Islamic State wanted in Germany by immigrant Muslims

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
This was foreseen by many of us when Chancellor Angela Merkel insured Muslim refugees were allowed into the country.

One article reported of approximately 670,000 refugees who entered, 86% were Muslim.

Now, Chancellor Merkel is retired. I wonder if she still lives in Germany.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's some timing given the pro-Islam-Palestine protests here.

This was foreseen by many of us when Chancellor Angela Merkel insured Muslim refugees were allowed into the country.

One article reported of approximately 670,000 refugees who entered, 86% were Muslim.

Now, Chancellor Merkel is retired. I wonder if she still lives in Germany.

If the Muslims get a Califate in a Western country, Westerners would be expected to convert to Islam, die....or else you have to pay them a tax! I wish all of these Westerners protesting against Israel knew these things.

Reactions: Wrangler

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Muslims get a Califate in a Western country, Westerners would be expected to convert to Islam, die....or else you have to pay them a tax! I wish all of these Westerners protesting against Israel knew these things.
The Jizya a tax via Sharia law levied against dhimmis, protected non- Muslims,doing business or living in Islamic countries.

Protected refers to being protected from execution for being a non-Muslim.

Governments and businesses operating in Muslim countries pay this.

I'd say no, the domestic terrorists illegally occupying campuses across America have no clue.
The gays that tried to bring their rainbow flag into the protests found this out.

That's why I say we should arrest them all and fly them to Palestine. With the Palestinian flags they carry.

I'm sure they'd be welcomed as they scream,death to America,death to Israel.

Because once this terror group as a whole are dispersed,they will still walk among us as domestic terrorists who want death for America. Which means , Americans.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:4
4 Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I believe if they cared to know the facts of the matter there would be no protests.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Germany should round up the Muslim immigrants and send them back to their homelands. Then they'll be happy living in an Islamic state.
They probably would refuse to go back to their countries. Maybe if they commit crimes, Germany could then deport them.

Strict followers of Islam want to infiltrate Western countries in order to get Islam ruling worldwide. Moderate or cultural Muslims are probably happy to live in a non-Muslim country.

Maybe this is still the same in Singapore. When I visited in the late 1980s, if a child graffitied this happened:

First time: a warning to the parents.
Second time: A fine...I think it was $500, a large amount back then.
Third time the kid graffitied: The entire family was deported from Singapore.

It was an immaculately clean country.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They probably would refuse to go back to their countries. Maybe if they commit crimes, Germany could then deport them.

Strict followers of Islam want to infiltrate Western countries in order to get Islam ruling worldwide. Moderate or cultural Muslims are probably happy to live in a non-Muslim country.

Maybe this is still the same in Singapore. When I visited in the late 1980s, if a child graffitied this happened:

Their Quran dictates they overcome infidels and kill unbelievers who refuse to convert. Religion of peace. Right. They don't know peace even among their own in their insular communities.

In Saudi Arabia under Sharia law and before the law was changed, a woman would be pulled from her car wherever she was seen driving it and executed on the spot .

There are videos of this too.

Just as there are videos of female Americans who claim to have formerly followed Christ but now are Muslim.

Sharia law and Islam are inextricable. These foolish women,also on You Tube, praise Allah. In America!

Move them to a Sharia ruled Islamic country and they will never be seen again.

Islam is unchanging. After 911 Leftist media segregated Muslim communities into radical and moderates. Just to quell the paranoia of an ignorant frightened American populace.

It was a lie. There is no such thing as a difference between moderate and radical. If, if, one actually follows the Quran and Hadith.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Saudi Arabia under Sharia law and before the law was changed, a woman would be pulled from her car wherever she was seen driving it and executed on the spot .
Years ago I sometimes went to a Bangladesh forum....had a topic where I would post some words of Jesus and talk a little, mainly to a Bengali gal living in the UK.

Anyhow a few of the Muslim women were complaining about the religious police in either Iran or Saudi Arabia. They were making fun of them.

The religious police had harassed a woman for not being covered up enough. The Muslim ladies said the religious police must have been looking really hard at her... because the woman was totally covered up in three layers of cloth!!!

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

just curious, are you talking about Germany being an immaculate clean country?
My twin brother has lived out there since the 1970’s and the one problem they have always had is with graffiti - it’s the one thing I noticed when I went out there for the first time many years ago. They have never seemed to be able to stop it - still like it now.
Before the wall came down everything else there was handled so well !

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

just curious, are you talking about Germany being an immaculate clean country?
My twin brother has lived out there since the 1970’s and the one problem they have always had is with graffiti - it’s the one thing I noticed when I went out there for the first time many years ago. They have never seemed to be able to stop it - still like it now.
Before the wall came down everything else there was handled so well !

Please reread what I said.

I was talking about Singapore being an immaculately clean country. They would deport entire families if a child vandalized three times.

And they give the death penalty to drug traffickers.

I haven't been there since 1987 and 1988 but when I was there you could get fined $500 for dropping even a gum wrapper...and no spitting out chewing gum on the sidewalks either!

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please reread what I said.

I was talking about Singapore being an immaculately clean country. They would deport entire families if a child vandalized three times.

And they give the death penalty to drug traffickers.

I haven't been there since 1987 and 1988 but when I was there you could get fined $500 for dropping even a gum wrapper...and no spitting out chewing gum on the sidewalks either!
I wasn’t sure Depp, that’s why I asked. Can you imagine the mayhem that kind of approach would bring about in either of our countries right now !

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago I sometimes went to a Bangladesh forum....had a topic where I would post some words of Jesus and talk a little, mainly to a Bengali gal living in the UK.

Anyhow a few of the Muslim women were complaining about the religious police in either Iran or Saudi Arabia. They were making fun of them.

The religious police had harassed a woman for not being covered up enough. The Muslim ladies said the religious police must have been looking really hard at her... because the woman was totally covered up in three layers of cloth!!!
Years ago,I don't recall the Muslim country, girls were forced back into a school that was afire. Because being a girls only environment they were permitted to remove their burkas.

However, those were left behind when they fled the flames. Men outside the school beat them back into the school because they were not modestly dressed.

More than 20 girls perished in the fire.

Since the Afghanistan drawdown the Taliban has returned. Still opposed to girls obtaining an education , the Taliban have now taken to poisoning girls and of course killing them in other ways .

Islam will take over the world?

Can you imagine that He'll on earth?

Nobody can. Though they will get a glimpse reading what terror Islam exacts in countries it rules now.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago,I don't recall the Muslim country, girls were forced back into a school that was afire. Because being a girls only environment they were permitted to remove their burkas.

However, those were left behind when they fled the flames. Men outside the school beat them back into the school because they were not modestly dressed.

More than 20 girls perished in the fire.

Since the Afghanistan drawdown the Taliban has returned. Still opposed to girls obtaining an education , the Taliban have now taken to poisoning girls and of course killing them in other ways .

Islam will take over the world?

Can you imagine that He'll on earth?

Nobody can. Though they will get a glimpse reading what terror Islam exacts in countries it rules now.
I remember the young Pakistani girl the Taliban tried to kill because she was going to school and thought females should be educated.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is Malala Yousafzai doing now?

Malala Yousafzai working on new book, her 'most personal ...

Her production company, Extracurricular, has a deal with Apple TV+ for a wide range of film and television projects. “The last few years of my life have been marked by extraordinary transformation, and all the anguish and joy that accompanies growth,” Yousafzai, 25, said in a statement released by Atria.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is exactly what was prophesied. All nations and/or individuals who come against Israel, will be destroyed. No worries, Jesus is coming.
The Beast has manifested itself in many empires: Babylonian, Egyptian, Medo- Persian, Assyrian, Greek, Roman and Ottoman( Islamic). The last one suffered a deadly blow in 1921 after reigning for almost 500 years and now has been resurrected. Ten nations, with Iran in the forefront ( supported also by Russia), will come against Israel. Half of them are already: Iran, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon. Likely Turkey, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia will join soon. It is coming to a head. As far as the western countries, protesters will make lots of noise, but I don't they will join in and attack. It is and has been a reginal war.

Last edited: