Islam the cult of Anti-Christ !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(thesuperjag;24130)
By logic, you mean in the physical eyesight, (flesh eyes) you guys can only see Jesus as human. Only a sinless person can be God. Do you ever see in your life anybody become sinless? Once they sinned, they always have sin. Although we can confess our sins to Him. He is just and faithful and will cleanse our unrighteousness in us. (I John 1:9)Well either you believe that Christ existed in the beginning before our souls existed or not...Either you believe that Christ is God or not. That is your choice. For I will never limit God to a physical eyesight (flesh eyes) at all. Either you believe that Christ said He is the Son of God or you don't...Either you believe that He lied or not... I'll leave you with this scripture to decide for yourself...whether or not Christ is kidding about what He said since Day 1 of His eternal existance...Revelation 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.Jag
I cant say who is or isn't sinless because nobody knows what is in the hearts of men except god; Your Lord knoweth best what is in your hearts: If ye do deeds of righteousness, verily He is Most Forgiving to those who turn to Him again and again (in true penitence).[Al-Isra 17:25]In Islam jesus son of mary is one of the 5 greatest prophets i.e. Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. And anything that has flesh is a created being, but the Creator is not like us. If one was to say that god has flesh and blood, then that would also imply that god can be harmed and also implying that god has benefits and losses similar to a human being. But He is not in need of us and we are in need of Him.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(ami;24156)
Hi,I was reading to some of the posts and i was interested with what jag had to say about Jesus. He just gave the answer to what many don't beleive. Let God open their eyes so that they can see. The bible and he (Jesus) himself points that he (Jesus) is God.Well said jag.God bless
If you don't mind me asking, can you quote me from the bible where jesus says in his words saying "I am god so worship me" ?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(IbnFarasat;24203)
(thesuperjag;24130)
By logic, you mean in the physical eyesight, (flesh eyes) you guys can only see Jesus as human. Only a sinless person can be God. Do you ever see in your life anybody become sinless? Once they sinned, they always have sin. Although we can confess our sins to Him. He is just and faithful and will cleanse our unrighteousness in us. (I John 1:9) Well either you believe that Christ existed in the beginning before our souls existed or not...Either you believe that Christ is God or not. That is your choice. For I will never limit God to a physical eyesight (flesh eyes) at all. Either you believe that Christ said He is the Son of God or you don't...Either you believe that He lied or not... I'll leave you with this scripture to decide for yourself...whether or not Christ is kidding about what He said since Day 1 of His eternal existance... Revelation 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Jag
I cant say who is or isn't sinless because nobody knows what is in the hearts of men except god; Your Lord knoweth best what is in your hearts: If ye do deeds of righteousness, verily He is Most Forgiving to those who turn to Him again and again (in true penitence).[Al-Isra 17:25] In Islam jesus son of mary is one of the 5 greatest prophets i.e. Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. And anything that has flesh is a created being, but the Creator is not like us. If one was to say that god has flesh and blood, then that would also imply that god can be harmed and also implying that god has benefits and losses similar to a human being. But He is not in need of us and we are in need of Him.1. In Orange words, I can, cause God knows it it's true.Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;2. In Magenta, We are made in the image of God and the angels.Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.In MagentaJohn 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.I'm not going to the part of Crucifixion again...since you can only limit God in a physical eyesight.3. Of course Jesus doesn't need us, because He is God. We need Him to save us...(IbnFarasat;24207)
(ami;24156)
Hi,I was reading to some of the posts and i was interested with what jag had to say about Jesus. He just gave the answer to what many don't beleive. Let God open their eyes so that they can see. The bible and he (Jesus) himself points that he (Jesus) is God.Well said jag.God bless
If you don't mind me asking, can you quote me from the bible where jesus says in his words saying "I am god so worship me" ?I already proved that to you. You are not going to find the exact words...but I already show you that to you in my earlier posts..Jag

