IT'S HARVEST TIME: THE GREAT DIVISION IS UPON US!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, all.

This whole thread is nonsense. If Paul were here, he'd say to you exactly the same thing he said to the Athenians:

Acts 17:22
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
KJV

This is why the unbelievers ridicule the saints! And, they're not wrong to do so!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Dan57 said:
How is that possible? Isn't Satan currently locked-up? (John 12:31)
You probably won't believe what I'm going to say about that right now. But if you continue reading that whole Chapter in context, keeping that in mind until you get to this, you might begin to see it...

John 14:28-30
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for My Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you:
for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.
(KJV)

Back at John 12 our Lord Jesus was revealing about His soon then to be delivered up and crucified. Here at John 14 our Lord Jesus is speaking for after His death and resurrection, and sending The Holy Spirit Comforter to His disciples. Then He speaks of the time after The Comforter is sent, when He said "Hereafter I will not talk much with you:". That's after His ascent to The Father even. Then He said "the prince of this world cometh"???

John 12:31-33
31 "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me."
33 This He said, signifying what death He should die.
(KJV)

Per Hebrews 2:14 we were told that our Lord Jesus came in the flesh to die on the cross that through death He would destroy the devil. Was the devil then literally destroyed at the time our Lord Jesus died on the cross? No.

Hebrews 2:14 is in the sense what some Bible scholars call the 'prophetic-perfect' tense. It's like when a prophetic statement is made in the present as if... it has happened already, but it actually applies to the future. With this Heb.2:14 example, our Lord Jesus indeed defeated the devil by His death and resurrection. But we know the devil is not cast into the "lake of fire" and destroyed until after... Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Rev.20.

The John 12:31 verse is in the same sense. When is the actual Judgment upon this present world? Has it happened yet today? No. It won't happen until Christ's second coming when He will return to this earth to defeat all His enemies here, and make them His footstool, reigning over them for the future "thousand years" period of Rev.20. Then after that thousand years is God's Great White Throne Judgment.

Does our Lord Jesus give us MORE information about when that "judgment" of John 12:31 will begin? Yes. It is with the following phrase...

"... now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

What specific casting out of the devil is that about?

It's about the Rev.12:7-9 Scripture when after the war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels occurs, and the devil and his angels are cast out of Heaven, their place no more being found in Heaven like it says there, and they are cast down to this earth. And then the people on earth are given a Woe because of it. That is when the heart of the tribulation time will happen, with Satan's casting down to this earth. That... is what our Lord Jesus was referring to in the 'prophetic-perfect' tense of John 12:31.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
veteran said:
You probably won't believe what I'm going to say about that right now. But if you continue reading that whole Chapter in context, keeping that in mind until you get to this, you might begin to see it...

John 14:28-30
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for My Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you:
for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.
(KJV)

Back at John 12 our Lord Jesus was revealing about His soon then to be delivered up and crucified. Here at John 14 our Lord Jesus is speaking for after His death and resurrection, and sending The Holy Spirit Comforter to His disciples. Then He speaks of the time after The Comforter is sent, when He said "Hereafter I will not talk much with you:". That's after His ascent to The Father even. Then He said "the prince of this world cometh"???

John 12:31-33
31 "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me."
33 This He said, signifying what death He should die.
(KJV)

Per Hebrews 2:14 we were told that our Lord Jesus came in the flesh to die on the cross that through death He would destroy the devil. Was the devil then literally destroyed at the time our Lord Jesus died on the cross? No.

Hebrews 2:14 is in the sense what some Bible scholars call the 'prophetic-perfect' tense. It's like when a prophetic statement is made in the present as if... it has happened already, but it actually applies to the future. With this Heb.2:14 example, our Lord Jesus indeed defeated the devil by His death and resurrection. But we know the devil is not cast into the "lake of fire" and destroyed until after... Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Rev.20.

The John 12:31 verse is in the same sense. When is the actual Judgment upon this present world? Has it happened yet today? No. It won't happen until Christ's second coming when He will return to this earth to defeat all His enemies here, and make them His footstool, reigning over them for the future "thousand years" period of Rev.20. Then after that thousand years is God's Great White Throne Judgment.

Does our Lord Jesus give us MORE information about when that "judgment" of John 12:31 will begin? Yes. It is with the following phrase...

"... now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

What specific casting out of the devil is that about?

It's about the Rev.12:7-9 Scripture when after the war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels occurs, and the devil and his angels are cast out of Heaven, their place no more being found in Heaven like it says there, and they are cast down to this earth. And then the people on earth are given a Woe because of it. That is when the heart of the tribulation time will happen, with Satan's casting down to this earth. That... is what our Lord Jesus was referring to in the 'prophetic-perfect' tense of John 12:31.
You may well be right....At some time these scriptures will come to pass. The Devil gives his power to the beast..[ Allah ] in the body of the Anti-Christ...which is really God doing it all along....in order to test the entire Earth as to who they love....at a high cost....Beheading?.....or the MARK....derived from declarinf the anti-Christ & Allah as God...& worshipping him....& being able to but & sell for a while...[ 3 1/2 years..] .......This is a time when Satan will be in power on the entire Earth...butchering all who will not bow down .........

I have met the man.....Twice...Osama Bin Laden, last September in N. Africa: I prophesied to him & his false prophet......That he would get the world, but not all of it....because of the remnant that were chosen to meet the Lord in the air........& that their end would be the Lake of Fire........I saw the pillars of fire the False Prophet called down.

The Devil cast down in human flesh.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Brothertom said:
You may well be right....At some time these scriptures will come to pass. The Devil gives his power to the beast..[ Allah ] in the body of the Anti-Christ...which is really God doing it all along....in order to test the entire Earth as to who they love....at a high cost....Beheading?.....or the MARK....derived from declarinf the anti-Christ & Allah as God...& worshipping him....& being able to but & sell for a while...[ 3 1/2 years..] .......This is a time when Satan will be in power on the entire Earth...butchering all who will not bow down .........

I have met the man.....Twice...Osama Bin Laden, last September in N. Africa: I prophesied to him & his false prophet......That he would get the world, but not all of it....because of the remnant that were chosen to meet the Lord in the air........& that their end would be the Lake of Fire........I saw the pillars of fire the False Prophet called down.

The Devil cast down in human flesh.
Sorry, the devil will never... come to this earth in a flesh body. He doesn't need a flesh body to manifest upon this earth in our dimension, nor do any of the angels.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Brothertom said:
In a short while you will see different. Ylou will see Islam & Bin Laden take over. I hope you repent. tom.
that's simply one idea you've gotten that ought to be dropped. Ben Laden is not the devil, though he definitely probably had demons. And... he is dead according to the Navy Seals that shot him. You're misinterpreting the deadly wound of Rev.13 also, because Ben Laden isn't going to appear from the dead either. The deadly wound is upon one of the 7 heads of the FIRST BEAST of Rev.13:1-2, which is a KINGDOM BEAST, not a person.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Brothertom said:
Well, I met him 7 his witch/demon pal...& he is the Anti-Christ. Wait.
When Satan appears on earth in our near future as the coming Antichrist, he will probably look like all the pictures painted of our Lord Jesus Christ. The devil doesn't have horns, a pitchfork, and wear red flannel underwear like the cartoons render him with.

Check out Share International's dreamed up version...

http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
The Harvest of God: It is the End of the Age.
Years ago, I looked upon the Harvest, I only thought about reaping the wheat; Evangelism; seeing the lost around the globe saved & born again.

"Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together."

Then, the Lord gave me a vision concerning this. I was taken away in the Spirit, & found my self in the embrace of God above the Earth, looking downward upon her, flying gently, orbiting the Earth while embraced by the Father. This was filled with Joy & peace & the manifest love of God, centered in His Glory.

This however, was a Word, a vision. The Earth was not the Earth we live on as it is; it was a wheat field. There were no cities, mountains or rivers....just beautiful, flowing, golden wheat, gently moving in a wind, saturated by a glowing sun, with bright blue skies above, as we circled above every Continent there is.

Then, the Lord spoke: "IT'S HARVEST TIME!"

The vision ended. I then was compelled to go to the Word about the Harvest, & was led to this:

"He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.

The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the "THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE AGE!", and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"..Matthew 13.

The Harvest does include the Salvation of many, but that is only a PART of what the Harvest is. The Harvest is a time of Separation: a time of DIVISION.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it."

Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way: "DO YOU REALLY WANT ME?". It is the question of the Universe, a lifetime word; always present. This is the question given to all men, above any other. Do we really want Jesus for who He is, above all that His blessings may do for us, above any loves on the Earth, above the love we have for our children, our spouses, our futures, any possession, anything in life itself.

The signs of the last days are not Godliness & Peace, but Deception & a selfish falling away from the living God. I am beginning my 5th decade of Spirit filled life...[ with much failing & sinfulness...I live on mercy..] & my amazement is in those I have known, with sweet fellowship in the halls of the Kingdom, who are no more serving God. Some have flat out denied Him, & are proud that they are "enlightened"...they are the soulless dead now. Some have adapted the deadly "ME" faith, where anything & everything centers around their happiness & prosperity, & some have joined the Christian Club, where faith is compartmentalized to meetings, tithes & social outlets that give the Lord Lip Service, but deny Him living a merciless, selfish life.

Where is the True Church, the HOLY REMNANT?....It is Harvest Time, & they are being Divided. They are under the Earth now, having been put to death by the Lord Himself for a seed MUST fall into the ground & DIE.....BEFORE it bears much fruit. The only TRUE life, is Resurrection life. The only true life, is resurrection life.

All of the rest is not true. It may look like wheat, but it cannot taste like wheat; in truth, it is a poison; it will kill you.

THIS IS HAPPENING NOW! TODAY! PERILOUS TIMES! SOBER TIMES! DANGEROUS TIMES! and very soon...the sorrows of the Great Tribulation will descend suddenly upon us, & the Anti-Christ, the murderous beast will be revealed to all. [ Osama Bin Laden, who I have met, along with his sorcerer false prophet in North Africa..]

Even those who possess the Holy Spirit MUST be tested in this HARVEST. Are you a wise Virgin? 5 were not out of the Ten...They had no oil to bright their lamps to SEE the path in the Dark Night....The End of the Age...THE HARVEST....The Time of the great separation..culminating in the worship of the Anti-Christ as God Himself...or....be beheaded. I know that I will be, for the Lord has shown me.

This doesn't mean that I have made it; I have not...I must endure to the END, & it is possible that my name could be blotted out of the book of Life.

"These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. '..[ This scares me..]

Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked . I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent!"

We do not have long; a very few years left; possibly LESS than 3 years before the most terrible of times come....along with the most glorious of times....& the most exalted holy Body the world has ever seen...filled with power & goodness, beaming as the sun....along with the many sorrows of war, destruction & famine.

"Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."

"The Harvest is the END OF THE AGE
If I'm right....things will heat up exponentially : We will be attacked & lose a War...with Nukes....& be invaded by massive foreign armies....& eventually Islam, with her demonic king, the Anti-Christ...Osama Bin Laden..[ I met him & the false prophet, & witnessed the pillars of fire he called down in N. Africa....].....will be our president...along with the world. The church will be glorified in this time. Prepare your hearts to give all to Jesus.