer see the dangers of the RCC , let alone even Mormonism and other places .
We are being decieved by even our own protestant leaders . They too are lining us right up wtih Rome and other places .
Teaching us to be as one and find common ground and doctrine is getting kicked out the door . ITS bad news .
I love you all my friends . I truly love you all . This is why i am doing all i can to warn anyone and to also just point to Christ
and all biblical sound doctrine .
Catholicism has no sound doctrine. Is it the Body of Christ?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not much edifying in this conversation...
just saying..

A whole lot of imperfect people pointing fingers at other imperfect people,
for being led where God put them... for now.

I was born into Catholicism. I was baptised (sprinkled)
I made my first communion (didn't understand it at the time)
right around puberty isn't it?
Nice white dress and all.
But too young to understand the meaning.

That's about as far as I got before I went into the world.

Then around 18 God called me to a Southern Baptist Church.
There I got the Baptism of John. (dunked)
And I stayed there for about a year.
then went back into the world.

I've visited Evangelical, Charismatic, I can't remember how many different ones over the years.
I met a lot of fine people and a lot of self-righteous boobs among them all.
None of them are perfect.
It's the people in the church that make up the "Universal" church. Christ's body, not mans.
But when someone puts their own label or their own product within it,
it becomes marred.
Because the church isn't about man, it's about God.

Calling all Catholics evil or misled, is like calling all white people racist or white supremists.
It just isn't truth.

Lets be honest with eachother, and find a way to build instead of tearing down.

God Bless
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one more thing i feel i must remind us all about .
many can do many good works , feed the poor , help others .
But examine ALL their fruits . For i too once could be kind and do good things , Yet i walked in sin and embraced sin .
I did not know Christ . SO make sure to examine all the doctrine one teaches and examine also their actions
in all things . This too can help out even those who do beleive . For if we see one in error we can restore such a one .

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By showing them in scripture where the errors lie within their doctrine .
I always wait upon the Lord to give me words . I am kind to all , but if we love them we would do everything
to convince them to get out of that system . And we can do it very simply . No need for yelling or anything .
Just speak the truth . The big thing is , we must get well learned in the scripture .
WE must learn that Christ , the doctrine very well . Get it engrained . I often point them to scripture as well .
Who has appointed you to speak "we" for other people?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not much edifying in this conversation...
just saying..

A whole lot of imperfect people pointing fingers at other imperfect people,
for being led where God put them... for now.

I was born into Catholicism. I was baptised (sprinkled)
I made my first communion (didn't understand it at the time)
right around puberty isn't it?
Nice white dress and all.
But too young to understand the meaning.

That's about as far as I got before I went into the world.

Then around 18 God called me to a Southern Baptist Church.
There I got the Baptism of John. (dunked)
And I stayed there for about a year.
then went back into the world.

I've visited Evangelical, Charismatic, I can't remember how many different ones over the years.
I met a lot of fine people and a lot of self-righteous boobs among them all.
None of them are perfect.
It's the people in the church that make up the "Universal" church. Christ's body, not mans.
But when someone puts their own label or their own product within it,
it becomes marred.
Because the church isn't about man, it's about God.

Calling all Catholics evil or misled, is like calling all white people racist or white supremists.
It just isn't truth.

Lets be honest with eachother, and find a way to build instead of tearing down.

God Bless
Hugs
Is the Vatican part of Christ's Body?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholicism has no sound doctrine. Is it the Body of Christ?
No my friend is it not . The system does have some sound doctrine , yet the actions and also other teachings are outright blasphemous .
I mean , if even i came and held the bible , that alone would not prove who i belonged too .
Any true lamb would point to the bible as truth . But i have seen false ones hold up that book
and yet they false . Ye shall know them by their fruits .
And yes by their doctrine . For though a man may claim He is biblically sound , he can also be there as a deceiver
to both twist and omit sound doctrine . RCC is full of them . SO is many a protestant church .
What we must do , is continue to do all to point to Christ , and i mean the biblical one . Flood the places with bible doctrine .
Keep reminding them and one another of all things JESUS taught , all things the apostels taught ,
What the prophets taught . ALL things written in that bible are for our adomintion , our learning ,
so as we do not the evil they did . SO its very good to get well engrained and stay well engrained in the bible .
For many teach another jesus , another gospel , and that means IT AINT NEITHER .

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paying money to the church to get dead people out of Pergatory is a lie.