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(thesuperjag;24217)
1. In Orange words, I can, cause God knows it it's true.Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
I wanna know something, If a baby died immedaitely after his birth, is he going to hell? Because I can take from your post that you are referring to the original sin, which is another thing.God created Adam and Adam sinned, but since then entire human race since the begining of time is held accountable because of it and then jesus has to give up his own life for something he had nothing to do with in the first place. Does that make sense?In Islam, we are accountable for our own sins as Allah says in the Qur'an;“And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden…” [Faatir 35:18].
I'm not going to the part of Crucifixion again...since you can only limit God in a physical eyesight.
Im still confused, what do you mean by that?
I already proved that to you. You are not going to find the exact words...but I already show you that to you in my earlier posts..
Can you redirect me to which one you are referring to?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(IbnFarasat;24218)
(thesuperjag;24217)
Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
I wanna know something, If a baby died immedaitely after his birth, is it going to hell because of the original sin?(thesuperjag;24217)
I'm not going to the part of Crucifixion again...since you can only limit God in a physical eyesight.
Im still confused, what do you mean by that?(thesuperjag;24217)
3. Of course Jesus doesn't need us, because He is God. We need Him to save us...I already proved that to you. You are not going to find the exact words...but I already show you that to you in my earlier posts..
Can you redirect me to which one you are referring to?1. While I do know that every single person (except Jesus) is a sinner...but who am I? God? No! I am an unprofitable servent who does nothing but speak the Truth. I am not the judge.Hebrews 12:23 - To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.Romans 3:5-6 - But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?2. Do you not realize that we are made in the image of God and the angels?3. I'll redirect you to a couple of scriptures on what Christ clearly said...John 5:23 - That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.Jag

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(thesuperjag;24219)
1. While I do know that every single person (except Jesus) is a sinner...but who am I? God? No! I am an unprofitable servent who does nothing but speak the Truth. I am not the judge.
You still haven't answered my question.
2. Do you not realize that we are made in the image of God and the angels?
So your telling me that humans, angels, and god are exactly the same? There is no distinction between the created and the Creator? So god is like an angel and human, and humans are like god and angels, and angels ........this is really confusing.
3. I'll redirect you to a couple of scriptures on what Christ clearly said...John 5:23 - That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.Jag
Did Jesus say this by his own mouth? or is this 'according to' John? Because thats what the bible seems to say i.e. 'According to' Mark/Mathew/Luke/John who never walked or talked with jesus when he was around. Jesus did not say that he is the son of god, nor did he call the people to worship him in his own words, but this is 'according to' mark, mathew, john and luke.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(IbnFarasat;24226)
(thesuperjag;24219)
1. While I do know that every single person (except Jesus) is a sinner...but who am I? God? No! I am an unprofitable servent who does nothing but speak the Truth. I am not the judge.
You still haven't answered my question.(thesuperjag;24219)
2. Do you not realize that we are made in the image of God and the angels?
So your telling me that humans, angels, and god are exactly the same? There is no distinction between the created and the Creator? So god is like an angel and human, and humans are like god and angels, and angels ........this is really confusing.(thesuperjag;24219)
3. I'll redirect you to a couple of scriptures on what Christ clearly said...John 5:23 - That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.Jag
Did Jesus say this by his own mouth? or is this 'according to' John? Because thats what the bible seems to say i.e. 'According to' Mark/Mathew/Luke/John who never walked or talked with jesus when he was around. Jesus did not say that he is the son of god, nor did he call the people to worship him in his own words, but this is 'according to' mark, mathew, john and luke.1. I already told you. I am NOT the judge. God is. I am an unprofitable servant of God who speaks nothing, but rather Truth. As we all need the Truth.2. We are made in the image of God and the angels. Look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? That's what angels look like. All flesh looks different. There is no female angels at all. All souls (not flesh) are in male gender, hence they are called "sons of God".3. Yes, this is what Christ said exactly out of His mouth. Then His disciples recorded what He had said by writing it. Nowadays we read it in the bible. God creates bibles that's His Truth throughout History. Satan creates bibles, that speakest blasphemy against God...without History or corrupted History.Quite frankly, Yes He did call Himself as Son of God.Jag

