It's OXYMORON time!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hollow point
Sight unseen
Vibrating ring-tone
Graduate student
Weak muscle

Having a brain cramp...lol

Reactions: David in NJ

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I want to share what motivated me to start this thread. My daughter, her friend and myself were in the car heading out to do some things and we were talking about how some people never get sick period.
And there are those who lived a wholesome clean lifestyle, never drinking or smoking or using illicit drugs and was the picture of health who came down with the Covid and 2 weeks later they died.
Then the opposite are out there doing whatever they want to do that live into their 90's.
We pondered is it genetics or a very strong immune system.
And my daughter said that she has a very STRONG immune system because she's been sick ALL her life...???... :contemplate: ....so I looked at her and said I think that is an oxymoron....and she then she realized what she said and busted out laughing and then we all were laughing.

I knew what she intended to say....lol...but it was funny hearing her say she had a strong immune system because she had been sick ALL her life.

So then I couldn't get examples of oxymorons out of my head and so I brought it to the forum. It's more fun when there is a crowd.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
House boat
Cold hotdog
Priceless junk

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Half Dead

true story....no really, lol
I asked my sister’s g-son if he wanted to go with me to visit my mom.
He said no. I asked why not. He said because she is half dead. I said,
Oh, well, I’m going to visit the part that’s half alive. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Heart2Soul