I've just had my first dose of Covid vaccine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At least 55 people have died in the US after receiving coronavirus vaccine, according to federal database

I'll be the last one in line to get the vaccine. I keep wondering if they will eventually make the vaccine mandatory in the US. Take it or lose your job. Take it or you can't fly on a plane. Take it or you can't stay at a hotel etc..

I think so... WE bent the rules, then America and Europe bent them further, now Australia looks set to force the vax, then it will be back to u guys to bend the rules even more... This is the new normal now

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But what is of sure note...
The experimentation on antivaxxers is going to be a foregone conclusion.
You are going to be hunted down, trapped and experimented on like a rhesis monkey.

Guys like you are going to be in short supply...

Premature celebrations mate. While u celebrate the immoral acts of the authorities i will be gone, unseen, off the grid...

Trying to find me will be useless and risky. I will be well protected and well hidden...
Im like the predator...

j1QbMeB.gif

Man... Even Apollo Creed is afraid of me...

T7G7zc.gif

They can't see me...

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The relationship between RNA and DNA and cellular modification is important because this is how all of this works.
One of the reasons that doctors do not give antibiotics for viruses is because, you cannot kill a virus because it is not a living organism. And you have probably heard the phrase that viruses have to run their course...what they are saying is that the body, the immune system has to recognize the virus as a threat and deal with it by absorpion...it eats it.

So in the past the influenza vaccines were incubated in eggs, the T cell type environment allows them to replicate. And the intent was to educate the immune system about the threat of the virus. Now its effectiveness I think was mostly successful. I do not do flu shots but I have had dozens of vaccinations. I have walked between six men with "air injection guns" and get shots in the shoulder. But not no more.

This so called vaccine uses a different process...it uses more or less the same process as the virus itself. Now there is no reason for this. The immune system can be educated for the Covid virus....just like influenza. As we can see most young children are immune to it and herd immunity is happening all the time. Have you ever heard that kids are germ bags...lol...sniffle noses... There immune systems are developing and you would think that this would make them more vulnerable to the Covid virus, but it does not, as is well known. Their immune systems are different, alertness and active, designed to be self educated. Kids pass stuff back and forth all the time....even Covid type viruses ....snot...snot is an acid / salt goo that encapsulates and neutralizes the viruses ability to communicate and carries it out of the body.

[Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are known to cause illnesses ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).]

So anyway, their choice to mess with genetics instead of educating the immune system is suspicious. It drives genetic change at the cellular level. It is a very dangerous way to address the virus. Military antidotes to biological weapons are designed to act swiftly against super strains of modified viruses, but are dangerous. Also the practice of double vaccinations is also suspicious. They want to be sure of something. And that something will become apparent eventually. Vaccines do come in different forms but this one is different than all the rest.
Well said. And I agree, red flags should go off when one realizes this particular vaccine affects the unique blueprint of the individual injected.
There's something wrong with that. And there also is something behind it. Because mRNA vaccines , as mentioned already, have been in the experimental stage since the 80's. And in all this time they have never before been approved for release to the public.

Until now.

Red flags all over the place when after nearly nearly 40 years that which has never been permitted to be released to the public suddenly is.
And we're suppose to accept that this vaccine was rushed thorough so as to address this pandemic and, as is typical of nefarious government plotting, excused as, for the public good.

Reactions: Grailhunter

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least 55 people have died in the US after receiving coronavirus vaccine, according to federal database

I'll be the last one in line to get the vaccine. I keep wondering if they will eventually make the vaccine mandatory in the US. Take it or lose your job. Take it or you can't fly on a plane. Take it or you can't stay at a hotel etc..
I think that is very likely. Government won't mandate the vaccine. However, they'll insure that businesses in league with the government, are licensed to operate, or take to the air, or rails, or seas, by the government, will make proof of vaccination compulsory. Compliance reliance.

I'll never get in line for the vaccine. People died from getting the prior flu vaccines. And those deaths made news. Now we're suppose to swallow hook, line, and sinker, that this vaccine is absolutely safe? When this flu virus, as we're being led to believe, is potentially lethal? Like other flu strains have potential to be depending on a persons state of health and age.

The one's very susceptible to this Covid-19? Those who Vape, and particularly the young in that number.

