IT'S HARVEST TIME: THE GREAT DIVISION IS UPON US!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
The Harvest of God: It is the End of the Age.
Years ago, I looked upon the Harvest, I only thought about reaping the wheat; Evangelism; seeing the lost around the globe saved & born again.

"Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together."

Then, the Lord gave me a vision concerning this. I was taken away in the Spirit, & found my self in the embrace of God above the Earth, looking downward upon her, flying gently, orbiting the Earth while embraced by the Father. This was filled with Joy & peace & the manifest love of God, centered in His Glory.

This however, was a Word, a vision. The Earth was not the Earth we live on as it is; it was a wheat field. There were no cities, mountains or rivers....just beautiful, flowing, golden wheat, gently moving in a wind, saturated by a glowing sun, with bright blue skies above, as we circled above every Continent there is.

Then, the Lord spoke: "IT'S HARVEST TIME!"

The vision ended. I then was compelled to go to the Word about the Harvest, & was led to this:

"He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.

The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the "THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE AGE!", and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"..Matthew 13.

The Harvest does include the Salvation of many, but that is only a PART of what the Harvest is. The Harvest is a time of Separation: a time of DIVISION.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it."

Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way: "DO YOU REALLY WANT ME?". It is the question of the Universe, a lifetime word; always present. This is the question given to all men, above any other. Do we really want Jesus for who He is, above all that His blessings may do for us, above any loves on the Earth, above the love we have for our children, our spouses, our futures, any possession, anything in life itself.

The signs of the last days are not Godliness & Peace, but Deception & a selfish falling away from the living God. I am beginning my 5th decade of Spirit filled life...[ with much failing & sinfulness...I live on mercy..] & my amazement is in those I have known, with sweet fellowship in the halls of the Kingdom, who are no more serving God. Some have flat out denied Him, & are proud that they are "enlightened"...they are the soulless dead now. Some have adapted the deadly "ME" faith, where anything & everything centers around their happiness & prosperity, & some have joined the Christian Club, where faith is compartmentalized to meetings, tithes & social outlets that give the Lord Lip Service, but deny Him living a merciless, selfish life.

Where is the True Church, the HOLY REMNANT?....It is Harvest Time, & they are being Divided. They are under the Earth now, having been put to death by the Lord Himself for a seed MUST fall into the ground & DIE.....BEFORE it bears much fruit. The only TRUE life, is Resurrection life. The only true life, is resurrection life.

All of the rest is not true. It may look like wheat, but it cannot taste like wheat; in truth, it is a poison; it will kill you.

THIS IS HAPPENING NOW! TODAY! PERILOUS TIMES! SOBER TIMES! DANGEROUS TIMES! and very soon...the sorrows of the Great Tribulation will descend suddenly upon us, & the Anti-Christ, the murderous beast will be revealed to all. [ Osama Bin Laden, who I have met, along with his sorcerer false prophet in North Africa..]

Even those who possess the Holy Spirit MUST be tested in this HARVEST. Are you a wise Virgin? 5 were not out of the Ten...They had no oil to bright their lamps to SEE the path in the Dark Night....The End of the Age...THE HARVEST....The Time of the great separation..culminating in the worship of the Anti-Christ as God Himself...or....be beheaded. I know that I will be, for the Lord has shown me.

This doesn't mean that I have made it; I have not...I must endure to the END, & it is possible that my name could be blotted out of the book of Life.

"These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. '..[ This scares me..]

Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked . I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent!"

We do not have long; a very few years left; possibly LESS than 3 years before the most terrible of times come....along with the most glorious of times....& the most exalted holy Body the world has ever seen...filled with power & goodness, beaming as the sun....along with the many sorrows of war, destruction & famine.

"Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."

"The Harvest is the END OF THE AGE

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amen BT, many cannot discern the times. His Bride is in teh wilderness just as it says, the wedding feast is being prepared and many will not be ready, not willing to leave the harlot church for the safety of Christ.

