The New Weapon Systems Israel is using.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one fact that is ignored ....

Obama demanded that Iran have a path to a nuclear bomb.
And gave them billions of dollars.
That was Treason then too.
Obama being Muslim,is it any wonder he'd side with a Muslim terror state?
Trump ended that ....
Which is another reason the Demon rats in office wanted him out. And never to return to the office again. Which is why they rigged the 2024 election.
Biden, Obama's puppet, opened the door to start again ....and paid to arm Hamas, Hezbollah and Houthis.

This is a Democrat production ....
And high Treason by numerous actors.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some birth defects that occur to this day ......however, every family is not affected.

The nukes used today are not yo grand daddy's nukes as they put off far more radiation

Cancer and birth defects plagued these people for decades after the bombing and many US solders experienced the same.

I wrote a thesis about the affects of radiation on wildlife. My target subject was Marine life surrounding the Bikini Atoll

Yeah, lot of folks involved in that testing died of cancer so let's not white wash the deadly effects of radiation exposure.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ignorance gone to seed!
View attachment 40682

YOU are the anti semite here trash talking the decedents of Abraham View attachment 40683
I am a real worthy Jew in fact regarding God in fact !
I am one of the worthy Jews in fact ! I expose the false Jews who as Jesus said about in fact ! You need to look past your carnal attitude and come to Christ Jesus to be Saved !
The Jews were undermined by bastards who crept in, for they were under deceptions and delusions of this world in fact bro ! do you understand that fact !

I am not against the true Jewish people at all in fact but i am not ignorant of the facts that Jesus pointed out about the situation !
The Jews were ripped off by evil men who were the same who worked to undermine Jesus in fact ! don't you get it bro !

Not all who say they are Jews are worthy of such in fact and that goes back to OT times !
Now when Jesus said regarding Christians, that he will say that, I never knew you ! he is pointing out that they never served him in fact ! for Jesus was not pointing to Religion ? but to one being truly being born again in fact and that he is the head and they are his body ! They abide in him and he in them in fact !
Now the first Jews who were truly worthy of God were Jesus disciples and they became born again when Jesus went to heaven in fact ! and they were the first Christians in fact ! Now you poor Goyim trash never were worthy in fact but were grafted in after in fact ?
One must abide in the Vine Period ! as outside of that is anathema.

The majority of so called Jews in the State that was cunningly called Israel are not worthy of God at all ! For the have no Grace in fact ! for they are not Saved are they ! Are they worthy of Christ Jesus bro ?
Remember this, No one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son ! So where are they coming from ? tell me how does one who rejects Christ Jesus or for that matter does not abide in Christ Jesus, Trump Christ Jesus ! see you are an Ant-Christ in fact are you not ? Why do you go against Christ Jesus in fact ! tell me why you reject Jesus. you don't think he was good enough for you and the so called religious Jews ?
Why do people like you put the so called Jews above all ? it must be that you reject Jesus is the Christ !
For if one was truly born again then such a one would totally know that Christ Jesus is God ! Our Lord and Saviour in fact ! and no one other !

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now the first Jews who were truly worthy of God were Jesus disciples and they became born again when Jesus went to heaven in fact ! and they were the first Christians in fact !
I don't know how many christians miss this fact.
If there were no Israel, there would be no Christianity.

The reason why God created a new covenant was because Israel rejected the first covenant and were cut off.
But those that repented and returned to God are the firstfruits.
And we, the gentiles were grafted in. And then those who to this day of Israel that do repent are able to be grafted in again.

But not all Jews are Israel. Israel is a promise according to faith not flesh and blood.
And not all gentiles are Christians except those who have faith in Jesus Christ.

So there is now neither Jew nor Gentile in Christ Jesus because those who are of the same faith are now the branches of the same root.
And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
Who were? The believing Jews and Gentiles.

Israel is not a place, it's a spritual state of being in Jesus' kingdom through faith.

Rom 11:13
For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14
If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
Rom 11:15
For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
Rom 11:16
For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17
And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18
Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19
Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20
Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21
For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Rom 11:23
And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
Rom 11:24
For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

We should pray for Israel. The people not the the State. They are two different things.
And yet we should pray for all people everywhere regardless of their nationality because Israel is worldwide.
And it is faith that unites us all.

