I've just had my first dose of Covid vaccine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the same thing people ask us to do about sharing the gospel. So be it. My mouth is closed.

Although you should be tactful when sharing the gospel that's an entirely different subject altogether and that's not the same thing.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the same thing people ask us to do about sharing the gospel. So be it. My mouth is closed.
That's true.
Don't keep your mouth closed. This is a public forum. You are as entitled to your opinion about this vaccine as are its proponents. Why would any reasonable person want to censor the facts about this vaccine when we know it has taken lives already?
Doctor’s Death After Covid Vaccine Is Being Investigated

Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis...

COVID Data Tracker

Let us not forget the $$$ factor. From April 2020. Taxpayers Funded COVID-19 Research, And Big Pharma Profited

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's true.
Don't keep your mouth closed. This is a public forum. You are as entitled to your opinion about this vaccine as are its proponents. Why would any reasonable person want to censor the facts about this vaccine when we know it has taken lives already?
Doctor’s Death After Covid Vaccine Is Being Investigated

Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis...

COVID Data Tracker

Let us not forget the $$$ factor. From April 2020. Taxpayers Funded COVID-19 Research, And Big Pharma Profited

You familiar of how much junk comes from China?
China Sent Millions of Counterfeit Masks, Test Kits to US: Customs Data

Reactions: WaterSong

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watersong brought up a real good point . Let us not turn into liberals . Everyone buckle up .
OR we gonna shut down all type of correction .
If folks hammer me , i dont need a safe room a teddy bear and some hot coco .
Let no man or woman silence the voices who would do all to try and help them .

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
That's being over-cynical. The context is different - the Government isn't some total stranger coming up to us on the street. We know the history of our NHS, and the philosophy behind it. And as someone else as pointed out, it isn't "something for nothing" anyway - it gets paid for by our taxes. So there's a real sense in which we, the people, own it.
Seems like the Government cannot win. If they charged us for the vaccine, they'd be "making obscene amounts of money" out of us. Since they're giving it away, they're "trying to get us hooked". I'm not impressed by either argument.

They are setting out to do worse, depopulation, aka muder, think it won't happen? Explain the millions of abortions that they've already committed.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Observe:
•Some ooooh, yeah, Vac me! All in. Choice.
•Some, skeptical reports, deubious background history of pushers for Vac, failed Vacs, Death Certificates Falsely reporting, reports of non-Optional Forcing, discussions and linking to reports....

And then Observe, the reactions, of the oooooh yeah, Vac me....;
"You're blood thirsty, anti-Vaccine, shaming, trying to prevent, want to murder, cynical...blah, blah, blah"

LOL... Nothing new ...
If you don't agree;
If you give reasoning of why you don't agree;
All of a sudden...what "YOU" believe...
Is no longer "ABOUT YOU"...
It's "Twisted"..."the BE ABOUT "THEM"...
And then "the barrage of THEM Namecalling"!

It's a Tactic called "psychological manipulation".

We've been Observing this "TACTIC" for years. The "guys" sitting in "power positions", with their "so called" "esteemed University Degrees", "having been taught by "psychological manipulators"...Psychology Classes, Political Science Classes...exalting "each-other" with Accolades...AS IF, the world should TAKE NOTICE..."THEY are to BE TRUSTED"...above all things!

The funny part; is when "they" ARE the ones espousing TO the General Public and those of the General Public who fall for their (Deceiving Tactic) Hook, Line and Sinker...
They HAVE captured them, with zero resistance.
The really funny part is; The captured, ATTEMPT, to "espouse" what a "great" thing the "master manipulators preach"...
And WHEN "challenged"...to why it's "so great"...they don't know...
•They can only resort to, Name-calling!

"Bigot, Liar, Homophobe, Hater, blah, blah, blah..."

The expectation, is a "Deflection Tactic"... because they are "not equipped" to recognize THEY have been "psychologically manipulated"; So turn the Tide...DEFLECT to namecalling, So the other will immediately begin "defending themselves" against the names so called.

That ship has sailed!
I know what I am, and what I believe and WHY....
I know, and immediately recognize "psychological manipulation tactics" and "deflective tactics".
An others "Deflective" name-calling, does not Define me, nor require a Defense from me....
It's moot!

•This World wide "FEAR" hoax...is years in the making...Brilliant!
Focus on the "Number ONE FEAR of the population at Large".... "DEATH"
Death, Death, Death....

24-7 death numbers, death reports, death numbers, death numbers...
Are ya Scared? Maybe your family, your Friends, maybe YOU!!!
It's coming to your country, county, city, Door-Step!!!! FEAR, Fear, Fear!!!

• Oh...LOOKIE here...the very ones who orchestrated and unleash this Fear...have a Fix! LOL. :D
Hurry, hurry, get your FIX...it's FREE!! o_O
Hurry, hurry, DEATH is at your Doorstep!

Isn't it miraculous...common FLU ... numbers are unusually DOWN this year!
And of the USUAL 7,000+ deaths in the USA EVERY DAY, from People ailing from cancers, old age, murders, accidents....
" they all died of the"... mysterious;
DEATH;
the People have NOT ONE SENCE (seeing, smelling, tasting, hearing, touching)...of common verification.

Ya, well...Some people are NOT easily "psychologically manipulated"...
(You know..."the haters"...LOL)
And those Christian "groups"...the ones wHO ALREADY ARE "prepared IN Christ" that DO NOT FEAR DEATH... well...
Nothing to DO but "BAD-Mouth Them"....
•And THEN "follow" CCP protocol....
Round them up;
Burn their Religious materials/books;

Separate them from family;
Put them in "Re-Education" camps;
If you CAN reeducate them;
...put them to work.
If you CANNOT reeducate them;
...Eliminate...virus fault death!
Win-Win...

•Not particularly a NEW orchestrated phenomenon tactic. But very Effective for Centuries on Native and Uneducated Persons.

Transparency ... Yep...nothing New!
Some OLD Tactics...rotation of Players.

•Some choose to TRUST the "watchman"...

Isa 56:
[
10] His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

•In a nutshell...TRUST God.

I Cor 14:
[38] But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Glory to God,
Taken

Wow, you said it!

Reactions: Taken

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Although you should be tactful when sharing the gospel that's an entirely different subject altogether and that's not the same thing.

No one is saying its the same.

I was saying that people use the same "don't preach" logic with the gospel message as they do with antivaccination

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You familiar of how much junk comes from China?
China Sent Millions of Counterfeit Masks, Test Kits to US: Customs Data
Yes, I'm aware. I'm just disappointed we were dumb enough to allow that into the country given they imported the Wuhan virus to us prior.

I remember when they imported poisonous dog treats, toxic pet toys, toxic children's toys, and then it was found out Milo's Kitchen dog jerky treats were from China and guess what? Despite that seemingly American label, they were toxic to dogs!
We should seize every property and business owned by China through their many shell companies, rescind our note of debt that's likely in the billions by now and cite their intention to commit global genocide with the weaponizing of the Corona virus in their Wuhan labs. Short of that being do-able, make a surgical strike and wipe them from the face of the planet. Like a scalpel cutting out cancer.
what court prosecut china wuhan virus - Google Search

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We should seize every property and business owned by China through their many shell companies, rescind our note of debt that's likely in the billions by now and cite their intention to commit global genocide with the weaponizing of the Corona virus in their Wuhan labs.
Since the US and Canadian governments are in the pockets of the CCP, who do you think will go after China? Biden is Xi's *lapdog*.

As to WHO going to Wuhan to *investigate*, that was a sham since neither party had any intention of releasing the facts or presenting the truth.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the US and Canadian governments are in the pockets of the CCP, who do you think will go after China? Biden is Xi's *lapdog*.

As to WHO going to Wuhan to *investigate*, that was a sham since neither party had any intention of releasing the facts or presenting the truth.

@WaterSong-

WHO?
Oneself.

Armed with the Truth, how much investigating does one have to do, before they recognize they are being bamboozled?

How long does one being bamboozled need to stop playing in their sandbox?

If one believes China is not an upstanding Nation...why continue to support sending your earnings to them?

If one believes an American business, bank, government, school, person, gambling, is corrupt, why keep handing them your earnings?

A business, government, person WILL continue with their corrupt underhanded shenanigans...as long as people continue to hand over their earnings.

For a week, or month at most...IF No American, went to a business to work, or traveled the highways, or bought a single item, nor used a single electronic device...

What message would the Nations Biggest Protest, (cutting THEM OFF, by NOT saying a single word ) convey to the corrupt who think they are the mighty powerhouse over the People?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong-

WHO?
Oneself.