In all His Love

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Amen BroTom,

From The Lord, Our God and Saviour: You have all spoken well, My sons, says The Lord. For My thoughts are not altogether hidden from you, for My plans have been made known through My prophets. Yet that which I am about to do is done already, and will yet be. And that which I have spoken from the beginning, even to this day, is true. For the will of God can not be broken, even as The Scriptures... And if every word I speak is Scripture, then how shall even one word fail?
Yet My people fall away, and My little flock grows smaller still. For they seek to loosen their bonds in an attempt to flee this bundle, for My way is not known to them and My words have ceased from blessing them. And so they flee back into the world, in an effort to escape from themselves, as in all times past, for they have no root. Yet My Father has made it possible for all those who are Mine to come to Me, each in their time appointed, each to their appointed harvest.

I tell you the truth, none shall escape their bundle...
For all bundles lie in the field already,
And each one is tied securely, awaiting the harvesters.

Yet the error of the people is great. For they see themselves always in a false light, in where they also appoint themselves to a certain bundle, though I Myself have bundled them already, even from the beginning... For I am The Lord. Therefore, as one attempts to flee from this bundle in which they perceive themselves to be, the truth is revealed in their departure, when they come to see that they have not departed at all, but remain in the bundle in which I had bundled them at the very first.

For I search the hearts and minds...
Even the innermost thoughts I know!...
Even from the foundation of the world did I know each one of you,
Setting you in your places from the beginning.

Yet some will say, “What of free will and our right to choose?”... To them I say, you have chosen and the will of your heart has spoken, and thus were you bundled and prepared.For I know My own! And in My own I am known. And I will not marry one who has betrothed themselves to another. For I am holy! And My Bride, holy. My blood runs through her veins, My image is shown upon her face, and the light of My coming is reflected in her eyes. For I have captured her gaze, and she will by no means look away or seek after another.

Thus are some plucked from this world already...
And these shall also be taken,
They shall surely be gone from this place...
For their hearts have departed from this world,
And I have plucked them from the midst of their brethren.

Therefore, do not make for yourselves any private interpretation, according to your own understanding, nor set before yourselves a “reasonable” expectation, as though I should adhere to your desires and follow the line you have set for Me... For there is no one like Me! I am holy! I alone stretch out the measuring line over the nations! I alone set the plumb line in the midst of all peoples!
Therefore wait upon Me, beloved!... Wait upon your Lord! Trust in the love I have shown you, and depart fully from this evil generation, and humble yourselves. Let your hearts be plucked from your chests, that I may look upon them, and no more hide from Me. For I have already come down to you... The Scriptures are being fulfilled, even every Letter! Wait upon your Lord, and embrace all I have taught you, as a child would embrace it... Yes, as a child would embrace Me. Behold, I have plucked some of you from this world already. Your hearts are Mine, and your spirit ascends even now... Every moment you yearn for Me, it ascends to The Father.

Beloved! I am gathering you now!...
I have but to call out your name,
And we together shall pass through the gate.

Have you understood My words? Have I not, in this last hour, spoken to you plainly, using few figures of speech? Have I not treated you as My own, even as the twelve?... My love does not change. And though I reveal My displeasure and My anger is aroused, My love does not change. I do not conceal the thoughts of My heart toward you, I speak them openly... Why then do each of you withhold?
It is time to depart from this world, yet who among you has departed already?... My sons, it is time!... And though your thoughts betray you, and your actions bring you pain, it is time. Though your friends and loved ones hate you, and bring against you all manner of false and hateful slander, it is time. Though you are shunned and looked upon as evil, it is time. For their belief is not at all required, neither is their approval needful.

For I am holy...
And faithfulness is written in My vesture.
Says The Lord.

Excerpt from:

The Harvest is Separated, All Bundles Are Set in Their Places
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Harvest_is_Separated%2C_All_Bundles_Are_Set_in_Their_Places

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
mjrhealth said:
Amen BT, many cannot discern the times. His Bride is in teh wilderness just as it says, the wedding feast is being prepared and many will not be ready, not willing to leave the harlot church for the safety of Christ.

