Jesus in Islam

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims.

Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.

Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Reactions: Helen and GodsGrace

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Modern Christianity is thoroughly corrupt/satanic by past standards. It is easy to imagine Christians choosing Islam too save their souls.

One can’t just compare Jesus with current day Christians. One need to understand the dominant race in Christianity and their background, how they accepted this religion and how it impacted their daily lives.
Again evidence please?

I would remind you that prior to the islamic invassions All of the middle east was Christian.
So how did it change?
A double standard legal and tax system biased against non muslims plus pressure to conform had a big impact on conversion from nominal Christianity to nominal Islam.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
The Quran contains at least 109 verses
Yes, my dear brother

This is a good question.

Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

Different teams

Shiites and other

The Christian and Jewish (Zionist)

this

The basis of terrorism in the world

Jihad is Completely different

Yes, my dear brother

This is a good question.

- At the beginning of the Islamic Dawa

There is no fighting

Peaceful invitation to the oneness of God

Legislation to fight

Came after an polytheists attack

On the blood and symptoms and Muslim money

Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example

If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force

What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But

You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But

The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

The True Message of Islam youtube

Terrorism and Jihad YouTube

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Again evidence please?

I would remind you that prior to the islamic invassions All of the middle east was Christian.
So how did it change?
A double standard legal and tax system biased against non muslims plus pressure to conform had a big impact on conversion from nominal Christianity to nominal Islam.
Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus’ values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus’ values better than Christians.

1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.

Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

3. Jesus taught his disciples to offer the greeting of “Peace” (Luke 10:5), and then set the example: “Peace be with you” (Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26). Who continues this practice to this day, Christians or Muslims? “Peace be with you” is the meaning of the Muslim greeting, “Assalam alaikum.” Interestingly enough, we find this greeting in Judaism as well (Genesis 43:23, Numbers 6:26, Judges 6:23, I Samuel 1:17 and I Samuel 25:6).

Religious Practices

1. Jesus was circumcised (Luke 2:21). Paul taught it wasn’t necessary (Rom 4:11 and Gal 5:2). Muslims believe it is.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:8). Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

3. Jesus didn’t give or take usury, in compliance with the Old Testament prohibition (Exodus 22:25). Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament and the Quran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economies of most Christian countries, however, are structured upon usury.

4. Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?

Practices of Worship

1. Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

2. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

3. Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:8), and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

4. Jesus made pilgrimage for the purpose of worship, as all Orthodox Jews aspire to do. The Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is well known, and is alluded to in the Bible (see The First and Final Commandment).

Matters of Creed

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

One wonders what happened between the practices of the first generation of Jesus’ followers and the Christians of modern day. At the same time, we have to respect the fact that Muslims exemplify Jesus’ teachings more than Christians do. Furthermore, we should remember that the Old Testament foretold three prophets to follow. John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were numbers one and two, and Jesus Christ himself predicted the third and last. Hence, both Old and New Testaments speak of a final prophet, and we would be amiss if we didn’t consider that final prophet to be Muhammad, and the final revelation to be that of Islam

It is a common misconception with some non-Muslims that Islam would not have millions of adherents all over the world, if it had not been spread by the use of force.
it was the inherent force of truth, reason and logic that was responsible for the rapid spread of Islam.
Islam has always given respect and freedom of religion to all faiths. Freedom of religion is ordained in the Quran itself:
“There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.” (Quran 2:256)

This from your point of view
1-Dhimmi
Pay Jizyah

Muslim
Pay zakat and charity and feed the needy ... And so on

Dhimmi
Do not join the Islamic Army

Muslim defends dhimmi life and property and land

Dhimmi can repair places of worship

Non-Muslim dont need to pay tax like Muslim give zakat. They have to pay general country tax. A Muslim can give zakat or pay tax for non-Muslim in a Islam dominated country.
2. The Jizya, which is a form of tax, only levied upon able-young-healthy working men (unlike western taxes, it doesn't apply to women or anyone else) - happens only after you've been in a state of war. (Not to mention that; I'm pretty sure if I didn't pay my taxes in a secular country I'd be sent to jail.)

If you're not a "people of the book" then you're still taxed, but as a Mu'ahid (someone who has a covenant with Muslims) and again, it only applies, to young, healthy, working men who can afford to pay it.

As the Prophet(pbuh) said;

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

The Prophet said. "Whoever killed a Mu'ahid (a person who is granted the pledge of protection by the Muslims) shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelt at a distance of forty years (of traveling)." Volume 9. Book 83. Number 49

Why do non-muslims have to pay Jizyah tax under Islamic ...
upload_2018-3-31_12-43-20.jpeg

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
1. Bible Says that God is not Man

The Bible says:

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man…”

Hosea 11:9 “...For I am God, and not man...”

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible:

John 8:40 “…a man who has told you the truth…”

Acts 2:22 “Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.”

Acts 17:31 “He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed”

1. Tim. 2:5 “…the man Christ Jesus.”

God is not a man, but Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was a man, therefore, Jesus was not God.

2. The Bible Says that God Is Not a Son of Man

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man...nor a son of man…”

The Bible often calls Jesus “a son of man” or “the son of man.”

Matthew 12:40 “…so will the son of man be…”

Matthew 16:27 “For the son of man is going to come…”

Matthew 28 “…until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.”

Mark 2:10 “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority…”

John 5:27 “…because He is the son of man.”

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the “son of man” is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6; 2:8; 3:1; 3:3; 3:4; 3:10; 3:17; 3:25).

Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called “the son of man”, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called “son of man” specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a “son of man” according to the Bible.

3. The Bible Says that Jesus Denied He is God

Luke 18:19 Jesus spoke to a man who had called him “good,” asking him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.”

Matthew 19:17 And he said to him, “Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Jesus did not teach people that he was God. If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

4. The Bible Says that God is Greater than Jesus

John 14:28 “My Father is greater than I.”

John 10:29 “My father is greater than all.”

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

5. Jesus Never Instructed His Disciples to Worship Himself or the Holy Ghost, but God and God Only

Luke 11:2 “When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.”

John 16:23 “In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.”

John 4:23 “The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself. Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

6. The Bible Says that Jesus Recognized, Prayed, & Worshipped the Only True God

Jesus prayed to God with the words:

John 17:3 “…that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.”

Jesus prayed to God all night:

Luke 6:12 “he continued all night in prayer to God.”

…because:

Matthew 20:28: Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.

How did Jesus pray to God?

Matthew 26:39 ‘…he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father…”

Even Paul said:

Hebrews 5:7 “During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.”

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face with loud cries and petitions? Was it himself? Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to “the only true God.” Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“Truly, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (alone). This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:51

Sheikh Ahmed Deedat vs Sjoberg - Is Jesus God? [Debate]

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is not a man, but Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was a man, therefore, Jesus was not God.

You need to read further Yasoooo

John 8:54 Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."
57 "You are not yet fifty years old," they said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.
and
John 10:29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one."
31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"
33 "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Jesus the second person of the trinity, that is God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit,
identified himself as God and the jews recognised what he was claiming.

As God who became man by being born as a baby he was both God and man.
So he could worship and pray to his Father God.

It is because Jesus is God that he could pay for our sins.
No mere man can pay for another mans sins, but the perfect sinless Son of God could.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
look and listen very well

allah is one for Muslims , Jews and Christians....
But
Regrettably

Christian alter the message of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him upside down

from Uniformity to the Trinity

Distortion of the heavenly books ( the Torah and the Gospel )

This led to dissent and disagreement

And create a new teachings do not relate to the true teachings

Drinking blood , pork and drinking alcohol , adultery , lying ,...

Example
So look to the Prophet Muhammad , peace be upon him and his companions and all Muslims so far

Do not say Muhammad is God or the son of God

الرد على ادعاء تأليف القرآن من اجل ارباح مادية - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
“…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:
“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles” (Quran 2:87)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivLQeJ8_eU

Since there were so many sects in early Christianity, each with different beliefs about Jesus and with their own versions of the Bible, which one can we say was following the true teachings of Jesus?

It doesn’t make sense that God sends countless Prophets like Noah, Abraham and Moses to tell people to believe in one God, and then suddenly sends a radically different message of the Trinity which contradicts his previous Prophets teachings. It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, were following the true teachings of Jesus. This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Do not fool yourself

(67) O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.

So
What is the purpose of your presence on the surface of the earth?

What is the benefit of sending prophets and messengers?

You say I'm good I did it easily
But
Do not lie - do not commit adultery - do not eat pork - do not drink wine - and so
There are a lot of things do
Taboo in religions

You live the earth created by allah
Therefore
You must carry out his orders

I can simply explain to you
Example
You go to work every day
You know that there are rules and laws to work
If those laws violated
Will be expelled

Do you want to lose your job?

Such as this example of human life in this world

Should the human commitment to the teachings of God through the prophets and messengers
From Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them companions

Human life can not on the ground without God's teachings

What will he do after death?
- You must know that you will be asked in the Hereafter for all your words and actions

Must be prepared
If you want happiness and salvation in this world and the Hereafter
Through the unification of God and follow prophet, Muhammad peace be upon him, and that Isa(Jesus) Abd Allah and His Messenger

you must know

You alone will bear the results and consequences

after death

You are alone and no one else

allah is remain does not change or die

We change and die

And the laws of allah remain

Do not want to carry out God's orders

You are free to do that
so

do not die
, If you can

allah guide you

here like you said and why

جديد ذاكر نايك إذا كان الله قوياً فلماذا لا ينزل إلى الأرض بنفسه بدلاً من الأنبياء Zakr Naik

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil
And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
Surah Al-A'raf
----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin

After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone

أحمد ديدات يفضح الثالوث عل الملأ - YouTube

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Christian alter the message of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him upside down

from Uniformity to the Trinity

Distortion of the heavenly books ( the Torah and the Gospel )

This is a serious charge that you have made before.
Please supply your evidence.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think the Bible Scriptures were corrupted before the time of Muhammad or after?
(a) If you answer: "Before"…
(i) Do you believe the Qur’an would "confirm" a corrupted, unreliable book? (Surat 5:46; Surat 2:85)
(ii) Why does the Qur’an say, "Bring the Torah and read it" (Surat 3:93) if it was unreliable?
(iii) The Qur'an states that the Old and New Testament Scriptures were sent down as "guidance and light." (Surat 5:44-46) If these Scriptures were corrupted before the time of Muhammad, should not the Qur'an have declared them not as guidance for the faithful, but as leading them astray; not as light, but darkness?
(b) If you answer: "After"…
(i) If changes were made after Muhammad, how do you explain the fact that the Bibles we have today are translated from manuscripts which predate Muhammad by hundreds of years?
(ii) Did you know that by the time of Muhammad, the Scriptures of the Bible had already been translated into many languages and distributed throughout the civilized world? If a group of men in Muhammad’s time or later had wished to corrupt, change, or falsify the Holy Scriptures, they would have found it an impossible undertaking. The Bible was already distributed in Europe, Asia and Africa; translated into Latin, Greek, Coptic, Gothic, Syrianc, Æthiopic, Armenian, Georgian, etc… Today the New Testament is available in more than 2000 languages. Try to imagine a group of Muslims today who determine to falsify every copy of the Qur’an! Absurd! A. Why would they want to corrupt their revered book? B. It would be impossible for them to do so. Even if every copy of the Qur’an were lost or corrupted, its text could be reproduced from the quotations in the commentaries. So was/is the case with the Bible. Only more so.

Again please provide your evidence that the bible has been corrupted.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You say lying is wrong, yet Mohammed approved of it:-
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." ... (Sahih al-Bukhari 5.369, cf. the article on Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf for further details)
Muhammad clearly condoned dishonesty, as well as murder, when it suited his purposes.
Lying today
Imam Abu Hammid Ghazali says: "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible." (Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri, The Reliance of the Traveller, translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller, amana publications, 1997, section r8.2, page 745)
Note that Al-Ghazali is one of the most famous and respected Muslim theologians of all time.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
There are a lot of priests and monks are very good

allah save them

And send to them guidance

And opens their eyes to the truth and to convert to Islam

Publish the truth after recognition

And shed tears after the light of guidance an expression of joy

So God praise those priests and monks

110. You [true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] Are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'ruf (ie Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have faith, but most of them are Al-Fasiqun (disobedient to Allah - and rebellious against Allah's Command).
3. Surah Ale-Imran
You forgot the main thing

Doaa Prophet Abraham, peace be upon him

For the people of Mecca

129. "Our Lord! Send amongst them a Messenger of their own (and indeed Allah answered their invocation by sending Muhammad Peace be upon him ), who shall recite unto them Your Verses and instruct them in the Book (this Qur'an) and Al-Hikmah (full knowledge of the Islamic laws and jurisprudence or wisdom or Prophethood, etc.), and sanctify them. Verily! You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."
Surah Al-Baqarah

القس كانينجهام يحكى اسلامه على يد أحمد ديدات YouTube

كيف يكون محمد خاتم الرسل والمسيح سيعود مره اخرى بعده ؟ احمد ديدات YouTube

مقطع مؤثر- يوسف استس مع شاب مسيحي - مترجم YouTube
One principle in the true Gospel true Torahand the Holy Koran

53. Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah Az-Zumar

Go directly to the Creator

He asked for forgiveness and remorse and not to return to sin again

There is no intermediary to reveal his mistakes

And take an instrument for forgiveness from the church

This is a particular delusion

The most important thing is the Ten Commandments, which will lead you to Islam easily

thank you

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Someone told me

Thanks for sharing info, I know what your point is. I am just throwing my opinion.
One can’t just compare Jesus with current day Christians. One need to understand the dominant race in Christianity and their background, how they accepted this religion and how it impacted their daily lives.
Jesus was a Prophet, like Abraham, Moses and Muhammed peace be upon them.

