Is your tattoo faith based?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is your tattoo faith based in its design?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I have a tattoo(s), but it/they are not faith based

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have no tattoo

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No, but I would consider receiving a faith based tattoo design

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No, but I'm surrently not sure what to think, whether I would get one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not like have big...assets. There is a huge potential with witness tattoo designs that are effective in witness.

Tats also turn off a lot of people and scare some.

Ever watch a prison show? All the gang members and long-term rooms almost all have tattoos. Not a good testimony.

And the Goths in similar out there with her upside down crosses, etc.

As far as military goes when I was in none of my group had a single tatoo.

Personal choice but truly don't try to build up something great when the Bible says the opposite.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A tough reality
I think maybe with tattoos this reality becomes particularly vivid, because a young girl under 18 is usually tattoo-less, and when official adulthood comes at 18 it's also when there is the widespread custom of getting ink; and when the person decides also to give ink as well as receive it, the older generation that has not been into ink can find the transition a bit overwhelming at first, right?

But for some ppl it's all part of assuming adulthood. And for some ppl the scope for and relevance of faith based ink increases enormously also.