Islam the cult of Anti-Christ !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(IbnFarasat;23660)
If different translations within the bible was the case then why do some bibles have more chapters then others? some have 63 chapters, while some have 78 chapters and some dont even believe in the trinity to begin with. There is no fixed belief as some christians claim jesus is the son of god, or jesus IS god, or that he is part of 3 god heads which apparently make one god. I don't even understand the trinity.Yes qur'an is not changed and nor did I claim any weak translation and the 12 Imams are not mentioned in the Qur'an so they have nothing to do with islam because the major part of the Islamic belief is in the qur'an.Muhammad never followed the teachings of the torah because he always followed the teachings of Qur'an, what made you say that? If you are referring to the capital punishments which are mentioned in the torah then the torah was the word of god but over time it was changed by men which is the same case with the bible, hence loads of different versions i.e. old testament and new testament.Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from God," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.[Surah Al-Baqarah 2:79]The word of Allah is the same as to all the prophets, i.e. worship none but Him but if you transgress then god has prescribed punishments, which if undergo in this world, will spare the punishments in the day of ressurection.Throwing the Qur'an/bible in the ocean was an example because the qur'an is preserved by god, so even if someone tried to change it then it will be picked up immediately.
My words against yours brother !You are excluding the 12 imams like a piece of cake, probably you are a sunni. But ask a Shia and it's a different story all together. Are you saying Shias are not muslims?You say some christians don't believe in trinity. To be a christian one has to believe in Trinity, those who don't are NOT considered christians no matter what they claim themselves to be. It's the same like Mirzai / Mehdi in Islam. Mirzai's say they are muslims and for them it dose not matter what you or other muslims say.It's about denominations with which comes variations. While you were gone to take a walk on the moon, scrolls of the original scriputers of bible were discovered on our planet and are well preserved. There is no room for error anymore. I suggest you read other important threads on this forum. Which will show you enough evidence that muhammed did not obey the quran himself. Stoning to death was not prescribed in quran but in torah but muhammed ordered stoning on serveral occassions, which are clearly recorded in hadiths !

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;23649)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimI wonder, can you show me the blood line of Jonah through Isaac ?It is not you who sent the prophets, it is God will to whom He will sent His Messenger. By the way, is it Lot and Abraham was descents to Isaac ? And is it Enoch(i edited from first post which is before was Cain-my mistake) was also descents of Isaac ?For your lovely answer, i shall say thank you
smile.gif
.Where is Code_Red, I wonder can he responsible from what he already said :? ?Wallahu a'lam.
I am right here under your nose brother but I like to discuss matters with people who are more challenging and productive. Life is a learning experience, I say to the best of what I have learn't and compared. As much as I have the right to extend my learning, it is the right of others to believe otherwise. I am not going to hang anyone over it as much as you muslims would like to hang me for dumping islam.I am a man so talk to me like a man and not like a woman who are catogarised as being over emotional by muhammed. Please don't be offended but do spare my time. If you have any biblical referenses please feel free to copy paste.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Code_RED)
I am right here under your nose brother but I like to discuss matters with people who are more challenging and productive. Life is a learning experience, I say to the best of what I have learn't and compared. As much as I have the right to extend my learning, it is the right of others to believe otherwise. I am not going to hang anyone over it as much as you muslims would like to hang me for dumping islam.I am a man so talk to me like a man and not like a woman who are catogarised as being over emotional by muhammed. Please don't be offended but do spare my time. If you have any biblical referenses please feel free to copy paste.
