Israels need for the armed forces

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
What do you want to bet a millitary comprised of gentiles will be occupying Jerusalem within two years of the release of Trumps peace plan?
there are gentiles in the idf now, and the story is really about the sterilization of the Jews, who are not having children any more, bc we are their pimps, who have the same problem, let's call it. "problem." Even though it is also the solution i guess. So, i see your offer as being inevitable, and from within.

The news we dont get is about all the strife in the ranks now, the rampant rape and suicide problem, etc, which i guess also comes with the territory. A blind child would laugh at the hypocrisy apparent in conscription except for the orthodox of a country? This is like loudly proclaiming "a house divided will stand right here" isnt it?

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
there are gentiles in the idf now, and the story is really about the sterilization of the Jews, who are not having children any more, bc we are their pimps, who have the same problem, let's call it. "problem." Even though it is also the solution i guess. So, i see your offer as being inevitable, and from within.

The news we dont get is about all the strife in the ranks now, the rampant rape and suicide problem, etc, which i guess also comes with the territory. A blind child would laugh at the hypocrisy apparent in conscription except for the orthodox of a country? This is like loudly proclaiming "a house divided will stand right here" isnt it?
Ive read about the rapes.I understand the orthodox issue is political.Netanyahu can not win without the othodox.

But the real issue is the shortage.
Israrl has to have a fix for this by 2020 and im,betting Netanyahu isclose to asking Trump for a military agreement if he hasnt spoken to him,about it already.

Skeptics Pan Netanyahu Plan For Formal US-Israel Treaty

B

brakelite

A bloody man and a nation at war was forbidden to build the temple in the OT. Today we have two nations, for the most part allies and in each other's pockets, constantly at war, both in disputed territory, and their respective armies having the full support and moral mandate of their respective religious power base, and both assuming God has changed to such a degree that He now fully condones every battle and drop of blood spilt in the cause of defending the 'judeo-Christian' ethic, and the common hope of building a third temple as the final day resting place for the Messiah.

Reactions: Nancy and bbyrd009

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Time to understand what will really happen:

Long have I restrained Myself..........
Isaiah 42:14-15.......I kept silence and held Myself in check. I shall lay waste to mountain and hill, dry up the trees and fields. I shall dry up the rivers and empty the lakes.

The Lord is about to act once again in His creation – The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, the Sixth Seal - the next prophesied, worldwide event. The first of a series of judgements and punishments to His enemies and blessings to His faithful Christian people, Isaiah 44:1-3, leading to the culmination of this age – the Return of Jesus. Revelation 19:11

Isaiah 42:11-17 The Lord will go forth as a warrior; He will shout His battle cry and will triumph over His enemies.

I will guide the blind along unfamiliar paths and will make the way smooth for them. But those who do not trust Me, they will be put to shame.

Isaiah 42:10-12 Sing a new song to the Lord – throughout the world, you on the seas and you that inhabit the coasts and islands. Let all people give glory to the Lord!

This is the gathering and settling of His people into all of the holy Land.

Isaiah42:18-20 Hear now: you deaf people, you My servants that are blind: look and see! Who is so blind as My servants? So deaf as the messengers that I send? You have seen much, but perceived little. Your ears are open but you hear nothing.

The Lord’s servants: every faithful Christian, all those who love Him and obey His Laws, fail to see or listen to the truths that are prophesied about these end times.

Why is this?
Isaiah 29:9-12 If you confuse yourselves, you will stay confused. For the Lord has poured on you a spirit of deep stupor, the prophetic vision of it all has become like the words in a sealed book.

How can we really understand what the prophets are telling us?
2 Peter 1:19 We have the word of the prophets, you do well to pay attention to it, as a light shining in a dark place and when the day dawns, it will illuminate your minds.

Isaiah 29:22-24 This is no time for Jacob to be afraid, when they see what I will do for them, they will regard their God with awe. The confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction.

Jacob/Israel and Joseph; now refer to every faithful Christian person. Galatians 3:26-29, 6:14-16

So, it may not be until after the Lord has acted against His enemies, that His people will finally realize and understand His plans and purposes for them. Psalms 60:1-5

Zechariah 10:6-12 I shall give triumph and victory to Judah and Joseph [the ten 'lost tribes', now the Christian peoples.] and in My compassion, I shall restore them as though I had never cast them off. My people will see and be glad, for I will deliver them. I will whistle to call them in and they will be as many as they used to be. Though dispersed among the nations and yet in far off lands, they will remember Me. I shall bring them home from wherever they are and will lead them into all the holy Land, until there is no more room. Their strength will be in God, they will march proudly in His Name. Ref: REB, some verses abridged

The Lord’s Christian people are gathered and settled into their own Land, after He judges and punishes His enemies. Jeremiah 12:14-17, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 62:1-5

Unfortunately these events will come as a surprise to the secular world and to many Bible believers. Why should you be shocked and taken unawares by them?