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
I'm not so sure about all this...the scholarly consensus seems to be that the Revelation of John was unequivocably referring to the Romans when he spoke about the ***** of Babylon. In 17:9, when referring to the Beast of Babylon, it says "The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the women sitteth." Rome was situated on seven hills, and to the best of my knowledge is the only city in history that was situated on seven hills. Further evidence is offered in 17:10, when it is written: "And there are seven kings - five has fallen, one is, and one is yet to come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space." This seems to definitely be referring to the Roman emperors - Caesar Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, Nero are the first five which have already come and gone. The sixth would be Vespasian, who ruled from 69-79 CE, which certainly fits the estimated timeframe in which John's Revelation was written (after the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE the code word "Babylon" came to be used by Jews to designate Rome as the political enemy of God). The seventh, who will have a short reign, is presumably the Antichrist.If you look at it in the context of the rest of the book, it should become clear as well. John repeatedly mentions Christian martyrdoms that have already transpired. And these Christians were obviously not being killed at the hands of Muslims, but of Romans - Islam didn't even exist yet (which, actually, is another very convincing reason to think that Babylon does not signify Islam. It also poses questions for his argument when he brings up ancient countries like Syria which, while today are prominently Muslim, but certainly weren't in the era in which the books of the Bible were being written). The presenter of that lecture seemed to paint Islamic martyrdom as a sign that they stood for false ideals, but he forgets the prevalence of Christian martyrdom at the hands of Romans in early civilization. We have well-preserved documents from Christian martyrs like Ignatius and Polycarp who were willingly executed at the hands of the Romans, and were probably written only shortly after the apocalypse of John. Letters like the Correspondence of Pliny and Trajan also show there being enough of a problem with Christian self-sacrifice that they had to address it themselves.Finally, I want to point out that citing 1 John 2:22 as evidence of Islam being the cult of the anti-Christ is terribly unconvincing. Every organized religion that exists that isn't Christianity denies that Jesus is Christ. Why would he single out Islam in particular?

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Lunar)
I'm not so sure about all this...the scholarly consensus seems to be that the Revelation of John was unequivocably referring to the Romans when he spoke about the ***** of Babylon. In 17:9, when referring to the Beast of Babylon, it says "The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the women sitteth." Rome was situated on seven hills, and to the best of my knowledge is the only city in history that was situated on seven hills. Further evidence is offered in 17:10, when it is written: "And there are seven kings - five has fallen, one is, and one is yet to come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space." This seems to definitely be referring to the Roman emperors - Caesar Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, Nero are the first five which have already come and gone. The sixth would be Vespasian, who ruled from 69-79 CE, which certainly fits the estimated timeframe in which John's Revelation was written (after the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE the code word "Babylon" came to be used by Jews to designate Rome as the political enemy of God). The seventh, who will have a short reign, is presumably the Antichrist.If you look at it in the context of the rest of the book, it should become clear as well. John repeatedly mentions Christian martyrdoms that have already transpired. And these Christians were obviously not being killed at the hands of Muslims, but of Romans - Islam didn't even exist yet (which, actually, is another very convincing reason to think that Babylon does not signify Islam. It also poses questions for his argument when he brings up ancient countries like Syria which, while today are prominently Muslim, but certainly weren't in the era in which the books of the Bible were being written). The presenter of that lecture seemed to paint Islamic martyrdom as a sign that they stood for false ideals, but he forgets the prevalence of Christian martyrdom at the hands of Romans in early civilization. We have well-preserved documents from Christian martyrs like Ignatius and Polycarp who were willingly executed at the hands of the Romans, and were probably written only shortly after the apocalypse of John. Letters like the Correspondence of Pliny and Trajan also show there being enough of a problem with Christian self-sacrifice that they had to address it themselves.Finally, I want to point out that citing 1 John 2:22 as evidence of Islam being the cult of the anti-Christ is terribly unconvincing. Every organized religion that exists that isn't Christianity denies that Jesus is Christ. Why would he single out Islam in particular?
Your last comment, is the same thing that i already being answered. We Moslem are believing in Jesus Al Masih(pbuh) which is His Messenger that God has sent him, and we believe to God who was sending him(pbuh) to lost sheep of Israel.And also we believe that Jesus was come in the flesh, not God come in the flesh, just like the way John described.Wallaahu a'lam.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
2. We are made in the image of God and the angels. Look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? That's what angels look like. All flesh looks different. There is no female angels at all. All souls (not flesh) are in male gender, hence they are called "sons of God".
Angels are unseen and the only one who can see them is god and the dieing person because the angels take the soul of the deceased, then how can you say what an angel looks like when one would only see them at the time of death?If I look in a mirror I see nothing more then a human being, who is different from an angel, specially from god. In Islam we believe an angel is made out of light, they do not have free will because they do what god commands them to do, they do not have any desires like humans nor is there such thing as a 'male and female' angel.And Allah, He is completely different from every single thing as He is the most Unique, with the most perfect names and attributes. He does not have any deficincies, desires, weakness such as that of a human being, and theres is nothing like unto Him.So the idea of angels, humans and god being the same really makes no sense to me whatso ever.
3. Yes, this is what Christ said exactly out of His mouth. Then His disciples recorded what He had said by writing it. Nowadays we read it in the bible. God creates bibles that's His Truth throughout History. Satan creates bibles, that speakest blasphemy against God...without History or corrupted History.Quite frankly, Yes He did call Himself as Son of God.Jag
But which one of jesus's deciples actually met him?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(IbnFarasat;24557)
(thesuperjag;24327)
2. We are made in the image of God and the angels. Look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? That's what angels look like. All flesh looks different. There is no female angels at all. All souls (not flesh) are in male gender, hence they are called "sons of God".
Angels are unseen and the only one who can see them is god and the dieing person because the angels take the soul of the deceased, then how can you say what an angel looks like when one would only see them at the time of death?If I look in a mirror I see nothing more then a human being, who is different from an angel, specially from god. In Islam we believe an angel is made out of light, they do not have free will because they do what god commands them to do, they do not have any desires like humans nor is there such thing as a 'male and female' angel.And Allah, He is completely different from every single thing as He is the most Unique, with the most perfect names and attributes. He does not have any deficincies, desires, weakness such as that of a human being, and theres is nothing like unto Him.So the idea of angels, humans and god being the same really makes no sense to me whatso ever.(thesuperjag;24327)
3. Yes, this is what Christ said exactly out of His mouth. Then His disciples recorded what He had said by writing it. Nowadays we read it in the bible. God creates bibles that's His Truth throughout History. Satan creates bibles, that speakest blasphemy against God...without History or corrupted History.Quite frankly, Yes He did call Himself as Son of God.Jag
But which one of jesus's deciples actually met him?1. How can you not see see what an angel look like, when they (fallen angels) married wives, and they ate HUMAN food, and be merry, before the flood in Noah's time. (Genesis 6:2, Luke 17:27)2. John 6:70 - Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?Matthew wrote Matthew, Mark wrote Mark, John wrote John, 1, 2, and 3 John, Luke wrote Luke and Acts. So some of His disciples wrote it to us...Thank God for the Truth.Jag

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(thesuperjag;24564)
1. How can you not see see what an angel look like, when they (fallen angels) married wives, and they ate HUMAN food, and be merry, before the flood in Noah's time. (Genesis 6:2, Luke 17:27)
An animal also eats food but that doesn't make it the same as god and humans, but fallen angels? What is the purpose of angels if they sin and are 'fallen'? Im compelled to ask the question why the concept of sin and trangression is taken so lightly?And with regards to Noah, I can't accept at all what the bible says about him because a man sent by god cannot fall into intercourse with his own daughters!This is something a lay man wouldn't even think of let alone such a great sin to happen against the messenger sent by god!
2. John 6:70 - Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?Matthew wrote Matthew, Mark wrote Mark, John wrote John, 1, 2, and 3 John, Luke wrote Luke and Acts. So some of His disciples wrote it to us...Thank God for the Truth.Jag
I know that mark, luke, mathew and john wrote the books and named it after themselves, but I was asking which one of them actually knew Jesus?If they did not live or do anything with him then they cannot be counted as people who knew him personally in order to write the life about jesus. I sense a hint of blind following.

jkdjr25

Nov 5, 2007
Here's a question I'd like to ask, as well as an observation.I'm given to understand that Islam teaches that Jesus was virgin born of Mary. Now if this is indeed that case I must ask where did the father's blood come from?An event of that nature is obviously supernatural in origin. Since Satan is the father of lies and is a destroyer rather than a creator we can logically remove him as part of the equation. Knowing this it becomes a matter of logic leading to faith. Meaning that if Jesus was truly virgin born, and His Father is Almighty God, then it follows that Jesus was everything that He said He was.So I ask my muslim friends in love. If Jesus was virgin born as you teach, where did the blood of His Father come from?