Reactions: mailmandan

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said. And I agree, red flags should go off when one realizes this particular vaccine affects the unique blueprint of the individual injected.
There's something wrong with that. And there also is something behind it. Because mRNA vaccines , as mentioned already, have been in the experimental stage since the 80's. And in all this time they have never before been approved for release to the public.

Until now.

Red flags all over the place when after nearly nearly 40 years that which has never been permitted to be released to the public suddenly is.
And we're suppose to accept that this vaccine was rushed thorough so as to address this pandemic and, as is typical of nefarious government plotting, excused as, for the public good.

Collecting DNA...

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Collecting DNA...
Oh yes! And that started long before this vaccine push. "Ancestry DNA"....and commercials such as that set the DNA harvesting program off.
And people fall for it every single day. Some even gift the packets for Christmas and Birthday (irony) presents.

And if you give blood? There too.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes! And that started long before this vaccine push. "Ancestry DNA"....and commercials such as that set the DNA harvesting program off.
And people fall for it every single day. Some even gift the packets for Christmas and Birthday (irony) presents.

And if you give blood? There too.

Oh yes...have seen the repeated genealogy push, and "Gift" giving crapola. Sold like a great thing...if not sharing records with Govt...suspect it won't be long.
Didn't think about blood donating...but no matter, I keep mine!
Agree, thousands fall for it.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes...have seen the repeated genealogy push, and "Gift" giving crapola. Sold like a great thing...if not sharing records with Govt...suspect it won't be long.
Didn't think about blood donating...but no matter, I keep mine!
Agree, thousands fall for it.
Has your cell phone offered your log-on security to access it using your fingerprint, or facial scan , yet?
My bank's online app has already offered the fingerprint log-on.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has your cell phone offered your log-on security to access it using your fingerprint, or facial scan , yet?
My bank's online app has already offered the fingerprint log-on.

My phone is old, used minimally. Never do up dates. Don't do business online. People are so prying nosy.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I suspect airlines will lose business. I don't fly anymore; since your Option was be xrayed or be molested.
I suspect hotels will also lose business, and the job thing, might turn into a money making deal for Attorneys.
I also suspect more people doing business without sleeping with corrupt government.
I hope more parents withdraw their children out of public schools and School them at home.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect airlines will lose business. I don't fly anymore; since your Option was be xrayed or be molested.
I suspect hotels will also lose business, and the job thing, might turn into a money making deal for Attorneys.
I also suspect more people doing business without sleeping with corrupt government.
I hope more parents withdraw their children out of public schools and School them at home.
I foresee in my lifetime abolition of home schooling, which has been tried in the recent past already, and parochial schools.

I haven't boarded a plane in awhile. I object to the notion the airlines are now empowered to insure we see flying on any given carrier is a privilege that is afforded by the individuals working on that particular carrier. And not merely a right given the ticket allows boarding without any preconceived notions we must meet with the approval of the servants on board, or else we'll be ejected and not uncommonly, handled by airport police to that end.

Years ago I remember reading a woman was ejected from a flight while still at the gate because someone aboard objected to the message on her tee shirt. I kid you not, I had to read the byline of the reporter to make sure I wasn't reading an article shared from Pravda.

Then I read of a TSA agent abusing a paraplegic child in a wheelchair at the security check point by intending to take apart his wheelchair. The caretaker of the child, this was all captured on someones phone, informed the agent the child was a paraplegic, and that not withstanding, the TSA agent can be seen demanding the child stand up so he can check the cushion beneath him.
Clearly, you don't have to be intelligent to work for the TSA.

That kind of thing is reprehensible. I look forward to the day when a long serving senator or even better, a member of SCOTUS, is accosted by TSA. Think anything will change then? Likely not. But how likely is that to even happen when they have the money to fly private. Well, some of them. Kerry is going to resort to private flights now after he endured the resounding cascade of passenger voices shouting at him, "TRAITOR!TRAITOR!TRAITOR!" on a flight right after he allowed The Steal to move through Congress.
Graham suffered the same when in public as well.

Good! They earned it. Better that than the legal remedy.
For now.

Reactions: Taken

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
A quick note to those who don't want to take the vaccine,.. fine! Don't take it! It's your choice! However, please leave the rest of us who might, or have taken it alone.

