It's been a while

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
DONNIE;73513 said:
So.....I'll ask a question. Have all or most of you found a church that you regularly attend that teaches your opinion on a post-trib rapture? Donnie
I find a lot of churches will do an honest study of all three (pre - mid - post trib). It is something I recommend we all do. By using a schollarly approach and systematic theology you lay out the case for all three as best you can .The end result is we end up with a good understanding of the subject and we should be prepared for all three.After a careful study of all three scenarios many people will agree the pre-trib doctrine allow the best flow during end time events. This does not prove anything concrete , but post-trib tends to hit a lot of roadblocks along the way.I also prepare for "none of the above". End time events are at best a guess on our part , maybe we are all in for a surprise. It would not be the first time The Creater has done an un-expected thing to un-suspecting people.As we see the day draw near we should be bright and alert and prepared spiritually. It will be a time of confusion for the world. It should not be for us.If you observe carefully you will notice some people "hate" pre-trib teachings. They would not dislike being removed before tribulation , they simply dislike groups who consider the possibility. Think about it.In summary , I find most church groups who tend toward a pre-trib rapture have not slammed their minds shut against other possibilities. They usually prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Christina;73679 said:
Wrong the only pre trib )(or rapture) churches are among American Protestants and then only widely in the last 30/40 years ...
ChristinaYou have neglected to mention the fact that the Christian Church neglected most of prophecy until Israel became a nation 61 years ago. There has been more interest in end time events in this generation than in the last 2000 years.To try to blame Protestant American Churches is an error on your part.Rather , we should be thankful for the exhaustive study provided by Protestant Churches in the last 30/40 years.Consider carefully that the majority of study aids , concordances , good scholarly teaching that is available to us today comes from the roots of Protestantism. They are not the enemy Christina , sorry.Notice I didn't say it is perfect. Perfection can never be achieved in the flesh.