You may do what ever you want, i don't care if you want to die, or you want to save or you rolling on the floor, what ever Code_red, please don't hesitate of that.In Islamic Law, there isn't hanging punishment for dumping Islam. If you are really seek for the truth then the first think you should do is asking a lot of question first to the one who know better then you. And the purpose of why i'm doing this writing, is for you to watch out your hands on writing that perhaps would making you a lier. So, i just trying to giving a lesson of course if you are not mind to giving an advise
smile.gif
. So please do what ever do you want to do, I already asking you politely to return to Allah God of Universe, and accept that prophet Muhammad s.a.w. was a prophet and His Messenger. If your concerned is not looking for truth, then you just the same as deadly body in the graveyard, waiting for get punishment in the end of Day. I'm asking you return, because it's very clear to me Islam is the truth. Only clear mind and clean depth heart who can really understand Quran which is God's Word. The decission is your hand brother, if you choose to die, then that's your own responsibility. I just reminder, just like others muslim should do to all nations. And i don't have right to punish you, because i'm not your ulil amr(leader) of the country, so i don't have authority of doing that.I hope you understand what i meant.Wallahu a'lam.

Code_RED

Sep 27, 2007
(Ricky W;23713)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimYou may do what ever you want, i don't care if you want to die, or you want to save or you rolling on the floor, what ever Code_red, please don't hesitate of that.In Islamic Law, there isn't hanging punishment for dumping Islam. If you are really seek for the truth then the first think you should do is asking a lot of question first to the one who know better then you. And the purpose of why i'm doing this writing, is for you to watch out your hands on writing that perhaps would making you a lier. So, i just trying to giving a lesson of course if you are not mind to giving an advise
smile.gif
. So please do what ever do you want to do, I already asking you politely to return to Allah God of Universe, and accept that prophet Muhammad s.a.w. was a prophet and His Messenger. If your concerned is not looking for truth, then you just the same as deadly body in the graveyard, waiting for get punishment in the end of Day. I'm asking you return, because it's very clear to me Islam is the truth. Only clear mind and clean depth heart who can really understand Quran which is God's Word. The decission is your hand brother, if you choose to die, then that's your own responsibility. I just reminder, just like others muslim should do to all nations. And i don't have right to punish you, because i'm not your ulil amr(leader) of the country, so i don't have authority of doing that.I hope you understand what i meant.Wallahu a'lam.
On one hand you say in islam there is no punishment for dumping it on the other you say that if I choose to dump islam for good then I choose my death for making a choice which is not in line with islam AND where dose it say that I should be punished by death? Shariah Law !!! From where Shariah Law is derived? Quran & Hadith which is equal to what??? ISLAM !!! Guess what??? Who is punishing me for practicising free will given to me by the creator??? In another thread in this forum I made you quote shariah law, which clearly says that an apostate is to be killed and now you are going against your own statements, quote and law by saying that there is no punishment for apostate... Hello, dose this make any sense !!!Look at you brother, what a perfect hypocrite islam has made out of you!!! Trying to tell me that I am choosing my own death. Well, thank God we still have justice in world. Thank God for all the non-islamic countries that provide political asylems and rescue people like us from scavengers and man-eaters. As for me I am safe and enjoying my human rights and as for you please continue running in circles, trying to grab your own tail.I choose whoever I want to worship and no human leader / barbarian by choice is to lead me into who I should worship. You say you don't care whatever I want to do, then why do you care to request me time after time to return to Islam... Give me one good reason why should I care what you have to say ?Don't waste my time with your lies !

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(Code_RED;23710)
My words against yours brother !You are excluding the 12 imams like a piece of cake, probably you are a sunni. But ask a Shia and it's a different story all together. Are you saying Shias are not muslims?You say some christians don't believe in trinity. To be a christian one has to believe in Trinity, those who don't are NOT considered christians no matter what they claim themselves to be. It's the same like Mirzai / Mehdi in Islam. Mirzai's say they are muslims and for them it dose not matter what you or other muslims say.It's about denominations with which comes variations. While you were gone to take a walk on the moon, scrolls of the original scriputers of bible were discovered on our planet and are well preserved. There is no room for error anymore. I suggest you read other important threads on this forum. Which will show you enough evidence that muhammed did not obey the quran himself. Stoning to death was not prescribed in quran but in torah but muhammed ordered stoning on serveral occassions, which are clearly recorded in hadiths !
