Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this like the accusation that Gentiles hijacked the gospel away from the Jews?
Your proof?

Luke 1:68
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,
I don't know why anyone would want to particularly "identify" with Israel after the flesh which will come to an end one day, when they have something better and more enduring, for eternity. As the apostle wrote, Jerusalem that is below is not our mother.......but the new Jerusalem that is above is. The Jerusalem that is below is likened to Hagar in bondage, not Sarah.
Guess where Jesus will return and FIGHT for? It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible. Why aren't you in Israel?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your proof?

Luke 1:68
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,

Guess where Jesus will return and FIGHT for? It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible. Why aren't you in Israel?
Because as Jesus said, His kingdom is NOT of this world but is within us. It comes NOT with our careful observation that we may say lo here it is or lo there. So we need to be careful NOT to be deceived by what is earthly and temporal.

Jesus made the way of escape from the Jerusalem that is of this world and subject to God's wrath as prophesied....that those who belong to Him would not be caught up in the wrath. That way, symbolized by the Mount of Olives being split in two to create the way, is the way of "not my will but Thy will be done" (as Gethsemane where Jesus walked and surrendered to the Father's will is on the Mt. of Olives). Christ's body was torn, as our flesh nature needs to be torn, like the veil in the Temple was torn in two to open the way into the Holy of Holies (throne of grace). The early Jewish believers escaped the wrath when it fell on Jerusalem in 70 AD......those who believe in and follow Christ/Messiah are saved from wrath through Him.

As we know, the whole world (of mostly Gentile nations) is due to be judged next when Christ returns........and Jerusalem/Israel being of this earth also will be judged a second time, along with the world......since EVERYTHING temporal is going to burn up. There is both "good and evil" bound up with this fallen world (Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) and we must not be deceived by the "good" parts.....it's the seemingly "good" parts that can draw us in to deceive. I believe we need to leave this world including Israel for God to deal with as He sees fit and we the church should just concern ourselves with the job Jesus gave us to do as His body on earth. He never got wrapped up in and involved with worldly concerns of politics even though Israel was under the boot of a foreign power Rome at the time. We are to be keeping our eyes fixed on what is unseen, not on what is seen, like He did. Having our thoughts and affections ABOVE, not on things here below.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades, trying to ethnically cleans the land for Zion settlements

If anyone looks at the simple history of "Gaza", since '2000.... then they will quickly learn that Hamas has been firing Rockets into Israel, since before '2000.

And GAZA, ... this area, was full of Jews in 2005 who had their homes there, and Israel decided to pull all of the Jews out, and give all this Land completely to the Arabs. (Palestinians).

How did the Arabs repay this kindness and opportunity?

They elected a KNOWN Terrorist organization (Hamas) to be their Leadership, and that was about '2007, and since then, and for the last 24 yrs, this same Terrorist Group continued to bomb Israel with Rockets. But now they had all of Gaza to hide their rocket launchers underneath Churches, and inside Hospitals, and inside or near Schools, and near Apartment Buildings.

And the truth is...

Iran wants to stop the "Abraham Accords"....as that "deal" will allow for some peace in the Middle East...and it was getting closer to becoming a Reality in '2023....., so Iran sent in Hamas to Kill Jews, on a Religious Day, and also on the Sabbath.

What we see now, is Israel's legitimate RESPONSE to not only that Oct 7 massacre, but even more so, ...Israel and the world were told by the Leader of Hamas that = "Oct 7, was just the 1st WAVE, and there will be more and more waves of massacre until all the Jews are dead".

So, ISRAEL believes this Leader's words = IRAN's PLAN..