In all His Love
He's not speaking of a Pre-trib Rapture if you'll read his words carefully.
The true harvest time per our Lord Jesus is Summer.

Luke 21:30-31
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
(KJV)

But many here desire instead to be like an untimely fig and be harvested in the Spring.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
veteran said:

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
(KJV)

But many here desire instead to be like an untimely fig and be harvested in the Spring.

And summer represents HEAT FIRE TORMENT AGONY FEAR DEATH WAR DISEASE STRESS everything that brings about chaos, darkness as it gets HOTTER, AND HOTTER and who will be able to stand and who will faint and FALL from the SUMMER HEAT while all hell is breaking loose in their life and all around them? The wicked are being thrown into this fire as they are being harvested and taken to their place of testing as the heat is turned up in the area they are being GATHERED TO rather it be in war, drawn to criminal activity, prison, terminal dis-ease, family turmoil, job loss financial ruin, poverty, addictions rather to street or prescription drugs or alcohol, perversion of evil kind etc...

And actually, I would rather be harvested in the Fall when the Feast of Tabernacles where our frail earthly tent that we have been tabernacling with God in since being reborn, is completely torn down and we are caught up in the twinkling of an eye to receive our incorruptible heavenly tabernacle/body.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

(KJV)

Who said anything about a rapture, dont you understand.??

In all His Love

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
From YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ, Our Lord and Saviour: So then, do as I command you, and add not to it nor take from it, and be watchful and alert while doing so. Watch for those I send to you while you are yet walking, for next to you there are many treasures, and several who shall soon be Mine. You will not find them all this day, neither are you able to be led to each and every one. Rather, it is I who shall call them out and turn their hearts to Me, and give them an eye to look and to notice... Even I shall draw them to this Word.
Therefore, go with joy on your faces, with eagerness in your hearts, and with rejoicing in your speech... And share My gifts, leaving them also for the passerby, even as many as I call... Even for the scoffer, so they may also look upon it to reject it. Then, when it is accomplished, go and do as you will and that which you desire... Lo, I am going with you, and yet a few more shall cross your path to be blessed in it. Therefore, watch and be ready, for I am with you. And those, with whom you shall speak, shall be set before you, and upon them a light will shine. Yet understand this: It is not My will, that each one you meet leave contented and thankful...

For I am The Lord...

And My words, whether soft or hard, shall always convict.

Let all things be separated, starting with the hearts of men...
Let them choose and make their decision.

Let the first harvest be separated, prepared, and taken.

And to the rest... Let it be left,
And cast into the furnace to be burned, even seven days.

For you are sent to the remnant of these, not the whole... You are sent to complete the harvest, not to bring it in. For the Gospel, at present, is being preached in the whole world and is readily available, even as My Spirit is poured out.

Therefore, many have been chosen...

And those, called, have harkened...

And that, which is to be accomplished
Through My Word in these Letters, is being done...

To make the warm into a flame...

While causing others to grow indignant, even cold...
A hardening of their hearts against The Lord’s purpose,
A refusal of My Word, even to reject it.

Thus the faith of many shall be exposed for what sort it is...

Laying their hearts open before Me...

And with their mouths they testify of the same,
As a witness against themselves.

Excerpt from:

Hidden Treasures in the Fields of The First Harvest
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Hidden_Treasures_in_the_Fields_of_The_First_Harvest

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
afaithfulone4u said:
And summer represents HEAT FIRE TORMENT AGONY FEAR DEATH WAR DISEASE STRESS everything that brings about chaos, darkness as it gets HOTTER, AND HOTTER and who will be able to stand and who will faint and FALL from the SUMMER HEAT while all hell is breaking loose in their life and all around them? The wicked are being thrown into this fire as they are being harvested and taken to their place of testing as the heat is turned up in the area they are being GATHERED TO rather it be in war, drawn to criminal activity, prison, terminal dis-ease, family turmoil, job loss financial ruin, poverty, addictions rather to street or prescription drugs or alcohol, perversion of evil kind etc...

