Isaiah 43:10

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dec 2, 2022
Vermont
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forget who I'm talking to! Let me make it clear.

When Paul said "the firstborn over all creation" he is referring to "the first cause" of all creation.

That's because Jesus Christ is the Creator, whom you claim is created!
I forget who I'm talking to! Let me make it clear.

When Paul said "the firstborn over all creation" he is referring to "the first cause" of all creation.

That's because Jesus Christ is the Creator, whom you claim is created!
That's funny right there! I'm so glad God had you to quote yourself when saying this.

Dec 2, 2022
Vermont
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, that is just a misunderstanding of terms or language presentation verses truth.

The [Holy] Spirit has been written of since the beginning. And Jesus too was not "formed" except in lowly flesh, which was rather His "appearing", but was "before the foundation of the world." All of which is written.
let me show you what I mean by formed in speaking of Jesus. Father took all that was good and righteous in the waters and formed Jesus... It's been a long day. I really don't feel like trying to show someone something that doesn't want to see . So, this thread was never to push what I believe on anybody, but to open the discussion up. I have posted plenty of scriptures on this thread that proves what I'm saying but I've learned that even Jesus wasn't believed by many and His own disciples doubted him asking to see the Father and they would believe even after seeing all the miracles he performed.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2022
Vermont
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words "created Him?" Or was He preexistent before the incarnation?
Here is a question for you and if you answer mine I'll answer yours. What was happening in the beginning that made it a need for The One True Savoir, Ihesus?

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a question for you and if you answer mine I'll answer yours. What was happening in the beginning that made it a need for The One True Savoir, Ihesus?

Of course the fall, man needed a Redeemer. But only God could provide that redemption!

Only God is perfect or could live this life perfectly in order to be the perfect sacrifice for that redemption.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let me show you what I mean by formed in speaking of Jesus. Father took all that was good and righteous in the waters and formed Jesus... It's been a long day. I really don't feel like trying to show someone something that doesn't want to see . So, this thread was never to push what I believe on anybody, but to open the discussion up. I have posted plenty of scriptures on this thread that proves what I'm saying but I've learned that even Jesus wasn't believed by many and His own disciples doubted him asking to see the Father and they would believe even after seeing all the miracles he performed.
I did not say that I don't see, but was rather showing you what you perhaps have not accounted for.

Even now, you make claims against the word of God, saying "Father took all that was good and righteous in the waters and formed Jesus..." While the scriptures say, "who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross."

Have a good evening.

Reactions: Charlie24
Dec 2, 2022
Vermont
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course the fall, man needed a Redeemer. But only God could provide that redemption!

Only God is perfect or could live this life perfectly in order to be the perfect sacrifice for that redemption.
so you're saying that man predates Ihesus or Ihesus came about only to save man?
I'll answer your question even though i don't agree with your answer.

Charlie24 said:

John 1:1 a.k.j.v.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the beginning was the Word, (YHWH) and The word (YHWH) was with God and The Word (YHWH) was God. because YHWH is all things Then YHWH became The light (Ihesus) who was formed.

Dec 2, 2022
Vermont
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say that I don't see, but was rather showing you what you perhaps have not accounted for.

Even now, you make claims against the word of God, saying "Father took all that was good and righteous in the waters and formed Jesus..." While the scriptures say, "who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross."

Have a good evening.
Have a good evening too sir.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you're saying that man predates Ihesus or Ihesus came about only to save man?
I'll answer your question even though i don't agree with your answer.

Charlie24 said:

John 1:1 a.k.j.v.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the beginning was the Word, (YHWH) and The word (YHWH) was with God and The Word (YHWH) was God. because YHWH is all things Then YHWH became The light (Ihesus) who was formed.

Ahh, so you don't believe the thrice Holy Godhead is made up of 3 distinct persons?

According to you there is only One God who takes the role of the three?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad you pointed out how they changed who is talking here. I usually cross-reference everything but I can't believe I didn't do it to this one. The hebrew text actually says YHWH which I believe YHWH Became Jesus and this is why I believe that because I've been working on translating genesis for myself because I am a true seeker of the truth. Let me share this with you and you tell me your thoughts.

Please note I am not trying to shove what I translated on anyone. Just sharing to discuss.

1 In Beginning, He (YHWH) created, Elohim, for them, He made Heavens and for Her, Lands. 2 And the lands, Was, Become, Formless, and Empty; and Darkness was on the faces of Abyss. Ruah and Elohim were brooding over the faces of the Waters. 3 And He (YHWH) said," Elohim, I shall become Light" and I became Light. 4 And I saw Elohim and the Light, agree that She (the Spirit) was good: and I divided Elohim between Light and Darkness.
Genesis 1:1-4
Not a Bible teaching Jason Jn 3:16

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Firstly, Alpha and Omega mean, first and last. Secondly, I'm not referring to Jesus' birth on earth. I am speaking of when He was formed. Thirdly, In the beginning, was the Spirit, The Holy Spirit has yet to come forth. It was in the formation of Jesus that the Holy Spirit came forth. Lastly, is a question, why is it that the earth is so complex but God isn't?

Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Jesus says I am Alpha and Omega, The first formed God, and the last formed God. Father's only begotten
to get even more technical is it's actually YHWH saying this in Isaiah because YHWH became Jesus but Jesus was formed. To go even further, Jesus is YHWH's vessel. Remember Jesus was Almost stoned for calling himself I AM?

didn't mean to tag you, Robert, sorry
What was the rest of the story Jason recorded in Jn 8 sir?

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off I want to apologize to anyone I might have insulted on this forum. I won't give excuses, I'm sorry.

I would like to discuss this scripture.

Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Now I have recently got banned from a forum because I wrote about Jesus being formed. They believed Jesus was always and never formed and bashed me for using the akjv of the bible.
If I'm not allowed to share my thoughts views beliefs and opinions without being banned please let me know.
Anyways, this is what I said

When a child is born,
There are three births.
The birth of the child,
The birth of the mother,
The birth of the father.

You see When Jesus was born, Father God and The Holy Spirit came forth. Father God came forth from Elohim and The Holy Spirit came forth from Ruah, (The Original Spirit.) Even The Holy Ghost was born from The Ghost. And this all happened when Jesus was formed in the Waters , or as many calls it, "The Trinity" was born.
Can you please explain "anyone I might have insulted on this forum"?

Dec 2, 2022
Vermont
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've come to realize in a matter of days of talking to other Christians about my revelations and the things God has revealed to me. I had no clue that what God has been showing me was so controversial and I'm done with this forum, cause Now I understand why they tried to stone Jesus so many times and yall aren't stoning me here.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as you've accepted Jesus as your personal savior and are under the saving Grace that Christ freely gives; everything is good.