So, Israel is going to Kill Hamas, and Hamas is going to hide themselves within the civilian population, so that innocent Arabs are also killed.... and in this way, Hamas can manipulate the simple minds of many people with the idea that "Israel is targeting Arab civilians".
And many simple minded people in this word are indeed now owned by the Media's manipulation, according to Iran's masterplan.
-

Last edited:
Reactions: Lizbeth

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the apostle wrote, the ordinances were nailed to the cross....they are no longer in effect. What was old and obsolete was fading away at the time of those NT writings....a transitional time.....Israel's valley of decision......then in 70 AD the old covenant was over and done with. However that doesnt' mean God's moral/ethical laws were made null and void...no indeed..... however we do serve in the new way of the spirit now, not in the old way of the letter. But this doesn't mean we can't learn from the written Law and ordinances of temple worship etc.....since they all speak to the Jew and Gentile church ("Israel of God") in types/shadows very much worth being instructed by....as we are told to compare spiritual with spiritual.

You and I are not going to start or stop a Covenant, same thing goes for the Apostles, they could not start or stop a Covenant.

The Jews denied the New Covenant when they denied Yeshua, same thing goes for the Jehovah’s Witnesses when they denied the deity of Christ so the Jehovah’s Witnesses are neither in the Old or New Covenant.

But the Jews are still in the Old Covenant, not to say they have not or some have not violated the Covenant and Yahweh would be justified to end that Covenant, but He did not. Then again to say that the Jews are still under the Mosaic Law, is kind of tongue in cheek, because to this day different Jewish sects are still trying to figure out how to obey the Mosaic Law in modern times.

That being said, whether you and I agree that they are still in the Old Covenant is irrelevant ….to them. Either way Yahweh’s rules of war are kill all that breaths so that there is no on left to rise up against them again. And He told them if they do not do what He told them, that He would do to the Israelite/Jews what He plans to do to the Pagans. And be sure to know that Muslims are Pagans.

The Muslims took the city of Jerusalem back in 638 AD and Christian Crusaders took it back in 1099 AD. Then the Muslims took it back in 1187 AD. And then the six day war occurred in 1967 and Jews took back Israel, which was a miracle in itself. At that point according to Yahweh’s rules of war no Palestinian should have been left alive. So now they are a continual thorn in their side….Just as Yahweh said.

Most Christians do not understand the Muslim mind set. Anti-terrorist training in the military, the first thing the instructor would say, What I am going to tell you will seem insane, because by our standards they are insane….counties full of insane people. They have a custom of lying which they consider trickery and is considered wisdom. For this reason there is no reason to negotiate with them and expect them to honor what they have agreed to. The only way to deal with Muslims is fear….that is the way their own dictators control them genocide and meat hooks.

If the Jews would have killed every Palestinian back in 1967 odds are the Gulf War would not have happened because they would have known the resolve of Israel who by that time was armed with nuclear weapons. Instead the United States jumped in so they would not use nuclear weapons.

Of course the Christian way is win the war and rebuild their country for them. Which I do not agree with. Either way I am glad I had the opportunity to stand between Israel and her enemies and whatever Israel decides to do to her enemies I totally agree with and will support.

Yahweh rules of war….were also Mosaic Laws. Mostly the Israelites were directed to kill all that breaths, but there were exceptions…..

Deuteronomy 20:12-14
However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the Lord your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the Lord your God has given you.

Deuteronomy 21:10-17 are the details of Mosaic Laws regarding taking captive wives. But only quoting Deuteronomy 21:10-11 When you go out to battle against your enemies, and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take them away captive, and see among the captives a beautiful woman, and have a desire for her and would take her as a wife for yourself.

Numbers 31:17-18
Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known [a] man intimately, spare for yourselves…..adding up the numbers something well over 30,000 non-virgins were put to the sword.

Numbers 33:55-56 But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will live. And then I will do to you what I plan to do to them.’

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Most Christians do not understand the Muslim mind set. They have a custom of lying which they consider trickery and is considered wisdom.

This "custom" is taught in/by their "holy Book" that says its ok to lie to """further the cause of allah", (Islam).

This same "sacred text"says that you are to drink camel urine.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You and I are not going to start or stop a Covenant, same thing goes for the Apostles, they could not start or stop a Covenant.

The Jews denied the New Covenant when they denied Yeshua, same thing goes for the Jehovah’s Witnesses when they denied the deity of Christ so the Jehovah’s Witnesses are neither in the Old or New Covenant.

But the Jews are still in the Old Covenant, not to say they have not or some have not violated the Covenant and Yahweh would be justified to end that Covenant, but He did not. Then again to say that the Jews are still under the Mosaic Law, is kind of tongue in cheek, because to this day different Jewish sects are still trying to figure out how to obey the Mosaic Law in modern times.

That being said, whether you and I agree that they are still in the Old Covenant is irrelevant ….to them. Either way Yahweh’s rules of war are kill all that breaths so that there is no on left to rise up against them again. And He told them if they do not do what He told them, that He would do to the Israelite/Jews what He plans to do to the Pagans. And be sure to know that Muslims are Pagans.

The Muslims took the city of Jerusalem back in 638 AD and Christian Crusaders took it back in 1099 AD. Then the Muslims took it back in 1187 AD. And then the six day war occurred in 1967 and Jews took back Israel, which was a miracle in itself. At that point according to Yahweh’s rules of war no Palestinian should have been left alive. So now they are a continual thorn in their side….Just as Yahweh said.

Most Christians do not understand the Muslim mind set. Anti-terrorist training in the military, the first thing the instructor would say, What I am going to tell you will seem insane, because by our standards they are insane….counties full of insane people. They have a custom of lying which they consider trickery and is considered wisdom. For this reason there is no reason to negotiate with them and expect them to honor what they have agreed to. The only way to deal with Muslims is fear….that is the way their own dictators control them genocide and meat hooks.

If the Jews would have killed every Palestinian back in 1967 odds are the Gulf War would not have happened because they would have known the resolve of Israel who by that time was armed with nuclear weapons. Instead the United States jumped in so they would not use nuclear weapons.

Of course the Christian way is win the war and rebuild their country for them. Which I do not agree with. Either way I am glad I had the opportunity to stand between Israel and her enemies and whatever Israel decides to do to her enemies I totally agree with and will support.

Yahweh rules of war….were also Mosaic Laws. Mostly the Israelites were directed to kill all that breaths, but there were exceptions…..

Deuteronomy 20:12-14
However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the Lord your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the Lord your God has given you.

Deuteronomy 21:10-17 are the details of Mosaic Laws regarding taking captive wives. But only quoting Deuteronomy 21:10-11 When you go out to battle against your enemies, and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take them away captive, and see among the captives a beautiful woman, and have a desire for her and would take her as a wife for yourself.

Numbers 31:17-18
Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known [a] man intimately, spare for yourselves…..adding up the numbers something well over 30,000 non-virgins were put to the sword.

Numbers 33:55-56 But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will live. And then I will do to you what I plan to do to them.’
Bible says concerning the old covenant that "what is old and obsolete is passing away"....at that time of writing....and soon after DID pass away in 70 AD with the destruction of the Temple and end of the sacrifices. And the mercy seat (ark of the covenant) had disappeared long before that..

Concerning wars, well I guess I can sympathize with a just cause but not be a partaker of war and bloodshed. We are not to be entangled in civil affairs if we want to please OUR commanding officer. If God decides to justly judge a nation or kingdom etc, then we as the church need to be ready to pour in the healing balm of mercy.

Just to add.....just because some people are Jewish or Israeli doesn't mean they are not pagans. Many are in a literal sense, as well as without Christ they are lost souls separated from God anyway. And not to mention the pagan Talmud that the religious Jews place even above God's word.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible says concerning the old covenant that "what is old and obsolete is passing away"....at that time of writing....and soon after DID pass away in 70 AD with the destruction of the Temple and end of the sacrifices. And the mercy seat (ark of the covenant) had disappeared long before that..

You are probably taking about Hebrews….what is old and obsolete is passing away. Again people cannot make or discontinue covenants, or create the world or provide salvation….it is kind of a God thing.