No, I did not say shia are not muslim I only said that belief in the 12 Imams has nothing to do with Islam. To put it simple every act of worship in Islam is forbidden except which is mentioned in the Qur'an and Sunnah (Sunnah means the rituals/actions etc of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)). But this is an entirely different topic which I don't want to get into.With regards to stoning (i.e capital punishments) which is also prescribed in the bible as well as the torah is for the same reason why it is prescribed in Islam. Any punishment that is divinely instructed by god, if one was to go though with it in this world then that person will not have to go through with it in the day of judgement. Punishments in this world is the lesser punishment compared to the hereafter, If one was to be punishment in the hereafter then that punishment is much more sever because hell fire is indeed an awful doom.There is really no point in me reading the false allegations that Muhamamd didn't follow the Qur'an, because these are misconceptions or misinterpertations which I would be happy to clear, but the forum does not allow me to post in certian areas.However, please explain the trinity. Because this is by far the most confusing thing I have come across so far with regards to the christian belief...I never understood how 3 things can be one.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Code_RED)
On one hand you say in islam there is no punishment for dumping it on the other you say that if I choose to dump islam for good then I choose my death for making a choice which is not in line with islam AND where dose it say that I should be punished by death? Shariah Law !!! From where Shariah Law is derived? Quran & Hadith which is equal to what??? ISLAM !!! Guess what??? Who is punishing me for practicising free will given to me by the creator???
I already tell you all that you should to know, it's your own problem if not carefully attention on my responses. Use your clear mind and clean heart not emotional one, then you will see your question has been made clear with my response.
In another thread in this forum I made you quote shariah law, which clearly says that an apostate is to be killed and now you are going against your own statements, quote and law by saying that there is no punishment for apostate... Hello, dose this make any sense !!!
Of course it make sense, it is your carelessness that you are not pay attention on different statement that make your mind around circle
biggrin.gif
. Because in shariah law hanging was not one of the way of punishment that allow. It is stoning, and cut off head as for the punishment, not hanging.Where was in this forum that telling me there isn't punishment for apostate ? Or should i re-explain my response ?
Look at you brother, what a perfect hypocrite islam has made out of you!!! Trying to tell me that I am choosing my own death. Well, thank God we still have justice in world. Thank God for all the non-islamic countries that provide political asylems and rescue people like us from scavengers and man-eaters.
Ooooh..... spooky, well guest what, we are proud with the Islamic Law, then you may think to your self why can we(us) proud to having that that ?(again only your depth inside of your heart and clear mind can see it, not your own passion and desire).We are just man, only creation of God. It is God right to punish His disobedient to death, and through His Messenger God has spoke clear enough that an apostate has to be killed.
As for me I am safe and enjoying my human rights and as for you please continue running in circles, trying to grab your own tail.
You may safe now in this temporary world and live, but i warn you, there is live after life that is a mortal then this world. What for you are live safely in this temporary world, but after that, you are in deep suffered more then ever because of your own doing and want safe in this temporary world. I do hope you are understand this, although my hands writing was not too good.I'm not trying to running in circles, it this you who run away after some of your lying statement and argument has been refuted and being questioned again. Nice twisting word, but you may see your statement above to your self.
I choose whoever I want to worship and no human leader / barbarian by choice is to lead me into who I should worship.
Well guest what ? Your OT GOD was has ordered the same thing, i think you may say the same to YOUR GOD as well BARBARIAN, but i wouldn't do the same thing as your saying. Because you are indeed in blind, brother. Well i think you just an ignorance, can't see the truth.And again this is not typical of faith creature. Faith creature would understand that his worshiped was not because of their own wanted/desire, but submission on what God wanted.
You say you don't care whatever I want to do, then why do you care to request me time after time to return to Islam... Give me one good reason why should I care what you have to say ?
I don't care with the clearly disobedient creature like you, i just care with God has spoken to me through His Word and His Messenger. I just care to what God has tell to us. And i just reminder, just like the word I've said before. All of thiis because of God and His Messenger not others.
Don't waste my time with your lies !
