Is the nation of Israel really of the devil, fooling Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
"put your hands on the wheel,
let the Golden Age begin..."
ha

are you expecting ppl to do stuff? find out why imo

Last edited:

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your Christian response. The very way that you come across is anti-Christian, authoritative, and unloving. What makes you think you're right and I'm wrong? Ask yourself that question.

To begin with: I did not write this post - if you read at the top of the original post you'll see that I stated that I read this article. It's written by David Stewart. There are pastors who oppose Zionism so my question is valid.

Second of all, I wrote a "disclaimer" at the top since I don't claim to be an expert on the end times. God has led me into the study of it just this past year and I'm trying to grasp what He's showing me and bounce off other believers.

Third, I am a thorough person when I do read and study, and I know that the root of your disdain is because I'm convinced that Trump is owned and you're not. I am 100% convinced of this.

I was convinced of this prior to stumbling upon pastor Chuck Baldwin's writings and other Christians online who have had the deception scales fall from their eyes about Trump. What I can't understand about you Enoch, is that you claim to be a Christian - I know from your posts that you study your bible as diligently as I do, yet you see nothing at all wrong with Trump dropping bombs on innocent Syrians. Is it because you're sitting at home in your soft easy chair, eating ice cream and studying your bible in a warm, middle-class home? After all YOUR house, car, city, and family aren't getting bombed so why should YOU care what happens to some foreigners thousands of miles away? How quickly we throw our Christianity out the window!

What kind of Christian doesn't even follow the ten Commandments of "Do not kill"?

Are we just as guilty as Trump for killing those innocent Syrians because we're giving "approval" of anything at all that he does - even murder??? I experienced first hand how much sins of omission hurt. Yet are my own sins of omission - and that of my fellow Americans/ Christians - hurting others by going along with anything Trump does?

Romans 1:32

“Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”

I am shocked and dismayed at all the "Christians" who rubber-stamp everything that Trump does...all because he throws them a FEW bones while keeping Planned Parenthood fully funded, packs his cabinet with Goldman Sachs, continues another version of NAFTA that has sent all the manufacturing out of America, and continues the wars he said he'd stop, dropping bombs on innocent Syrians.

How can anyone not see that Trump is continuing the work of his predecessors?

I know that everyone wants to think they have a champion...a Santa Claus... in the White House and it becomes a case of shooting the messenger. Some day Enoch I pray that you see the truth - that Trump is not the person you thought he was and that all murder is wrong/ all dropping bombs on people is wrong. Do you think it's okay that you're sitting in your safe house while children are having their limbs blown off? That's called 'cognitive dissonance.'

He is a Freemason - he admitted it on video. Anyone who does cursory research learns that Freemasonry is satanic. It just shows that the devil's deceptions are working.

As for Zionism - what I posted about - I'm still trying to piece together everything and I'm seeing two camps of Christians: those who believe we should support the country of Israel at all costs, and those who see the country of Israel as a creation of globalists that is deceiving believers. That's why I wanted to hear what others thought of this.

1. I'm unsure where you read that David Stewart said a nation is the offspring of a spirit being. I grasped from what he wrote that many pastors/ Christians are worshipping Israel and the nation of Israel is a satanic fraud.
2. The devil does control all kingdoms of the world.
3. I'm not sure if Zionism is about hatred of the Jews.
4. Yes, a small handful of extremely powerful and ungodly men have control of everything...including many pastors.

to be continued...
Very informative !

Reactions: Soverign Grace

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
im not kidding
Well, from start to finish, its all by trust. A man lives by his trust (through grace). So...remaining in that trust, growing in that trust, is the only remaining I know. Its the only race I know of, a race of trust. And when I am tempted to turn back to the leaven of religious men and the leaven of the world/ Herod, and I refuse and keep insisting on trust, not caring even when everyone thinks I'm a moron for it, I develop (somehow) endurance, so that I go longer periods of time without the sin of not trusting, without panic and mistrust, without the leaven that poisons me away from simple trust and into contortions of trying to do both what the world counsels and what God counsels, which is impossible. The world says to collect more than you need for the day. God says to not worry about that. It's like, the first hurdle, and we've tripped and fallen flat on our faces while insisting we're running our race of trust. He can make a pair of shoes last for 40 years but He can't see to our provision in old age unless we have amassed the 2 million dollars the world says we will need?