Armed with the Truth, how much investigating does one have to do, before they recognize they are being bamboozled?

How long does one being bamboozled need to stop playing in their sandbox?

If one believes China is not an upstanding Nation...why continue to support sending your earnings to them?

If one believes an American business, bank, government, school, person, gambling, is corrupt, why keep handing them your earnings?

A business, government, person WILL continue with their corrupt underhanded shenanigans...as long as people continue to hand over their earnings.

For a week, or month at most...IF No American, went to a business to work, or traveled the highways, or bought a single item, nor used a single electronic device...

What message would the Nations Biggest Protest, (cutting THEM OFF, by NOT saying a single word ) convey to the corrupt who think they are the mighty powerhouse over the People?
We wouldn't be in the predicament we're in now if over 300 million Americans could agree to unite in these United States and show those empowered who really has the power; us.

As it stands, and as I've said for years hoping to get a mass stay-at-home protest like you describe going, people are too enamored with what they have to risk it for what they deserve!

If everyone, especially now after the lock-down orders are pretty much lapsed, stayed home for a full week, stocked up prior so as to not need to buy anything, stayed off the roads, didn't go to work, used their sick days, or vacation days to do this, or just quit if it came to that, they'd send a message to D.C..
Expecting them to never watch TV, or use their computer, or cell, or landline, is a bit much. Not even the Covid Agendaists went that far, and for good reason.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh, hush! Don't wake up we dreamers. ;)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Correct. Boycott is a very powerful weapon (as Mahatma Gandhi proved long ago). Yet not a single RINOs boycotted D.C. after a fraudulent president was inaugurated.

Instead, they should have led a boycott against fraud day after day. All the RINOs should have stood outside the Supreme Court with placards which said "UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW". Instead, they not only caved but attacked Trump. And what was Trump's response? "I will help you to win in 2022". Unbelievable!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Expecting them to never watch TV, or use their computer, or cell, or landline, is a bit much. Not even the Covid Agendaists went that far, and for good reason.

Cutting off media...would have been dastardly to their Propoganda operation.

Remember...
•the town cryer...
•the Radio...
•the drop Flyers from airplanes...
•the Newspapers...
•the Magazines...
•the endless "free" Junk mail...
•the brochures...
•the "unsolicited requested" Telephone calls...
•the "unsolicited requested" texts...
•the "INTERNET Intrusion"...

The WORLD WIDE WEB ...
Free phones and Computers for children
Free phones and Computers for the elderly
Free phones and Computers for the poor

Governments; Businesses; People at Large...
All IN THE "SPIDER WEB"!!!

The "People"...all Tuning in for their DAILY Propaganda UPDATE.

The "Government and Businesses" are the Orchestrators of the middle men.

The "Spider" is the "shadow money bags" Dictating Their Propaganda Visions....FOR THEIR GOOD...and the populaion Demise.

Same old Historical Wickedness...
Same old Spiders.
Same old Governments.
New manners and techniques.
Same old Public at Large Cunningly Deceived!

Propagandists Prevail...
Anti-Propogandists Silenced!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cutting off media...would have been dastardly to their Propoganda operation.

Remember...
•the town cryer...
•the Radio...
•the drop Flyers from airplanes...
•the Newspapers...
•the Magazines...
•the endless "free" Junk mail...
•the brochures...
•the "unsolicited requested" Telephone calls...
•the "unsolicited requested" texts...
•the "INTERNET Intrusion"...

The WORLD WIDE WEB ...
Free phones and Computers for children
Free phones and Computers for the elderly
Free phones and Computers for the poor

Governments; Businesses; People at Large...
All IN THE "SPIDER WEB"!!!

The "People"...all Tuning in for their DAILY Propaganda UPDATE.

The "Government and Businesses" are the Orchestrators of the middle men.

The "Spider" is the "shadow money bags" Dictating Their Propaganda Visions....FOR THEIR GOOD...and the populaion Demise.

Same old Historical Wickedness...
Same old Spiders.
Same old Governments.
New manners and techniques.
Same old Public at Large Cunningly Deceived!