The Christians of today's days are product of Roman Empire’s conveniently adoption of Jesus’ religion in 3rd century.
The Europeans had a mixed and scattered culture for thousands of years, with pagan beliefs and other fairy tales dominating the landscape.
With the advent of Christianity in Europe, the locals adopted the religion very quickly, as it did not confronted with their life styles and culture.

Under Constantine who imported (officially) the religion in Europe, Romans ensured that the new religion is in full compliance to their culture and rituals.
For example, during the counsel of Nicaea several aspects of belief systems were standardized before masses (of Europe, non-Semitics, Caucasians) can have a hold onto different version of Bible or common daily life practices of Orthodox Jews. The East Bazentine, new Roman Empire to the central Europe and pockets of other areas in North were mainly pagan at that time. So sculptures, divine figures, certain celebrations, festivities were part of their social life. Moral values were as good as any other region of that time (The middle-east that had Jewish population and influence on others were considered very conservatives, so you can imagine what was going on in Europe), drinking and pork eating was normal and commonly practiced.

So the importer of the new religion made sure that standards set by Bible for Isrealites must not collide with the relaxed (no restrictions) attitude of Europeans towards religion. They customized the religion to best suite the new tenants that eventually became the torch bearer of Christianity within few centuries. The original followers and preachers fell in the background and eventually forgotten. The religion totally changed and took new course where the founder died for the sins, giving followers clean chit to do whatever they do, keep His sculpture in Church, follow the re-branded customs of pagans with renewed stories linked to Jesus for every celebration and festivals, drink and eat pork as before and create excuses (from Jesus’ life) for everything that they do against the Ten Commandments.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
No
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

The best people in the past and present

he Is the best man walking with his feet on the ground

God says in the Holy Qur'an

Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(159) So by mercy from Allah, [O Muammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character

- Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)

- Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels

Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)

- Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning

- An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)

- Very high morals

- Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them

Although bad words from them and beyond the literature

- Did not drink the wine in his life

- Did not worship an idol ever

- Have not seen anything taboo

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):

The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,

"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him

I heard Allah's Apostle saying.

"By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):

Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)

and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding

for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,

"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection. "

Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379

- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

And a role model, just do not like everyone

In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions

-Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him

God says in the Holy Qur'an

(28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness

(21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often

This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vay0L6L

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
The limits of allah

Application and implementation

Not for discussion

229) These are the limits ordained by Allah, so do not transgress them. And whoever transgresses the limits ordained by Allah, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.).

God is a judge and if he overlooked sin without requiring payment for it he would be guilty of condoning that sin.

These laws of allah on Earth

Example

See with me in the past

Moses, peace be upon him

Muslim

Governs

God's law

Punishable corrupt

So is the case

Guardian or ruler (real, not power-hungry)

Mandatory

To reform society

Example

Punishment for adultery

Mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel

Therefore

These limits of allah

But

Result of distortion

Deny the Jews and Christians

What happened to the Jews who worshiped the golden calf instead of God?

\\\

Yes. Lying is permitted in three circumstances :

When a person mediates between two disputing parties in order to reconcile between them, if reconciliation cannot be achieved in any other way.
When a man’s speaking to his wife, or a woman speaking to her husband, with regard to matters that will strengthen the ties of love between them, even if that is accompanied by exaggeration.
lying to enemies at times of war.

Hadiths regarding lying :

Um Kalthoom (may Allaah be pleased with her) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “He is not a liar who reconciles between people and conveys something good or says something good.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 2495).

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Lying is not permitted except in three cases: a man’s speaking to his wife to make her happy; lying at times of war; and lying in order to reconcile between people.’” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 1862; he said: it is a hasan hadeeth. See also Saheeh Muslim, 4717).

Ibn Shihaab – one of the narrators of the hadeeth – said: I did not hear of any concession being granted concerning anything that people call lies except in three cases: War, reconciling among people, and what a man says to his wife or a woman says to her husband.

Imam Ahmad (26731) narrated that Umm Kalthoom bint ‘Uqbah said: I never heard the Messenger of Allah grant a concession allowing any kind of lying except in three cases: a man who says something intending thereby to bring about reconciliation; a man who says something at the time of war; and a man talking to his wife or a woman talking to her husband. (Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah, 545)

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is a judge and if he overlooked sin without requiring payment for it he would be guilty of condoning that sin.

The penalty for sin is separation from God.

This is important how have your sins been paid for?

Yes. Lying is permitted in three circumstances :

God said lying is shirk and is not permitted.
There is not one rule for the jews, another rule for Christians, another rule for Muslims and another rule for pagans.

There is Only ONE set of rules as set out in the 10 commandments which we All must live by and be judged by.