IS THIS COMING HERE?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what Political Correctness has done for us.
Muslims are the children of the Adversary. They are a tool he's using to bring the masses under his control. Any area controlled by muslims is an area controlled by Satan.
According to scripture, every soul born since Adam, with one exception, was born a child of wrath and an enemy of God, and that includes you and me. Every religion contains falsehoods introduced by the enemy. Some Muslims fear God, but the Koran effectively teaches Muslims to hate Jews and Christians, whether they are able to admit it or not, because the false prophet Muhammad was an antichrist (filled with the spirit of error.) Islam is not the mark of the beast, just an extremely vile distortion of the truth that serves as a tool of Satan. This is easy to believe of Islam, but is just as true for Buddhism, Taoism, Shinto, and any other lie conceived in the mind of the adversary (he wants to swallow up the Earth and deny his maker).

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All most of can do for Germany and other European countries with so much trouble is pray for them. For ourselves, we can stay always on the Lord's side. The United States is moving too fast in the same direction as Europe. The answer really is found in this OT verse:

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." II Chron 7:14

Unfortunately, the answer I see that too many will likely try to take, if their governments are unable or unwilling to not solve the problem, is to lash out with the weapons at hands [guns and the like] against whoever they see to be the enemy taking the law into their own hands. This will not solve the problem, but bring chaos and anarchy into play. Governments may well then impose martial law but martial law with either liberals or conservatives or some combination thereof in power will also not be a solution. Only God can fix it, but how many will really ask Him to do it?

But... in the United States [and apparently in other countries] people have brought it upon themselves. The solution is as per II Chron 7:14, but who will take it seriously while they still can? We can! But are we enough? In Sodom and Gomorrah, it would only taken 10 and there were too few and they were destroyed. How many would God require here to stop or delay whatever terrible things people are likely to face here?

Let us pray!

Reactions: Helen