That is the same thing people ask us to do about sharing the gospel. So be it. My mouth is closed.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
If you choose to look at it that way, then every time you take an aspirin for a headache, you're in a "test trial". Because you never know if to will work on that particular headache or not. It's a way of looking at medicine, but it makes any distinctions between 'new' and 'old' treatments meaningless.

Did you know that most vaccines in this country are free? And in Wales all medical prescriptions are free. There are no suspicious connotations attached to that fact.

Yes there are. One would question anything free especially when they are pressured to take it.
Did you know drug dealers give drugs for free to kids on the street to get them hooked?

Reactions: WaterSong and Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the same thing people ask us to do about sharing the gospel. So be it. My mouth is closed.
They ask many things of the christains , but a lamb one wont hear or do anything that contradicts God .
Yep .
Plus when i also warn against the vaccine , its not out of spite , anger , nor do i condemn one person who takes it .
I just warn , cause i see its bad news . And out of love i must warn them , PLEASE do not take this shot .
Some are seriously gonna regret taking this shot some time down the road . But by then its a waiting game .
Better none touch it is all i can say . As for the gospel and sound bibilical doctrine , They cant silence the lambs .
Cause no matter the cost of saying it , the lambs see it as only gain to suffer for JESUS . SO
yeah eventually they gonna just have to convince the world its time to get rid of us .
If we read the bible , we knew this was coming . OH but dont fear a thing that they can do to us .
Forgive those who do evil to us , but NEVER conform to their evil . The LORD is with the lambs .
AND THAT , HE , IS all we need . Now let the LORD be praised my friend .

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
They ask many things of the christains , but a lamb one wont hear or do anything that contradicts God .
Yep .
Plus when i also warn against the vaccine , its not out of spite , anger , nor do i condemn one person who takes it .
I just warn , cause i see its bad news . And out of love i must warn them , PLEASE do not take this shot .
Some are seriously gonna regret taking this shot some time down the road . But by then its a waiting game .
Better none touch it is all i can say . As for the gospel and sound bibilical doctrine , They cant silence the lambs .
Cause no matter the cost of saying it , the lambs see it as only gain to suffer for JESUS . SO
yeah eventually they gonna just have to convince the world its time to get rid of us .
If we read the bible , we knew this was coming . OH but dont fear a thing that they can do to us .
Forgive those who do evil to us , but NEVER conform to their evil . The LORD is with the lambs .
AND THAT , HE , IS all we need . Now let the LORD be praised my friend .

Amen. Thank You friend.
This whole topic reminded me of the sores on those who take the mark in Rev.
Sounds a lot like taking a vaccine and experiencing side effects.
Blessings brother.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes there are. One would question anything free especially when they are pressured to take it.
Did you know drug dealers give drugs for free to kids on the street to get them hooked?
That's being over-cynical. The context is different - the Government isn't some total stranger coming up to us on the street. We know the history of our NHS, and the philosophy behind it. And as someone else as pointed out, it isn't "something for nothing" anyway - it gets paid for by our taxes. So there's a real sense in which we, the people, own it.
Seems like the Government cannot win. If they charged us for the vaccine, they'd be "making obscene amounts of money" out of us. Since they're giving it away, they're "trying to get us hooked". I'm not impressed by either argument.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. Thank You friend.
This whole topic reminded me of the sores on those who take the mark in Rev.
Sounds a lot like taking a vaccine and experiencing side effects.
Blessings brother.

Observe:
•Some ooooh, yeah, Vac me! All in. Choice.
•Some, skeptical reports, deubious background history of pushers for Vac, failed Vacs, Death Certificates Falsely reporting, reports of non-Optional Forcing, discussions and linking to reports....

And then Observe, the reactions, of the oooooh yeah, Vac me....;
"You're blood thirsty, anti-Vaccine, shaming, trying to prevent, want to murder, cynical...blah, blah, blah"

LOL... Nothing new ...
If you don't agree;
If you give reasoning of why you don't agree;
All of a sudden...what "YOU" believe...
Is no longer "ABOUT YOU"...
It's "Twisted"..."the BE ABOUT "THEM"...
And then "the barrage of THEM Namecalling"!

It's a Tactic called "psychological manipulation".

We've been Observing this "TACTIC" for years. The "guys" sitting in "power positions", with their "so called" "esteemed University Degrees", "having been taught by "psychological manipulators"...Psychology Classes, Political Science Classes...exalting "each-other" with Accolades...AS IF, the world should TAKE NOTICE..."THEY are to BE TRUSTED"...above all things!