And actually, I would rather be harvested in the Fall when the Feast of Tabernacles where our frail earthly tent that we have been tabernacling with God in since being reborn, is completely torn down and we are caught up in the twinkling of an eye to receive our incorruptible heavenly tabernacle/body.
That's the wrong association with how our Lord Jesus used the idea of 'summer' in the Luke 21 Scripture I posted.

In Luke 21, He associated the time of summer with the coming of God's Kingdom, and thus His second coming.

(KJV)
mjrhealth said:
Who said anything about a rapture, dont you understand.??

In all His Love
Trying to play coy now are you?

Just WHERE did you mean to go when you said about LEAVING to be in the safety of Christ???

Brotherton's post was NOT about a Pre-Trib Rapture.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What has teh wilderness have to do with the rapture, whos playing coy, no one has mentioned anything about raptures. As Jesus said, as it was in the days of Noah, was Noah taken away??

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

In all His Love

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
All I really know is that we are IN the "End of the Age" TODAY!.................NOW!...........& it is all winding up...& it is all about Jesus being glorified & honored.....& we are all destined for death.....except those who are alive at HIS return.

The great Tribulation will begin in an hour, a day & click off a 42 month period....& believe it or not, I think we are in the FIRST 42 month period now...Look to March 9th, 2016, or around that time.....This is 42 months to the day that I encountered The Anti-Christ, Osama Bin Laden, on September 26th, 2012. I think that this is the exact day he came out of the Sea, & was revived to life by the power of Satan....&I also met the False prophet who called down pillars of fire..[ I saw them 3 times...huge..] They wanted to murder me....& I prophesied to them....I believe that Bin Laden will be given power after this 42 months....to rule the world.

If I'm right about the timing...& I might be...This puts Autumn of 2019 ...that will end the rule of the Anti-christ, & signal the return of Christ Jesus...& the Rapture...after a most terrible Tribulation & before the Lord pours out His Indignation on the wicked. During these last 42 months...appx. 2 1/2 BILLION people will die, along with merciless domination from the Anti-Christ...with rivers of blood upon the saints...& exploits & Glory upon the church such has never been seen. A wonderful time to live by faith through....& a terrible time for those who have no faith. If you take that mark that will give you temporary comfort...to worship Allah & Bin Laden as God.....you WILL be damned.....This is the test.....that God designed to come upon the Entire Earth to prove if you really want Him alone. "It is not he who runs, or he who wills, but God who shows mercy."

I came across this after I returned from Africa:
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/luisv1217.htm

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Not even going to try to address your fabled Antichrist story.

The 42 months of Rev.11 & 13 is for the latter... half of Daniel's symbolic "one week", not the first half.

What did you guys do when you studied, just forget everything you learned when you got to Revelation???

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
All I really know is that we are IN the "End of the Age" TODAY!.................NOW!...........& it is all winding up...& it is all about Jesus being glorified & honored.....& we are all destined for death.....except those who are alive at HIS return.

The great Tribulation will begin in an hour, a day & click off a 42 month period....& believe it or not, I think we are in the FIRST 42 month period now...Look to March 9th, 2016, or around that time.....This is 42 months to the day that I encountered The Anti-Christ, Osama Bin Laden, on September 26th, 2012. I think that this is the exact day he came out of the Sea, & was revived to life by the power of Satan....&I also met the False prophet who called down pillars of fire..[ I saw them 3 times...huge..] They wanted to murder me....& I prophesied to them....I believe that Bin Laden will be given power after this 42 months....to rule the world.

If I'm right about the timing...& I might be...This puts Autumn of 2019 ...that will end the rule of the Anti-christ, & signal the return of Christ Jesus...& the Rapture...after a most terrible Tribulation & before the Lord pours out His Indignation on the wicked. During these last 42 months...appx. 2 1/2 BILLION people will die, along with merciless domination from the Anti-Christ...with rivers of blood upon the saints...& exploits & Glory upon the church such has never been seen. A wonderful time to live by faith through....& a terrible time for those who have no faith. If you take that mark that will give you temporary comfort...to worship Allah & Bin Laden as God.....you WILL be damned.....This is the test.....that God designed to come upon the Entire Earth to prove if you really want Him alone. "It is not he who runs, or he who wills, but God who shows mercy."