And pray for those who have been cut off that they may be graffed in again.

Hugs

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nukes used today are not yo grand daddy's nukes as they put off far more radiation

Cancer and birth defects plagued these people for decades after the bombing and many US solders experienced the same.

Yeah, lot of folks involved in that testing died of cancer so let's not white wash the deadly effects of radiation exposure.

Not white washed ...not as deadly afterwards as one thinks or led to believe.

If you are correct, every soldier and every resident there at the time of explosion dies. Every survivor deals with cancers and birth defects in their future children for the rest of their lives. Each human has differing reactions to their environment.

That's where the assumption crumbles. There were survivors that saw the flash and saw a person next to them vaporize ......Yet 40 years later, not one bit of evidence exists concerning the experience.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not white washed ...not as deadly afterwards as one thinks or led to believe.

Sounds like you are a big believer in... radiation!

Enjoy the fall out and the ignorance of the facts... maybe you should move to Pripyat, Ukraine... I hear they have lots of inexpensive real estate available that you can buy for cheap! coffee-smiley.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noooo, I don't refer to your aggregious deplorable behaviors as that of a Troll Trolling because you disagree with me.

That's pretty funny... those that don't tow the sabbatarian line are "aggregious and deplorable" crazy2.gif

And as mentioned earlier... I've seen some of your posts towards others where you are trash talking them so you don't any room to be telling others how to act seeing you throw personal attacks at others that dare disagree with you!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's pretty funny... those that don't tow the sabbatarian line are "aggregious and deplorable" View attachment 40752

And as mentioned earlier... I've seen some of your posts towards others where you are trash talking them so you don't any room to be telling others how to act seeing you throw personal attacks at others that dare disagree with you!

@BlessedPeace

Perhaps if the Big Boy led by example people would be happier to follow his example. He tends to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut rather than a tack hammer to do the same job.

He still has a lot of growing up to do. (Oh, I had put the mirror down first before saying that. LOL)

• Love
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BlessedPeace

Perhaps if the Big Boy led by example people would be happier to follow his example. He tends to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut rather than a tack hammer to do the same job.

He still has a lot of growing up to do. (Oh, I had put the mirror down first before saying that. LOL)
I don't think your mirror nor mine show a reflection similar in any way to the youngster.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you are a big believer in... radiation!

Enjoy the fall out and the ignorance of the facts... maybe you should move to Pripyat, Ukraine... I hear they have lots of inexpensive real estate available that you can buy for cheap! View attachment 40745

If I were to believe you .....

Everyone in Hiroshima and Nagasaki should be dead.

Everyone in the Desert tests dead

Everyone at the Bikini Atoll tests dead

Everyone at Fukishima dead

Odd that your assumption is wrong ......

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there's a ton of evidence that radiation fall out not only kills people in the area of the initial blast, but also causes cancer in those near the area for years to come. This is all been long established fact.

John Wayne shot a movie in the southwest (in a desert area) not far from where numerous atomic bombs were detonated for testing back in the 40s and 50s.,... and John Wayne and the many of the actors and crew all came down with cancer in the following years after the film

Here's a few links about this for your further education on the subject...

Hollywood and the downwinders still grapple with nuclear fallout

Downwinders and the Tragic Legacy of the Film 'The Conqueror'Radiation from above-ground nuclear tests conducted in Nevada during the early 1950s contaminated

John Wayne, Susan Hayward, and 90 other people developed cancer after filming “The Conqueror” near a nuclear testing site

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The people who died of radiation poisoning at Hiroshima and Nagasaki were lethally irradiated within the first 2 minutes of the nuclear blast.
Fallout for them was not an issue, the winds blew it out to sea.
Pripyat was a dirty nuclear explosion for sure as those particles did fall out on the surrounding land, but even so, today there is abundant wildlife in the region. In the aftermath the real risk is longer term exposure to the residual radiation causing cancers, not acute radiation sickness.