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(jkdjr25;24571)
Here's a question I'd like to ask, as well as an observation.I'm given to understand that Islam teaches that Jesus was virgin born of Mary. Now if this is indeed that case I must ask where did the father's blood come from?An event of that nature is obviously supernatural in origin. Since Satan is the father of lies and is a destroyer rather than a creator we can logically remove him as part of the equation. Knowing this it becomes a matter of logic leading to faith. Meaning that if Jesus was truly virgin born, and His Father is Almighty God, then it follows that Jesus was everything that He said He was.So I ask my muslim friends in love. If Jesus was virgin born as you teach, where did the blood of His Father come from?
The concept of male and female intervention is not a prerequisite for god to create a human being, but this is only the preception of our understand that we would need a man and a woman in order to make a child. But as for god? No.Infact, this was the same question Mary asked god when god told her that she will give birth to jesus, as Allah says in the qur'an;"Behold! the Angel said, `God has chosen you, and purified you, and chosen you above the women of all nations. O Mary, God gives you glad tidings of a word from Him, whose name shall be the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, honored in this world and the Hereafter, and one that shall speak to the people from his cradle and in maturity, and shall be of the righteous.' She (Mary) said: `O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?' He said: `Even so; God creates what He wills. When He decrees a thing, He but says to it, "Be!" and it is." [Quran 3:42-7]When god created Jesus, He was not in need of a man to have intercourse with Mary and if anyone, including god, was to have intercourse with her then mary would not be considered a virgin anymore. But rather He (god) only says to it "Be" and it was. What this means is, god only has to give His command in order to create something and god does not need a prerequisite (i.e. a man and a woman to have intercourse) in order to create a human.This is the miracle of Allah which proves He is Almighty god, and He does as He wills.

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
(thesuperjag;24564)
Matthew wrote Matthew, Mark wrote Mark, John wrote John, 1, 2, and 3 John, Luke wrote Luke and Acts. So some of His disciples wrote it to us...Thank God for the Truth.Jag
Is there actually a passage in any of the four gospels in which the writer identifies himself as sharing the same name as the book of the gospel which he wrote? To the best of my knowledge, the writers of both the synoptic Gospels and John left themselves anonymous. We definitely can't conclude, for example, that just because the Gospel of John is named as such, that the same person (John the son of Zebedee) wrote it and also wrote 1, 2, and 3 John...John was, as is the case today, an extremely common name in antiquity. If he had wanted to make a point of distinguishing himself as the apostle John, why wouldn't he have done so?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Lunar;24576)
(thesuperjag;24564)
Matthew wrote Matthew, Mark wrote Mark, John wrote John, 1, 2, and 3 John, Luke wrote Luke and Acts. So some of His disciples wrote it to us...Thank God for the Truth.Jag
Is there actually a passage in any of the four gospels in which the writer identifies himself as sharing the same name as the book of the gospel which he wrote? To the best of my knowledge, the writers of both the synoptic Gospels and John left themselves anonymous. We definitely can't conclude, for example, that just because the Gospel of John is named as such, that the same person (John the son of Zebedee) wrote it and also wrote 1, 2, and 3 John...John was, as is the case today, an extremely common name in antiquity. If he had wanted to make a point of distinguishing himself as the apostle John, why wouldn't he have done so?Can you even prove that, that they left themselves anonymous?Jag

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
(thesuperjag;24578)
Can you even prove that, that they left themselves anonymous?Jag
Well, since they didn't mention their names anywhere in the gospel, wouldn't that make them anonymous?With the case of Paul it's very clear (at least, assuming they weren't pseudepigraphic) who the author is because he says at the beginning of each of his epistles, since his name is at the very beginning of each of the letters (read the first verse of each, he'll write something along the lines of "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle..." etc.) Same with the letters of Peter - the first line introduces the author in the same way ("Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the exiles...") And such is the case with James and many other New Testament texts as well.We don't find that this is the case with any of the Gospels. They simply begin the narrative immediately. So, by any standard of anonymity that I am familiar with, their failure to provide their names would make the authorship anonymous. The closest we can get to identifying the author of any of the Gospels is with Luke, in which we are sure that he's associating with a certain Theophilus, but even then, the name is not provided, and so the work is of anonymous authorship.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
No use of arguing and blaming,I'm a born again Christian and I don't understand everything, but I understand the main thing by grace of God, I'm a sinner saved by the blood of Jesus. You need to be born again in Spirit to understand that. You can argue in FLESH your brain out, who is anti-Christ etc. Does it make your life better? My God is in control. Jesus is so good. Thank you for dying for my sins, Jesus. I love you Lord !