I came across this after I returned from Africa:
No fable: Reality.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Brothertom said:
No fable: Reality.
Truly, there have been many little antichrists throughout history, and they still exist in our day. But those are NOT the specific singular "antichrist" which John first addressed in 1 John 2. The one Apostle Paul spoke of in 2 Thess.2:3-4, and our Lord Jesus in Matt.24:23-26 and Rev.13:11 forward, will be supernatural, the devil himself. So I doubt very strongly you actually saw the devil as he actually appears on earth walking around in a body of a flesh (though he has the image of man too).

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"The one Apostle Paul spoke of in 2 Thess.2:3-4, and our Lord Jesus in Matt.24:23-26 and Rev.13:11 forward, will be supernatural, the devil himself. So I doubt very strongly you actually saw the devil as he actually appears on earth walking around in a body of a flesh (though he has the image of man too)....Veteran
Where do you get this stuff? He is a MAN....

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the MAN OF SIN is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."...Paul the apostle.

Yes; I did meet him, and prophesied to him, & the false prophet with him....Osama bin Laden.....

Revelation 13:3
"And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast."

Revelation 13:12
"And he [ The false prophet ] exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

He was in the ocean for 16 months....dead with a wound to his head....suffering the most famous assasination in the History of Mankind...ZERO-DARK-THIRTY.....& CAME BACK TO LIFE!....

I also witnessed huge pillars of white-light fire furl on the ground, standing alone without fuel, that this sorcerer called down....& saw the demon inside of him shine through...they are here.....& part of the terror plot soon to hatch to expell America from the Caliphate around the world, & unite the World under the demon Allah with the power of Satan.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Brothertom said:
"The one Apostle Paul spoke of in 2 Thess.2:3-4, and our Lord Jesus in Matt.24:23-26 and Rev.13:11 forward, will be supernatural, the devil himself. So I doubt very strongly you actually saw the devil as he actually appears on earth walking around in a body of a flesh (though he has the image of man too)....Veteran
Where do you get this stuff? He is a MAN....
In Ezekiel 28 God revealed that He created Satan the full pattern ("perfect in beauty" - Ezek.28:12), so the devil does not actually have horns like a goat, nor a goatee, nor red flannel underwear. Satan is a beautiful cherub with the image of man. All... the angelic host was created with the image of 'man', since that image of man originates from God's Own Image. We learned that early in Genesis 1:26-27 in Bible 101 that the image of man originates from God's Image. The only exception are the 'zoon', the creatures around God's Throne that guard it night and day (the "four beasts" of Revelation).

But the carnal minded preachers, which God did not call nor send, constantly preach a fleshy concept for the image of man only, as if that image of man cannot exist without flesh! Their carnal idea comes from pagan doctrines like Spinoza's Pantheism which teaches that God is a spiritual force with no specific image, and that the whole creation is what makes up God (i.e., "He's a bird, He's a frog, He's a tree, a rock, a bug", the Pantheists think).

In Isaiah 14, God shows that Lucifer has the image of a man...

Isa 14:12-17
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, "I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, "Is this
the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?"
(KJV)

So who truly... would be the real "man of sin" that Apostle Paul was talking about in 2 Thess.2 that is coming to play God, and exalt himself over ALL that is CALLED GOD, or that is worshipped? The devil himself.

As for the experience you claim, sorry, I do not believe it, as the deadly wound upon one of the beast's 7 heads is NOT about an individual, it's about one of the 7 heads of the 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2, which is about the kingdom beast. The 2nd beast of Rev.13:11 forward, the "another beast", is about an individual, the dragon himself. He also is the false prophet, for the beast role and false prophet role perish in the lake of fire at Christ's second coming while Satan does not yet.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
For the record, I have seen Satan face to face multiple times...& in different bodies...in his glory, as the Dragon, & once in the body of a man...as I have seen the risen Jesus more than once...[ It doesn't make me anything.]..
Consider Judas:
"Then Satan entered Judas, surnamed Iscariot, who was numbered among the twelve. So he went his way and conferred with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray Him to them."

