It's called Sucralose, artificial sweetener, and it's toxic & alters your DNA! (Genotoxic)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you screaming?

Do you own stock? We're talking about Sucralose. It is harmful.

Beware those who call toxic good.
Not screaming, only emphasizing.

No I don't own stock.

Is the last line your translation of Scripture?

Acetacalic Acid is toxic, but in the doses used is a life saver called aspirin.

Sucralose is nothing more than a synthesized manufacture of a natural sugar.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not screaming, only emphasizing.

No I don't own stock.

Is the last line your translation of Scripture?

Acetacalic Acid is toxic, but in the doses used is a life saver called aspirin.

Sucralose is nothing more than a synthesized manufacture of a natural sugar.
The last line is the observation of your conduct. Tantamount to calling evil not that bad.

Sucralose is toxic... but it's not that bad in small doses, is indefensible.
But you'll try, again.

For everyone else concerned with being informed about risks to their health:

"Sucralose is an artificial sweetener and sugar substitute that is produced by a patented chemical process that replaces three hydrogen-oxygen groups with three chlorine atoms. The replacement intensifies the sweetness to 600 times more than table sugar and contains zero calories.2 The majority of ingested sucralose is not broken down by the body, so it is noncaloric.1 Sucralose is a chlorinated sucrose derivative, which means it is derived from sugar and contains chlorine.0 It is a semi-synthetic sweetener that is produced by selectively substituting three hydroxyl groups within the sugar molecule for three chlorine atoms."

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The results of one 2015 study suggested that increased sucralose consumption could possibly lead to metabolic disorders. More recently, a study published in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health found that sucralose contains a chemical that may break up the DNA of your cells that are exposed to this sweetener, making it what is known as a "genotoxic substance." According to the study's researchers, the European Food Safety Authority set a proposed limit for consuming genotoxic substances daily, which comes in at 0.15 micrograms. However, just one regular-sized sucralose-sweetened drink reportedly exceeds this threshold. Upon further analysis, researchers also discovered that sucralose can negatively impact your gut health. The reason? The chemicals in this sweetener can damage the lining of your gut, making it more permeable and "leaky." "

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea that Ronald puts forth in dismissing the toxic nature of Sucralose as, it's not that bad, needs to be understood from the sober perspective.

That which rightly observed recognizes the fact consuming a little genetic altering toxin is still a matter of a Genotoxin being consumed.
(I wonder if he works in the Pharmaceutical industry?)

Sucralose isn't the exception. It's yet another culprit behind the rule of toxifying consumers across the board.
Any Coke fans here?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
If it tastes good people will eat it, or drink it, doesn't matter how bad it is for you. Back in medieval times when sugar was expensive they used lead as a sweetener.

So why do people drink diet coke? I know you can become accustomed to the taste but to someone not used to it, it tastes toxic.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it tastes good people will eat it, or drink it, doesn't matter how bad it is for you. Back in medieval times when sugar was expensive they used lead as a sweetener.

So why do people drink diet coke? I know you can become accustomed to the taste but to someone not used to it, it tastes toxic.
It is toxic. Its artificial sweetener in the bloodstream has been found to bypass the blood-brain barrier and fry the synapses of the brain. Which impacts cognitive function, I e. dumbs down the consumer of it.

When it enters the stomach it turns to alcohol, which of all things increases appetite. It's final state in that process of digestion or breaking down the elements of that artificial sweetener is that it lastly turns into formaldehyde.

Ever notice fat people who drink diet soda don't later become less fat?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard to believe the genotoxic effects weren't known before these substances were marketed to consumers.

The COVID-19"vaccine" alters DNA, now we learn well prior to that Sucralose does too.

What's the deal with mucking about with our DNA?
Satan is determined to destroy humanity. He HATES God.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last line is the observation of your conduct. Tantamount to calling evil not that bad.

But you'll try, again.

"Sucralose is an artificial sweetener and sugar substitute that is produced by a patented chemical process that replaces three hydrogen-oxygen groups with three chlorine atoms. The replacement intensifies the sweetness to 600 times more than table sugar and contains zero calories.2 The majority of ingested sucralose is not broken down by the body, so it is noncaloric.1 Sucralose is a chlorinated sucrose derivative, which means it is derived from sugar and contains chlorine.0 It is a semi-synthetic sweetener that is produced by selectively substituting three hydroxyl groups within the sugar molecule for three chlorine atoms."
To my conduct????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Even your quote you cite shows much. As sucralose is not broken down by the body- it is not absorbed by the body and thus passes out as waste. that is simple anatomy 101!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But you'll try, again.

From your own article:

How does the human body process sucralose?​

The human body does not recognize the sucralose structure as regular sugar, so it is not stored or metabolized as such. Instead, sucralose is excreted in the feces, unchanged, and a small amount is absorbed and rapidly eliminated in the urine. Studies indicate that sucralose can be passed on by nursing mothers in their breast milk. This fact gives reason to believe that sucralose lingers around in the body's adipose (fat) tissue long after its excretion.