We can't understand it. We still don't understand. He fed how many people with a loaf or two of bread? He could make one loaf feed you for 30 years of retirement. But he couldn't do many miracles there because of their unbelief/mistrust...
we imagine that ppl were put here to serve us i guess lol

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has been without a king, without a prince, without a sacrifice and nation

guess it depends on who you ask in whether or not Israel has been without a king, without a prince, without a sacrifice and nation...because: Romans 9:6-7 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: [7] Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

that is significant (imo) to proclaim one is without a king, without a prince, without a sacrifice and nation...Who is Israel that has a king, has a (The)prince (of peace)...

Psalm 24:7-10 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. [8] Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. [9] Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. [10] Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you gotta be aware of the deal where if you are suspicious then you prolly arent trustworthy right. You live in the City, do ya? Look, and see your Cain killing your Abel imo ok, bc trusting other ppl ruins the ground you have plowed, right. Or put your way, bam, if you would. maybe we could examine this a little? What do you mean by "trust" anyway, i prolly dont do that myself

but i bet the long/short is that you now have expectations of ppl, to which i would say yeh get ridda that lol, it'll kill you in a hurry imo

"you gotta be aware of the deal where if you are suspicious then you prolly arent trustworthy right." <--- I'm the most trustworthy person I know Mark and that is why people see me comin a mile away, how about becoming suspicious BECAUSE you've been used from people you THOUGHT you could trust??

"but i bet the long/short is that you now have expectations of ppl, to which i would say yeh get ridda that lol, it'll kill you in a hurry imo"

Wrong again Mark, it is the opposite! I have NO expectations and am probably a bit oversensitive at this point. If I do have expectations of someone it is that I CANNOT TRUST them. I EXPECT to be used, I EXPECT to be lied to and stolen from so...I no longer trust anybody. This is not the first time a roomer screwed me over without a thought. I know what is in the City, I lived in it most of my adult life.

"trusting other ppl ruins the ground you have plowed, right."

I don't plow anybody's ground but my own hence, I have no good expectations but only the hairy eyeball. Prayer for discernment are in order here.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's pretty scary though - that a small group of people control what is literally "fed" to the public. What a cruel game. When talking with family members they'll repeat what they heard on the news - and I have to continually tell them not to believe what is on the mainstream news. It's literally like trying to hold back the Niagara because the people they talk to believe the news.

There is a documentary out there, could still be on Netflix, not sure. It is titled "Outfoxed" very, very interesting and quite believable. Maybe the powers that be have taken it down but, give a look see.
And, yes indeed...way too many are watching talking points and NOT truth...they are paid to broadcast what their big wigs tell them to. Propaganda to get us to hate groups of people...divide and conquer! And be assured, the blame for all things wrong are on EVERY Democrat :rolleyes:. They cannot see how they are being duped,,,not to mention most all of them get their "news" from one source only...that is settling for ONE viewpoint to the detriment of all the rest. I never have my TV on, ever...I get my news sources from places like Associated Press, Rueters, Al Jazzar, sometimes BBC but I can see them getting pretty biased anymore. The two former is where the whole world gets their info, but we cannot stop there if we are really open to the truth of the matter but, nobody wants to do their research, just sit on their comfy couches, swallowing hook line and sinker what ever the talking head says, like it's gospel truth, hah!

Reactions: Soverign Grace

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I'm the most trustworthy person I know Mark and that is why people see me comin a mile away, how about becoming suspicious BECAUSE you've been used from people you THOUGHT you could trust??
wadr imo this reflects on the self more than on others, and dont get e wrong i have it too ok, but if we were to examine your statement we would find that expectations of others are really what we are talking about, i am sure. Thought you could trust to do what? Better to trust that they will not do them, i guess, see then you can only be pleasantly surprised?

And i guess maybe this sounds like "be cynical" but i dont mean that at all...it's a forgiveness thing. You might be the most trustworthy person you know, but then how do you know ppl, anyway? Briefly, as "other," from a necessarily limited perspective, iow. Imo if you dont trust that ppl will be ppl, and expect ppl to conform to your expectations or else, well...i mean, who is that serving, after all? But hey, not saying i dont spend most of my days plowing my own ground too ok, my stomach is growling right now lol, i understand ok.