I think it's your carelessness in reading and understand my word that makes you felt that I am doing hypocrisy and lies against you, but actually it's not. Feel free to ignore me
smile.gif
, and may run away as far as you can go if want to.Wallahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;23703)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;23663)
*Sigh* As long you guys don't know the true Jesus, you will never understand God. Christians don't worship 3 Gods. Christians worship one God. Give me a break here. You can only rely on the physical eyesight and that is sad.
We, moslem will not sight at all event the whole world will saying lying against us, because Allah (God of Universe) always among who believe in Him. For me that's enough Allah who was knowing the whole think in the world whether in the past, present nor in the future. We need not human though or human saying but only to Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon them). And what Quran saying was to stop on you (all christian ) saying Three (Trinity), that clear enough i suppose.You can use your clear mind and clear heart Jag, you said one, but three of them was different. Think well Jordan, how can you explain or see three different think but still you saying One.(thesuperjag;23663)
This world is so stupid. No wonder why they can't read His word at all or read it straight.Jag
Watch out on your tongue, jordan.Matthew 55:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.Wallaahu a'lam.1. These three are one God. They don't disagree at all. They aren't different. Just God came into the flesh...that He may save the world whosoever believeth in Him. YHWH sent His only begotten Son...If you think God have sex with Mary, that is unthinkable to a Christian eyes.2. Without a cause....I had a cause to say that. Nice twisting scripture Ricky...that is so wrong.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag)
1. These three are one God. They don't disagree at all. They aren't different. Just God came into the flesh...that He may save the world whosoever believeth in Him. YHWH sent His only begotten Son...If you think God have sex with Mary, that is unthinkable to a Christian eyes.
1. Who was thinking like that way ? It wasn't me who thinking that way but among of you has that believe and though. God come into the flesh like you said... but He don't know when the dooms day will appear, what a God
rolleyes.gif
, meanwhile Father knows, and you still saying there aren't different ? You may used your clear mind and clean heart to tell me that, Jordan. And Quran said, stop saying Three against God.
2. Without a cause....I had a cause to say that. Nice twisting scripture Ricky...that is so wrong.Jag
Yes indeed, because you saying fool to the world, meanwhile world was God created, it is the same thing you are saying foolish to God. I gave that verse to remind or perhaps can be an advise on you, but you may feel free ignorance unto me, Jordan
smile.gif
. If you felt that verse cannot be advise unto you, then you may considered your Faith, jordan
smile.gif
.In that verse also was not telling about need cause or not by saying fool/stupid. But on angry, you may pay attention on cause or not cause. Don't tell me i was twisting it, because clear enough for anyone who read it the meaning of those verse.Wallaahu a'lam.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(thesuperjag;23971)
1. These three are one God. They don't disagree at all. They aren't different. Just God came into the flesh...that He may save the world whosoever believeth in Him. YHWH sent His only begotten Son...If you think God have sex with Mary, that is unthinkable to a Christian eyes.
Then how does it work?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(IbnFarasat;23984)
(thesuperjag;23971)
Then how does it work?That's the problem with Muslims, Jehovah Witnesses, and Mormons thinking. JW believes God is not the Trinity. (Godhead) Mormons also believes that Christ is not God, just like JW and Islam.God (Christ) was born of a virgin Mary. To have sex with a woman means to lose its virginity. And ye say that God had sex with a woman? That ruins the Truth right there.Christ is the Son of God, not like we are all. He was born of a virgin Mary. (Before Mary had sex) And Christ existed in the beginning before our souls were created.We are all sinners, born of a mother and father after they have sex. (after all, we are in a woman's womb) That will never changed.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
That's the problem with Muslims, Jehovah Witnesses, and Mormons thinking. JW believes God is not the Trinity. (Godhead) Mormons also believes that Christ is not God, just like JW and Islam.God (Christ) was born of a virgin Mary. To have sex with a woman means to lose its virginity. And ye say that God had sex with a woman? That ruins the Truth right there.Christ is the Son of God, not like we are all. He was born of a virgin Mary. (Before Mary had sex) And Christ existed in the beginning before our souls were created.We are all sinners, born of a mother and father after they have sex. (after all, we are in a woman's womb) That will never changed.Jag
:naughty: We (Moslem) don't have problem regarding on Jesus birth, event none of us can saying or believing that God having Sex with human to have Jesus, it's your problem that not understand on Islamic view regarding this, or perhaps your hatred against Islam that make you so blind that make you saying the silly think on us
laugh.gif
.Event Islam has giving us answer how does the Jesus happen, which is has the same thing to Adam which born or been made without father nor mother. So Quran has giving clear explanation regarding on Jesus birth. Islam considered what happen on Jesus was an 'ordinary thing' not like the Jews who often forgeting God Almighty.But i think for western that is something cool, then they are saying without knowledge against God something that they don't know for real.Wallaahu a'lam.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ricky W;24036)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(thesuperjag;23993)
That's the problem with Muslims, Jehovah Witnesses, and Mormons thinking. JW believes God is not the Trinity. (Godhead) Mormons also believes that Christ is not God, just like JW and Islam. God (Christ) was born of a virgin Mary. To have sex with a woman means to lose its virginity. And ye say that God had sex with a woman? That ruins the Truth right there.Christ is the Son of God, not like we are all. He was born of a virgin Mary. (Before Mary had sex) And Christ existed in the beginning before our souls were created. We are all sinners, born of a mother and father after they have sex. (after all, we are in a woman's womb) That will never changed. Jag
:naughty: We (Moslem) don't have problem regarding on Jesus birth, event none of us can saying or believing that God having Sex with human to have Jesus, it's your problem that not understand on Islamic view regarding this, or perhaps your hatred against Islam that make you so blind that make you saying the silly think on us
laugh.gif
.Event Islam has giving us answer how does the Jesus happen, which is has the same thing to Adam which born or been made without father nor mother. So Quran has giving clear explanation regarding on Jesus birth. Islam considered what happen on Jesus was an 'ordinary thing' not like the Jews who often forgeting God Almighty.But i think for western that is something cool, then they are saying without knowledge against God something that they don't know for real.Wallaahu a'lam.Was answering IbnFarasat question. That's all. Secondly You seem to clearly can't read straight...Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
(thesuperjag)
Was answering IbnFarasat question. That's all. Secondly You seem to clearly can't read straight...Jag
Nop, but answering you
biggrin.gif
. And perhaps, you might right that i can't read straight :pray:.

Abdullah

Nov 17, 2007
(thesuperjag;23993)
That's the problem with Muslims, Jehovah Witnesses, and Mormons thinking. JW believes God is not the Trinity. (Godhead) Mormons also believes that Christ is not God, just like JW and Islam.God (Christ) was born of a virgin Mary. To have sex with a woman means to lose its virginity. And ye say that God had sex with a woman? That ruins the Truth right there.Christ is the Son of God, not like we are all. He was born of a virgin Mary. (Before Mary had sex) And Christ existed in the beginning before our souls were created.We are all sinners, born of a mother and father after they have sex. (after all, we are in a woman's womb) That will never changed.Jag
So if im understanding you correctly then you are basically saying what the Qur'an says?; It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.[Mary 19:33]Its not the birth of jesus that I have any problem with because jesus was born without a father. But I am confused and lost as to how this all works in christianity...Im confused as to who believes in the trinity and who doesn't and what does beliving in the trinity have to do with god himself, and how can the trinity be explained because its common logic that 3 does not equal to 1.We don't believe jesus is god because jesus was a human being who ate, lived and (as christian believe) died, but the muslims believed he (jesus) was raised up in the heavens and will decend once again after the coming of the anti-christ. We say god is unique, He is one who is like no other created being and is beyong human comprehension, His names and attributes are perfect and flawless, and He is far above all deficiencies. To ascribe god with human attributes is limiting god as one of us i.e. a human being who eats, sleeps and defecates. God is none of this, as His throne is above the heavens and He is as He has described and praised Himself.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(IbnFarasat;24126)
