Jesus is coming back to......?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Melinneum Reign comes before God does ALL the Judging
Hi superYes i agree...........but
smile.gif
At the Great white throne men are rendered according to their deeds...and the book of life is opened.Jesus said that he was coming again to render everyman according to his deeds...and his reward was with him.God has fixed a day where he will judge and the last day is it-when Jesus comes again.Here are some scriptures, which i think teach this clearly.JN 12He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. JN 6This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. 40 "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day." [2tim 4 I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: ][JUDEIt was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, "Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him." ][ROM 2But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who WILL RENDER TO EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS: 7 to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; 8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation ]So if God does all the judging after the millenium, and Jesus comes to do the judging at his coming, where does that place his coming?It places it after the millenium, which means the millenium is the gospel era. Blessed and happy are those who partake of the first ressurection (being born again) for the second death cant hurt us, Jesus took our punishment, which is the judgement, and we need not fear it. He has not appointed us to wrath but is patient ,not wanting any to perish, but all to come to repentance before Jesus comes back[ACTS 17"Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, 31 because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead." ]:study:God bless you all

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(Christina;52765)
Jeff No matter how many times you post this topic the answer is the same you can read it in chapter 20 of Rev.there is not a single verse above or in scripture that says there will Not be a 1000 year millieum all these verse's prove is that all this stuff will occur in Gods timeWhich me nor anyone else I know of denies.you are ignoring all the verse's that God gave us saying there is a millieum.you can post 500 verse's and it makes no difference to the fact. God says there is a millieum and tells us some of what will occur during it. Ignoring Gods Words because they they do not suit your belief does not change what it says.We are told we will ALL be changed into incoruptable bodies and Christ will reign right here on earth. 1Cr 15:50 ¶ Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 1Cr 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1Cr 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. We are changed not yet JUDGED that does not occur until the White throne Judgement after the Millieum.The question remains the same what do you do with Rev. 20 throw out the Entire chapter??
Christina, Much of what you have written is true, but there is more to this subject. Truely there is going to be a millennium. The millennium is the same as the thousand years that Satan is locked up in the abyss, Rev 20:1-3. At the end of the thusand years Satan will be loosed, and he will go out to try to mislead the nations again, Rev 20:7-10. The thousand years is the same as the Judgement Day mentioned many times in the Holy Scriptures, Matt 10:15, 11:22,24, 12:36. This same time period is also called the Last Day, where all those in the memorial tombs will come out, both the righteous and the unrighteous, John 5:28,29, Acts 24:15, John 11:24, 6:44. This resurrection is the general resurrection, where almost all those who have died will be resurrected into the Judgement Day. During the Judgement Day the ones resurrected will be judged by what they do during the Judgement Day, judged by what is in the Other Scrolls, Rev 20:12. The reason they are judged by the new scrolls is because when they died they were ACQUITTED from their past sins, because of giving the ultimated price for their sins, their life, Rom 6:7, 6:23. The ones brought back in the general resurrection will be judged by the ones brought back in the FIRST RESURRECTION, Rev 20:5,6. Notice that we are told that these cannot be harmed by the second death, which is the Lake of Fire, rev 2:11, 20:6. The reason that these cannot be harmed by the second death is because they have been made IMMORTAL at the time of their resurrection, 1Cor 15:51,54. At John 5:29 we can see a great difference between the ones resurrected there and the First Resurrection. Notice that in this resurrection some of these will end up with a resurrection of Judgement, meaning a condemnation to death, while the ones brought back in the First resurrection cannot die, because they are immortal. We are told in several scriptures that the ones of the First Resurrection will be Kings and Priests. These will be CO-Heirs of the Kingdom, with Jesus for the thousand years, Rev 20:4-6, 5:9,10, Rom 8:14-17. Jesus called this group a Little Flock,luke 12:32. Small indeed it is when compared with the ones coming back in the general resurrection. Consider how this small number is contrasted with the Great Crowd of people coming back, Rev 7:4 & 7:9. Notice the small group is numbered. 144,000, but the other, Great cannot be numbered. Same group is mentioned at Rev 14:1-5. They follow Jesus no matter where he goes, meaning: to heaven, John 14:, Heb 3:1, Col 1:5, 1Pet 1:3-5. NOW, The question arises; who will the ones in heaven with Jesus rule over, as Kings and Priests. The answer is: they will rule over all those brought back in the general resurrection, You see, there is two groups of people, earthly and heavenly. God's original purpose for earth is for it to be inhabited with perfect people, living forever. That purpose has not changed, Isa 45:18, 55:11, Gen 1:26-28. Very important, but usually overlooked is what we are told at Ps 37:29; The righteous will LIVE FOREVER on the earth. During the Thousand Year Judgement Day the earth will be brought to perfection and the people on earth will attain to the perfection that Adam had before the fall into sin, 1Tim 2:5.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(jtartar;63580)
(Christina;52765)
Jeff No matter how many times you post this topic the answer is the same you can read it in chapter 20 of Rev.there is not a single verse above or in scripture that says there will Not be a 1000 year millieum all these verse's prove is that all this stuff will occur in Gods timeWhich me nor anyone else I know of denies.you are ignoring all the verse's that God gave us saying there is a millieum.you can post 500 verse's and it makes no difference to the fact. God says there is a millieum and tells us some of what will occur during it. Ignoring Gods Words because they they do not suit your belief does not change what it says.We are told we will ALL be changed into incoruptable bodies and Christ will reign right here on earth. 1Cr 15:50 ¶ Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 1Cr 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1Cr 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. We are changed not yet JUDGED that does not occur until the White throne Judgement after the Millieum.The question remains the same what do you do with Rev. 20 throw out the Entire chapter??
