I've just had my first dose of Covid vaccine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
covid-vaccine-jokes-26-5fad5a6ee75d5__700.jpg

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Deborah_ , I had the Oxford vaccine on Wednesday. I was fine that day but the following day I felt ‘ yuk ‘ and had no energy , that lasted for about 24hours, then I started to feel much better, but still a bit tired. Back to my usual self today. My dad had his this morning. Hope you don’t feel too bad tomorrow xx
Rita

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Deborah_ , I had the Oxford vaccine on Wednesday. I was fine that day but the following day I felt ‘ yuk ‘ and had no energy , that lasted for about 24hours, then I started to feel much better, but still a bit tired. Back to my usual self today. My dad had his this morning. Hope you don’t feel too bad tomorrow xx
Rita
Thanks Rita

I felt a bit "flu-ey" last night (about 10 hours after the vaccination), so I took some Paracetamol and went to bed. I feel fine this morning. I've had worse reactions to other vaccines.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had worse reactions to other vaccines.
"Other vaccines" (from way back) were not bogus vaccines. Therefore those who have been vaccinated recently are still required to behave as though they are contagious. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FARCE!

Here’s Why Vaccinated People Still Need to Wear a Mask
"The new vaccines will probably prevent you from getting sick with Covid. No one knows yet whether they will keep you from spreading the virus to others — but that information is coming."

In other words there is ZERO protection from these bogus vaccines. How can you spread "the virus" when you were not even injected with it?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No Enoch, the vaccine is to help me and Deborah to tackle covid if we get it. Just like the flu vaccine.
You know, the ‘ real ‘ virus that is all around us in the U.K.
The one that I am witnessing at work and within the local community,in our real worlds, not the one that you can’t see because you are not here. You want to believe what you want to believe go right ahead and let’s hope that God doesn’t decide to bring the new strain, which is more contagious, closer to you.
Many who didn’t believe this was real are beginning to see a different picture now because they are also seeing it first hand, with many it’s too late and they have paid with their own lives.
Take your assumptions and go and annoy someone else because your sounding,like many others, like a warped record on the wrong speed ! You don’t have to have the vaccine, so just don’t, but stop whining about it. We have had the vaccine, so give it a rest !
Rita

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Enoch, the vaccine is to help me and Deborah to tackle covid if we get it. Just like the flu vaccine.
You know, the ‘ real ‘ virus that is all around us in the U.K.
The one that I am witnessing at work and within the local community,in our real worlds, not the one that you can’t see because you are not here. You want to believe what you want to believe go right ahead and let’s hope that God doesn’t decide to bring the new strain, which is more contagious, closer to you.
Many who didn’t believe this was real are beginning to see a different picture now because they are also seeing it first hand, with many it’s too late and they have paid with their own lives.
Take your assumptions and go and annoy someone else because your sounding,like many others, like a warped record on the wrong speed ! You don’t have to have the vaccine, so just don’t, but stop whining about it. We have had the vaccine, so give it a rest !
Rita

Im glad that yall have more comfort with the vaccine. I pray for yalls good health. I don't believe God brings new strains or the virus to begin with though...sickness isnt of God. Healing is of God. I pray for healing in all ways for everyone in this season.

Yall have a good day.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps I should say ‘allows ‘- sorry Mayflower but I am so sick and tired of the same responses from certain people on here. I have just watched 13 die in the space of two weeks from the virus, locally we all know people who have died now. That’s my own reality.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Other vaccines" (from way back) were not bogus vaccines. Therefore those who have been vaccinated recently are still required to behave as though they are contagious. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FARCE!

"The new vaccines will probably prevent you from getting sick with Covid. No one knows yet whether they will keep you from spreading the virus to others — but that information is coming."

In other words there is ZERO protection from these bogus vaccines. How can you spread "the virus" when you were not even injected with it?

I suggest you read your own quote. "No one knows yet..."
It doesn't follow that the vaccine is 'bogus' - we know that it stops people from getting seriously ill, and that alone makes it worth having. Nor does the vaccine itself make you infectious. But if a vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, it's still possible that they could pass it on to someone else even if they themselves are protected (we know that this happens with certain viruses). It's because of the uncertainty that they're asking people to keep wearing masks for the time being - until we have more information.

Reactions: Josho and Pearl

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps I should say ‘allows ‘- sorry Mayflower but I am so sick and tired of the same responses from certain people on here. I have just watched 13 die in the space of two weeks from the virus, locally we all know people who have died now. That’s my own reality.

Sorry for your loss. The answers seem so unclear on everything right now. So when that is the case, you just have to do the next right thing as each of us has determined in our hearts...I think the only wrong answer at this point, is leaving God out of the decision. Even if a Christian unintentionally sinned, we are still under grace...people just want to protect their families. I have decided against the vaccine. And hopefully it is not made mandatory.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And I know two people who have died from it. That's the reality.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for your loss. The answers seem so unclear on everything right now. So when that is the case, you just have to do the next right thing as each of us has determined in our hearts...I think the only wrong answer at this point, is leaving God out of the decision. Even if a Christian unintentionally sinned, we are still under grace...people just want to protect their families. I have decided against the vaccine. And hopefully it is not made mandatory.
I have no problem with what anyone else decides Mayflower, sadly others don’t seem to be able to respect other people’s decisions , they seem to presume that you don’t pray, don’t seek guidance and are wrong because of what they think they know.
Rita

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im glad that yall have more comfort with the vaccine. I pray for yalls good health. I don't believe God brings new strains or the virus to begin with though...sickness isnt of God. Healing is of God. I pray for healing in all ways for everyone in this season.

Yall have a good day.
Indeed, Sister, all healing is of God, whether it is what people want to call a miracle or it is through the efforts of physicians.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Mayflower

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Numbers 21:6 "And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died."
Numbers 21:7 "Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people."
Numbers 21:8 "And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live."
Numbers 21:9 "And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived."

there is nothing new under the sun, that same serpent, is on a pole today... the medical emblem. and the same prayer is today, TRUST GOD IN YOUR DOCTOR. else stay bitten.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Numbers 21:6 "And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died."
Numbers 21:7 "Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people."
Numbers 21:8 "And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live."
Numbers 21:9 "And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived."

there is nothing new under the sun, that same serpent, is on a pole today... the medical emblem. and the same prayer is today, TRUST GOD IN YOUR DOCTOR. else stay bitten.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

WOW love this.

Reactions: teamventure