"Let them," and see what happens imo. Ones whole life will change overnight. Bc ppl are not going to change, in this context. Ever. There are none...in that context. Wadr you are just begging for future repeated blows on the head, i guarantee you someone will be disappointing you today, and every other day, you will be in hell, are even, right now, imo.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
in Flint ppl are big on locking their doors, and home protection, having guns and whatnot...we kept the front door unlocked at Flintopia--well, they didnt know it lol, but i did when i was there alone at night anyway, which was all the time, the first year--anyway, with a sign that said "this door is always unlocked, please come in" which i guess i just wont be able to describe the effect that that had on ppl who were in such a different mode..."when i defend myself, i am attacked" is the best way i know to put it.

When you stop defending your "self" weird stuff just happens...it just disarms people, dunno how to explain it. God help anyone who attacks someone not defending themselves, lemme tell ya

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
guess it depends on who you ask in whether or not Israel has been without a king, without a prince, without a sacrifice and nation...because: Romans 9:6-7 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: [7] Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

that is significant (imo) to proclaim one is without a king, without a prince, without a sacrifice and nation...Who is Israel that has a king, has a (The)prince (of peace)...

Psalm 24:7-10 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. [8] Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. [9] Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. [10] Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Agreed . There has been a sacrifice going on for centuries. It is the daily sacrifice of the Mass performed in the queen denominations in Israel. Though I agree with a lot of things in SG's post concerning the Zionist and Trump, I disagree that there has not been a sacrifice. The cart is being put before the horse . The sacrifice will be no longer, once it is cut off. Then what the scriptures pointed out , which state a sacrifice will not be in Jerusalem for some time , will apply. If SG considers the sacrifice of the synagogue of satan to be the sacrifice that has to be reestablished and (which is being), to be what is constituted as the sacrifice that is not, as in acclaimed practice ,then SG has missed the train.

Daniel 12:
Michael's Deliverance and the End Times
…10Many will be purified, made spotless, and refined (that is happening now ), but the wicked will continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand. 11And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is he who waits and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.…

The Supper of the Lord known as the Thanks Giving or Eucharist is the daily sacrifice that will be abolished and the abomination of desolation will be set up instead (the sacrifice of the Edom Jew which we are seeing glimpses of taking place with the sacrifices at the Mount of Golgotha- where another part of the abomination of desolation stands the Islamic Mosque. Oh and is NOT the TEMPLE mount according to scripture alone).

what has been taking place every year for like the past 3 1/2 years is the testing ground for the re-establishing of the blood sacrifice of animals. Christ is the FINAL sacrifice which is memorialized in His Supper know as the Eucharist.

That which is the blood sacrifice of the Edom Jew who rejects Christ is not the daily sacrifice that has been since the Christian Church began in Israel. WHEN that sacrifice is abolished the Man of Sin (satan) has taken over Israel for his allotted time. Christians will be persecuted from practicing Christianity and Christ will be cut off from the people with the daily sacrifice OUTLAWED . His people will have to worship in secret as did the first church. If you are of one of the many protestant sects , you will not be able to appreciate this. But That is the sacrifice that will be cut off!. Though SG has much food for thought as i said ,not all of it is Kosher- pure. I know people need to start embracing Christ's full doctrine . The harlots will be removed. what SG post concerning the Zionist and trump can lend itself to usefulness when added to ones life with Christ's full doctrine.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wadr imo this reflects on the self more than on others, and dont get e wrong i have it too ok, but if we were to examine your statement we would find that expectations of others are really what we are talking about, i am sure. Thought you could trust to do what? Better to trust that they will not do them, i guess, see then you can only be pleasantly surprised?

And i guess maybe this sounds like "be cynical" but i dont mean that at all...it's a forgiveness thing. You might be the most trustworthy person you know, but then how do you know ppl, anyway? Briefly, as "other," from a necessarily limited perspective, iow. Imo if you dont trust that ppl will be ppl, and expect ppl to conform to your expectations or else, well...i mean, who is that serving, after all? But hey, not saying i dont spend most of my days plowing my own ground too ok, my stomach is growling right now lol, i understand ok.

"Let them," and see what happens imo. Ones whole life will change overnight. Bc ppl are not going to change, in this context. Ever. There are none...in that context. Wadr you are just begging for future repeated blows on the head, i guarantee you someone will be disappointing you today, and every other day, you will be in hell, are even, right now, imo.

You are very presumptuous Mark, everything I wrote was written in simple English and NOT hard to understand...you don't get me at all. We are to be wise as serpents and gentle as doves...God does not want His children to be doormats for crying out loud! One LAST thing here...should we (Christians) NOT have certain expectations of those who claim to be a brother or sister in Christ?? Should we just accept when they lie, steal and cheat? I say NO we should not.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yup.
but you arent reaping what you are sowing right, is usually the implication there
but you gotta um "believe" on some level that you are, yes?

i hope you get everything you deserve!
:D

I MEANT I have no expectations of OTHERS...so pls quote the whole post o_O

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You are very presumptuous Mark, everything I wrote was written in simple English and NOT hard to understand...you don't get me at all. We are to be wise as serpents and gentle as doves...God does not want His children to be doormats for crying out loud! One LAST thing here...should we (Christians) NOT have certain expectations of those who claim to be a brother or sister in Christ?? Should we just accept when they lie, steal and cheat? I say NO we should not.
well, not sure what you mean by "accept" there, but ppl are not going to change, ok. You say i am being presumptious, yet you are the one with admitted expectations, yes? I am not trying to condemn here, but to possibly illustrate a diff way to think.

little kids and pets never disappoint you, right, they always live up to/meet your expections 100%, every time, right?

so see, what is the difference in accusing and forgiving, if uou will

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, not sure what you mean by "accept" there, but ppl are not going to change, ok. You say i am being presumptious, yet you are the one with admitted expectations, yes? I am not trying to condemn here, but to possibly illustrate a diff way to think.

little kids and pets never disappoint you, right, they always live up to/meet your expections 100%, every time, right?

so see, what is the difference in accusing and forgiving, if uou will

What I mean by "accept" when they lie, steal and cheat?" is that are we to just let anyone just walk all over us and use us??

"but ppl are not going to change, ok."

I certainly "changed"...nothing is impossible with God, and He DOES change hearts and minds of people who seek Him. I know we will always have users, liars, thieves and such and these are who I pray most for. So, yes people, with the help of God CAN change.

What does presumption have to do with expectations? Should we not be able to trust our fellow bros and sisters?? "You will know them by their fruits" and, I know some "Christians" who have some pretty rotten fruits and, give God and the Church a bad name.

"little kids and pets never disappoint you, right, they always live up to/meet your expections 100%, every time, right? "

Ha! Hardly...children disappoint parents all the time, animals are innocent and NEVER disappoint me. And the expectations I have (CONCERNING OTHER CHRISTIANS) is that they do NOT steal, lie, cheat...and you do not agree with that?? We have no business judging those "without" yet we sure are to judge other Christians by their fruits.
I certainly do know the difference between accusing and forgiving. I'm not at all perfect and when we are hurt by others, I do not get
disappointed when hurt by non-Christians as that is what they mostly do as many of them have no conscience. BUT, a Christian can hurt deeply because you think they will follow the way of God. Forgiveness comes easy for the unbelievers for me, yet I have to pray daily for true forgiveness for the "Christian" who hurt me so deeply and did me wrong. I am not there yet as it is still pretty raw, but He is bringing me to that point a bit each day. I do NOT want to have anger in my heart by any means, I WANT to be able to forgive her...and I know God will and is giving me the grace little by little...the deeper the hurt, the harder it is for me to pray for them yet, I now have her in my prayer box and pray daily for her and to soften my heart toward her so as TO forgive completely. It is a heavy burden to carry around un-forgiveness, it is sin and God hears my cries to release me from this burden...each day. There is much more to this story but, I will not be writing on here about it anymore as, it just brings up the hurt and anger in my heart which means I am a murderer...and God knows my heart and IS changing it, softening it towards her.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What I mean by "accept" when they lie, steal and cheat?" is that are we to just let anyone just walk all over us and use us?
Ok I guess we already have a great v about when we should be rejoicing that is pertinent here, but I hate to just Quote Scripture at ppl, so lemme ask why do we not take to heart that v, do you think

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok I guess we already have a great v about when we should be rejoicing that is pertinent here, but I hate to just Quote Scripture at ppl, so lemme ask why do we not take to heart that v, do you think

I do take it to heart as I do ALL scripture...and PLEASE DO quote scripture at me, lol.

Reactions: Stan B