Your article goes on further to state this:

The results of one 2015 study suggested that increased sucralose consumption could possibly lead to metabolic disorders. More recently, a study published in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health found that sucralose contains a chemical that may break up the DNA of your cells that are exposed to this sweetener, making it what is known as a "genotoxic substance." According to the study's researchers, the European Food Safety Authority set a proposed limit for consuming genotoxic substances daily, which comes in at 0.15 micrograms. However, just one regular-sized sucralose-sweetened drink reportedly exceeds this threshold. Upon further analysis, researchers also discovered that sucralose can negatively impact your gut health. The reason? The chemicals in this sweetener can damage the lining of your gut, making it more permeable and "leaky."

However the paragraph prior says that sucralose is not stored or metabolized and passes through feces and urine!

As for mothers milk---CAN is not the same as does! And the chemical "MAY" not does! As I said in my original post. Lots more study needs to be done before we cry wolf.

See any sucralose not passed out through feces is rapidly eliminated in the urine. These are declarative statements while phrases with words like "can" and "may" are only;;y possibilities.

The last line in the first paragraph is a complete farce! If something is excreted- it cannot be stored!

Also as sucralose is water soluble- it will not be stored in fat cells.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the reader, "carcinogenicity" refers to cancer causing.

What most probably know is that anything we ingest does effect the organs of digestion. Stomach, gut, etc... Water soluble or not.

Case in point Vitamin C is water soluble. However, you still absorb the properties of Vitamin C when you ingest that supplement.

Below is another article and from Chemistry World.

Don't allow anyone to lead you to ignore the harmful effects of the Genotoxin Sucralose.

"...
The researchers from North Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill concluded that the trace amounts of sucralose-6-acetate in a single, daily sucralose-sweetened drink exceeded the safe threshold of 0.15µg per person per day that the European Food Safety Authority has set. That doesn’t even factor in the sucralose-6-acetate could be produced during metabolism, the researchers noted.

Further, the team discovered that gut cells exposed to sucralose-6-acetate had increased activity in genes related to oxidative stress, inflammation and carcinogenicity. ‘It’s time to revisit the safety and regulatory status of sucralose, because the evidence is mounting that it carries significant risks,’ warned Susan Schiffman, the study’s corresponding author."

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
or as little sweets as possible.

sugar, or concentrated lab-created sugar corn syrup, etc., is all very bad for you.

any type of liquid sugar is one of the worst things you can possibly put into your body.
I learned that the hard way. When I was a child I used to put loads of sugar on my cereal. Now I have reactive hypoglycemia from it I think. Should have known better, but it tasted good.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned that the hard way. When I was a child I used to put loads of sugar on my cereal. Now I have reactive hypoglycemia from it I think. Should have known better, but it tasted good.
probably didn't help, but it was also because 'they' started adding sugar to every single item on the groc store shelf about 15-20 yrs ago.

why?

because the more sugar we ingest on a daily basis, the higher our chances of developing diabetes, hypoglycemia and who knows how many other awful conditions.

why?

because 'they' make billions of dollars a year on all the scrip drugs that people have to take for life once they develop these conditions.

sad truth.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
probably didn't help, but it was also because 'they' started adding sugar to every single item on the groc store shelf about 15-20 yrs ago.

why?

because the more sugar we ingest on a daily basis, the higher our chances of developing diabetes, hypoglycemia and who knows how many other awful conditions.

why?

because 'they' make billions of dollars a year on all the scrip drugs that people have to take for life once they develop these conditions.

sad truth.
Easy to see why some people have multiple prescription bottles in their medicine cabinets.

For instance, there's an ad for antidepressants. One of many. One side effect is Tardive dyskinesia. Involuntary muscle movements.

There's a prescription for that. Side effect? Tardive dyskinesia.

Years ago there was an announcement that research had discovered many cancers are actually caused by a virus.

I caught that news by chance. However, I do remember I never again saw another report in the news. Even by the same news group during their late night show.

Imagine the monies lost by cancer research groups , like the American Cancer Society, if there were a cure.

And how about those prescriptions for which the side effects are cancer?

Pharmaceutical companies are one of the largest most active lobbying groups in Congress.

Reactions: M3n0r4h

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pharmaceutical companies are one of the largest most active lobbying groups in Congress.
they are one of the richest and most powerful bodies in the world.

they actually control our govt to an astonishing degree.

you could pretty accurately claim that Pharm. co's and Tech/Communication co's run the world.

there are no sovereign bodies of govt that are immune to their influence and power.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they are one of the richest and most powerful bodies in the world.

they actually control our govt to an astonishing degree.

you could pretty accurately claim that Pharm. co's and Tech/Communication co's run the world.

there are no sovereign bodies of govt that are immune to their influence and power.
They're an international conglomerate.

Amazingly, China manufactures many life saving prescription drugs for the American patient. China! :Oh no: China!

And some doubt China's complicity in manufacturing the COVID-19 virus as a political tool and part of the globalist agenda?

Reactions: M3n0r4h