Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel

We should only be watching Jerusalem not Israel

In 1948 the Canaanites took over the land around Jerusalem. They Canaanites are the Jews that killed Jesus

By doing that the Canaanites were able to get protection from the Christians, who are so illiterate of the Bible they worship Israel and will protect it with all their life thinking it’s biblical

When, in fact, the loss 10 tribes of Israelites are scattered all over the world with most of them in Europe and the USA

We Christians in the USA are the Israelites
the people in Israel are the Canaanite Jews
Our evil churches in the USA, including Trump and his group are supporting evil

How is that for deception?
You can send me all the Bible verses in the world it’s not gonna make any difference to me because if you know you know

So when you hear stuff about the Euphrates river drying up that means spiritually not the actual river
Euphrates river means confusion

Watch Jerusalem, not Israel because it will be the USA and Europe that’s going to be surrounded. It will be a whole world event.
If you cannot see, this will be a whole world event, and not just Israel then you have been blinded as the Bible says with delusion.

Anyway, just put that on the shelf and watch how it unfolds. In the next couple months, the USA and Europe, including the whole world, will be at peril. And our government will still be sending money to Israel what an abomination

Reactions: Keraz

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe the eternal inspired Word of God and do not fall for satan's deception saying the the Word is not real but only spiritual.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
All the faithful Christians worldwide, Stash!
The motley bunch of the citizens of Israel are just as Jesus said: they belong to the synagogue of Satan.

You are right; it is the holy Land that God is concerned about. Deuteronomy 11:11-12
He has said He will clear and cleanse it; Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Jeremiah 12:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Hebrews 10:27, +
Wait for the Day! For all the Land will be devoured by the fire of My anger. Zephaniah 3:8

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel

In 1948 the Canaanites took over the land around Jerusalem. They Canaanites are the Jews that killed Jesus

By doing that the Canaanites were able to get protection from the Christians, who are so illiterate of the Bible they worship Israel and will protect it with all their life thinking it’s biblical

When, in fact, the loss 10 tribes of Israelites are scattered all over the world with most of them in Europe and the USA

Our evil churches in the USA, including Trump and his group are supporting evil

How is that for deception?
You can send me all the Bible verses in the world it’s not gonna make any difference to me because if you know you know

So when you hear stuff about the Euphrates river drying up that means spiritually not the actual river
Euphrates river means confusion

Watch Jerusalem, not Israel because it will be the USA and Europe that’s going to be surrounded. It will be a whole world event.
If you cannot see, this will be a whole world event, and not just Israel then you have been blinded as the Bible says with delusion.

Anyway, just put that on the shelf and watch how it unfolds. In the next couple months, the USA and Europe, including the whole world, will be at peril. And our government will still be sending money to Israel what an abomination
"All Israel will be saved"

"Not all Israel is Israel"

Or is it talking about true Israel the church?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep, only those who inhabit God's fertile field will be blessed.

Why is this so?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Antisemitism is so ugly!!!
John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus responds to the Semitic Pharisees.

Was Jesus not guilty of ugly antisemitism?

DavidTaylor

Sep 4, 2022
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel

Jesus said to be watching for Him, not the things of the world.

“Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest He coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.”
Mark 13:33-37

Paul said:
“the present-day Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. But the Jerusalem above is free” Galatians 4:25

John said:

the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.” Revelation 11:8

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've notived you've omitted 2 tribes. Do the Jews and Benjamites not count?

Sounds like Replacement Theology.

The Canaanites as a distinct people no longer exist.

Watch Jerusalem, not Israel because it will be the USA and Europe that’s going to be surrounded.

Jerusalem only mattered when it was captured by Israel in the Six-Day War. For nearly two-thousand years that little plot of land never mattered until the Jews took control of it.

Reactions: marks

DavidTaylor

Sep 4, 2022
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
….in fact, the loss 10 tribes of Israelites….
There are no lost tribes of Israel.

Jesus found them all !!

Peter confirm none lost forevermore.

I am sent unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing” Matthew 15:24,18:1, John 6:39

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.” Acts 2:36

Reactions: marks and Marty fox

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"False"

Jerusalem is in geographical Israel in the middle east, it will be surrounded by future armies

It's my belief this will be prompted by Israel's Jews trying to take the Muslim temple mount in Jerusalem that's presently their holy site

Luke 21:20KJV
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The motley bunch of the citizens of Israel are just as Jesus said: they belong to the synagogue of Satan.

@Keraz, Now that you've posted your hatred of the Jew, can you tell us how you feel about those Palestinians?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Keraz, Now that you've posted your hatred of the Jew, can you tell us how you feel about those Palestinians?
I don't hate anybody, that is a nasty accusation. I quoted the Words of Jesus, do you accuse Him?

They are all going to die. Zephaniah 2:4-5 .....Land of the Philistines; I shall crush you, you will be ruined and bereft of inhabitants.
Many other prophesies tell how the Lord will virtually depopulate all of the holy Land; at the Sixth Seal event.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't hate anybody, that is a nasty accusation.

You are known by your own words.

You stated that all who are in Israel, "the citizens", are a "motley bunch" related to the "synagog of Satan."

My Home is in Israel,..and i dont appreciate you mouth., little carnal man.

Do us a favor and close your mouth, regarding the "motleys in Israel" that you castigated, and now disingenuously say you dont "hate".

People like you, with you attitude issue and your warped mentality... along with your obvious depth of bigotry, do not make this world a better place for anyone.
You make it darker, more hateful, more mean spirited, and more related to the devil, Himself.

Thats a fact @Keraz

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are known by your own words.

You stated that all who are in Israel, "the citizens", are a "motley bunch" related to the "synagog of Satan."

My Home is in Israel,..and i dont appreciate you mouth., little carnal man.

Do us a favor and close your mouth, regarding the "motleys in Israel" that you castigated, and now disingenuously say you dont "hate".

People like you, with you attitude issue and your warped mentality... along with your obvious depth of bigotry, do not make this world a better place for anyone.
You make it darker, more hateful, more mean spirited, and more related to the devil, Himself.

Thats a fact @Keraz
Did Jesus hate some Jews?

Matthew 23
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You are right; it is the holy Land that God is concerned about. Deuteronomy 11:11-12
He has said He will clear and cleanse it; Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Jeremiah 12:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Hebrews 10:27, +
Wait for the Day! For all the Land will be devoured by the fire of My anger. Zephaniah 3:8
Jesus was talking about apostate Israel in His days not the people of Israel today. They were the ones who were supposed to reveal the Messiah to the people not have the people reject and call for the death of their Messiah.

There are many Christian Jews in Israel today I'm sure that you don't think that they a synagogue of satan do you.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did Jesus hate some Jews?

Matthew 23
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
No He loved them and died for them He just hated what they were doing, remember evan Paul was persecuting the church.

Luke 23:34
Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up His garments by casting lots.