(thesuperjag;23993)
That's the problem with Muslims, Jehovah Witnesses, and Mormons thinking. JW believes God is not the Trinity. (Godhead) Mormons also believes that Christ is not God, just like JW and Islam. God (Christ) was born of a virgin Mary. To have sex with a woman means to lose its virginity. And ye say that God had sex with a woman? That ruins the Truth right there.Christ is the Son of God, not like we are all. He was born of a virgin Mary. (Before Mary had sex) And Christ existed in the beginning before our souls were created. We are all sinners, born of a mother and father after they have sex. (after all, we are in a woman's womb) That will never changed. Jag
So if im understanding you correctly then you are basically saying what the Qur'an says?; It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.[Mary 19:33] Its not the birth of jesus that I have any problem with because jesus was born without a father. But I am confused and lost as to how this all works in christianity...Im confused as to who believes in the trinity and who doesn't and what does beliving in the trinity have to do with god himself, and how can the trinity be explained because its common logic that 3 does not equal to 1. We don't believe jesus is god because jesus was a human being who ate, lived and (as christian believe) died, but the muslims believed he (jesus) was raised up in the heavens and will decend once again after the coming of the anti-christ. We say god is unique, He is one who is like no other created being and is beyong human comprehension, His names and attributes are perfect and flawless, and He is far above all deficiencies. To ascribe god with human attributes is limiting god as one of us i.e. a human being who eats, sleeps and defecates. God is none of this, as His throne is above the heavens and He is as He has described and praised Himself.By logic, you mean in the physical eyesight, (flesh eyes) you guys can only see Jesus as human. Only a sinless person can be God. Do you ever see in your life anybody become sinless? Once they sinned, they always have sin. Although we can confess our sins to Him. He is just and faithful and will cleanse our unrighteousness in us. (I John 1:9)Well either you believe that Christ existed in the beginning before our souls existed or not...Either you believe that Christ is God or not. That is your choice. For I will never limit God to a physical eyesight (flesh eyes) at all. Either you believe that Christ said He is the Son of God or you don't...Either you believe that He lied or not... I'll leave you with this scripture to decide for yourself...whether or not Christ is kidding about what He said since Day 1 of His eternal existance...Revelation 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.Jag

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
1. Who was thinking like that way ? It wasn't me who thinking that way but among of you has that believe and though. God come into the flesh like you said... but He don't know when the dooms day will appear, what a God
rolleyes.gif
, meanwhile Father knows, and you still saying there aren't different ? You may used your clear mind and clean heart to tell me that, Jordan ?Btw Jordan, how you will explain that kinda of statement ?Wallaahu a'lam.

ami

Sep 3, 2007
Hi,I was reading to some of the posts and i was interested with what jag had to say about Jesus. He just gave the answer to what many don't beleive. Let God open their eyes so that they can see. The bible and he (Jesus) himself points that he (Jesus) is God.Well said jag.God bless

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ami;24156)
Hi,I was reading to some of the posts and i was interested with what jag had to say about Jesus. He just gave the answer to what many don't beleive. Let God open their eyes so that they can see. The bible and he (Jesus) himself points that he (Jesus) is God.Well said jag.God bless
Thank you ami. You can praise God for that. All I can do is the planting. He is going to do the one to water it.Lovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(ami)
Hi,I was reading to some of the posts and i was interested with what jag had to say about Jesus. He just gave the answer to what many don't believe. Let God open their eyes so that they can see. The bible and he (Jesus) himself points that he (Jesus) is God.Well said jag.God bless
Hi to you too, ami
smile.gif
rolleyes.gif
open an eyes, we always open our eyes, but are you willing do the same ? (*i doubt)Now if you have any an open eyes, how you will explain on my posting there ?Lovely answer would be great
wink.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Thank you ami. You can praise God for that. All I can do is the planting. He is going to do the one to water it.Lovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
YeShua was the name that already exist before Jesus
smile.gif
.Well i'm still waiting for your response Jordan
wink.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.