The funny part; is when "they" ARE the ones espousing TO the General Public and those of the General Public who fall for their (Deceiving Tactic) Hook, Line and Sinker...
They HAVE captured them, with zero resistance.
The really funny part is; The captured, ATTEMPT, to "espouse" what a "great" thing the "master manipulators preach"...
And WHEN "challenged"...to why it's "so great"...they don't know...
•They can only resort to, Name-calling!

"Bigot, Liar, Homophobe, Hater, blah, blah, blah..."

The expectation, is a "Deflection Tactic"... because they are "not equipped" to recognize THEY have been "psychologically manipulated"; So turn the Tide...DEFLECT to namecalling, So the other will immediately begin "defending themselves" against the names so called.

That ship has sailed!
I know what I am, and what I believe and WHY....
I know, and immediately recognize "psychological manipulation tactics" and "deflective tactics".
An others "Deflective" name-calling, does not Define me, nor require a Defense from me....
It's moot!

•This World wide "FEAR" hoax...is years in the making...Brilliant!
Focus on the "Number ONE FEAR of the population at Large".... "DEATH"
Death, Death, Death....

24-7 death numbers, death reports, death numbers, death numbers...
Are ya Scared? Maybe your family, your Friends, maybe YOU!!!
It's coming to your country, county, city, Door-Step!!!! FEAR, Fear, Fear!!!

• Oh...LOOKIE here...the very ones who orchestrated and unleash this Fear...have a Fix! LOL. :D
Hurry, hurry, get your FIX...it's FREE!! o_O
Hurry, hurry, DEATH is at your Doorstep!

Isn't it miraculous...common FLU ... numbers are unusually DOWN this year!
And of the USUAL 7,000+ deaths in the USA EVERY DAY, from People ailing from cancers, old age, murders, accidents....
" they all died of the"... mysterious;
DEATH;
the People have NOT ONE SENCE (seeing, smelling, tasting, hearing, touching)...of common verification.

Ya, well...Some people are NOT easily "psychologically manipulated"...
(You know..."the haters"...LOL)
And those Christian "groups"...the ones wHO ALREADY ARE "prepared IN Christ" that DO NOT FEAR DEATH... well...
Nothing to DO but "BAD-Mouth Them"....
•And THEN "follow" CCP protocol....
Round them up;
Burn their Religious materials/books;

Separate them from family;
Put them in "Re-Education" camps;
If you CAN reeducate them;
...put them to work.
If you CANNOT reeducate them;
...Eliminate...virus fault death!
Win-Win...

•Not particularly a NEW orchestrated phenomenon tactic. But very Effective for Centuries on Native and Uneducated Persons.

Transparency ... Yep...nothing New!
Some OLD Tactics...rotation of Players.

•Some choose to TRUST the "watchman"...

Isa 56:
[
10] His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

•In a nutshell...TRUST God.

I Cor 14:
[38] But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: teamventure

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I foresee in my lifetime abolition of home schooling, which has been tried in the recent past already, and parochial schools.

•Some of the Several States have already enacted legislation that Requires "institution", Schooling for Children!
•Some of the Several States have "via Legal Jargon", defined "homeschooling"...AS;
A child Schooled AT HOME...with a:
"State Approved Curriculum"
"State Approved Workspace"
"State Approved "teacher"
"State Approved inspections"
"State Required Reporting to the State"!

•Then there ARE Some of the Several States, whereby the Parent can "School their child at home...without the Governments permission or involvement!"
Gee...what a NOVEL IDEA!!! Parents Actually being "responsible" for their own children!

The KEY to ^ That method...(whereby, a parent makes that choice)...is to never enroll them in the first place....OR procedurally...UNENROLL...Withdraw...them Officially! Or they will remain "enrolled"...and then the Parent and child "charged" with Truancy.

There are some things/protective guidelines a Parent attempting should know...if unenrolling to School at Home. What to Expect from the Schools reaction...and how avoid their backlash and how to properly deal for your desired outcome.

Been there done that. "Keep in mind"... no need to DEFLECT to the Obvious...they are SERVANTS, not your dictator...
They are trying to "protect" an influx of "money"... Period...(by your child's "head-count")...Nothing to do with the child's "best interest"!!