Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and your cult will answer to Holy God for every lie you write in this forum.
You lie and defame God's word and plan and slander and defame his chosen people by ignoring full chapters of his message to the world. All in an effort to promote your Satanic racist atheist cult agenda.

Not only is that filth a lie. It and its worshippers are literally damned liars.And God will throw them into the fires of Hell, as they deserve.
There, white pride turns to ash. While those demonic racist faithful shall writhe and scream for eternity. As deserved when arrogantly insisting on corrupting God's word, and proudly refusing to repent.

They actually insult the definition of stupid.

They're Satanic and are demons with an Internet account.
Enjoy Hell.
Yes I deny Christian Zionism that you promote, the Church is the Israel of God, children of the promised seed

(Israel/Jews) are no more God's people than Mexicans, Chinese, Americans, Indians, Africans, you name it

Jesus Is The Lord

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel’s true history

Palestinian territory
– encompassing the Gaza Strip and West Bank, including East Jerusalem – has been illegally occupied by Israel since 1967. Since then, the Israeli government has established a two-tiered legal and political system that provides comprehensive rights for Jewish Israeli settlers while imposing military rule and control on Palestinians without any basic protections or rights under international law. The Israeli government has also engaged in a regular practice of inhumane acts, as well as extrajudicial killings, torture, denial of fundamental human rights, arbitrary detention and collective punishment. The UN

According to a March 2022 report by the UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the OPT, Israel’s political system of entrenched rule in the OPT satisfies the prevailing evidentiary standard for the crime of apartheid. The Special Rapporteur determined in July 2021 that Israel’s occupation since 1967 has been characterized by settlement expansion that aims to permanently alter the ethnic demographics of East Jerusalem and amounts to a war crime. The UN Security Council (UNSC) previously adopted a resolution in December 2016 reaffirming that Israeli settlements in the OPT violate international law. The CoI reached similar conclusions in September 2022, reporting that the Israeli government’s policies and actions have led to the permanent occupation and de facto annexation of Palestinian territory, likely constituting crimes under international law, including war crimes. Both the CoI and Special Rapporteur have reported that this ongoing coercive environment has prevented Palestinians from fulfilling their right to self-determination and other fundamental human rights. In December 2022 the UN General Assembly requested the International Court of Justice to give an advisory opinion on the legal consequences of Israel’s ongoing occupation.

Palestinians are regularly subjected to violence by Israeli settlers, including physical attacks, shooting with live ammunition, torching of fields and livestock, theft and vandalization of property. Israeli security forces also perpetrate widespread attacks against Palestinians, particularly in occupied territory, which often lead to deadly escalations, including regular aerial bombardments of the Gaza Strip. According to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), 2022 was the deadliest year for Palestinians residing in the Occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem, since 2005, with over 150 Palestinians, including 26 children, killed by Israeli security forces.

Meanwhile, Israel’s air, sea and land blockade of Gaza has been in place since 2007

The CoI concluded that the Israeli government has restricted civic space through a strategy of delegitimizing and silencing civil society, which is linked to its goal of maintaining permanent occupation at the expense of the rights of the Palestinian people.
Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory - Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect
The Truth Will Set You Free
:)-

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades, trying to ethnically cleans the land for Zion settlements
As is their right. If I were non-Jewish Palestinians in Israel, including Gaza and the West Bank, I'd leave for Jordan or Iraq pursuant to the 1948 UN Resolution known as the Palestinian Mandate of a 2-State Solution to do my part in the name of peace in accordnance with the cease fire for World War I of 1918.

IF I sought endless conflict, I'd stay in Israel and engage in propaganda of ethnic cleansing, what Islamic Jihadi's are actually guilty of throughout their blood thirsty history. By way of comparison, imagine Saudi Arabia giving Mecca back to the Zoroastrians on the grounds they were there first?!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is their land and they have a right to build tunnels anywhere, period
And when Israel reclaims that land via conquest, they will no longer have that right, correct? Just like the Zoroastrians don't have the right to dictate what happens in Mecca or the Romans in Constantinople, correct?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their conflict has gone on for far longer than even that.

Some say both sides are wrong.
What is difficult to understand is, if this plot of land is what God promised Israel why is it necessary Israel kill people in order to obtain and retain it?

If it is God's gift,why doesn't God bestow peace to the land of his choosing for his chosen?
Never read the Bible huh?

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only Jews removed were those that survived in Jerusalem. Jews have been in Israel since the creation of the country.
The land was given to the Jews in 1947ad after a long string of zion terrorists acts which includes but not limited to---
FIRST ACTS OF TERRORISM, COINING THE PHRASE

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

NOTE: The Haganah terrorists was transformed into the “Israel Defense Force” (IDF)

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel’s true history

Palestinian territory
– encompassing the Gaza Strip and West Bank, including East Jerusalem – has been illegally occupied by Israel since 1967.
Do you acknowledge Israel's right to exist?

If the right of conquest is not respected, it invites death until it is. Islamic Jihadi's lost WWI. This is the consequence.

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you acknowledge Israel's right to exist?
That choice is beyond my pay grade, but God did speak about it.

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.

30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.

31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Jesus said about Israel wannabees:

Genesis 12
I will curse him who curses you;

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video footage depicts Israeli forces alleging that Al Rantisi Hospital in Gaza served Hamas militarily. In the video, a soldier misinterprets a calendar, claiming it's an operation list against Israel. However, closer inspection reveals Arabic week names and dates, debunking the assertion.

The soldier mistakenly identifies the days as a 'terrorist guardian list.'

This led to social media mockery, with many highlighting it as Israeli propaganda, as reported by Al Quds News Network.

1699962199304.png

Imagine that ......Hamas releases innocent civilians .....

Israel releases your kind of people ......Palestinian Murderers and rioters.

Reactions: Jack