IS THIS COMING HERE?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The one worlders and George Soros has unleashed this 'dog'....but now it is off the leash...I do wonder how they will control it, once it has done what the One Worlders wanted to accomplish through this 'invasion'.

They've already lost control. I believe Islam is the Fourth Beast spoken of by Daniel.

Daniel 7
23 “Thus he said: ‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.

I suck at prophecy so don't take this to heart.

m

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They've already lost control. I believe Islam is the Fourth Beast spoken of by Daniel.

Daniel 7

I suck at prophecy so don't take this to heart.

m

You could well be right ...I have never thought of that.....I had just presumed that they were a tool to bring division and bring the west to its knees ...but when we remember Esau and Jacob....that gives weight to your thought.
Something to 'chew' upon...thanks.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
:( Hatred? In a community of people within the light and love of Immanuel?

Really you havent seen vile responces from Christians toward other Christians? Have a little look around. If you would like me to show you it I can.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder. Would I be able to love the Jihad terrorist Muslim if I were an Orthodox Christian? And that dedicated murderer who's cult beliefs affirm the only way he'll see paradise is through Jihad and his personal life sacrifice, while also cutting my child in half in front of me. Because that is the suffering that newborn is to endure because her mommy will not renounce Christ as is demanded by that Jihadi in order to save her precious life?
Would I love that Muslim terrorist as they murder my child?
Have you heard of the child who had both arms cut off and cut fron top to bottom of his stomach and never rejected Jesus for them. Amazing eternal testimony. Martyr for Christ surrenderd all to the King of kings.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you heard of the child who had both arms cut off and never rejected Jesus for them. Amazing eternal testimony. Martyr for Christ surrenderd all to the King of kings.
That's not really an answer to my hypothetical. But thank you for sharing.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's not really an answer to my hypothetical. But thank you for sharing.
What was the question I love answering questions and never avoid them ever

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you heard of the child who had both arms cut off and cut fron top to bottom of his stomach and never rejected Jesus for them. Amazing eternal testimony. Martyr for Christ surrenderd all to the King of kings.
Read the testimony of Corrie Ten Boom. She suffered along with her sister and watched as her sister deteriorated and died. She eventually met her Nazi tormentor, a camp guard, at a speaking engagement many years after the war and by the grace of God forgave him.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Read the testimony of Corrie Ten Boom. She suffered along with her sister and watched as her sister deteriorated and died. She eventually met her Nazi tormentor, a camp guard, at a speaking engagement many years after the war and by the grace of God forgave him.
Read it thanks long time ago. Richeard wormbrand tortured for Christ was great aswell. turned into amnesty international which like most Christian orgs have been taken oer by the world. Soros gives money to them and now they are more standing for human right s like homosexuality etc. hence soroses involment.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A special note from the co-founder of Black Lives Matter.

BLM Leader Says Whites 'Sub-Human,' Should Be 'Wiped Out'

Black Lives Matter Leader: White People are ‘Sub-Human,’ ‘Genetic Defects’
by Alex Griswold | 12:02 pm, February 13th, 2017

ali-e1487005022398.jpg

That is exactly what the Germans said about White Russians.

And the German army had most of the volunteers, soldiers from the Islam Religions or Muslim Communities. And I got to guess, most middle easterners have dark skin and black hair, Not blue eyes and blond hair.

blm.jpg

See Link for more details. My user name is CCWorks.

Please tell me this isn't true.

the OP LFC is from GB

Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist organization.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist organization.
A domestic racist terrorist organization. Founded by George Soros, yes.
The post you replied to and the one above it appear to be trolling and link spam. Is that permitted here?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The post you replied to and the one above it appear to be trolling and link spam. Is that permitted here?

I don't know what they permit here. I don't even know if there are moderators. If I see something that looks out of place, I report it.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what they permit here. I don't even know if there are moderators. If I see something that looks out of place, I report it.
Thank you for your insight. Blessings.

Raining

Mar 31, 2013
Michigan
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Islam is one of the oldest religion. as before Christianity, they used stones to kill people.

Raining

Mar 31, 2013
Michigan
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I guess I will make a new topic.

most of my post got deleted as they say it was off topic.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soros gives money to them and now they are more standing for human right s like homosexuality etc. hence soroses involment.
I don't doubt it as one of the big ones was being used to funnel money to terrorists in Palestine. This is why I avoid ministries that have matching donations from an anonymous donor. Someone who can afford half the bill can typically afford to pay it completely.

Reactions: Sword

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Islam is one of the oldest religion. as before Christianity, they used stones to kill people.
Islam is not older than Judaism nor Christianity. Founded between 610 A.D. and 613 A.D., the time of Muhammad's death. The Koran was produced after Muhammad died.

And Muslims still use stones to kill people.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Islam is not older than Judaism nor Christianity. Founded between 610 A.D. and 613 A.D., the time of Muhammad's death. The Koran was produced after Muhammad died.

And Muslims still use stones to kill people.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They still do.
They also used swords for decapitation and still do as the child victims learned in one town in Iraq where the heads of young children were collected and displayed as a threat to all who proclaim christ. Voice of the Martyrs gives a great deal of news without politically correct editing on stories like this.

Reactions: Sword and Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I believe Islam is the Fourth Beast spoken of by Daniel.

Daniel 7
c'mon Job, this reads like straight denial, wadr.