jessioverbey

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jessioverbey

Jan 9, 2007
anyone here that knows brokencrusader? he's a good friend of mine. he's the one who told me about this page. i'm a minister's kid and i need some help with talking to other christians, and he's helped me out some, and i'm greatful to him for introducing me to "cb". thanks brokencrusader. and i can't wait to meet more people thru here. i can be reached thru here or anyone of you may email me at [email protected]. look forward to meeting and getting to chat with other christians.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hello jessioverbeyI am kriss one of the moderators here at CB broken crusader is a great guy a blessing here to CB I am very glad he told you about us you can just feel free to jump on the board antwhere or private message us with personal questions if you like anyway good to have join usGod blesskriss

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
Welcome JessioverbeyHope you'll jump in and join any topic!
smile.gif

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any friend of BC is always a friend of mind!
smile.gif
Apologize that I did not get to this thread sooner, but I missed this one somehow. Welcome to CB!