Murdering Albigensians for their beliefs is an act of Satan.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who has appointed you to speak "we" for other people?
God

1Co 14:26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

1Co 14:31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

Censorship sucks.
Hugs

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No my friend is it not . The system does have some sound doctrine , yet the actions and also other teachings are outright blasphemous .
I mean , if even i came and held the bible , that alone would not prove who i belonged too .
Any true lamb would point to the bible as truth . But i have seen false ones hold up that book
And yes by their doctrine . For though a man may claim He is biblically sound , he can also be there as a deceiver
to both twist and omit sound doctrine . RCC is full of them . SO is many a protestant church .
What we must do , is continue to do all to point to Christ , and i mean the biblical one . Flood the places with bible doctrine .
Keep reminding them and one another of all things JESUS taught , all things the apostels taught ,
What the prophets taught . ALL things written in that bible are for our adomintion , our learning ,
so as we do not the evil they did . SO its very good to get well engrained and stay well engrained in the bible .
For many teach another jesus , another gospel , and that means IT AINT NEITHER .
Does the Vatican imitate Jesus by killing those who disagree with Vatican doctrine?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I were to torture your mother for disagreeing with my doctrine, would that be Christ's love?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the Vatican imitate Jesus by killing those who disagree with Vatican doctrine?
Jacob . read the posts real slowly . I Do not in any way approve nor recognize the authority of the vatican .
Most folks here already have long well known that i do no such thing .
My concern , however , is for the souls of the people . So i say let us do all to remind the people of Christ , of His doctrine
of all doctrine . Continue to warn if or when we see error in one . We do so , out of great love for their soul and
also to keep the leaven out of the place and or places . Let us do all to win souls , to correct souls , to point to Christ .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jacob . read the posts real slowly . I Do not in any way approve nor recognize the authority of the vatican .
Most folks here already have long well known that i do no such thing .
My concern , however , is for the souls of the people . So i say let us do all to remind the people of Christ , of His doctrine
of all doctrine . Continue to warn if or when we see error in one . We do so , out of great love for their soul and
also to keep the leaven out of the place and or places . Let us do all to win souls , to correct souls , to point to Christ .
Tell us how you warn Catholics of their error. Try to speak for yourself only, instead of imagining what others might do.

Let us hear the facts of your own action.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apostle Paul states in 1 Cor. 5:12 Believers are to judge those in the Church, but not those outside. Are Roman Catholicism and their popes inside or outside of the Body of Christ?

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." John 3:18-19

So then by judging them are you admitting they are in the Church? If they are in the Church should not each person be judged according his heart and his deeds or the lack thereof rather because of his affiliation with a group within the Church?

If, on the other hand, they are not in the Church are they not already condemned as per the verses above? Are they then of the ungodly? If that is the case then who made your business to establish your own place of judgment when God has not?

"And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous." Psalm 1:3-5

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I were to torture your mother for disagreeing with my doctrine, would that be Christ's love?
Jacob , out of much love , i must remind you , I dont support the RCC , I have well examined it . FLEE IT .
And warn others to do so as well . But since we are on that note . We better well examine any protestant church as well .
Wanna know why , cause i have , and by grace i am telling you all , that most all of them are now bankrupt of the truth .
ALL are going under many errors now and getting worse and calling for a false love , a false unity .
Its sucking up even the other religoins , like jews , muslims , buddists , heck it includes all .
This generation is in dire trouble . WE are witnessing a massive and tremendous falling away . AND its all under
the guise of christain langauge .
Meaning they often use the word love , they often speak of unity , of liberty and such things .
But the version of the words they use , CONTRADICT the GOD of that bible . AND you know what that means ,
it means the dragon , that serpent called satan , has snuck in under the guise of many men and women
and changed the churches from within and now they follow Him and yet THINK its GOD , think its Christ .
This is bad news . WE must do all we can for the sake of the peoples to point them back to bibles , back to doctrine
back to Christ , back , back , back . AND PRAY they recieve it .

Reactions: Ziggy

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God

1Co 14:26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

1Co 14:31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

Censorship sucks.
Hugs
Which of those things are you doing right now?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was just trolling, and he provided not one bit of evidence to support his opinions.

Is evidence required?

I've often compared our society's standard for evidence to the Declaration of Independence. The body would be condemned today for lacking sufficient evidence.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do Catholics depend upon good works and church membership for righteousness before God? Yes? No?
You answer my questions directly and I may consider answering yours, but I am also not their judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.