Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And exactly when were all the Jews driven from their land? They have been there all along.
Israel was conquered by the Romans in 70AD. The Sadducees and Essenes were entirely destroyed. The temple was burned. The communities in the desert were destroyed. The Zealots in the north were mostly destroyed. Galilee was decimated, after the literal meaning of the word.

The Jews rebelled against Roman rule a little after 130AD and won their independence. The Romans re-invaded and re-conquered the land, razing the entire city of Jerusalem so thoroughly that not one block remained on another, in fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

After that, the center of Judaism moved to Babylon. Later it moved to Gaul, then Spain, then Germany, and now it's New York City.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is back to stay! Praise Jesus, the God of Israel!

Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Amen Jesus, God of Israel!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is back to stay! Praise Jesus, the God of Israel!

Amos 9
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Amen Jesus, God of Israel!
Jack, your obsession with old testament Israel is clear. Modern day Israel are all Jewish and virtually none of them believe in Jesus as the savior.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack, your obsession with old testament Israel is clear. Modern day Israel are all Muslim and virtually none of them believe in Jesus.
Many OT prophecies are future. Yes, I'm obsessed with the Bible and Jesus, the God of Israel.

Amos 9

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many OT prophecies are future. Yes, I'm obsessed with the Bible and Jesus, the God of Israel.

Amos 9
Have you also incorporated the new testament prophecy regarding Israel becoming another nation of believers?

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord’s doing, And it is marvelous in our eyes’? 43 “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

This is why most people understand that the Israel and tree grafting scriptures of the bible relate to modern day Christians and their nations instead of Israel's modern day nation.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you also incorporated the new testament prophecy regarding Israel becoming another nation of believers?

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord’s doing, And it is marvelous in our eyes’? 43 “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

This is why most people understand that the Israel and tree grafting scriptures of the bible relate to modern day Christians and their nations instead of Israel's modern day nation.
Are you a Gentile? Are you Israel? Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible! Where are you?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a Gentile? Are you Israel? Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible! Where are you?
Jack I think most Christians in the modern day have accepted that Christians are the new testament Israel. When Paul was brought to the Romans he taught them and they believed Jesus was the Messiah. Therefore the Kingdom was given to the Romans. That is recorded in the New Testament.

What does the bible say about the tree grafting. Jack you need to go back and study the New Testament so you can understand correctly what is going on and who the Scriptural Nation of Israel related to God is now. Read this: Romans 11:11-24 ESV;NKJV - Gentiles Grafted In - So I ask, did - Bible Gateway

Gentiles Grafted In​

11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!

13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree.

Israel’s Rejection Not Final​

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and [c]fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack I think most Christians in the modern day have accepted that Christians are the new testament Israel.
Seriously?
When Paul was brought to the Romans he taught them and they believed Jesus was the Messiah. Therefore the Kingdom was given to the Romans. That is recorded in the New Testament.

What does the bible say about the tree grafting. Jack you need to go back and study the New Testament so you can understand correctly what is going on and who the Scriptural Nation of Israel related to God is now. Read this: Romans 11:11-24 ESV;NKJV - Gentiles Grafted In - So I ask, did - Bible Gateway

Gentiles Grafted In​

11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!

13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree.

Israel’s Rejection Not Final​

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and [c]fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
The NT makes a perfectly clear distinction between Israel and Gentiles. Christians are not Israel!

Romans 11
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."

Reactions: Scott Downey

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously?

The NT makes a perfectly clear distinction between Israel and Gentiles. Christians are not Israel!

Romans 11
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."
Well I posted from a very common website of what most Christians believe. You seem to be off in some other area in your own beliefs. So be it.

Try doing some better research: gentiles grafted into israel - Google Search

But basically what the bible spells out I think is that the Israel that fails to accept Christ as the Messiah are broken off.

Romans 11:20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you.

Even if you don't believe the Olive Tree is Israel, then you still have to see how all of this relates to old testament prophecy. And there is a reason unbelieving Jews do not accept the new testament:

"Judaism emphasizes the Oneness of God and rejects the Christian concept of God in human form. While Christianity recognizes the Hebrew Bible (called the Old Testament by Christians) as part of its scriptural canon, Judaism does not recognize the Christian New Testament." Christianity and Judaism - Wikipedia

I'm getting a little off topic. So I'll end the conversation now.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel was conquered by the Romans in 70AD. The Sadducees and Essenes were entirely destroyed. The temple was burned. The communities in the desert were destroyed. The Zealots in the north were mostly destroyed. Galilee was decimated, after the literal meaning of the word.

The Jews rebelled against Roman rule a little after 130AD and won their independence. The Romans re-invaded and re-conquered the land, razing the entire city of Jerusalem so thoroughly that not one block remained on another, in fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

After that, the center of Judaism moved to Babylon. Later it moved to Gaul, then Spain, then Germany, and now it's New York City.

The only Jews removed were those that survived in Jerusalem. Jews have been in Israel since the creation of the country.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their conflict has gone on for far longer than even that.

Some say both sides are wrong.
What is difficult to understand is, if this plot of land is what God promised Israel why is it necessary Israel kill people in order to obtain and retain it?

If it is God's gift,why doesn't God bestow peace to the land of his choosing for his chosen?
God hasn't promised any land to an ethnic people (Israel/Jews) as many falsely believe and teach

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And exactly when were all the Jews driven from their land? They have been there all along.

Palestine is nothing more than a gang of misfits. Not desired by anyone. Rats trying to obtain what they believe is theirs. The mosque on the Temple mount is a fraud ....Mohammad died. He is buried in his wife's house. The door is locked and sealed .......He never saw, never went to Jerusalem .......Everything claimed by the Muslims is false, a lie with one goal .....eliminate all Jews first, then start on the Christians ......
Modern day Palestine on the coast has a long existence and history going back to at least the time of Joel the prophet 600BC, some say much longer

Joel 3:4KJV
4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a group of unknowledgeable Anti Semites creating excuses to kill all Jews.
I fully believe Israel has every right to eradicate Hamas, based on its recent actions in killing, kidnapping, and harming on Israel's soil

Israel/Jews aren't God's chosen people as many falsely teach and believe, Jerusalem isn't the Holy Land

God has Jews that are predestined for election in the future, they are called the remnant, they will be chose for salvation through Jesus Christ and become part of the (Church)

God has Africans, Chinese, Americans, Australians, Mexicans, Etc all predestined for election in the future, just as the previous and present Church was, and the future remnant will be

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God clearly told us what is soon to happen.

Zechariah 14
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
Zechariah Chapter 14 Is The Eternal Kingdom

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 22:1KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a group of unknowledgeable Anti Semites creating excuses to kill all Jews.
Why are those Satanists tolerated here? We know they don't believe in the Jewish Messiah Immanuel.

When they slander Jews and Israel and stupidly claim Gentiles took the place of the Jews in God's plan, that's Satanic.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are those Satanists tolerated here? We know they don't believe in the Jewish Messiah Immanuel.

When they slander Jews and Israel and stupidly claim Gentiles took the place of the Jews in God's plan, that's Satanic.
Your claim is false, calling those that don't follow your Christian Zionism "Satanic" sad!

Gods words clearly show (Two Israel's) below

1.) Israel of the flesh (Jews)

2.) Israel of the promised seed (Church)

Scripture clearly teaches Israel of the flesh, they aren't the children of God, it's that simple

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Yes the Kingdom of God has been taken from National Ethnic Israel, And Given To The Church, a "Holy Nation" as clearly seen below

Matthew 21:43KJV
3 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

1 Peter 2:9KJV
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood,
an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Last edited: