Israel is the Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With your finger pointing at me, four are pointing back at you. I have been walking with the Lord 45 years, having been snatched out of drugs and Eastern Mysticism among other junk. Your words remind me too much of the non Christian mystics I've encountered. Thanks for your time...but no thanks.
I am glad to hear you standing your ground on what you really believe. I am pleased to hear your testimony of what God has done for you.

I pointed no fingers specifically at you, although it may have seemed so. Rather I would simply hope people would realize that God works as He works even if we do not always believe or even accept the possibility of someone else's testimony being true. For me not to speak/write sometimes would be to deny my own testimony of what God has done for me and my wife for so many years. We both need to know when to speak or be silent, and if we do speak to be certain that it will be edifying to someone in the things of God.

I meant you no harm or disrespect. My beliefs come primarily from scriptures, which I have read numerous times over the years, and from personal prayer time. Early in my life I was influenced by a number of ministers of the gospel, some of them perhaps not where they should have been. Hopefully the negative occurrences have proved themselves useful in God's purpose.

This perhaps is why God led me years ago in particular to the parable contained in Luke 14:7ff. As a result I strive to regularly go back to the 'lowest room' when I meet with God each day.

Give God the glory!

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am glad to hear you standing your ground on what you really believe. I am pleased to hear your testimony of what God has done for you.

I pointed no fingers specifically at you, although it may have seemed so. Rather I would simply hope people would realize that God works as He works even if we do not always believe or even accept the possibility of someone else's testimony being true. For me not to speak/write sometimes would be to deny my own testimony of what God has done for me and my wife for so many years. We both need to know when to speak or be silent, and if we do speak to be certain that it will be edifying to someone in the things of God.

I meant you no harm or disrespect. My beliefs come primarily from scriptures, which I have read numerous times over the years, and from personal prayer time. Early in my life I was influenced by a number of ministers of the gospel, some of them perhaps not where they should have been. Hopefully the negative occurrences have proved themselves useful in God's purpose.

This perhaps is why God led me years ago in particular to the parable contained in Luke 14:7ff. As a result I strive to regularly go back to the 'lowest room' when I meet with God each day.

Give God the glory!
Really ? Luke 17:4? Is that why you jumped in on post #294 with this, when it had nothing to do with Gal 6:16? Nothing like taking a 'low' seat.....

Never mind the commentators. What do these two verses mean then?

"When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt." Hosea 11:1

"And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son." Matt 2:15

Is the latter referring to the former?

And what are these two verses saying?

"And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:" Ex 4:22

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." Rom 8:29

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are simply a just a Conspiracy theory lover and a Jew hater - anti-semite. Your views are appalling & don't reflect scripture or biblical Christianity. May God show you mercy & remove your blindness & hatred. Don't bother responding reggie, I find your unChristian opinions more vile and loathsome every time you post of your hatred for Jews. This is exactly what was done in Germany prior to WW2 dehumanize, characterize the Jews as evil and it lead to genocide & gas chambers.
Hey bro I am not a OT hater, I believe in it and have faith in it and the NT, not to mention that I believe in Jesus Christ. that said I do not believe in people regardless of who they are, you want to truly study the Bible sometime, without following your religion like so many sadly do, because they are to lazy or too thick to be bothered to truly study the Bible for themselves.

Their is no such thing as an anti-Semite if you bother to look at it under a microscope like so to speak, fact is that most of the worlds Semitic race is Islam by far maybe around about 90% of them.
Now I do not like Islam but does that make me anti-Semitic, well no not at all, it's not the race that I am on about at all, but the religion that gives me the creeps, but they can have it in their own land, I do not go about dictating to Islam or the people who follow it, but I do not want Islam in my Nation, because I know what it truly is, now if I were to go and travel through Islamic lands I would respect their ways and not poke my nose in to their ways, not because they would kill me, but I would respect their ways, just as i would expect that they should in my Nation.

Now does that make me anti-Semite ? no not at all. it just goes to show that I do not follow their religion and I will respect them and their ways in their lands.

But because I do not respect their ways in my Nation does not make me Anti-Semitic, but it does make me anti-Islamic as I do not want it here for good reason, not to mention that we do not need such at all.

Now comes to your childish pathetic uneducated gibberish about the so called Jews, clearly you do not know what you are talking about and where you are coming from, is the same type of crap that I hear coming from 3rd rate lukewarm Christians that know bugger all about the Bible and not to mention non believers and atheist are all on the same page as you in total ignorance, I get the same type of back biting from dedicated atheist who rant on about the State that is called Israel, it's the same gibberish from lukewarm Christians that are on the same page, united as one with the Atheist. all atheist are ignorant and not worthy of understanding the Bible at all, not to mention that the Bible points out why they can not fathom it.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So there you go I know that many Christians are not worthy and the Bible points this out, not to mention that you must be truly born again to be able to understand who Jesus Christ truly is in fact, now I was a water baptised Christian and I knew of Jesus but the fact is I did not truly know him until I was in my 30's I was seeking him all the time and then one day he came to me and Bam ! the lights truly went on as to who he truly was. my religion did not save me, far from it ! it was Jesus Christ himself !

