Is the Catholic Church Today Part of Jesus' Body?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have yet to see any aspect of Roman Catholicism which displays the Truth of Jesus' Gospel.

1.) They require works and membership for supposed salvation.
2.) They call a man "father" in disobedience of Jesus' Command not to do so.
3.) The "pope" is a Freemason, aligned with other Freemasons, all displaying occult hand signs.
4.) The "pope" claims to be "the vicar of Christ," yet he personally demonstrates nothing of Jesus.
5.) The Jesuits are committed to geopolitical subversion in all of the World's recorded modern history.
6.) The "pope" endeavors to have approval and alliance with all of mankind, including pagan religions. Jesus was the opposite.
7.) The "pope" fails to identify paranormal UFO activity as being demonic, and states they are arriving from the far Cosmos as "visitors" and "brothers."

Reactions: Wrangler

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have yet to see any aspect of Roman Catholicism which displays the Truth of Jesus' Gospel.

3.) The "pope" is a Freemason, aligned with other Freemasons, all displaying occult hand signs.
4.) The "pope" claims to be "the vicar of Christ," yet he personally demonstrates nothing of Jesus.
5.) The Jesuits are committed to geopolitical subversion in all of the World's recorded modern history.
6.) The "pope" endeavors to have approval and alliance with all of mankind, including pagan religions. Jesus was the opposite.
7.) The "pope" fails to identify paranormal UFO activity as being demonic, and states they are arriving from the far Cosmos as "visitors" and "brothers."

Hmmmm..... You must be kidding right? Anybody who is truly born again is a member in the Body of Christ.

We should not say to the arms and legs that we don't need them, because we do, we need every member of the body of Christ, especially in these end times.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Another baseless anti-Catholic rant.
No point in discussing this with you as people who post these kinds of supposed "errors" are not interested in the truth.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another baseless anti-Catholic rant.
No point in discussing this with you as people who post these kinds of supposed "errors" are not interested in the truth.
Looks like you cannot articulate truth. Pity, so negative.

Best wishes at the Great White Throne not in the Vatican.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Error is forever offended when inconvenient truth is pointed out.
Get rid of him was the cry, we want Barabbas

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barabbas was the logical choice. He most likely was the type of Zionist they wanted. Those Jews were task oriented, having come back from captive Babylon, carrying the promises of Isaiah for nationalism.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I'm curious.
Why would anyone, describing themselves as a "thinker" (quiet or otherwise), accept as truth a bunch of opinions backed up by no evidence whatsoever?

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious.
Why would anyone, describing themselves as a "thinker" (quiet or otherwise), accept as truth a bunch of opinions backed up by no evidence whatsoever?
Millions of slaughtered people who did not agree with Catholicism.

Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Just answer.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm..... You must be kidding right? Anybody who is truly born again is a member in the Body of Christ.

We should not say to the arms and legs that we don't need them, because we do, we need every member of the body of Christ, especially in these end times.
Share your opinion about how Catholicism brings anyone to spiritual rebirth.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Millions of slaughtered people who did not agree with Catholicism.

Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Just answer.

Millions of slaughtered people who did not agree with Protestantism

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm curious.
yeah, why would they?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jacob only listed 7 points. Only 7. Yet not one of them did you attempt to actually address. Are you also a Jesuit?

He was just trolling, and he provided not one bit of evidence to support his opinions.
Why should I bother?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, why would they?

You tell me?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts.
Prejudice is a great timesaver. It enables you to form opinions without bothering to get facts.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Share your opinion about how Catholicism brings anyone to spiritual rebirth.

It is Jesus Christ who gives us a new life when we accept Him into our lives.

Many Believers have found, believed and accepted Jesus in their lives at different stages and different places. There are planters and there are waterers, who are we to say that God must use a Pentecostal to tell another about Jesus, who are we to say that God must use a Baptist to lead another to Jesus?

God will use whatever vessel(s) He chooses, God will use the way He chooses to reach that person, and yes that may even be through a Nun or a Priest, and yes it could even also be directly from Jesus Himself in a dream or vision.

Reactions: dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like you cannot articulate truth. Pity, so negative.

Best wishes at the Great White Throne not in the Vatican.
Would you not agree that no body of believers as a whole will be named as "The Body of Christ" [or even a part of the Body of Christ] correctly unless every member of that body is a member of the Body of Christ?

I know of no group in which every member is likely to qualify. Do you? On the other hand, I know some Catholics personally who as I see them are likely to be members of the Body of Christ. But then who am I to judge or who are you?

Should we condemn an entire group because we disagree with all, most or many of the policies, beliefs, dogmas, etc. the group as a whole embraces as the best way to go with God? Does every person in every group, be it Protestant or Catholic or Other, always agree with or follow absolutely everything set forth by his own group?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Item 1 is easily addressed. Since most of us need good works to for God to consider saving us. Without them we get cast into the lake of fire. And that's what the bible teaches.

Item 2 I agree with. It is not right for the Catholic church to call anyone Father.

The rest of the items appear me to be based on heresay and judging. So I would be careful not to judge others.

Peace and Love,

Devin

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is Jesus Christ who gives us a new life when we accept Him into our lives.

Many Believers have found, believed and accepted Jesus in their lives at different stages and different places. There are planters and there are waterers, who are we to say that God must use a Pentecostal to tell another about Jesus, who are we to say that God must use a Baptist to lead another to Jesus?

God will use whatever vessel(s) He chooses, God will use the way He chooses to reach that person, and yes that may even be through a Nun or a Priest, and yes it could even also be directly from Jesus Himself in a dream or vision.
I agree, I was Mormon for 10 years and while I didn't fully accept their teachings there were teachings which were good. And Jesus taught me instead in the right way to honor him. I was filled with the Holy Spirit because of it. And that is a saving spirit.

Why is the spirit strong among the Mormon faith? That is because Jesus said he will be among the sinners, the ill. Those that are not ill need no doctor. The spirit was with me correcting the teachings that were presented so that I didn't fall ill.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why dwell on the past? Aren't you meant to forgive and let go?
Indeed!
Those questions could be applied to a great many groups and people... in churches or not. Is it not fortunate for all who do sincerely love God, in spite of differences, that it is not any such men who will render final judgement for or against them instead of God and His Word?

Status
Not open for further replies.