JESUS IS RIGHT NOW SOUNDING HIS ALARM, SOMETHING HUGE IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE SUDDENLY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To conclude that 2Th 2:3 is falling away from the faith is as ludicrous as concluding that 2Th 2:3 is a falling away from Moses and the mosaic law (actually Act 21:21 would be the more responsible conclusion if we were going that route

All you are doing is justifying a re-defining of Apostasia. It means to apostatize from something. Those who "fall away" will be Apostates from the Christian faith, moving to the antichrist. There is no other acceptable interpretation.

Anyone who wants to take part in the apostasia, will definitely do so.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have there ever in history been false religions established that the people of God have turned to forsaking God?
Strong delusion. So much so even the elect will be tempted.
But us christians, no way, we're perfect. We don't follow after false gods or idols of any kind.
Our entire focus is on perfection. The cares of the world mean absolutely nothing at all to us.
We're really not good worldly customers playing right into the hands of big corporations.
We don't bare an arm and take poison just because they say we must.
We are invincible. We don't rely on our governments for anything. No stimulus checks or bail outs.
No tax cuts. Ofcourse we shun all these things and walk according to the Lord and his word.
Absolutely.

Apostacy began even before Jesus died on the cross.
Jhn 6:66
From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
Jhn 6:67
Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

We are living in a material world. Many people feel they can't survive without big brother government showing them the way.
I hear it everyday when I watch Washington Journal on C-Span.
Me me me me me me me me me me me.
On occasion there will be a true christian telling people, look this isn't the way. But not many are listening.
Look around you. How much faith do you see in action today?
How much humility and compassion? How much hospitality and empathy?

History repeats itself and I'm sorry to say but christians are not immune to the false promises of the devil.
In fact many believe in them and turn to them because they have NO faith.

Who will you vote for in the next election? Which one will be the messiah that will usher in peace and security?
It's all fake.
40 years they walked with God in the wilderness. And they still abandoned Him.
Something shiny, something new, a better answer... always looking in the wrong places.

The ultimate question is: Are you ready to die for Him?
It's a lot easier for people to walk away from God then it is the world.
And I'm seeing it every day.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are those who are actually seeking the real Truth, and they are coming under prosecution everyday.
Will they hold the line?
I'm praying they do.

2000 years the Lord has been giving and taking away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Lots of seeds on stony ground and among thorns. The cares of this world's ways creating conflicts with their ability to keep their faith.

The falling away started milliums ago. And continues until this day.
The more you are in tune with God's spirit, the clearer it becomes.
We are in the process of the sifting of the wheat and tares. That's why there is so much blatant division in the world.

We are not immune to deception. No one is immune to being tempted by what the world will offer. If we simply walk away.
Nebuchadnezzar built an idol. Told everyone to bow down and worship this image. If not they would be thrown into the fiery furnace.
Trials and tribulations.
This world built a universal system. Almost every country has given this beast power over our very lives.
They closed down our churches so we couldn't worship God.
They inflicted mandates that if you didn't conform you would lose your livelyhood.
They seperated us from our loved ones even though they were dying.
All for MONEY.
And they even tried bribery. Free fries, lottery tickets, being able to travel.
All a LIE.

Many fell for it because they feared being thrown into that fiery furnace.
Some like Daniel's friends held out and held on to their faith.

More people today trust their governments more than they do God.
Fear has taken hold. People afraid to speak the truth because they might be censored and punished for not falling down and worshipping this beast.

History repeats itself.
Be a Daniel.
Hugs

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can the Bride come to the wedding, if the Best Man of the Bridegroom and the Bridegroom has not taken his place?

If the Best Man and the Bridegroom are in place, then the Bride approaches.

The Devil is all to willing, to deceive you into thinking you know the order of events to come, but you don't give weight to the significance of the times.

Is the tribulation for the fathers, and not for the sons? Does the rapture save those in the past, but not in the future?

If you start with the Bride, start with the seven Churches; if you start with the world, start with the One the Lord has sent into the World (first the messenger, then the One sent).

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with portions of what you said. Revelation chapter 9:5, Jesus shortened the time to 5 month period. It isn't three and half years. Revelation chapter 13, those who don't worship antichrist, can't buy or sell. Revelation chapter 11, the two witnesses have 10 days preparations before antichrist arrives 6th trump in Jerusalem. The political one world system receives deadly wound near future. Satan as antichrist will heal deadly wound by establishing world peace, 6th trump. Its 5 month period. Anyone who doesn't worship antichrist,, stock up on food and water when you see the two witnesses in Jerusalem near future. Lot of people dont understand this. Daniel time line of 7 years was shortened to 5 months period. Read Revelation chapter 9:5. I documented this.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with portions of what you said. Revelation chapter 9:5, Jesus shortened the time to 5 month period. It isn't three and half years.

It was shortened to 42 months not 5 months. That again is Shepherd's chapel doctrine. It is not the shortened GT period. The 5 months is something different before the trib even starts and it's against satan's own not God's people.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ASKED THE LORD WHY I KEEP SEEING A BELL WHILE IN PRAYER.
JESUS said, "it is not a bell, it is an alarm"

I GOT IT, LIKE ALARM BELLS GOING OFF.

The Lord didn't tell me what event is coming but it must be huge for Jesus to be sounding the alarm.

ANOTHER WORD FROM THE LORD

There are millions of websites, forums and blogs all over the world where people are finding dimes.
Just go to any search engine and see for yourself.

Keep in mind the Lord can speak to us in a million different ways and He can even speak to us through a donkey.

THE LORD TOLD ME WHAT DIMES MEAN
The Lord says, "EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO SUDDENLY CHANGE ON A DIME"

I believe there will be a limited strike any day now that will suddenly change everything.

I believe the end result will suddenly bring about the NWO and a seven-year peace treaty in Israel.

Watch for our end-time prophet Elijah to suddenly make his appearance.

I believe whatever this major alarm is it will coincide with the Greatest move God in the history of the world.

Watch for the announcement of the third Temple to be built once the seven-year peace treaty is confirmed.

Watch for God's Two Witnesses to possibly show up in Israel around Passover 2023?

We could be about to enter the seven worst years in the history of the world.

If even one of these events takes place you will know that our life as we once knew it is over for good.
Things will never go back to normal again.

I WANT TO MAKE THE BOLDEST PREDICTION YET

Once you see God's Two Witnesses in Israel you will only have three and a half years left to live and that's if you can survive what's coming.

THE FATHER IS SOUNDING HIS ALARM, WHO IS LISTENING?
JOEL 2:1
Sound the alarm in Jerusalem! Let the blast of the warning trumpet be heard upon my holy mountain! Let everyone tremble in fear, for the day of the Lord’s judgment approaches.

INSTRUCTION AND DIRECTION
JOEL 2:15-16
15 Sound the trumpet in Zion! Call a fast and gather all the people together for a solemn meeting. 16 Bring everyone—the elders, the children, and even the babies. Call the bridegroom from his quarters and the bride from her privacy.

Repent now while you still can or you might never repent.
Buy food and supplies right now and tell no one.

Eliyahoo
Ten nations are preparing for war in the Middle East. Keep your eyes on what's going in Israel. Get reputable reports from Israel: "AL Jazeera", "The Jerusalem Post" ... I think catastrophic events will hit all of us this year.