JESUS IS RIGHT NOW SOUNDING HIS ALARM, SOMETHING HUGE IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE SUDDENLY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I ASKED THE LORD WHY I KEEP SEEING A BELL WHILE IN PRAYER.
JESUS said, "it is not a bell, it is an alarm"

I GOT IT, LIKE ALARM BELLS GOING OFF.

The Lord didn't tell me what event is coming but it must be huge for Jesus to be sounding the alarm.

ANOTHER WORD FROM THE LORD

There are millions of websites, forums and blogs all over the world where people are finding dimes.
Just go to any search engine and see for yourself.

Keep in mind the Lord can speak to us in a million different ways and He can even speak to us through a donkey.

THE LORD TOLD ME WHAT DIMES MEAN
The Lord says, "EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO SUDDENLY CHANGE ON A DIME"

I believe there will be a limited strike any day now that will suddenly change everything.

I believe the end result will suddenly bring about the NWO and a seven-year peace treaty in Israel.

Watch for our end-time prophet Elijah to suddenly make his appearance.

I believe whatever this major alarm is it will coincide with the Greatest move God in the history of the world.

Watch for the announcement of the third Temple to be built once the seven-year peace treaty is confirmed.

Watch for God's Two Witnesses to possibly show up in Israel around Passover 2023?

We could be about to enter the seven worst years in the history of the world.

If even one of these events takes place you will know that our life as we once knew it is over for good.
Things will never go back to normal again.

I WANT TO MAKE THE BOLDEST PREDICTION YET

Once you see God's Two Witnesses in Israel you will only have three and a half years left to live and that's if you can survive what's coming.

THE FATHER IS SOUNDING HIS ALARM, WHO IS LISTENING?
JOEL 2:1
Sound the alarm in Jerusalem! Let the blast of the warning trumpet be heard upon my holy mountain! Let everyone tremble in fear, for the day of the Lord’s judgment approaches.

INSTRUCTION AND DIRECTION
JOEL 2:15-16
15 Sound the trumpet in Zion! Call a fast and gather all the people together for a solemn meeting. 16 Bring everyone—the elders, the children, and even the babies. Call the bridegroom from his quarters and the bride from her privacy.

Repent now while you still can or you might never repent.
Buy food and supplies right now and tell no one.

Eliyahoo

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally agree with you.

It would be wise to stock up on food and water and supplies. Get lots of food as it will be in great shortage.

Most importantly, understand who the food is for. The food is for the poor and the stranger. If the bride has made herself ready, the bride will not be here to see the confirming of the covenant, the two witnesses or anything else that happens during the seals.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord didn't tell me what event is coming but it must be huge for Jesus to be sounding the alarm.

This isn't the way prophetic information works in scripture. What is coming IS told to the prophet or person receiving this info. No one was just shown some type of bell and then that's it, nothing else. This type of thing is not helpful to anyone because ZERO information is provided.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most importantly, understand who the food is for. The food is for the poor and the stranger. If the bride has made herself ready, the bride will not be here to see the confirming of the covenant, the two witnesses or anything else that happens during the seals.

Just like in the parable of the ten virgins where the wise virgins made sure to have extra oil for the others to have! It's so wonderful that the "better" part of the church can provide for the "lesser" part of the church!

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found two nickels .....that is kind of change on a dime.

You forgot one critical thing .... You are jumping into Revelation but ya'll forgot ..... before that happens Christ will be coming in the air for the gathering together unto him. The Church of God, which we are.... will not be around for the kick-off of Revelation.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found two nickels .....that is kind of change on a dime.

You forgot one critical thing .... You are jumping into Revelation but ya'll forgot ..... before that happens Christ will be coming in the air for the gathering together unto him. The Church of God, which we are.... will not be around for the kick-off of Revelation.