Christina, Much of what you have written is true, but there is more to this subject. Truely there is going to be a millennium. The millennium is the same as the thousand years that Satan is locked up in the abyss, Rev 20:1-3. At the end of the thusand years Satan will be loosed, and he will go out to try to mislead the nations again, Rev 20:7-10. The thousand years is the same as the Judgement Day mentioned many times in the Holy Scriptures, Matt 10:15, 11:22,24, 12:36. This same time period is also called the Last Day, where all those in the memorial tombs will come out, both the righteous and the unrighteous, John 5:28,29, Acts 24:15, John 11:24, 6:44. This resurrection is the general resurrection, where almost all those who have died will be resurrected into the Judgement Day. During the Judgement Day the ones resurrected will be judged by what they do during the Judgement Day, judged by what is in the Other Scrolls, Rev 20:12. The reason they are judged by the new scrolls is because when they died they were ACQUITTED from their past sins, because of giving the ultimated price for their sins, their life, Rom 6:7, 6:23. The ones brought back in the general resurrection will be judged by the ones brought back in the FIRST RESURRECTION, Rev 20:5,6. Notice that we are told that these cannot be harmed by the second death, which is the Lake of Fire, rev 2:11, 20:6. The reason that these cannot be harmed by the second death is because they have been made IMMORTAL at the time of their resurrection, 1Cor 15:51,54. At John 5:29 we can see a great difference between the ones resurrected there and the First Resurrection. Notice that in this resurrection some of these will end up with a resurrection of Judgement, meaning a condemnation to death, while the ones brought back in the First resurrection cannot die, because they are immortal. We are told in several scriptures that the ones of the First Resurrection will be Kings and Priests. These will be CO-Heirs of the Kingdom, with Jesus for the thousand years, Rev 20:4-6, 5:9,10, Rom 8:14-17. Jesus called this group a Little Flock,luke 12:32. Small indeed it is when compared with the ones coming back in the general resurrection. Consider how this small number is contrasted with the Great Crowd of people coming back, Rev 7:4 & 7:9. Notice the small group is numbered. 144,000, but the other, Great cannot be numbered. Same group is mentioned at Rev 14:1-5. They follow Jesus no matter where he goes, meaning: to heaven, John 14:, Heb 3:1, Col 1:5, 1Pet 1:3-5. NOW, The question arises; who will the ones in heaven with Jesus rule over, as Kings and Priests. The answer is: they will rule over all those brought back in the general resurrection, You see, there is two groups of people, earthly and heavenly. God's original purpose for earth is for it to be inhabited with perfect people, living forever. That purpose has not changed, Isa 45:18, 55:11, Gen 1:26-28. Very important, but usually overlooked is what we are told at Ps 37:29; The righteous will LIVE FOREVER on the earth. During the Thousand Year Judgement Day the earth will be brought to perfection and the people on earth will attain to the perfection that Adam had before the fall into sin, 1Tim 2:5.First of all, Christina knows this already that Satan is locked up for a thousand years. I wonder who Satan truly is... he is THE AntiChrist.And no, no, and no, this post has confusions in it. The millennium is NOT, I repeat NOT the same as the Judgment Day. Read Revelation 20:11-13 correctly without any preconceived ideas of men.