Jesus Christ Appreciation Thread!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 8, 2007
Just A thread to Give Jesus Christ Glory!I don't know if there's a thread like this, but Each day count your blessings and Post them on here.*I was able to wake up*I had food to supply energy*I had Milk to Drink and keep my body Hydrated*I'm free to shout for the Lord*I still have a job, while others complain I'm glad I'm not unemployed*My family members are still alive, meaning those who have yet accept Jesus Christ, Truly, can now ACCEPT HIM into their lives*I get to tell you all I love you cause I have Christ in meCount your blessings ONE BY ONEI'm on Fire so much that I can't even stack them, just if one comes up to post it on here. LOL I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST! THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATONING BLOOD!!!!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Tat;37983)
I would reply with something quite humorous and amusing to this but to be blatantly honest with you....it supplies the laughter by itself.
Who would consider an opinion of an unbeliever anyway? And one that is probably a troll at that. Don't you have something better to do, like plugging your computer into the 220v outlet? (Probably already did that)
biggrin.gif

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
LOL C'mon now TIM LOLThis aint what this thread is for LOL
well, at least I see that this person did not plug their computer into the 220v outlet yet.
biggrin.gif
OK...... appreciation post for Christ forthcoming......

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
OK.... here's my post, and it's #7 in this thread (the perfect number).I am thankful, too for all the things that the Lord has given to me, it's way more than I ever dreamed of having. But that is just the surface. After all, material things are just temporal blessings. But I learned in the bible that the material reflects the spiritual world. Therefore, it puts me in a frame of mind to be thankful. I give offerings to the Lord, and we never lacked, but always had in abundance. Now for the spiritual. He saved me, and let me understand more and more of the scripture regarding not only this, but the scheme of things. I always loved science and I have a technology degree and a minor in mathematics. The bible has mathematical code in it that is another reassuring thing that shows it's the Word of God. I am familiar with a lot of technology, and built all our computers in this house. Programming is interesting, but nothing exceeds it like the bible. It is simply ingenious for that many authors to agree over the vast number of years it was written which is statistically impossible for man to do.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
May I add one more......I am thankful for scientists that attested to God and His works. I praise the Lord every time I read works by them.Albert Einstein, one of the most revered figureheads in the science world, acknowledged God by saying that "God does not play dice with the Universe." He almost makes the beauty of the creation explained in such a way that it becomes sort of spiritual.Sir Isaac Newton, the inventor of calculus actually praised God by writing more works on religion than science (which is something the Godless-minded world would rather cover up). I always say, anyone who would "invent" calculus to solve their problems can't be all bad.
biggrin.gif
Praise be to God and Jesus for such testimonies outside the conventional Christian world!

Mikey

Jan 22, 2008
I thank God for giving us work so we can survive. and for sound and music and instruments and the Bible and wisdom I thank God for wisdom and understanding most of all and self control
biggrin.gif
:D

stlizzy

Feb 6, 2008
I praise the Lord because He is patient, and was so patient with me, and because He IS and WAS and WILL ALWAYS be and my heart is so glad to be able to worship Him.

slipstream

Feb 12, 2008
I had a Stroke, Lost of Job, have now lost my benifits, have no money coming in and live on my saving. Trying to find somesort of work is hard when medical problems effect me, and no employer want to know.But i am alive and that i am thankful, i have a lovely wife which I am thankful, and i can walk again which I am thankful.I have not questioned why this happend, Gods got a purpose for me which could be making me in to a better person who knows, or a stronger person.This has not turned me away from him but brought me closes to him.

kentots

Feb 20, 2008
I'm thankful that no matter how hard life gets, no matter how much wrong I get myself into. The Lord is always there for me and will never give up on me.