So it is possible, & there have been many men who have been so...a son of perdition. As far as Bin Laden goes...the Word talks about a man who receives a deadly wound to the head...& then lives...so that the entire world wonders about him.

"And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast."

Satan cannot be mortally wounded....but a man can...the most famous assassination in the history of the world.

I travelled to Africa, witnessed the pillars of fire the False Prophet called down, & Bin Laden eye to eye....Teams of Taliban with him tried to murder me through 4 countries & Two U.S. Embassies...I prophesied to them. They would get the World, but not all of it, for there would a remnant remain, safe, even to the coming of the Lord Jesus....& that Jesus is Lord & King, & that they would be cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire in the end...

The Anti-Christ & the False Prophet are here....Recruiting around the World.....& growing in strength everyday...This is what the closing of our Embassies are about......The Caliphate is forming now....For the Caliph....The risen Osama Bin Laden.....& America too will fall....& many millions will be beheaded.....

I believe that it will happen in about 3 years....but there will be an overcoming church....for those who know HIM!..Jesus.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Brothertom said:
For the record, I have seen Satan face to face multiple times...& in different bodies...in his glory, as the Dragon, & once in the body of a man...as I have seen the risen Jesus more than once...[ It doesn't make me anything.]..
Consider Judas:
"Then Satan entered Judas, surnamed Iscariot, who was numbered among the twelve. So he went his way and conferred with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray Him to them."

So it is possible, & there have been many men who have been so...a son of perdition. As far as Bin Laden goes...the Word talks about a man who receives a deadly wound to the head...& then lives...so that the entire world wonders about him.

Satan cannot be mortally wounded....but a man can...the most famous assassination in the history of the world.

I travelled to Africa, witnessed the pillars of fire the False Prophet called down, & Bin Laden eye to eye....Teams of Taliban with him tried to murder me through 4 countries & Two U.S. Embassies...I prophesied to them. They would get the World, but not all of it, for there would a remnant remain, safe, even to the coming of the Lord Jesus....& that Jesus is Lord & King, & that they would be cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire in the end...

The Anti-Christ & the False Prophet are here....Recruiting around the World.....& growing in strength everyday...This is what the closing of our Embassies are about......The Caliphate is forming now....For the Caliph....The risen Osama Bin Laden.....& America too will fall....& many millions will be beheaded.....

I believe that it will happen in about 3 years....but there will be an overcoming church....for those who know HIM!..Jesus.
What you probably saw was a demon. They could present themselves to you with just about any image you wanted to believe.

But if you had seen Satan de facto, then you would have seen him with the image of a man, because that's what he looks like in reality per God's Word, albeit a beautiful image of man.

As for your association of the 'deadly wound' of Rev.13 with Satan himself, that is un-Biblical, period.

It is the kingdom beast of Rev.13 that receives the deadly wound upon one of its 7 heads, and is then healed. Satan doesn't have an image of seven heads...

Rev 13:11-12
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
(KJV)

If you're reading Rev.13 with imagining those 2 beasts are actual monsters, then I can understand why you're seeing things and having ideas totally outside what that Scripture is revealing. Because the 1st beast that receives the 'deadly wound' is about a kingdom beast, that automatically strikes out ANY... idea about Ben Ladin coming back from the dead as that beast.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Time will tell, won't it, if I lie or not...& if your ideas are true. It won't take long to prove, either. Bin Laden may not reveal himself until half way through his time....but I'm not sure. I believe he is revealing himself now to many, especially the powerful Mullah's & Islamic leaders......

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Brothertom said:
For the record, I have seen Satan face to face multiple times...& in different bodies...in his glory, as the Dragon, & once in the body of a man...
How is that possible? Isn't Satan currently locked-up? (John 12:31)