Is this powers from God or from the devil?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
tagalog(national philippine language)
find a translator because it's too long
but i'll try to translate some

is this person powers from God or from a creature?

this person thinks it is from God
a pastor from this video says it is from the devil

this is probably her facebook page
RUDY Baldwin
you can use google translate because you will not understand the language
She predicted a lot in her facebook page on what will happen and a lot of it is happening

She said that the wuhan virus started from a human and will end in a human not sure what that means

the intro video said rudy baldwin her name she has the capability to prophesy what will happen in the future especially the number in the lottery draw

she predicted different kinds of tragedy before it happen in her facebook page

sept 4,2019 indonesian country i see in my vision that your country will be hit again by an earthquake. all pilipino should take care and to all indonesian stay safe. pray to God because he is the most powerful to all the one who give me this vision died in the earthquake and a lot of houses has been broken. take care all of this will only be happening soon

jan 20,2020
vision to the country of turkey
i don't intended to post for this country but there are a lot of filipino who are working in this country and they need to know what will happened to the this country the one that is called the strong one earthquake and a lot of buildings and houses will be destroyed i am reminding to all filipino in this country especially in summer and the summer is entering take care of all ofw(overseas filipino worker) there. this will only be happening all take care and pray always

jan9,2020 this is a long one lol
there will be a volcanic eruption

the gma news team check the edit history of the said post of rudy baldwin and it was not edited to be precise she really posted the predictions before it happen

rudy baldwin said she started year 2015 because of what happened in leyte the earthquake that happened when a lot of people died she said 1 year she has been carrying that guilt that's why she said she opened a facebook page maybe there will be people who believe in me but forgotten

the gma news team said she was just mere 5 years old her parents realized the weird ability of her

rudy baldwin said she remembered that time was her birthday she said to her father that she wants to eat banana her father replied now? why not tomorrow it is getting darker outside she then said to her father no dad it will quake the earth...

when the strongest earthquake started our house been destroyed my father said my child is gifted there was this family my father said this siblings will die in an accident(i did probably heard that wrong or she did a mistake telling her story) my father ignored what i said my father probably said this child of mine was just joking she's still a child but after a week that family was in an accident their skulls been broken

i have a sense of hearing and you are very far away the time you say something negative i will know i can also smell liars i can see the things that is hard to explain just like you are listening to a radio i don't have a while eye is closed or sleeping it was always awake that is why she has not finished her education everytime i use my vision i am always in the last place i no longer have honor(education) because i was distructed

but she had a job abroad and she tried to stop her vision and just forget about it but i am getting sickness i was getting unlucky and everytime i sleep "jesus why did you give it to me?" why not to them

the only voice she can hear is see yourself as a moses so don't compare i just said okay Lord i'll just accept i am deal

translations ended 3:49 i'm tired lol
i think this is enough for you guys to judge

i somewhat can tell that her powers is indeed from God because it is written there are some who will prophesy she is probably one of those from my perspective unless it steps on the ego of a person because of one beliefs is opposite this person will not be open minded and opposes her saying she is a witch

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
i have a sense of hearing and you are very far away the time you say something negative i will know i can also smell liars i can see the things that is hard to explain just like you are listening to a radio
But this is very hard to believe...
Ignore the gma team labelling her as a psychic because that is media would do for the sake of getting more viewers rudy baldwin did not say she is a psychic only gma media did

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why would God give her the ability to predict lottery numbers?