Its… The Lambs Book of Life!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "7 church ages" Prophecy. I have heard this prophecy started by "quacks" and agree that this can be true. Especially when such people make themselves the "angel" of the church age as if all knees should bow to them. My beliefs are that the churches came along as follows....

The purpose of Revelation was to reveal what was going to come to pass....

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John.... - Revelation 1:1

Which all of this was to heavy for just ordinary churches in Asia that did not amount to anything....

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; - Revelation 1:20 - Revelation 2:1

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life
Angels - The current preacher to the congregation.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

If this interpretation is not correct why all the ado? I believe the churches came down as seven and each congregation is different in their generation. When the final chapter is sealed it will be time for the plagues to begin as it did on Sodom and Gomorrah….

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32 Remember Lot's wife.
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together. - Luke 17

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Book is a big deal!

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. - Revelation 5

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
My interpretation here also cannot be too rigid as I myself am not worthy to open or read the book, neither to look therein. It is merely my best shot!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. - Revelation 5
No man can open The Book, neither look thereon, unless by the grace of the Spirit of God through Jesus Christ.
No weeping and lamenting helps, because no man has been worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon, except God the Son the Son of Man.
HE by the Promise and Providence of Almighty God, revealed The Good News; therefore Weep not: Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open The Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof: "Christ The All in all fulfilling FULLNESS OF GOD".

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
No man can open The Book,

neither look thereon,

unless by the grace of the Spirit of God

through Jesus Christ.

No weeping and lamenting help,

because no man has been worthy

to open and read the book,

not even to look thereon—

except God the Son the Son of Man.

HE

by the Promise and Providence of

Almighty God,

revealed The Good News;

Therefore Weep not: but

Behold!

The Lion of the tribe of Judah,

The Root of David,

hath prevailed

to open The Book and

to loose the seven seals thereof

:

"Christ The All in all fulfilling FULLNESS OF GOD".

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No man can open The Book, neither look thereon, unless by the grace of the Spirit of God through Jesus Christ.
No weeping and lamenting helps, because no man has been worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon, except God the Son the Son of Man.
HE by the Promise and Providence of Almighty God, revealed The Good News; therefore Weep not: Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open The Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof: "Christ The All in all fulfilling FULLNESS OF GOD".
Why did John Weep?

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

There is no “unless.”

Reactions: Nancy

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Why did John Weep?

There is no “unless.”
1. Jesus Christ is no mere man

2. "Behold" -- 'Get over yourself John, cry baby! Open your eyes and SEE, WHO, is standing worthily, undaunted!'

Roman Catholicism tells you IN SPITE OF THE WORD HIMSELF, no one EXCEPT THAT ANTICHRIST has the power to open the Word of God - for the apostates of course!

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Book is a big deal!
AMEN!

Every man’s NAME to ever be NATURALLY (of a mans seed) Born, WAS entered into the ALL KNOWING Gods’……BOOK OF LIFE…..before the man was NATURALLY BORN…..
AND IF that man REJECTS GOD, God Himself SHALL BLOT OUT that mans NAME….

The NAMES of men, IN Lambs BOOK OF LIFE, are NAMES of men WHOSE NAME IS Written IN the Lambs BOOK OF LIFE….
(WHEN that man is BORN AGAIN, of Gods SEED).
ON THE DAY that man FREELY GIVES HIS LIFE (Bodily Flesh), unto DEATH WITH and FOR the Lambs OWN bodily Death, who ALSO freely Gave His Bodily Life unto Death FOR God.
ONCE a mans NAME IS entered INTO the Lambs Book Life, it is NEVER subject to being Blotted out.

The BOOK(S) of God are Highly Signifiant and Important.
THE BOOK(S) contain the EVIDENCE (for and against) men, BY WHICH each man shall be Judged, according to the EVIDENCE.

Rev 20:
[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Works…of Hearing
Works …of Confessing Express Beliefs.
Beliefs…Jesus lived, died, God raised Him up
Beliefs….Jesus IS the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
Works…for rewards; Glorifying Gods Name.
Works…for Glorifying Gods Name IS Accrediting God for ANY Aid, a man does to aid another man. (ANY Aid…financial, debt relief, housing, helping hand, feeding, ministering….any “good” aid, and giving God the Glory….(is a debt unto God, that God repays with rewards, called “treasures” stored in heaven….and given a man WHEN The Lord Jesus returns.)

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: rockytopva