Propagandists Prevail...
Anti-Propogandists Silenced!
In the early 19th century and during WW2 both Germany and Britain engaged in propaganda campaigns , one against the other. No computers, cell phones, etc... like today.
Nations enforced blackout regulations and even curfews.

https://web.stanford.edu/class/e297a/Propaganda in World War II - Britain and Germany.doc

In today's America information is money. Your register of deeds sells your private contact information. Your cell phone company may even provide a Robo-killer App. that stops robo-calls for a small monthly fee. After they've sold your contact information and cell number to robo-call companies.
Your landline provider sells your information. Your bank, your mortgage company, credit card company, your library.
Any site your register on on the Net. Where do you think junk email comes from?
One way to stop getting junk mail to your home address is to put a credit freeze on your credit report through the three top credit report providers.
Experian
Transunion
and Equifax

This use to be free until LifeLock started up and did the same thing for a monthly fee for subscribers who didn't know they could get that same lock for free by contacting the big 3.
You can lift your freeze in the event you're applying for a loan, mortgage, and for any period of time you wish. Just make sure you don't lose your username and PIN, to do that, or to reinstate the freeze after.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are saying that around 240,000 people have received the vaccine in the US.
Give it a couple more months and we should start seeing more of the reactions to the vaccine.
I do not know of anyone personally that has gotten it, but that only means so much because people around here people might not be inclined to get it because so few here have gotten real sick with it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are saying that around 240,000 people have received the vaccine in the US.
Give it a couple more months and we should start seeing more of the reactions to the vaccine.
I do not know of anyone personally that has gotten it, but that only means so much because people around here people might not be inclined to get it because so few here have gotten real sick with it.

I don't know anyone with the supposed Covid.19.

Yes...supposed thousands have taken a Vaccine....Voluntarily, and guardian consenting for elderly and Governments consenting for wards of the state.

BY Law, "free" signing up for SS by application is NOT required.
BY 3rd parties many will refuse to do business without a SS number.
Fought that battle with public schools...learned their "backroom" tricks.

The end game is Always about;
Money and Control...
Out of the hands of the Public at Large.

And it is A BATTLE, GAME, CONTEST...
OF the SHADOW SPIDER and the world's People.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know anyone with the supposed Covid.19.

Yes...supposed thousands have taken a Vaccine....Voluntarily, and guardian consenting for elderly and Governments consenting for wards of the state.

BY Law, "free" signing up for SS by application is NOT required.
BY 3rd parties many will refuse to do business without a SS number.
Fought that battle with public schools...learned their "backroom" tricks.

The end game is Always about;
Money and Control...
Out of the hands of the Public at Large.

And it is A BATTLE, GAME, CONTEST...
OF the SHADOW SPIDER and the world's People.

I will admit my area is not the norm for more than one reason.
We were concerned the first month, but that was about it.
The restaurants, stores, and churches are full...traffic is normal....people working.
Most do not where masks, even where signs are posted, not even city administrative offices...but medical offices and AT&T store requires masks, maybe the Microsoft / Apple connections I can only guess.
Between January and September the hospital had 1 patient.
October and November saw a spike in the hospital but only a few deaths...elderly and infirm.
I have talked to people that say they have had it...they say it is not as bad as the flu, they did not get tested or go to the hospital and they say it lasted about 5 days.

I personally do not know of anyone that has died. But people say they know of people that have died in the area, but cannot tell me where they died. Did they go to St. Louis to the hospitals that are full of Covid and have high death rates. I think the hospitals in the big cities are forbidden to use Hydroxychloroquine, so they effectively watch them die. They use other combinations but they have real side effects. Remdesivir...now if you look this drug up on the internet, because it is communist controlled the side effects are like aspirin. But if you look at the paperwork that comes with it....it stress the heart and those with hypertension and can cause liver damage.

Does anyone know of anyone on the forum that has died? After all it is an international forum.
I wonder to some degree if it is fashionable to say you have had Covid.
Some say that the virus affects people differently like...
Head cold Covid or stomach / intestinal Covid? My understanding it that it is respiratory...lungs....heart sometimes
I told my son that my little pinky was stiff and I thought it was Covid.

Number one, you have to know that the whole point is to control people with fear.
The lock-downs are more about disrupting our society and destroying the economy...Why?
The lock-down may prevent you from going to work or general shopping...but getting out for groceries, prescriptions, and general necessities never stopped. There is no time-out from Covid to make you safe while you do these things
The government could not have been serious about a lock-down unless they had a plan to deliver necessities to the public.
It is all a farce and there are countries that are doing better than we are without this supposed shutdown or social distancing.

Reactions: Taken