70 AD with the destruction of the Temple and end of the sacrifices.
Correct. But that did not end the Jewish religion or the Covenant.

Concerning wars, well I guess I can sympathize with a just cause but not be a partaker of war and bloodshed. We are not to be entangled in civil affairs if we want to please OUR commanding officer. If God decides to justly judge a nation or kingdom etc, then we as the church need to be ready to pour in the healing balm of mercy

Religious beliefs of neutrality and non-violence, I do not agree of course and as long as you are not living in a country, hiding behind others to protect you I guess that is ok. Other than that it is cowardice. Try living in a third world country…

Just to add.....just because some people are Jewish or Israeli doesn't mean they are not pagans. Many are in a literal sense, as well as without Christ they are lost souls separated from God anyway. And not to mention the pagan Talmud that the religious Jews place even above God's word.

The Pagans are everywhere! Everywhere! Even Pagan Christians! Look at the Jehovah’s Witnesses….
But unless you believe in the deity of Christ and place your faith in Him, you are Hell bound.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because as Jesus said, His kingdom is NOT of this world but is within us. It comes NOT with our careful observation that we may say lo here it is or lo there. So we need to be careful NOT to be deceived by what is earthly and temporal.

Jesus made the way of escape from the Jerusalem that is of this world and subject to God's wrath as prophesied....that those who belong to Him would not be caught up in the wrath. That way, symbolized by the Mount of Olives being split in two to create the way, is the way of "not my will but Thy will be done" (as Gethsemane where Jesus walked and surrendered to the Father's will is on the Mt. of Olives). Christ's body was torn, as our flesh nature needs to be torn, like the veil in the Temple was torn in two to open the way into the Holy of Holies (throne of grace). The early Jewish believers escaped the wrath when it fell on Jerusalem in 70 AD......those who believe in and follow Christ/Messiah are saved from wrath through Him.

As we know, the whole world (of mostly Gentile nations) is due to be judged next when Christ returns........and Jerusalem/Israel being of this earth also will be judged a second time, along with the world......since EVERYTHING temporal is going to burn up. There is both "good and evil" bound up with this fallen world (Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) and we must not be deceived by the "good" parts.....it's the seemingly "good" parts that can draw us in to deceive. I believe we need to leave this world including Israel for God to deal with as He sees fit and we the church should just concern ourselves with the job Jesus gave us to do as His body on earth. He never got wrapped up in and involved with worldly concerns of politics even though Israel was under the boot of a foreign power Rome at the time. We are to be keeping our eyes fixed on what is unseen, not on what is seen, like He did. Having our thoughts and affections ABOVE, not on things here below.
Why can't 'Christians' be HAPPY with being Christians instead of trying to STEAL Israel's identity? Christian are not Israel!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why can't 'Christians' be HAPPY with being Christians instead of trying to STEAL Israel's identity? Christian are not Israel!
Gentile Christians have been grafted into the Israel of God...which is also called the commonwealth of Israel because it includes the nations (Gentiles). (the Israel of God is not Israel after the flesh - the bible distinguishes between the two)

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are probably taking about Hebrews….what is old and obsolete is passing away. Again people cannot make or discontinue covenants, or create the world or provide salvation….it is kind of a God thing.

70 AD with the destruction of the Temple and end of the sacrifices.
Correct. But that did not end the Jewish religion or the Covenant.

Religious beliefs of neutrality and non-violence, I do not agree of course and as long as you are not living in a country, hiding behind others to protect you I guess that is ok. Other than that it is cowardice. Try living in a third world country…

The Pagans are everywhere! Everywhere! Even Pagan Christians! Look at the Jehovah’s Witnesses….
But unless you believe in the deity of Christ and place your faith in Him, you are Hell bound.
Well Jesus/Yeshua ended the old covenant with His once-for-all sacrifice did He not? No need for the old covenant of animal sacrifices any longer after Jesus fulfilled all of the Law on their and our behalf, and the bible says the old covenant ordinances were nailed to the cross in His body. The old covenant was just the foreshadowing of the new.....to lead and tutor the Jews to the new covenant. It is no longer God's will that the Jews remain under the old covenant but that they would receive the new covenant, whosoever will of them.

As for wars, the bible distinguishes between governments of the world and the church.....government is about justice/judgment/laws (where the NT says they do not bear the sword for nothing) and the church is about ministering God's mercy and comfort through the gospel. Separation of church and state....two different purposes under God.

Talmudic Judaism is pagan. It's a mixture of Babylon paganism with some old testament truths. Like Roman Catholicism is a mixture of Roman paganism with Christian truths. Both equate to Mystery Babylon in Rev......like an adulterous wife with many lovers, prostituting herself. She represents mixture and compromise. Mixture = unequivocally pagan to God.....because HE is not in it at all....they are ruled by another spirit not the Holy Spirit. Secular Jews don't tend to mistreat or persecute Christians, but "religious" Jews are another matter. RC is known for persecuting true Christians as well. They do it (when they have the power to do so) because they are not of God. The Lord was gracious to show me these things in such a clear way only recently. We need to be clear and unequivocal on it, so as to not be deceived......because I believe that spirit is out to deceive again and take souls captive in these last days. It's the "good" part of the mixture that DECEIVES and draws souls in to eat of Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This started with Israel has been attacking Gaza ........

How about ........A growing and expanding religion whose entire Bible was finished and gaining popularity suddenly was attacked by followers of a cult? Born several hundred years after the birth of Christianity. A war cult stealing from the teachings of Christianity. Not to the level of religion yet. Millions murdered and enslaved because of this cult? A Cult where you can go to his tomb inside his wife's house and actually touch the remains? A cult that became a false religion. Whose founder never set foot in Jerusalem. Yet Jerusalem is one of the cult's holiest sites? The reason? Their one trick winged pony supposedly picked up the ghost of this cult, stepped on the remains of the Temple mount and took the ghost to a heaven somewhere? All written more than a hundred years after his death, while the religion was being created.

Christianity is created by the writings of the living founders of the religion. While they were alive.

Mohammad never knew his deeds would create a religion. Best they could actually came close to doing was to write the Bio of Jack the Ripper. You can, to this day, touch the door to that tomb where still lies .........both physically and in word (supposedly ......most of it is no

So no .........Muslims attacked Christians and Jews first .....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Jesus/Yeshua ended the old covenant with His once-for-all sacrifice did He not? No need for the old covenant of animal sacrifices any longer after Jesus fulfilled all of the Law on their and our behalf, and the bible says the old covenant ordinances were nailed to the cross in His body. The old covenant was just the foreshadowing of the new.....to lead and tutor the Jews to the new covenant. It is no longer God's will that the Jews remain under the old covenant but that they would receive the new covenant, whosoever will of them.

Covenants that God makes are well defined, because they affect so many. They do not come and go in secret. If the Covenant ended it would say that clearly in the scriptures. You are reading something into it that is in your head.

There is nothing wrong with having a belief that is not clearly defined in the scriptures. For example, I believe God would have a plan for the Holy Seed. It is good that the Pagans were invited into Christianity, but He is not going to give up on the Jews. I believe that after Yeshua passed on the cross He went to shoal to preach the Gospel to the Jews there and probably saved a lot of them. He told the thief on the cross next to Him “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise." Nothing in the scriptures that indicates that Yeshua ascended to His Father from the cross. In fact He told Mary Magdalene, Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. And then...By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

Note that I say “I believe” There is some indication in the scriptures that this happened. But there is nothing in the scriptures that say…"and the Old Covenant ended." But you can believe that. But it was true that the Old Covenant was obsolete and would fade away as all come to believe in Christ.

