It's called Sucralose, artificial sweetener, and it's toxic & alters your DNA! (Genotoxic)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently this is not fake news. Which actually shocked me to see. Wow maybe they'll start to see more genotoxic substances:

Researchers say they found that the widely used sweeteners containing sucralose are 'genotoxic' and could break up a person's DNA. New research has found that sucralose, found in many widely used sugar substitute brands, is "genotoxic" and can break up DNA and also cause other issues in the human body. Chemical in common sweetener found to possibly damage DNA

Reactions: ButterflyJones

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard to believe the genotoxic effects weren't known before these substances were marketed to consumers.

The COVID-19"vaccine" alters DNA, now we learn well prior to that Sucralose does too.

What's the deal with mucking about with our DNA?

Reactions: marks and Nancy

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world has become one big Nazi experimentation camp = you are the experiment = how many ways can we kill off the population.

And make lots of money as we kill you..............
Entirely plausible.

The Nazis experimented with the neurotoxin Fluoride. One side effect of prolonged Fluoride exposure is it causes depression.Which leads to docility.

Docility: The fact of being quiet and easy to control

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well exposing it directly to blood will definitely do damage. So won't legions of other substances.

Causing cancer in rats. Same as saccharin and then it was found that the same dose for humans would be 2 pounds a day!

Also what survives the highly destructive stomach acids is probably too small to cause real damage to people.

this is a very very early study and much much more needs to be done before they publish minor partial research like this.

It may be harmful, but this study is far from conclusive for that.

Reactions: dev553344

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well exposing it directly to blood will definitely do damage. So won't legions of other substances.

Causing cancer in rats. Same as saccharin and then it was found that the same dose for humans would be 2 pounds a day!

Also what survives the highly destructive stomach acids is probably too small to cause real damage to people.

this is a very very early study and much much more needs to be done before they publish minor partial research like this.

It may be harmful, but this study is far from conclusive for that.
FYI - chemicals build in our system and are not all eliminated = mercury is just one example.

MERCURY = They intentionally include this most dangerous substance(along with others) in vaccines for newborns, kids and pregnant women.

We are living under the One World Government of population control = by the most deceptive and ungodly means and ways.........

All in the name of 'science and health'...........

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI - chemicals build in our system and are not all eliminated = mercury is just one example.

MERCURY = They intentionally include this most dangerous substance(along with others) in vaccines for newborns, kids and pregnant women.

We are living under the One World Government of population control = by the most deceptive and ungodly means and ways.........

All in the name of 'science and health'...........
well mercury is a highly toxic chemical, much much more so that sucralose.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mercury is in my yummers tuna salad sandwich too. That's why i cant eat a bunch.
We played with it when we were kids. It does cool things.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mercury is bad for a body, but well I eat tuna sandwhiches happily. If I die, then it is the Lord's choice that I die. He can also heal me at any time from anything. Believe and enjoy life I say.

Reactions: marks

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you drink something on purpose that's bad, but the Lord protects His own.

Mark 16:17 -
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mercury is bad for a body, but well I eat tuna sandwhiches happily. If I die, then it is the Lord's choice that I die. He can also heal me at any time from anything. Believe and enjoy life I say.
switch to wild caught Alaskan Salmon = tastes better and far less mercury

Wild Alaskan Salmon has the lowest mercury

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither mercury or Sucralose is good for us.
Every medication or artificial sweetener or chemical is basically not good for us. It all depends on the dose you take and how the chemical metabolizes in your body.

Tylenol is good, but if taken in dosed over 4K mg. it will destroy your kidneys.

NSAIDS are good, but if taken in high enough doses or long enough, they will eat your stomach out. It is all in how one uses and how much

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every medication or artificial sweetener or chemical is basically not good for us. It all depends on the dose you take and how the chemical metabolizes in your body.

Tylenol is good, but if taken in dosed over 4K mg. it will destroy your kidneys.

NSAIDS are good, but if taken in high enough doses or long enough, they will eat your stomach out. It is all in how one uses and how much
True. And this thread is about Sucralose and its hazards.

You can post about those other dangerous things if you like. :)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. And this thread is about Sucralose and its hazards.

You can post about those other dangerous things if you like. :)
SUCRALOSE IN MODEST AMOUNTS IS ABOUT AS HARMFUL AS SACCHARIN IN MDEST DOSES. Most of these studies give rats massive doses that people would not use.