Now I do not believe in mans religions and I only believe in Jesus Christ and I know that he is the only way for the whole world, nothing ever will come close to Jesus Christ and nothing will match him, because they can't ! for ever !
I have pointed out for you that Jesus is the King of Israel ! what is it that you have a problem with on that ? why such ignorance of the fact, no Christian could be so stupid but an atheist I understand why they may reject such, because they are an anti-Christ in fact as the Bible explains why.

Then we can come to the concept of the Jew ? now who truly understands such as in regards to what it is that is tabled in all is ?
The Atheist ? no ! he is a fool who has no true concept worthy of true comprehension, but just gibberish and the Bible points this fact out.
How about the lukewarm Christian as the Bible points out in fact ? no ! not worthy again ?
How about the so called Jew ? thing is do you know what Jew you are talking about ? or are you just like all lukewarm Christians claiming all under the same roof in ignorance and don't understand the OT in depth ? and sadly can't put such a subject together ? so as to understand what is truly going on ? such lukewarm clowns they do not have a handle on the subject but just because they go with the flow or trends, then they feel empowered to dictate silly gibberish nonsense like you do. claiming total nonsense that you have truly no understanding of what the hell you are on about. you are so off line but sadly you do not know it.

I knew many Jews that came from the Nazi camps and they were family friends and they talked about WW2 many a time as we had party's and at the end they would always talk about the war, my mum was from a aristocrat family and my dad from a Jewish background and the people who came were not just yobbos, all were wealthy people or high positions in the Defence force back in the days from all country's. it was a big mixing pot and one person would talk and no one talked over anyone but they would debate a subject. I heard it from such people and not some teacher who was only indoctrinating us and sadly did not know jack or had the ability to truly teach History from a point, so as to understand History as to truly getting a handle on as to why or was truly going on, a lot was missing of the pie so to speak in a school education and it's the same with Bible study until you get a true handle on it you are some what at a lose, but it's not until the Holy Spirit comes that it all comes together, it's like this, I see said the blind man. yes it all makes sense now, thank God ! what a blessing to behold !
The thing that all must understand is that all have to come to Jesus Christ and all the rest about so called Jews of today is just not worthy of God because for the fact is it's rejecting Jesus Christ that is the whole problem.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So why do Christians of today turn their back and reject Jesus Christ for who he truly is in fact and gladly jump at some dim witted Idolising of something they think is Israel, fact is it's because they are lost, they are just like the Jews that Jesus had to contend with back in the day, who were only religious of sorts and just as lost but for a few, due to the powers of their masers of the Vineyard who controlled them, remember who the ones and who they were ? and not to mention why God sent the prophets and then his only begotten Son, do you understand even that point. some how I don't think that you do.
The Jews back in the day were fooled as to who controlled them and still are now today, it's the same old whore sowing the seeds of death.
Jesus says that he is not the God of the dead, but of the living. and so one can see that one who is not in him is dead to the Holy Spirit.
Jesus points them out for what they are, as to who their Father is, remember that bro, do you know ! do you know what they did to him or do you even care.
Many so called Christians are looking to a whitewashed Tomb, but do not know that when you touch that, you will know that it's full of dead mans bones.:eek:
the shining one is who they admire for it lures them in, because of their carnal sinful Stain of Original Sin is abiding in such.

Hey who do you serve ? Jesus or the so called Jews, I think you serve the Jews who you do not even know, let alone Jesus Christ.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really ? Luke 17:4? Is that why you jumped in on post #294 with this, when it had nothing to do with Gal 6:16? Nothing like taking a 'low' seat.....
The low seat I take is before God each morning to allow Him to mold me as He sees fit. I guess this means we are finished here. I am truly sorry that that is the case.

Last edited:

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now Israel is the Church and the Church is Israel?

And so now the blessings AND CURSES go on the Church?
And so now the kingdom of God is on the earth?
And so now we as Israel are to fight the Philistines?
And so now we are to restablish the Priesthood, Sacrifices and Temple duties?
This all sounds a bit like an amillennial Church giant we all know so well, or even a bit like Little Geneva in the 16th century.
Again, thanks but no thanks.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as "replacement theology". It comes from ignorance of scripture defining who Israel is. Israel is the Church.

I guess you cannot read then:

Matt.21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
KJV

That is our Lord Jesus' Words there.

D

Dave L

I guess you cannot read then:

Matt.21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

KJV

That is our Lord Jesus' Words there.
How can you replace Israel if gentile believers are added to it. And the unbelieving Jews removed? Israel remains.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you replace Israel if gentile believers are added to it. And the unbelieving Jews removed? Israel remains.

The idea of God's Israel never was intended to be an isolated kingdom serving themselves. The name Israel was another name given Jacob to represent God's Plan of Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ, for ALL PEOPLES WHO BELIEVE ON HIM. Thus God's intent for Israel was like He said, to be a nation of priests, and the reason isn't so they can self-serve, but serve ALL NATIONS in His Salvation. Or didn't you notice what Jesus said about the Father's House being a House of prayer for ALL NATIONS? Therefore, if one wants to be in His future kingdom, then joining His Church is the ONLY option. Those who refuse Him will be cut off like God's Word says.