This is false and easily disproven by actually reading the book of Rev. The church is the main target during the GT. Christ was clear about that in the OD and it's clear in Rev. Pre-trib is only for those who do not read the bible.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is false and easily disproven by actually reading the book of Rev. The church is the main target during the GT. Christ was clear about that in the OD and it's clear in Rev. Pre-trib is only for those who do not read the bible.
Much to learn you have and the time is short.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If even one of these events takes place you will know that our life as we once knew it is over for good.
Covid took care of that.
Maybe it was a good thing. Shake things up a bit. Complacency was killing us.
Is it Hungary that just announced it was moving it's embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem?
The whole world is in an upheaval right now. Nothing is "normal" .
Praise God who has told us to Fear not for he is with us always.
There will be a lot of shaking going on. People need to wake up and trumpets are sounding all around us.
Most people are still sleeping caught in the web of the world. Worrying daily what they shall drink or eat or clothe themselves with.
The very thing Jesus told us not to worry about because God knows what we need. But rather keep our eyes on Him. Have faith in Him.
And what else? Not to be anxious. Because you can not add one hour to your life by worrying about things.
God's message of repentance and salvation is still the theme of the day. Until there is time no longer.
We're not there yet. And I don't think things will ever go back to "normal" . We passed that goal post awhile ago.
We see the signs. We feel the birth pangs getting closer and harder every day. Because we are awake.
Those that are sleeping, their ears are closed and they can't see what is happening around them no matter how loud we shout.
They see politics. They have a difficult time accepting there is an evil spirit trying to bring this world into total chaos.
At the same time God is also moving. Moves and countermoves.
There is a spiritual war in the thick of battle raging over our heads at this very moment.
On one side you have spiritual wickedness trying to undo all the good that God does.
On the other hand is spiritual righteousness still calling people to wake up and be saved.
The struggle is real. And the time is now for people to choose which side they will stand with.
This takes faith. And the world right now is having a really hard time finding it.
The lies and deceptions, the power and the greed is strong.
But we know that God's Love is stronger.
And He will prevail as well as those of us who follow him.

Time to wake up the world.
Shouting won't do it, but our love and compassion for the dying world may.
Our hospitality has grown cold. We have become angry like the world.
Perhaps we are afraid to reach out. That we will be ridiculed and called names and laughed at.
And many will do that. But many will also hear and reach out.
Where are all the lights keeping the world from going into utter darkness?
Are we hiding our candles under our beds so we will escape persecution?

God is shaking up the world. We have been lazy in the mission.
Time to put on the armour of God and prepare for battle.
Love will prevail.

Have Faith.
Hugs

Reactions: Marty fox

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not only are there are major differences between the called out (church) in the epistles and the Churches in Revelation…. There are notable sign posts that delineate the two …with the absence of very specific things after the gathering together unto him (rapture).

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia...

Rev 1:11 … the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

The gathering together is the culmination of the administration (dispensation) of grace (Church of God)… And when that happens it is technically the commencement of the beginning of sorrows.

If in fact we were in the Revelation time frame…. that would mean that the church epistles (Romans through Thessalonians) would no longer be applicable. Nothing! ….no saved by grace…. no incorruptible seed ….. no body of Christ….. no one new man …none of that would apply.

And you can’t prove that … because you can’t disprove the Bible

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ASKED THE LORD WHY I KEEP SEEING A BELL WHILE IN PRAYER.
JESUS said, "it is not a bell, it is an alarm"

I GOT IT, LIKE ALARM BELLS GOING OFF.

ANOTHER WORD FROM THE LORD

There are millions of websites, forums and blogs all over the world where people are finding dimes.
Just go to any search engine and see for yourself.

Keep in mind the Lord can speak to us in a million different ways and He can even speak to us through a donkey.

THE LORD TOLD ME WHAT DIMES MEAN
The Lord says, "EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO SUDDENLY CHANGE ON A DIME"

I believe there will be a limited strike any day now that will suddenly change everything.

I believe the end result will suddenly bring about the NWO and a seven-year peace treaty in Israel.

Watch for our end-time prophet Elijah to suddenly make his appearance.

I believe whatever this major alarm is it will coincide with the Greatest move God in the history of the world.

Watch for the announcement of the third Temple to be built once the seven-year peace treaty is confirmed.

Watch for God's Two Witnesses to possibly show up in Israel around Passover 2023?

We could be about to enter the seven worst years in the history of the world.

I WANT TO MAKE THE BOLDEST PREDICTION YET

Once you see God's Two Witnesses in Israel you will only have three and a half years left to live and that's if you can survive what's coming.

THE FATHER IS SOUNDING HIS ALARM, WHO IS LISTENING?
JOEL 2:1
Sound the alarm in Jerusalem! Let the blast of the warning trumpet be heard upon my holy mountain! Let everyone tremble in fear, for the day of the Lord’s judgment approaches.

INSTRUCTION AND DIRECTION
JOEL 2:15-16
15 Sound the trumpet in Zion! Call a fast and gather all the people together for a solemn meeting. 16 Bring everyone—the elders, the children, and even the babies. Call the bridegroom from his quarters and the bride from her privacy.

Repent now while you still can or you might never repent.

Eliyahoo
Interesting. I heard church bells the other day and it was audible. I just figured it was some type of hallucination. Only thing I've ever heard audibly though so it was strange.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only are there are major differences between the called out (church) in the epistles and the Churches in Revelation…. There are notable sign posts that delineate the two …

No, there aren't. There is one church of Christ and it and the saints that belong to it are the targets of the GT. Again, if one bothers to read the bible, you will see the church being targeted in that time. There is no such thing as the church being raptured before the GT, only an Apostasy which Pretribbers believe is their rapture anyways and it will be a rapture, away from the true faith.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, there aren't. There is one church of Christ and it and the saints that belong to it are the targets of the GT. Again, if one bothers to read the bible, you will see the church being targeted in that time. There is no such thing as the church being raptured before the GT, only an Apostasy which Pretribbers believe is their rapture anyways and it will be a rapture, away from the true faith.
That's deep.

This is the same alarm that @amigo de christo speaks of. This all inclusive apostate church. Luring them in with easy things to hear. No warnings, no repentance and no true Salvation. Some even say you don't need to believe in Jesus, you just need to love.
But if you don't know Jesus then you truly do not know what REAL LOVE is.
It's kind of scary when you understand how the people are being manipulated and lured into very dark places.
There is NO Light there.
There is no true comfort. What they do is add more shame to what will be revealed to them at some time.
Kind of like Ebenezer Scrooge who was building his chain of burden for many years and was still growing.
These apostate churches do not know the CROSS. Just pretty songs and all that glitters, while they are never redeemed from their burdens.
DESPAIR.
Rev 3:14
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

THIS IS NOW. THIS IS TODAY.

And where are we supposed to be?

Jde 1:20
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Jde 1:21
Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Jde 1:22
And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jde 1:23
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Jde 1:24
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Jde 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

What is our calling? What is the mission we have been given?
If not now... when?

We definately are in need of a revolution. A great awakening.
I can feel it coming. Like a bolt of lightening in the center of the storm.

You know, it only took a few weeks to disrupt "normal" . How many weeks to slow the curve? And the world changed quickly.
A lot of things that had been hiding in the dark and secret places are being brought to the Light so people can see the truth.
For a long time we have not been free. Truly free. We are under Pharoah's thumb. Or Rome. Pick your poison.
The systems that are in place never really change. Just names or locations. But the structure of this 'kingdom' on earth is so much inferior than the KINGDOM of Heaven. It is the same counterfeit system as it was in the beginning.
We are all enslaved to it, and it's grasp is tightening around us. Whether it is having to abide by a credit score to buy or sell. A different kind of currency that requires more data about you than the value of it's worth. We are just a number to them. 10 minute cities, have them eat bugs, destroying the earth and it's resources while we stand by waiting for our so called leaders to take responsibility.
But they won't because they payoff is too great. While they cry climate change, they themselves are the ones who are causing it.
I'm not sure if it is also a sign of God's wrath.
We bring our own punishments down upon our own heads. God simply turns his face from us. This is what God's wrath looks like.
The dissapointment, the sorrow.... the brokenhearted.. I am sure God's heart breaks for us.
He simply looks away.

Num 6:22
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Num 6:23
Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
Num 6:24
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
Num 6:25
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Num 6:26
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Num 6:27
And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

It's going to be difficult for everyone. Some of us will even hear those dreaded words: I never knew you.
Some will even be spat out.
We need to stop arguing about what doctrine says, and DO IT.
It needs to begin here.
If anyone has a quarrel with their brother, leave your gift at the altar and be reconciled.
Lot of members in this forum. Some good vibes some not so good.
We should fix these.
Let's start there. Be civil with each other. Wash each others feet because we all have blisters and they are tired and dirty.
We're about to go through some real trials. And I mean life or death. Whether physical or spiritual we will all be tried like gold in a furnace.
But keep your eyes on the Lord. Watch Him, Follow Him. Have Christ in you, teaching you, leading you, supporting you.
And keep your Faith in Him. Know it in your heart and mind that only through Him is Salvation.

2 am time for coffee.
:D
Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Show me anywhere in the context of 2Th 2:3 where it states there is a falling away → “from the faith”

You have taken a bit of the apostacy apple that others have promulgated …which not only is a flat out lie …it is adding words to the Word of God …that is not a good idea …God frowns on that.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
if any one a captivity doth gather, into captivity he doth go away; if any one by sword doth kill, it behoveth him by sword to be killed; here is the endurance and the faith of the saints.

---

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's deep.

This is the same alarm that @amigo de christo speaks of. This all inclusive apostate church. Luring them in with easy things to hear. No warnings, no repentance and no true Salvation. Some even say you don't need to believe in Jesus, you just need to love.
But if you don't know Jesus then you truly do not know what REAL LOVE is.
It's kind of scary when you understand how the people are being manipulated and lured into very dark places.
There is NO Light there.
There is no true comfort. What they do is add more shame to what will be revealed to them at some time.
Kind of like Ebenezer Scrooge who was building his chain of burden for many years and was still growing.
These apostate churches do not know the CROSS. Just pretty songs and all that glitters, while they are never redeemed from their burdens.
DESPAIR.
Rev 3:14
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

THIS IS NOW. THIS IS TODAY.

And where are we supposed to be?

Jde 1:20
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Jde 1:21
Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Jde 1:22
And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jde 1:23
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Jde 1:24
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Jde 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

What is our calling? What is the mission we have been given?
If not now... when?

We definately are in need of a revolution. A great awakening.
I can feel it coming. Like a bolt of lightening in the center of the storm.

You know, it only took a few weeks to disrupt "normal" . How many weeks to slow the curve? And the world changed quickly.
A lot of things that had been hiding in the dark and secret places are being brought to the Light so people can see the truth.
For a long time we have not been free. Truly free. We are under Pharoah's thumb. Or Rome. Pick your poison.
The systems that are in place never really change. Just names or locations. But the structure of this 'kingdom' on earth is so much inferior than the KINGDOM of Heaven. It is the same counterfeit system as it was in the beginning.
We are all enslaved to it, and it's grasp is tightening around us. Whether it is having to abide by a credit score to buy or sell. A different kind of currency that requires more data about you than the value of it's worth. We are just a number to them. 10 minute cities, have them eat bugs, destroying the earth and it's resources while we stand by waiting for our so called leaders to take responsibility.
But they won't because they payoff is too great. While they cry climate change, they themselves are the ones who are causing it.
I'm not sure if it is also a sign of God's wrath.
We bring our own punishments down upon our own heads. God simply turns his face from us. This is what God's wrath looks like.
The dissapointment, the sorrow.... the brokenhearted.. I am sure God's heart breaks for us.
He simply looks away.

Num 6:22
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Num 6:23
Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
Num 6:24
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
Num 6:25
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Num 6:26
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Num 6:27
And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

It's going to be difficult for everyone. Some of us will even hear those dreaded words: I never knew you.
Some will even be spat out.
We need to stop arguing about what doctrine says, and DO IT.
It needs to begin here.
If anyone has a quarrel with their brother, leave your gift at the altar and be reconciled.
Lot of members in this forum. Some good vibes some not so good.
We should fix these.
Let's start there. Be civil with each other. Wash each others feet because we all have blisters and they are tired and dirty.
We're about to go through some real trials. And I mean life or death. Whether physical or spiritual we will all be tried like gold in a furnace.
But keep your eyes on the Lord. Watch Him, Follow Him. Have Christ in you, teaching you, leading you, supporting you.
And keep your Faith in Him. Know it in your heart and mind that only through Him is Salvation.

2 am time for coffee.
:D
Hugs
There is nothing new under the ol sun . the same lies and deceptoins only grow worse and always under
a new name as though its a new thing . The time grows short
and our betrayer and betrayal is at hand . they will and even now arleady are merging as one
under a false love . Any love that omits CHRIST , the dire need to believe in HIM
it aint coming from GOD and as you said ITS NOT LOVE at all . But satan has always known how
to use words but twist meanings . He has always been the master of the phrase
HAS GOD REALLY SAID and then offers his line of a lie that contradicts WHAT GOD said
in order to bring about DISOBEDIANCE unto GOD and service to Himself .
HE has not slept through the ages , nor does he sleep now . But roams about
knowing his time is ever short to deceive and take captive all to a lie which drowns men in destruction and perdtion .
And he KNOWS how to decieve . BUT the lambs heed him NOT for the KING of kings
does lead them and keeps them far and safe from the voice of the dark stranger and strangers .
Under the digital system this world will groan but first shall cheer as they believe this is the solution
to attain world peace and safety and yet have no idea they have been decieved and led to unify
as one right under the prince of darkness . ITS COMING ZIGGY and even now its here . LET US CLING TO CHRIST
in HE ALONE is our hope and in HE ALONE our salvation .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally agree with you.

It would be wise to stock up on food and water and supplies. Get lots of food as it will be in great shortage.

Stock up on the FOOD of the WORD and words of the LORD and let whoever will DRINK of the water of life
GOD has the lambs no matter what is coming . HE will be with us no matter what we suffer .
Many shall be killed , persecuted , beaten and betrayed . Mothers who bore their children
shall betray their own flesh and blood at the order of the darkness
children whom those mothers bore will rise up and betray even she who bore them .
The father the son the son the father , great betrayals are coming and the lambs
were warned . In this world ye shall have tribulation . but fear not , BE OF GOOD CHEER .
JESUS OVERCAME the world so too our faith in HIM shall overcome . but many will suffer , many will die
and many will betray many . SIE DIGITAL SYSTEM IS NIGH COMPLETE and the adversary of our souls
shall present unto the world the final solution and ITS KING and kings will do its will
and great persectuions shall arise against the non conforming lambs . BUT fear not what man can do
FOLLOW CHRIST and TRUST IN HIM AND IN GOD . our end is REAL GOOD in a paradise
in a city whose builder and maker is GOD , IS CHRIST
and we shall forever be in a place we never earned but rather in CHRIST were freely given .
COUNT THE COST and see all loss as only gain for CHRIST . Our betrayer cometh and he cometh in the night
with those who worked in the night and loved a lie and hearkend not unto the VOICE the the shepard of the sheep .
And thus were given over to a lie to be damned .

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me anywhere in the context of 2Th 2:3 where it states there is a falling away → “from the faith”

You have taken a bit of the apostacy apple that others have promulgated …which not only is a flat out lie …it is adding words to the Word of God …that is not a good idea …God frowns on that.
You literally want to take part in the Apostasia. Don't lecture me about "the apostacy apple".

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away (apostasia) first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The word "falling away" is apostasia from where we get the words Apostate and Apostasy. Obviously it means a moral and spiritual religious "departure" not a physical departure.

Don't believe anyone that says this event is the rapture. Here are 7 expert sources that prove the "departure" in 2 Thess 2:3 is the Apostasy:

Strong's definition:

G646 apostasia

ap-os-tas-ee'-ah

Feminine of the same as G647; defection from truth (properly the state), (“apostasy”) : - falling away, forsake.

Total KJV occurrences: 2

Thayer's Definition:

G646 apostasia

1) a falling away, defection, apostasy

Part of Speech: noun feminine

A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: feminine of the same as G647

Citing in TDNT: 1:513, 88

Abbott-Smith Manual Greek Lexicon of the New Testament:

Apostasia

defection, apostasy, revolt; in late Gk. (MM, Exp., viii; Lft., Notes, 111; Cremer, 308) for cl. ?p?stas?? , freq. in sense of political revolt, in LXX (e.g. Joshua 22:22, 2 Chronicles 29:19, Jeremiah 2:19) and NT always of religious apostasy: Ac21:21, II Th 2:3.

Liddell and Scott:

A defection, revolt, v.l. in D.H.7.1, J.Vit.10, Plu.Galb.1; esp. in religious sense, rebellion against God, apostasy, LXX Jo.22.22, 2 Ep.Th.2.3 .

Liddell, Scott, Jones Ancient Greek Lexicon (LSJ):

apostasia
I a departure from one's religion, apostasy , Salv. Gub. Dei, 6, p. 128; Aug. c. Jul. 56.

apostasia apostasiae N F :: apostasy, departure from one's religion, repudiation of one's faith

Winer's Grammar
:

Apostasia, a falling away, defection, apostasy; in the Bible namely, from the true religion: Acts 21:21; 2 Thessalonians 2:3 ; ((Joshua 22:22; 2 Chronicles 29:19; 2 Chronicles 33:19); Jeremiah 2:19; Jeremiah 36:( 29 ) 32 Complutensian; 1 Macc. 2:15). The earlier Greeks say Apostasis; see Lob. ad Phryn., p. 528; (Winer's Grammar, 24).

greeklexicon.org (Greek-English lexicon):

G646 apostasia

Part(s) of speech: Noun, Feminine

Definition: defection, apostasy, revolt.

The only other use of this word in the bible was people departing from the teachings of Moses which is an Apostasy from his teachings. Neither use has anything to do with simply going somewhere physically.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You literally want to take part in the Apostasia. Don't lecture me about "the apostacy apple".

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away (apostasia) first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The word "falling away" is apostasia from where we get the words Apostate and Apostasy. Obviously it means a moral and spiritual religious "departure" not a physical departure.

Don't believe anyone that says this event is the rapture. Here are 7 expert sources that prove the "departure" in 2 Thess 2:3 is the Apostasy:

Strong's definition:

G646 apostasia

ap-os-tas-ee'-ah

Feminine of the same as G647; defection from truth (properly the state), (“apostasy”) : - falling away, forsake.

Thayer's Definition:

G646 apostasia

1) a falling away, defection, apostasy

Part of Speech: noun feminine

A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: feminine of the same as G647

Citing in TDNT: 1:513, 88

Abbott-Smith Manual Greek Lexicon of the New Testament:

Apostasia

defection, apostasy, revolt; in late Gk. (MM, Exp., viii; Lft., Notes, 111; Cremer, 308) for cl. ?p?stas?? , freq. in sense of political revolt, in LXX (e.g. Joshua 22:22, 2 Chronicles 29:19, Jeremiah 2:19) and NT always of religious apostasy: Ac21:21, II Th 2:3.

Liddell and Scott:

A defection, revolt, v.l. in D.H.7.1, J.Vit.10, Plu.Galb.1; esp. in religious sense, rebellion against God, apostasy, LXX Jo.22.22, 2 Ep.Th.2.3 .

Liddell, Scott, Jones Ancient Greek Lexicon (LSJ):

apostasia
I a departure from one's religion, apostasy , Salv. Gub. Dei, 6, p. 128; Aug. c. Jul. 56.

apostasia apostasiae N F :: apostasy, departure from one's religion, repudiation of one's faith

Winer's Grammar
:

Apostasia, a falling away, defection, apostasy; in the Bible namely, from the true religion: Acts 21:21; 2 Thessalonians 2:3 ; ((Joshua 22:22; 2 Chronicles 29:19; 2 Chronicles 33:19); Jeremiah 2:19; Jeremiah 36:( 29 ) 32 Complutensian; 1 Macc. 2:15). The earlier Greeks say Apostasis; see Lob. ad Phryn., p. 528; (Winer's Grammar, 24).

greeklexicon.org (Greek-English lexicon):

G646 apostasia

Part(s) of speech: Noun, Feminine

Definition: defection, apostasy, revolt.

The only other use of this word in the bible was people departing from the teachings of Moses which is an Apostasy from his teachings. Neither use has anything to do with simply going somewhere physically.

The different definitions that you cite are mostly reputable … not accurate, but reputable and I have used some of them myself for other things…

Just to be clear … My foundational principle in research has always been to allow the Word of God to interpret itself…and see how it fits together. And 99% of the time the Word will give us an answer by using basic keys in research which boils down in many respects to…. in the verse, in the context, and how is the word or phrase used in first and previous applications. Obviously, it’s considerably more involved, but in the end ….the Bible does interpret itself and God defines what He wants us to know … sometimes it takes some digging, but most time it’s relatively simple …. It is man that confounds things (generally speaking) by attempting to prove what they believe….and I do everything feasible not to swim in that pool …..

The words falling away come from the Greek noun Apostasia. apo meaning “away from” and stasia meaning “to stand”

The noun occurs twice. Once in Act 21:21 and the other in 2Th 2:3.

Act 21:21 states And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. Here in Acts… James and the elders in Jerusalem accused the Apostle Paul of teaching the Judeans to forsake Moses’s teachings, like circumcision and other customs that they held…this is clearly a departure from their teachings. Although Forsake is probably not a bad translation, but it’s nowhere near the falling away.

This verse in Act 21:21 as well as in 1Ti 4:1 (which is referred to frequently) both make a distinction.

The verse in Act 21:21 they are speaking about departing or forsaking Moses (the mosaic law)
In 1Ti 4:1 the Bible makes the qualifying distinction of “the faith”. (which we know from the Word it is the believing faith…. the right way of believing.)

In 1Ti 4:1 … which uses theverb” form aphistēmi …. “some shall depart (aphistēmi) from the faith”The distinction in this verse is with “the faith” ….. And since the “noun” apostasia that we are discussing in 2Th 2:3)…. is derived from the verb, it behooves us to check all of them out.

VERB FORMS aphistēmi

Luk 2:37 = departed Act 5:37 = drew away* Act 19:9 = departed 1Ti 6:5 = withdraw*

Luk 4:13 = departed Act 5:38 = refrain* Act 22:29 = departed 2Ti 2:19 = depart

Luk 8:13 = fall away* Act 12:10 = departed 2Co 12:8 = depart Heb 3:12= departing

Luk 13:27 = depart Act 15:38 = departed 1Ti 4:1 = depart

Eleven of the 15 x aphistēmi (the verb form of apostasia) are translated depart, departed, or departing…and 1x as fall away, 1x as refrain, 1x as drew away and 1x as withdraw. Of which the last 4 could easily be translated depart, departed, or departing and have it fit and read accurately.

COGNITIVE NEUTER NOUN

Taking a look at the use of the cognitive neuter noun apostasion
These all deal with divorcement (departure) Mat 5:31, Mat 19:7, Mar 10:4.

To conclude that 2Th 2:3 is falling away from the faith is as ludicrous as concluding that 2Th 2:3 is a falling away from Moses and the mosaic law (actually Act 21:21 would be the more responsible conclusion if we were going that route ….as they are both a feminine noun) But we don’t get to add words based on our assumption and clearly there is no justification to add either Mosaic law or the faith in 2Th 2:3.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Continued<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

But for those who can conclude that the word should be translated the falling away ….after seeing how it is used as a verb… and as a cognitive neuter noun ….that is fine, whatever floats your belief…. I can live with whatever …. it does not alter the rapture conclusion one bit. However… you don’t get to add any words such as the faith to the conclusion of your belief…. unless you are God. And if God had wanted the word the faith in there …it would be there …it’s not….

And there is no place in the context of 2Th 2:3 that depicts…. a falling away from the faith….. And that is what I meant by → a bit of the apple…the majority of people who take your stance insert from the faith.

When you look at apostasia in the context the Greek reads read hē apostasia…. “Hē” is the article “the” the departure” although the Greek does not need the article to make the noun definite as in English. In the Greek substantive is definite without the article.

The article originally came from the demonstrative pronoun (such as “this” or “that”)…. which calls attention with special emphasis to a designated object. Its function is to point out an object or draw attention to it..... It's use with a word makes the word stand out distinctly. When the article appears in the Greek it always signals a special significance.

The Greek article points here to a previous context namely to the coming of the Lord Jesus into the air and the gathering together of the Saints unto Him. The departure referred to here is explained in verses 6-8 as the removal of the restraint.... which, going back to verse 1 is the gathering together.

This single word has caused considerable consternation with regards to the rapture and tribulation. Something that certainly would have been averted if the Authorized Version (1611) hadn’t dropped “the” article () and inserted “a” (ho)… and come up with an interpretation different from the previous seven English translations (English versions…. Wycliffe (1384); Tyndale (1526); Coverdale (1535); Cranmer (1539); Breeches (1576); Beza B(1583); Geneva (1608)…..in addition to the Latin Vulgate (400 a.d.) who all translated apostasia as departing or departure…)