As for wars, the bible distinguishes between governments of the world and the church.....government is about justice/judgment/laws (where the NT says they do not bear the sword for nothing) and the church is about ministering God's mercy and comfort through the gospel. Separation of church and state....two different purposes under God.

I understand this belief. But I do not agree with it. Nor do I agree with pacifism. But I understand how people would come up with this belief….But by believing that you are saying we should standby while evil takes control of our country and Israel should not fight evil and let the Muslim take control of their country and same for us just standby while Muslims and communists and atheists take control of our country. It just does not work. A lot of wolves in the world and sheep are sheep, destined to be wolf poop. Maybe saintly wolf poop but it still stinks.

Talmudic Judaism is pagan. It's a mixture of Babylon paganism with some old testament truths. Like Roman Catholicism is a mixture of Roman paganism with Christian truths. Both equate to Mystery Babylon in Rev......like an adulterous wife with many lovers, prostituting herself. She represents mixture and compromise. Mixture = unequivocally pagan to God.....because HE is not in it at all....they are ruled by another spirit not the Holy Spirit. Secular Jews don't tend to mistreat or persecute Christians, but "religious" Jews are another matter. RC is known for persecuting true Christians as well. They do it (when they have the power to do so) because they are not of God. The Lord was gracious to show me these things in such a clear way only recently. We need to be clear and unequivocal on it, so as to not be deceived......because I believe that spirit is out to deceive again and take souls captive in these last days. It's the "good" part of the mixture that DECEIVES and draws souls in to eat of Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

You have quite the deal going on there. I think I recognize the style of formulating. Learn that in a Kingdom Hall did you? The Jews can say pretty much the same thing about the Christians. And they did. Yeshua was conceived as an act of adultery. Miriam was betrothed to Joseph, which is more serious than being engaged. The Mosaic Laws that were in affect at that time called for an execution….Did God violate His own Law? Either way we can point fingers at each other….But they are still the Holy Seed. I will always support Israel.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Covenants that God makes are well defined, because they affect so many. They do not come and go in secret. If the Covenant ended it would say that clearly in the scriptures. You are reading something into it that is in your head.

There is nothing wrong with having a belief that is not clearly defined in the scriptures. For example, I believe God would have a plan for the Holy Seed. It is good that the Pagans were invited into Christianity, but He is not going to give up on the Jews. I believe that after Yeshua passed on the cross He went to shoal to preach the Gospel to the Jews there and probably saved a lot of them. He told the thief on the cross next to Him “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise." Nothing in the scriptures that indicates that Yeshua ascended to His Father from the cross. In fact He told Mary Magdalene, Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. And then...By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

Note that I say “I believe” There is some indication in the scriptures that this happened. But there is nothing in the scriptures that say…"and the Old Covenant ended." But you can believe that. But it was true that the Old Covenant was obsolete and would fade away as all come to believe in Christ.

I understand this belief. But I do not agree with it. Nor do I agree with pacifism. But I understand how people would come up with this belief….But by believing that you are saying we should standby while evil takes control of our country and Israel should not fight evil and let the Muslim take control of their country and same for us just standby while Muslims and communists and atheists take control of our country. It just does not work. A lot of wolves in the world and sheep are sheep, destined to be wolf poop. Maybe saintly wolf poop but it still stinks.

You have quite the deal going on there. I think I recognize the style of formulating. Learn that in a Kingdom Hall did you? The Jews can say pretty much the same thing about the Christians. And they did. Yeshua was conceived as an act of adultery. Miriam was betrothed to Joseph, which is more serious than being engaged. The Mosaic Laws that were in affect at that time called for an execution….Did God violate His own Law? Either way we can point fingers at each other….But they are still the Holy Seed. I will always support Israel.
God has not cast off the Jews/Israel in the sense that they can't be saved. The invitation to accept Christ/Messiah is still open to them.....that through our mercy they may now receive mercy (gospel).

As for pacificism........remember Jesus saying we are to love our enemies not slaughter them.....and turn the other cheek.

But for governments it's another matter....governments of this world are of the world, not the kingdom of God. I believe good government should do what is just and fair and protective for their nation and citizenry. But if God isn't giving us at least half-way decent government any more in the west, could it be because He is judging our nations? Sinfulness brings consequences. Just look around the world because that's the direction we're going in unless there is large scale repentance on the part of the church at least.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has not cast off the Jews/Israel in the sense that they can't be saved. The invitation to accept Christ/Messiah is still open to them.....that through our mercy they may now receive mercy (gospel).

I understand that….they can convert.

Do you understand why they did not accept Him as their Messiah?

You are not going to know….it is pretty much a college course.

As for pacificism........remember Jesus saying we are to love our enemies not slaughter them.....and turn the other cheek.

I told you I understand pacifism. Tell you what….during the next conflict….don’t hide behind the military….love your enemies… stand between the enemy and military and then cross the firing line to hug them. Lovey dovey the enemy. Pope Leo I walked out and meet Attila the Hun....He survived....good luck.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But for governments it's another matter....governments of this world are of the world, not the kingdom of God. I believe good government should do what is just and fair and protective for their nation and citizenry. But if God isn't giving us at least half-way decent government any more in the west, could it be because He is judging our nations? Sinfulness brings consequences. Just look around the world because that's the direction we're going in unless there is large scale repentance on the part of the church at least.

I am not going to beat my head up against the wall on this. Go ahead and be a do nothing. While they kill 600,000 babies a year. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young that God does not exist. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young that Homosexuality is just an alternate lifestyle. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young that communism is better than democracy. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young that drugs are smart and kool. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young in colleges to take the Muslim side. Be a do nothing. What you do matters not to me because in the end you worked for your reward. Pack the Barbeque Sauce you are going to need it.

What would Yeshua say…. You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Remember, Jesus overturned the money tables in the temple. So much for pacifism. Never, in the Bible does it say to take a knee so they can murder you and end the word of God .......

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not going to beat my head up against the wall on this. Go ahead and be a do nothing. While they kill 600,000 babies a year. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young that God does not exist. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young that Homosexuality is just an alternate lifestyle. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young that communism is better than democracy. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young that drugs are smart and kool. Be a do nothing. While they teach our young in colleges to take the Muslim side. Be a do nothing. What you do matters not to me because in the end you worked for your reward. Pack the Barbeque Sauce you are going to need it.

What would Yeshua say…. You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

I know it's hard to see what is happening these days but taking up arms and bloodshed isn't the answer to those problems. (And Jesus said if we live by the sword we'll die by the sword.) He gave His church a mandate....to go to this sin-sick world and preach the gospel and make disciples. We are not wrestling with flesh and blood.....therefore our weapons are not carnal.

We as believers need to be looking to the Lord and His word for the days we are living in. There is a harvest of evil ripening right along with a harvest of righteousness. Transgression is going to come to the full........that it may be fully judged. God is very much on His throne and as difficult it is to see how things are declining we are not without hope and purpose for these last days, and we need to keep trusting Him.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Remember, Jesus overturned the money tables in the temple. So much for pacifism. Never, in the Bible does it say to take a knee so they can murder you and end the word of God .......
His Father's house.. As Paul wrote we are to judge those within, but leave those outside God's house for Him to judge.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know it's hard to see what is happening these days but taking up arms and bloodshed isn't the answer to those problems. (And Jesus said if we live by the sword we'll die by the sword.) He gave His church a mandate....to go to this sin-sick world and preach the gospel and make disciples. We are not wrestling with flesh and blood.....therefore our weapons are not carnal.

We as believers need to be looking to the Lord and His word for the days we are living in. There is a harvest of evil ripening right along with a harvest of righteousness. Transgression is going to come to the full........that it may be fully judged. God is very much on His throne and as difficult it is to see how things are declining we are not without hope and purpose for these last days, and we need to keep trusting Him.
Like I said, not going to beat my head up against a wall.
Get out of that evil religion....